Gorgeous app transfer of an excellent practical guide to grammar and usage. Common sense and clear, natural expression are favoured over strict rules and pedantry. It's a pity, though, that Oxford sells another app, 'A-Z of English Grammar', alongside this one. There's a lot of overlapping material between the two, so they would work well as one combined resource. (For that matter, the Oxford dictionaries of idioms and literary terms could be rolled into it as well!)
Buggy and expensive, all right when it decides to work The app is functional when it works. To get it to work you have to enter the Redeem Code every day - and when you need to look something up, launching the app, seeing a prompt asking you to enter a code that you had entered the day before, finding it (preferably on your phone), launching the text editor to copy it then finally switching back and pasting it - is cumbersome. And again, you have to repeat this - every - single - day. The bug's been there for several months. Not good, not good at all.
???? I'm either too stupid to use it or it doesn't work. Refund anyone?
Shoaib lakhiar Nice gift for learner's
Nice All the best
• New improved camera search (with support for Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Latin, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Turkish and English)
• Reliability and speed improvements
• Completely redesigned user interface and experience
• Ability to share word definitions
• ‘Word of the Day’ feature
• New camera search function
• Performance improvements
The world’s best-selling advanced-level dictionary for English language learners
The most trusted dictionary of current English is available to access for free