A bug and a suggestion. There's something wrong on Android Oreo. I often get Dictionary has stopped messages. Also the widget doesn't work after a restart: you have to launch the app, remove the widget and then re-add. Suggestion: please put meaning of word on Word of the Day notification. They come through on my Smartwatch but I have to go back to phone to read the meaning.
It does not support a cloud account wherein your favourites are stored and can be retrieved on another device or when you migrate to a new mobile.
I like the daily word thing. It's interesting but why so many ads
Full of little glitches – sometimes it won't allow you to type unless you change screens. The latest update broke the favorites list =(
Word of the day is "strap-on." I'm looking for intelligent apps. I thought I would get more educational and informative words.
Please make a night mode/dark theme. And, the ability to adjust font size. Remove the "rate app" and "Invite friends" for paid users. I paid $45 CAD so I should be have a cleaner interface.
• Fully optimized support for Android 8
• Improved integration of the Look up features for Google apps
• Bug fixes and improvements
• Translate words from any Android app with the Tap to Translate feature
• Customize your dictionary with any of the four new colorful Themes
• Bug fixes and Improvements