Excellent Excellent for new learners
The Spa-eng side is great, but the Eng-Spa isn't, for example: you can find " besugo" in Spanish showing "bream", but you can't find "bream" in Eng.
painful to use. always starts with english, have to go into menu to switch lang. expensive. no pronounciation :(
Does as needed. Great for learners. But only a trial. Droid2.
• Completely redesigned user interface and experience
• Added voice search
• Android 7 enhancements
• Split screen support for Android 7 allowing you to use dictionary together with other apps
• Ability to share word definitions and swipe trough words
• ‘Word of the Day’ feature
• New improved camera search (with support for Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Turkish and English)