Loved until Lollipop This is the second time a system update caused me to lose the funny faces video filters. Emailed the devs earlier this week to ask if they still worked on Lollipop but did not hear back from them, so I took a chance and updated. They don't. I know this is a petty thing, but my elderly mother really loves those stupid filters.
Was good. I've had this app on my old phone, for several years. Added it to my latest phone only to discover that it no longer supports saving to the SD card. Now that the native camera app will save to the SD card, I'm forced to delete this one. Please fix.
Waaaaaaaaaah!!!!!! Can't save to SD!!!!! Waaaaaaaaaah!!!! Keep up with policies especially if they carry public protection. Get a rooted phone if you want save to sd on your latest phones. Great camera.
Best I tried bunch of camera apps even stock android camera didn't work at all lag lag..... But finally I found this app that resolved the problem
Best kept secret among camera apps I have a baby. I like to take her picture. When there is a shutter sound it distracts her and ruins the shot. Silent mode works on my Dell Venue 7. Nuff said.
- Improved compatibility with Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 edge
- 4K video recording (Samsung S6 & Note 4)
- New video recording effects: Pencil, Lomo, Documentary, Blue, Thermal & Mosaic (Android 4.3+)
- Fixed funny faces video recording (Android 4.3+)
- New camera resolutions
- More supported languages
- Torch flash available on photo mode
- UHD - 4K video recording (Samsung S5 - Note 3)
- ISO setting for Samsung devices
- Volume keys: Burst mode