I have been using this app since 1.3, I am confused about one thing, it says: Insert an SD card before using the camera, I have an SD card in the phone already, is there something I am missing? Hmm, no answer, no update?
Could make it better Better looking if full screen was able instead of that ugly gray square and a portion of camera screen
Loved until Lollipop Update: still don't have the funny faces on this app. Was hopeful when I saw the release notes. Am I missing something? Original: This is the second time a system update caused me to lose the funny faces video filters. Emailed the devs earlier this week to ask if they still worked on Lollipop but did not hear back from them, so I took a chance and updated. They don't. I know this is a petty thing, but my elderly mother really loves those stupid filters.
More features please. Don't leave this one behind. Great camera. More natural colors and better white balance than my camera zoom fx pro. though not as many features but still excellent for picture taking. Still playing.
Works good Works good for me. I needed this app due to the delay in auto focus in the stock Android camera. This app doesn't have that delay.
Rubbish Is not worth the money!
- Fixed funny faces video recording on Nexus & Android One devices
- Improved compatibility with Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 edge
- 4K video recording (Samsung S6 & Note 4)
- New video recording effects: Pencil, Lomo, Documentary, Blue, Thermal & Mosaic (Android 4.3+)
- New camera resolutions
- More supported languages
- Torch flash available on photo mode
- UHD - 4K video recording (Samsung S5 - Note 3)
- ISO setting for Samsung devices
- Volume keys: Burst mode