Attention sir My samsung j7 mobile and avast antivirus consider its database as cached file and delete it. I have upgraded to its pro version yesterday but this is the problem. Although there are databases of two other dictionaries i.e oxford eng and concise medical but they are safe. What is the solution.
Wonderful application indeed, for medical science. However, I am failing to read the application when offline.
Its app very useful for medical field student's
• Complete visual overhaul
• Significantly improved search speed
• New Home view for quick access to the most frequently used functions
• Now Swipe to delete entries from the Favorites and Recent menus
• Ability to recover deleted entries in the Favorites and Recent menus with the new Undo button.
• Favorites now has a "Sort by" function.
• Bug fixes
App is for medical students,doctors look up definitions & technical disease term
Free medical dictionary with 180,000+ definitions, 12,000 images & offline mode