Do what it proposes to do. Quick reference guide for every user of the English language out there. It is certainly worth a try. The only thing I miss is the pronunciation, both in British and in American English.
Useless, this app doesn't let me listen to the pronunciation of the words like it's windows counterpart
I'm still trying to down load this app
Perfect, especially so that you can download the entire word database for off line use.
It's a good dictionary...
a very useful tool when reading or writing!
• Fixes and improvements
• Completely redesigned user interface and experience
• Android 7 enhancements
• Split screen support for Android 7 allowing you to use dictionary together with other apps
• Ability to share word definitions
• ‘Word of the Day’ feature
• New improved camera search (with support for Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Latin, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Tagalog, Turkish and English)
The world’s best-selling advanced-level dictionary for English language learners
The only online and offline Dictionary and Thesaurus with every word you look up