*Support for devices that use ARM & Intel processor*
This application is a web server application for android, include:
- LIGHTTPD as Web Server ,
- PHP as PHP Server ,
- MYSQL as MySQL Server ,
- PhpMyAdmin as MySQL Client , and
- MSMTP as SMTP Client
It all wrapped into one application called Bit Web Server. So easy to run on android device, just single click then you can run web dynamic scripts.
This application is specially designed for the mobile n tablet, so this application requires very small memory.
For running this application the first time after you download it from google play your internal memory in device requirements should not be less than 50MB. Because this application does not download any data on internet, all data is wrapped into a (apk). And this application can also be accessed from a computer network via wifi or tethering.
This application runs without an internet connection, requires internet only when first run to check the license, if you install the app from google play this otherwise licensed, then to run this application so it does not require internet access (OFFLINE Application).
BitWebServer can run a variety of CMS like Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Prestashop, etc. Besides CMS can also run PHP frameworks like Code Igniter, YII, CakePHP, etc.
It is the same as WAMP or LAMP or XAMPP on your computer or laptop, but this is for android devices with lighttpd instead of apache.
Modules/extensions which compiled on PHP is:
- and more libraries like as freetype, jpeg, png, openssl, etc.
Storage Engine support on MySQL is:
*And If you get a bug, request feature, etc. Please sent to my email with detail description*
I thanks for all developer PHP, MySql, Lighttpd, PhpMyadmin, MSMTP, Busybox, and findicon.com
The popular PHP development package for Android that can be launched in one touch, a suite of web developer and far better than other Server packages. The package includes the Lighttpd web server, PHP, MySQL, and MSMTP. It's turn your devices based Android into a web and database server, suitable for building dynamic web sites.
Why Palapa Web Server? Easy installation, everything is pre-configured, low memory consumption, low CPU usage, capable of serving requests simultaneously, not need a root access, and completely free of charge.
- Internal memory should not be less than 70MB!
- ARM & Intel (x86) based processor
- Minimum Android 2.2 Froyo
- Lighttpd 1.4.35
- PHP 5.5.15
- MySQL 5.1.69
- MSMTP 1.4.32
- Web Admin 2.1.0
# Default Document Root (htdocs)
- Path : /sdcard/pws/www/
# Default URL
- Address : http://127.0.0.1:8080
# Web Admin Informations
- Address : http://127.0.0.1:9999
- Username : admin
- Password : admin
# MySQL Informations
- Host : localhost (127.0.0.1)
- Port : 3306
- Username : root
- Password : adminadmin (if not working, try to reset MySQL user table from Database Settings page)
If something is not working properly, please try to restart your phone.
# Known Issues
As you know, compatibility issue is a big problem of Android phone, I can't test it in all phones. So if it can't work for your phone, just uninstall it, I'm sorry to waste your time. You also can send a mail to let me know your phone model, if I solve it, I will let you know.
* Handling of ASCII and BINARY Files
* Tasker: List all tasks (http://example.org/tasker/)
* Tasker: Execute task (http://example.org/tasker/taskname)
Works only when connected to a wifi-network. Use at your own risk and feel free to contribute :-)
Please mail me, if you have some suggestions.
Get the source from https://github.com/bodeme/androidwebserver
This application creates a server (localhost) inside android device and you can put your file into phpMobile directory.
All you need to do is just write your code , start your server and push run button !
Also you can save your code or write your code for demo purpose.
From now on , this application has limited capacity.
Some functions are not supported in php and js.
These functions will add to application as soon as possible.
Have a nice using.
Now you can run a DyDNS, FTP, FTPS, SFTP, SSH, PHP, MySQL and/or Remote Control server on your Android phone/tablet! The perfect suite for web developers or for turning your Android into a serious server! It even includes a remote control option to start/stop/add servers remotely and you can use the MySQL monitor to manager the MySQL server. This app allows for a trial period of 6 days.
Keep your web projects in your pocket and always available on the road with this complete web server!
★★Most complete app!★★
The app has even more functionality compared to other PHP and MySQL Server apps like KSWEB, PAW Server, Bit Web Server and AndroPHP!
★★No root required!★★
- PHP Server (includes PHPMyAdmin, PHPSysInfo and PHPFileManager)
- Lighttpd Server
- MySQL database server
- FTP Server
- SFTP Server
- FTPS Server
- SSH Server (with SCP support)
- Remote Control Server
- Dynamic DNS Updater: DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, DNS-O-Matic, ZoneEdit, ChangeIP
- MySQL Monitor
- Optional password login for the app
- Add a Dynamic DNS Updater using the local or public IP
- Use the WIFI / SMS / call / power or cronjob triggers to start / stop servers!
- Use notification rules to receive an SMS, email, etc on start, stop, etc.
- You can set a custom name, port, network interface to listen on, backlog, logging, logging to file, start on boot per server. And if rooted you can set a port below the 1024 ports range.
- Widget support!
- Now you can remote control the app!
- General information about your device.
- Extensive logging (with support logging to files).
Visit us on: http://www.icecoldapps.com/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IceColdApps
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IceColdApps
We gave it the word "name" and got our name back - "nameble.com"! Are you thinking about a word already? Give it a try!
• Domain name generator - Nameble generates a list of great sounding domains based on your keywords
• Domain name availability - check whether a specific domain is available in various top level domains (coming soon!)
• Domain name search - find available domains
This application works as a...
SQL Server Client (Microsoft SQL)
Sybase Client (ASE only)
- Full execution availability
- Quick keys [shortcuts]
- Save queries per connection
- History of queries executed
- Placeholders for dynamic saved queries
- Scrollable results with clipboard copy
- Basic SQL syntax highlighting
- Multiple ResultSet compatible
- Built in pagination
Request features or assistance at:
CAUTION: Use app with care. It does not have limitations on such commands as DROP, TRUNCATE, DELETE, etc. Anything you do will be done directly on the server. If you are not sure how, what, who, SQL is... this tool is probably not for you...
It also shows you the domain suggestions if the domain isn't available.
If you have no idea about an exact domain name, you can even enter a keyword and search. it will suggest you a list of domain names with their availability.
***Changed Ad Networks with this update. App now will ask you to sign a EULA to allow the app to add a search function to the app. This is hidden until you swipe left to right. It will also ask you to change the homepage of your browser. This is all optional and the ad network is Google Compliant.****
There’s a whole world of domains out there — hundreds at the top-level and even more beyond. Whether you want a short URL or something big, Domainr helps you explore them all.
- Search all domains, including country-code domains
- Internationalized domain name (IDN) support
- Registrars for all domains
- Share your search results
- Works in both portrait and landscape mode
- Supports HTTP, FTP, MySQL and SSH protocols
- Supports multiple hosts
- Visual and sonorous notifications
- Supports checking availability of HTTP service based on HTTP return code (URL checking)
- On demand checking and daemon monitoring (unattended)