The cost is simply too high without a printed version. I wonder if you tought about printing one and selling it along with the app. I would definitely buy that. Too much of a Scam already posing as a free app when instead is a Trial version, if I wanted I trial version I would have searched for one. And also most of the "5 stars reviews" come from Indian users with no activity on the web other than this. Bots anyone?
Hidden Charge? Upon opening app for 1st time, message appears that "30 day(s) left in free trial"... then states an expensive charge. Hoping this isn't a bait & switch because this site looks like it could prove very helpful... of which I'd be most grateful.
Waste of time What I thought was a herbal turns out to be a qualified medical dictionary for doctors. Totally useless for herbalists in training. Rename this app and more people won't make the same mistake as myself. Hence wasted my time and energy.
Clinicians Handbook From what I've looked at so far it looks very beneficial...but why is there a trial period for something offered for free. I don't intend to spend $64.99 on this on the 31st day. So what will happen on the 32nd day? Does it uninstall itself? For $64.99 I can get any number of regular books. What am I missing here?
• Bug fixes
• Completely redesigned user interface and experience
• Android 7 enhancements
• Split screen support for Android 7 allowing you to use dictionary together with other apps
• Ability to share word definitions
• ‘Word of the Day’ feature
• New improved camera search (with support for Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Latin, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish and English)
• Many fixes and improvements