■ Replaces receipt book
■ Receipts are all stored on device
■ Designed to work on phones and tablets
■ Receipt number automatically incremented
■ Send receipts from within application
■ Amount in words generated from digits entered
Generates two versions of each receipt:
■ Attachment (graphic receipt)
• intended for sending as an attachment
- in an email
- in a messaging application
• can be sent as an MMS using SMS application
• can be signed on device using finger
• share using file sharing application
■ SMS Message (140 chars)
• optimised for sending using devices SMS application
• if message gets too long, amount in words will be left out
■ Receipts can be:
- marked as cancelled
- unmarked as cancelled
- permanently removed from the database
■ Export receipts to .CSV format
■ Share via file sharing, messaging, etc.
■ Export file can be opened with a spreadsheet application
■ Use preset recipient or enter recipient for each receipt
■ Include a signature on receipts
■ Setup a preset signature or sign each receipt separately
■ Select from list of currencies or capture your own
■ Include time on receipts
■ Capture amount "still owing" on receipts
■ Include an image as a logo/letterhead (including .png images with no background)
When setting up the currency, you need to type in the currency symbol as well as the singular and plural forms of the words used for units and subunits
For convenience, the currency select button will let you choose from a short list of popular currencies and type the relevant values in for you
Delete receipts by long clicking on the receipt list OR by pressing the delete button in receipt preview
V1.1 - Added
Export receipts to .csv (open in a spreadsheet application)
Cancel/Reinstate a receipt (as well as delete)
Automatic preview of new receipts
V1.2 - Added
Increased maximum receipt value from 99,999.99 to 9,999,999.99
Added peso and yuan to currency convenience list
V1.3 - Added
Fixed layout problems when using long descriptions
Search button for "Received for" when adding a receipt
Items are added to the list whenever a receipt is saved
Delete an item from the list by long clicking on it
Removed the 30 char size limit on preset recipient
Sorted out problems with receipt preview when SMS too long
Repaired preview of cancelled receipt broken by V1.4 fixes
Include an image as a logo/letterhead
Include time on receipts
Adverts moved from startup to after receipt shared
Small performance improvements
Update to latest Android library
More bug fixes - sorry!
Option to capture an amount "still owing" on receipts
Создайте собственный бизнес на базе новейших мобильных технологий.
AppGlobal предоставляет все инструменты для ведения бизнеса по разработке мобильных приложений - маркетинговые материалы, конструктор приложений, обучение и консультации по ведению бизнеса и по работе в конструкторе, беспрецедентный уровень клиентской поддержки.
Mobile Workspace is a secure mobile productivity suite that increases employee access to corporate data and applications without compromising security, employee privacy or the personal user experience on the device. It includes the essential applications you need to conduct business while being mobile. All data sent to / from the application and all data that resides within the application is protected and secured using industry-standard security encryption techniques.
From a single application, you can enjoy access to corporate email, calendar, contacts, the corporate intranet and documents, whether on or off line, without compromising privacy.
Mobile Workspace is an enterprise-managed application optimized for smartphones and tablets. Its modern interface provides a great user experience. Your IT administrators are able to define the rules and policies by which enterprise data can be used within Mobile Workspace, while you do not give up rights to the device. IT can remote lock, remote wipe and perform operations, such as passcode policies within the application, but do not have authority to manage, control or monitor your device — ensuring your privacy.
• Email - Easily manage your corporate email from your Android smartphone or tablet. You can view, edit and even save email attachments securely within your Mobile Workspace. Stay productive even when you’re not connected to the network – any changes you make to your mail folder will synchronize when you get reconnected.
• Calendar - Integrated calendar functionality enables you to keep track of your meetings. Manage calendar requests, create and edit meeting notices, and view attachments while on the go. Notifications keep you informed of important events in your day.
• Contacts - Collaborate with your colleagues and customers. Your phone or tablet now has access to all of your corporate contacts. You can add new contacts or reach out to existing contacts by email, voice or messaging.
• Browser - Securely access corporate applications and data behind the firewall with your secure browser. Simply launch the browser and point it to your intranet resources – there’s no need to sign on again. Rest assured that any files you download are stored safely and securely in the Mobile Workspace.
• File Manager - Organize the files you’ve downloaded and saved from your Mobile Workspace email, calendar or browser. Find, manage, create and edit documents, even when you are offline.
• Dell Business Phone - Gain business phone service, powered by Vonage Business Solutions™, on your personal smartphones and tablets with robust features, security and control. IT groups keep the security and manageability they need, while you enjoy the privacy of a separate business phone number and text messaging, along with conference bridge and call recording capabilities.
• Box for Dell - Share files and folders in the Box cloud, sync content between your devices and collaborate across your business. When used with Mobile Workspace, Box for Dell keeps corporate files and folders separate from your personal content while providing IT control and security for locally stored content.