A much improved app I think it's worth paying for a good downloadable dictionary. This was a comprehensive dictionary initially but now has increased functionality. Recent highlights include audible pronunciations.
Excellent I've always had a copy of Collins Dictionary since I was in Primary school and my mother bought me a Collins Gem version, now having the full library on my phone and tablet is just perfect for me.
You have to pay full price to get the updated... I have the older MSDict Viewer of the same Collins dictionary and now if I wanted the updated MSDict viewer for this same dictionary I have to paid full price again. Why wasn't this a free update to the original app like on iOS?
Just trial and need redeem code. PLEASE HELP! I think its a great app but isn't free as said. Would give 5 stars if i get a redeem code
Good I want an offline dictionary can you sujest me
A million billion ads. No etymologies on some words. No word break info.
• New improved camera search (with support for Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Latin, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Turkish and English)
• Reliability and speed improvements
• Completely redesigned user interface and experience
• Ability to share word definitions
• ‘Word of the Day’ feature
• New camera search function
• Performance improvements
The only online and offline Dictionary and Thesaurus with every word you look up