Sucks Just gives u other words that could be related but dont mean the same thing and just gives u the verb and noun no other words that mean the same thing PLAUSE you only get 30 days till u pay
I need this book to help with spelling and just definition Love Webster's
Actually deserves less than one star I was wondering why a name like Websters in dictionaries received so few stars. Turns out people' have been way to generous. I mean, who would give this app even one star when all you get is one day trial, a pathetic ONE day trial, after you go to trouble yourself with wasting your bandwidth for a measly one day. Seriously, the Webster folks are probably the most fly-sucking misers around.
A thesaurus so good it's heartwarming! Written with a rare insight into the English language. Thank you MobiSystems for providing the FULLY FUNCTIONING 24-HOUR TRIAL version. I got a decent chance to test it out without having to worry about possibly needing to claim a refund.The Webster's is an excellent choice for a full-scale thesaurus, and even though it doesn't have as deep coverage of obsolete and dialect words as the Chambers, for example, it does offer superb analytical entries as well as concise synonym-strings. I went ahead and bought it, and find it even more appealing the more I use it.
Why? I just installed this and the first thing is about upgrading to premium. Is it because this is a Roget's app that the asking price is astronomical? I might uninstall it.
It's quite aiding when other dictionaries couldn’t able to provide required meanings and synonyms. Apparently comprehensive
• New improved camera search (with support for Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Latin, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Turkish and English)
• Now with extended 30-day trial period
• Reliability and speed improvements
• Completely redesigned user interface and experience
• Ability to share word definitions
• ‘Word of the Day’ feature
• New camera search function
• Performance improvements