Just the best I started using this app back with my Droid X and continue to use it today with my Note 3. Simply the most stable camera app I've ever come across and I've tried many. Excellent job! Edit make that my Note 4 now it's crazy that I keep coming back to this it really says something.
Good camera app Good quality photos. The only thing which doesn't work on my Xperia Z5 is the save to SD card. It doesn't save to my 64GB SD card.
Not bad The only problem is that all of the "silly faces" causes the app to crash. I'm on Android 5.0.1.
I have been using this app since 1.3, I am confused about one thing, it says: Insert an SD card before using the camera, I have an SD card in the phone already, is there something I am missing? Hmm, no answer, no update?
Could make it better Better looking if full screen was able instead of that ugly gray square and a portion of camera screen
Bought it and doesn't work properly Tapping on the video whilst recording doesn't take a screen shot; it just crashes the app. Been like this for months, on old phone, and new.
- 4K video recording (if supported)
- Fixed resolutions on Sony Xperia Z5 (all variants)
- Smaller apk size
- New video recording effects: Pencil, Lomo, Documentary, Blue, Thermal & Mosaic (Android 4.3+)
- New camera resolutions
- More supported languages
- Torch flash available on photo mode
- UHD - 4K video recording (Samsung S5 - Note 3)
- ISO setting for Samsung devices
- Volume keys: Burst mode