Amazing definitions I have been using this dictionary for almost 4 decades. Thi dictionary, has by far, painstakingly crafted, well thought-out and most accurate definitions. The pronunciation guide is very intuitive and fast to learn unlike the IPA. The punctuation guide itself is worth the money for the whole dictionary.
Not free I thought this was Free. I open it up and it's for a 30 day trial period. They want $14.00 for it.
Webster's College Dictionary Trusted knowledge at your fingertips.
So many ads Moron developer's
Westley's Dictionary Helping me to find my words I don't understand.
Paid application Dictionary is very excellent but you will get trail version of thirty days. You have to purchase it for Rs 923
• New improved camera search (with support for Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Latin, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Turkish and English)
• Now with extended 30-day trial period
• Reliability and speed improvements
• Completely redesigned user interface and experience
• Ability to share word definitions
• ‘Word of the Day’ feature
• New camera search function
• Performance improvements