***Changed Ad Networks with this update. App now will ask you to sign a EULA to allow the app to add a search function to the app. This is hidden until you swipe left to right. It will also ask you to change the homepage of your browser. This is all optional and the ad network is Google Compliant.****
There’s a whole world of domains out there — hundreds at the top-level and even more beyond. Whether you want a short URL or something big, Domainr helps you explore them all.
- Search all domains, including country-code domains
- Internationalized domain name (IDN) support
- Registrars for all domains
- Share your search results
- Works in both portrait and landscape mode
We gave it the word "name" and got our name back - "nameble.com"! Are you thinking about a word already? Give it a try!
• Domain name generator - Nameble generates a list of great sounding domains based on your keywords
• Domain name availability - check whether a specific domain is available in various top level domains (coming soon!)
• Domain name search - find available domains
It also shows you the domain suggestions if the domain isn't available.
If you have no idea about an exact domain name, you can even enter a keyword and search. it will suggest you a list of domain names with their availability.
Domain Checker is very simple application to help us checking the domain name still available or not. Domain Checker is easy to use, only input domain name (example: example.com or example.net or example.mobi) and then you click the button, this application can show you the domain name is still available or already taken.
Domain Checker is free to use and support from GingerBread until Lollipop with Material Design.
*We started up with providing you “domain Whois” search at first and further we will make this app handy tool by adding up many things to it.
• Search by domain name or IP address
• Can save favorite search
• Complete history of search is saved for your convenience, can also delete it.
• Can share results by any means of communication app.
• Can send results as message also.
Supported Extensions for Who is search:
.ac , .ae , .aero , .af , .ag , .ai , .am , .asia , .at , .au , .ax , .be , .bg , .biz , .bj , .bn , .bo , .br , .by , .ca , .cat , .cc , .ch , .ci , .cl , .cn , .co , .com , .coop , .cx , .cz , .de , .dk , .dm , .dz , .ec , .edu , .ee , .es , .eu , .fi , .fo , .fr , .gd , .gg , .gi , .gl , .gov , .gs , .gy , .hk , .hn , .hr , .ht , .hu , .ie , .il , .im , .in , .info , .io , .iq , .ir , .is , .it , .je , .jobs , .jp , .ke , .ki , .kr , .kz , .la , .li , .ly , .lt , .lu , .lv , .ma , .md , .me , .mg , .ml , .mobi , .ms , .mu , .museum , .mx , .my , .na , .name , .nc , .net , .nf , .ng , .nl , .no , .nu , .nz , .om , .org , .pe , .pl , .pm , .post , .pr , .pro , .pt , .pw , .qa , .re , .ro , .rs , .ru , .sa , .sc , .se , .sg , .sh , .si , .sk , .sm , .so , .st , .sx , .sy , .tc , .tel , .tf , .th , .tk , .tl , .tm , .tn , .to , .tr , .travel , .tv , .tw , .tz , .ua , .ug , .uk , .us , .uy , .uz , .vc , .vg , .wf , .ws , .xxx , .yt
For Feedbacks and suggestions contact us at email@example.com
Stay Tuned for more updates.
Keywords: Domain Tools, Who is search, Domain Name who is, domain registration, Who is domain.
You can browse various domain name categories, tap names to add them to your favorites list and register the names with your favorite domain name registrar when you are done browsing. This application is completely free and requires internet permissions only.
The database is updated multiple times per day to deliver the latest expired domains straight to your screen. This App has been developed by Max H. a 14 year old junior developer who is interested in the internet and programming applications. If you enjoy this app, please leave your feedback and rate it.
Solitag provide Domain Name Search, Domain Name Registration, Web Hosting, Shopping Cart, E-Commerce solutions, Android, Magento, WordPress, and many more website solutions to world-wide customers.
In this application we provide an overview of the most desirable and the best free web hosting for host and domain names features as well as suggest top 10 free web hosting providers that in our opinion offer the best free hosting services in terms of offered features and customer support.
This app is demo version but you can buy full version just for 1 USD.
Don't like the ads? Buy the Ad Free version!
Please send me an e-mail if you experience any problems!
1.14: Add support for CNAME and SOA records
- Investigate an entire range or network for suspected IP(s);
- Whois search( trial)
- Host name and IP address lookup ;
(lookup may vary based on your ISP's DNS);
- Traceroute, Ping and Visual Traceroute( IP or hostname);
- IP geo location;
- QR scanner option on Menu->Lookup dialog so you can easily send data(URL, host name or IP) to IP info Detective from your PC( as for a QR code generator, for Windows or Linux, worth to try 'Zint Barcode Generator').
Please use QR Code(ISO 18004) format to transfer data;
- voice dictation: fill IP field using android speech recognition feature;
- Instant check your remote or local IP address just by clicking on them( from Google Play suggestion - Thank you!).
Why this app needs those permissions?
- modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- test access to protected storage
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Allows the API to cache map tile data in the device's external storage area.
This permission is required by Google Maps Android API v2.
For more details: https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/android/start?hl=fr#specify_permissions
- full network access
- view network connections
android.permission.INTERNET - Used by the API to download map tiles from Google Maps servers.
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Allows the API to check the connection status in order to determine whether data can be downloaded.
Those two permissions are required by Google Maps Android API v2 and IP info Detective itself.
- read Google service configuration
com.google.android.providers.gsf.permission.READ_GSERVICES - Allow the application to access Google web-based services.
To use this application an internet connection is required.
Be vigilant and stay safe!