I really love this app. My professors are always encouraging us to look up words on the dictionary, but that's hard to do a lot with a physical dictionary. With this app, though, you can have the meaning of the word as quickly as you can type it out! It took me some getting used to, but now I can't live without it. It doesn't have every Russian word in existence, but it never claimed to. It's only the really weird words I find that the dictionary doesn't know. Otherwise, the dictionary is really good and the search engine helps me a lot to find words I don't know how to spell. This app was well worth the money, because it made my Russian-learning experience that much easier :D
Excellent resource, easy to use. Grammar very helpful. Still looking for good American English dictionary online.
50% off for this app is equal to 17% in real world)) 319 -> 265
This is an indispensable app for me in learning Russian. I love it.
No pronunciation? I'm satisfied with this app as an entire, however, as I put it on the title, no pronunciation? This thing undermines this app's evaluation. In any case, this app isn't bad and recommendable for Russian learners. Thank you.
• Added swipe navigation trough entries
• Android 7 enhancements
• Split screen support for Android 7 allowing you to use dictionary together with other apps
• Ability to share word definitions
• New improved camera search (with support for Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Latin, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Turkish and English)
• Many fixes and improvements
English-Russian and Russian-English dictionary offline with transcriptions and voice acting!