Was better before recent auto update. Screen now cluttered with unwanted junk to links, which I don't seem able to remove.
Thought this would be like the Collins website English/French dictionary, with tables showing all the conjugations of the verbs. It doesn't. And the definitions are confusing, with this bizzare label, "count noun" to designate a part of speech. I have no idea what this means. A real disappointment coming from a company as reputable as Collins. Really hope an updated version comes along soon so I won't feel like I wasted $5 on this app.
It is not for free I would give it less than 1 star.
Reference Books Oxford English Dictionary of Current English
I was expecting this to have tables that showed the conjugation of verbs etc..... it doesn't
So good, keep it up.
• Complete visual overhaul
• Significantly improved search speed
• New Home view for quick access to the most frequently used functions
• Now Swipe to delete entries from the Favorites and Recent menus
• Ability to recover deleted entries in the Favorites and Recent menus with the new Undo button.
• Favorites now has a ‘Sort by’ function.
• Bug fixes
The only online and offline Dictionary and Thesaurus with every word you look up