When you set up, always set shop adress with http:// (http://my_shop.com/)
e-Shop Plugins: https://github.com/ft451/eCOM
Set up your shop in one minute, it's easy!
- Install Android apps on Google Play or iPhone version on AppStore.
- Download and install our plugin or configure API (Allegro, Shoper, Shopify)
- Follow plugin instruction and set personal PIN
- Turn on mobile App, add your shop
- It's all, your order manager is redy to work
- Join our community (https://github.com/ft451/eCOM/wiki/Join-us!)
Test shops (link & PIN)
- osCommerce: http://osc.ft451.com PIN: 12qwaszx
- Magento: http://magento.ft451.com PIN: 12qwaszx
- OpenCart: http://openc.ft451.com PIN: 12qwa
- PrestaShop: http://presta.ft451.com PIN: 12qwa
Application allows you to manage your store with Android (1.6+) device.
Data is encrypted between your device and store server using Advanced
Encryption Standard (AES).
Supported ecommerce solutions:
- CRE Loaded
- Zen Cart
You need to install/update interface (scripts) on your shop server!
Visit our website for more information.
Look at getting started document!
* Orders list
* Group orders by day
* Group orders by status
* Group orders by customer
* Order general information and totals
* Order items list
* Order customer information
* Order billing information
* Order delivery information
* Call customer
* Send E-mail to customer
* Find customer location using Google Maps/Navigation
* Find billing location using Google Maps/Navigation
* Find delivery location using Google Maps/Navigation
* Order status history list
* Change order status
* Notify customer on order status change
* Add comment on order status change
* Order messages list
* Add order message on order status change
* Orders statistics for years by list and graph
* Orders statistics for months by list and graph
* Orders statistics for days by list and graph
* Orders statistics for hours by list and graph
* Notifications about new orders
* Products list
* Search products by name
* Group products by category
* Group products by alert
* Group products by day added
* Product general information
* Product extra images list
* Change products price
* Change products quantity
* Change products availability
* Change products stock status
* Change products weight
* Change products weight class
* Change products length
* Change products width
* Change products height
* Change products length class
* Change products barcode using Barcode Scanner
* Show product image
* Change product image using image on device
* Notifications about product quantity alerts
* Find product using Barcode Scanner
* Customers list
* Search customers by name
* Group customers by date account created
* Group customers by who is online
* Customers general information
* Customers address information
* Change customers account active flag
* Customers statistics for years by list and graph
* Customers statistics for months by list and graph
* Customers statistics for days by list and graph
* Customers statistics for hours by list and graph
* Notifications about new customers
* Local caching with background sync
The Calculator determines grounded and ungrounded loads for general lighting, fastened (or fixed) appliances, dryers, cooking appliances, heating and A/C units, and the largest motor. All numeric entries are in Volt-Amperes (VA). The calculated loads are compiled to determine the total service load for a single-family dwelling.
After the service load is calculated the Calculator determines the size of the service-entrance conductors required for the dwelling. Proper sizing of the conductors is required to ensure the safety and efficiency of the service.
The Calculator is designed to be an aid to electricians in electrical load calculations and is not intended to replace Article 220 of the NEC® or the NEC® as a whole.
National Electrical Code and NEC are registered trademarks of the National Fire Protection Association, Inc.
On our support forum located at http://bendele.net/forum/ you can:
- ask questions about how the Calculator calculates.
- offer suggestions for improving the application.
- report defects (bugs).
- request new features.
Thank you very much for using the Electric Service Calculator . We hope that it saves you time and money.