Attention sir My samsung j7 mobile and avast antivirus consider its database as cached file and delete it. I have upgraded to its pro version yesterday but this is the problem. Although there are databases of two other dictionaries i.e oxford eng and concise medical but they are safe. What is the solution.
It doesn't work in offline
• Complete visual overhaul
• Significantly improved search speed
• New Home view for quick access to the most frequently used functions
• Now Swipe to delete entries from the Favorites and Recent menus
• Ability to recover deleted entries in the Favorites and Recent menus with the new Undo button.
• Favorites now has a "Sort by" function.
• Bug fixes