This is my favorite app to work with PSFs on my tablet. It is stable, even with +100MB files. Update, the new cloud feature is a nuisance. I want my stuff in my encrypted cloud and not in any officesuite drive. And having to say each and every time for each new fine one is working with that one doesn't want to have it in drive is super annoying.
Office Suite app for Android works really good for Word and PDF and Excel applications and it even allows changes to be made to PDF files. It probably also has other beneficial features that I have not used yet.
Notifications won't quit. Keep dismissing. Keep coming back. Leave me alone. If Microsoft word on my computer kept bugging me with notifications, I'd be ready to delete it too.
It wants more rights such as access to my phone: FOR WHAT? It's a document reader en edit program. But when not given this right it keeps complaning making this app unworkable
Use this app for the last three years I used to think it was great but the latest update this goes for putting your files online all seems to be doing just to buy more of their products if I can't stop it from doing this and telling me I need this program I will delete it and find a program that does what I want
Hate it since latest update. I don't want to use your cloud service and fed up with messages. Get the clutter out of the way because I will not use it as it is.
• OfficeSuite Drive - save your files to the new OfficeSuite cloud and access them across all your devices.
• Quick Access Notification Panel - open your recent files or create new documents from the Android notification drawer
• Streamlined document creation - swiftly create or scan documents from the Recent Files screen
• Integrated spell check in more than 40 languages
• Enhanced mouse support on Android-enabled Chromebooks
• Improved color picker
• Improved drag and drop for Android 7
All-in-one Free Mobile Office Suite App: Word,PDF,Powerpoint,Excel,Docs and Note
View, edit, create, print and share MS Office documents on your phone or tablet.
Turn your phone into a smart remote that wirelessly controls Microsoft Office.