Attention sir My samsung j7 mobile and avast antivirus consider its database as cached file and delete it. I have upgraded to its pro version yesterday but this is the problem. Although there are databases of two other dictionaries i.e oxford eng and concise medical but they are safe. What is the solution.
I have been using it since May 2012 ,the pro version . I am not a Dr and hence find more useful to know about medical terms . I would like to have option for more voices to choose for pronunciation. Recommended.
Offline dictionary not stable! I kept downloading every time with repeated failure to download. I am uninstalling it! Not useful!! I will appreciate a refund!!!
Expensive but exhaustive. Recommended .
It doesn't work in offline
Premium is too expensive....
• Complete visual overhaul
• Significantly improved search speed
• New Home view for quick access to the most frequently used functions
• Now Swipe to delete entries from the Favorites and Recent menus
• Ability to recover deleted entries in the Favorites and Recent menus with the new Undo button.
• Favorites now has a "Sort by" function.
• Bug fixes
The only online and offline Dictionary and Thesaurus with every word you look up
Free medical dictionary with 180,000+ definitions, 12,000 images & offline mode