New version - same old problems. Doesn't recognize known file types. Tries to play 3gpp files as audio files instead of video files. No matter HOW MANY TIMES you use "OPEN AS" to tell it to open as a video file - it doesn't "stick." Next time you open the file you have to use "open as" again...and again...and again. Does the same thing with text files. Lacks many features of other file manager apps. Because of these problems this app has always been 3'd rate and always will be since they show no desire to fix any bugs.
Okay, but pushes own products. The ability to access network drives is a welcome addition to the standard offering by Samsung. All of this is hideously let down by the constant and insistent pushing of the publisher's other products to open any sort of file, so much so that this program IGNORES system default apps to try and drag you into downloading more apps by the same publisher. This behaviour is barely tolerable in a free app offering, and COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE in a paid "Pro" version.
Best app It's a good app but when i m pastin any big size video then hide and cancil option is not working..so plzzz fix it...over all it's a best app.
Pretty extensive This app I bought a year ago but found my sm925 (galaxy S6 edge) had a file tree system that worked well enough for my needs. But here I am reinstalling it to see all of its usefullness.
Annoying requests to buy Annoying requests to buy the Premium version and WILL NOT STOP TRYING! GOOD BYE!
Came preinstalled on my phone It's a system app on my Xperia Z3, and now it's sending notifications to upgrade to the premium version. I'd love to uninstall, but it doesn't let me.
• Changed "Move" dialog navigation based on user feedback
• Added 'PC File Transfer' feature
• ZIP support in cloud accounts
• Support for USB on-the-go (OTG) devices on Android M
• Improved performance when managing a large number of files
• Login account to personalize your File Commander by saving your app settings, recent file lists and more
• New 'Secure Mode' to encrypt files and folders and hide them from anyone else who uses your device