A dictionary is all about the words. Putting up barriers Between the words and their usage is a signal failure which this thesaurus is guilty of. The UI forces you to a home page from which you must navigate via a menu screen to get to the word list. If you use the search box from the home screen you get a blind word search, i.e.you cannot see the search results building up to quick tap as you get closer to your desired word. So searching from there is hobbled from the start. So if you use the thesaurus as part of your toolbox this week frustrate the h*ll out of you. On the other hand if you just want to have an app to send you a word of the day, *yawn* go for it
Total waste of time dont even search any words up
Enough with the "rate us" nag screen! I pay for apps to use them, not be hounded by them!
Total wastage ......
I find that the app performs best when I select my word from the scrolling pre populated list rather than typing the word itself. Good app for ones choosing proper grammar over "millennial speak".
It doesn't work as small application overlay in Xperia device as before after updating!! Fix it..
• Complete visual overhaul
• Significantly improved search speed
• New Home view for quick access to the most frequently used functions
• Now Swipe to delete entries from the Favorites and Recent menus
• Ability to recover deleted entries in the Favorites and Recent menus with the new Undo button.
• Favorites now has a "Sort by" function.
• Bug fixes