Just the best I started using this app back with my Droid X and continue to use it today with my Note 3. Simply the most stable camera app I've ever come across and I've tried many. Excellent job! Edit make that my Note 4 now it's crazy that I keep coming back to this it really says something.
Problems on Galaxy Tabs This app has stopped working properly on Galaxy tablets. The control panel is squashed and off to one side.
Flash mode button should be accessible on the main screen. The gray field is far too big screen area to waste. Photo storage why can't be the SD card?
Good camera app Good quality photos. The only thing which doesn't work on my Xperia Z5 is the save to SD card. It doesn't save to my 64GB SD card.
Not bad The only problem is that all of the "silly faces" causes the app to crash. I'm on Android 5.0.1.
Works good I'd give it five stars if it wasn't for the delay in auto focus.
- 4K video recording (if supported)
- Fixed resolutions on Sony Xperia Z5 (all variants)
- Smaller apk size
- New video recording effects: Pencil, Lomo, Documentary, Blue, Thermal & Mosaic (Android 4.3+)
- New camera resolutions
- More supported languages
- Torch flash available on photo mode
- UHD - 4K video recording (Samsung S5 - Note 3)
- ISO setting for Samsung devices
- Volume keys: Burst mode