Works great with the Fire Phone CM-11 ROM Very few camera apps work at all with ggow's excellent CM-11 ROM for the Amazon Fire Phone. This one works great and even allows low-light photos to be taken using the 'TORCH' flash setting. The other flash modes are over-exposed, but that's a problem with the Fire OS camera binary, not this app. Thanks for making the essential features free!
Very very very best camera focus and clearity and quality. my camera has scratched but this camera app invisible all scratch on capture photos and video recording.☺😊😍📱📷📹🎬🎥🎺🎺🎻🗼🗼🚅
Galaxy S4. Can't see any way to save to SD card. When changing to 16:9, the display becomes unviewabled. It crashed withing a few minutes and after that got "Could no connect to Camera". Had to reboot.
Great simple camera app Love the classic interface. Simple to use and gets the job done. Only problem is the resolution maxes out at 13 MP. My phone is 21 MP. Please update this with new resolution and then il pay.
Not saving videos Gor dome reason it's suddenly stopped saving my videos , & the panoramic camera is'nt as smooth any more , you can see all the lines across when you go to look at picture .
so far the best quality pic that works with pebble classic So far the best quality pic for camera app that works with Pebble Classic watch. Suggestion is to have option to disable preview on pebble screen. bought the full version. thank you and hope its continually developed.
Pebble Time compatible
Fixed minor bugs
- Improved compatibility with Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 edge
- 4K video recording (Samsung S6 & Note 4)
- Removed unnecessary permissions
- Translated into more languages
- Accurate viewfinder setting
- UHD - 4K video recording (Samsung S5 - Note 3)
- ISO setting for Samsung devices
- Fixed panorama bug
- Fixed live fx on Motorola devices
- Pebble smartwatch support (with live preview)
- Torch flash available on photo mode