Do what it proposes to do. Quick reference guide for every user of the English language out there. It is certainly worth a try. The only thing I miss is the pronunciation, both in British and in American English.
Mmm, small app use to work. It now crashes on startup.
Useless, this app doesn't let me listen to the pronunciation of the words like it's windows counterpart
This is the only dictionary app I've used for a while now, but it would be very helpful if it had phonetic spelling for words along with the definitions to help with pronunciations.
Good data base, but user interface has gone a long way backwards.
Very useful and nice little app! The ads can be very annoying though!
• Fixes and improvements
• Completely redesigned user interface and experience
• Android 7 enhancements
• Split screen support for Android 7 allowing you to use dictionary together with other apps
• Ability to share word definitions
• ‘Word of the Day’ feature
• New improved camera search (with support for Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Latin, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Tagalog, Turkish and English)
The world’s best-selling advanced-level dictionary for English language learners
The only online and offline Dictionary and Thesaurus with every word you look up