Very useful and easy to use. Could do with slightly improved layout/user interface. Also, the randomly generated words of the day are very very random, to the point that I probably wouldn't use many in English, let alone French. is there a way of linking this to most searched (or other word lists) to make it more useful. Same for the history.... thus is useful, but could helpfully be incorporated into a reminder/learning/flashcard function (or linked to another app, like babbel or duolingo?). But overall very useful.... does what it says on the tin. It's a dictionary at the end of the day :-)
I experienced word list loading delays when searching for words. I have used another dictionary with the same format but did not experience that issue...must be the app ? Otherwise it has comprehensive coverage , just a tad pricey for the full licensed version.
Much quicker than using a physical dictionary and a one off payment means it can be used offline. No audio pronunciations that I am aware of though which is shame.
It's actually worth more like 3.8 stars, but I'm giving it just one as a protest at being continually subjected to a pop-up suggesting that I rate it 5.
It's not so good It takes too much time to get the meanings
A good dictionary. I would get the full downloadable version if planning to use it while abroad though.
• Android 7 enhancements
• Split screen support for Android 7 allowing you to use dictionary together with other apps
• Ability to share word definitions
• Many fixes and improvements
• New improved camera search (with support for Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Latin, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Turkish and English)
• Reliability and speed improvements
Easily learn French & English with French English Dictionary & Translator!