Currently supported XBMC/Kodi variants:
- Kodi (Official)
- XBMC (Official)
- MINIX XBMC
- Beyond XBMC
- OUYA XBMC
- Wasser XBMC
- VidOn XBMC
Requires: XBMC for Android (http://xbmc.org/download/) or one of the supported Kodi/XBMC variants
Source code: https://github.com/blunden/XBMCLauncher
NOTE: Other apps can be launched from the Programs option on XBMC's main menu.
Please note that there are updates coming soon. Check out freaktab for betas:
Request tiles here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dFBoZUtYMGlaQm85aFhoTFZDQlpYbVE6MQ
The application has a one main screen, with two menus, one on each side. To the left you'll find you can add different tiles to the main screen. To the right you find all application.
Add all of your favorite apps to the main screen. Use all of the TVs screen, and display apps in a simple and nice way. Long click on any placed tile to either delete it or star it.
Once a tile is starred, it goes to the top of the screen.
- Add featured apps: Add application tiles of which you have installed and that I have created tile icons for. Here you can also make custom application tiles. The best dimension to use is (520x260).
- Add any app: Add any application you have installed to the main screen. It will have the average color of the applications icon as its background.
- Add bookmarks: Add bookmarks I've created (more will come soon) and create custom bookmarks with or without images.
Launch any application from the list. You can choose to use either list or grid.
Easily filter through your applications with either a filter text field or a alphabetic picker.
System uninstall apps by long pressing on any app
Show/Hide tile labels
Change opacity on tiles (50% - 100%)
Easily access system settings
Easily change system wallpaper/ live wallpaper
Comes with it's on wallpapers
There is a limit in adding two tiles only in free version. It's free to try. You buy the full app as an In-app product, which will be a one time purchase.
If there is any problems with the Launcher or other questions, don't hesitate to email me. (email@example.com)
Please notice that I have school and other activities I'm involved in, so please give me a few days to answer you, though I try to answer you as fast as possible.
TVLauncher, TV Launcher, TV, Launcher, Tablet, UG802, UG802+, MK802, MK802+, MK802II, MK802 II, MK802III, MK802 III, MK808, G-Box RK2918, Measy A5A Android Player, Rikomagic, Ugoos, iMito MX1, TG-NL17D, UHost U2, HD2, MK802(Upgraded Version), ST-M3, UG007, TV Box, Tablet Launcher
++ SELECT CHARGING MODE: AC + USB + QI
++ NO ADS
++ WORKS IN BACKGROUND
++ NOTIFICATION POSSIBILITY
Same apps like this does not support locking screen on by charging via Qi, this app support this all.
Check it out. Enjoy!
Keywords: keep screen on while chaging, lock screen on, don´t off screen on charging
How to use:
Long click an app from apps menu and bring that app into a big tile on home screen.
1) 5 beautiful styles (white, black, green, orange and blue). Each style comes with customized icons, wallpaper, sound, and tiles.
2) You can further customize the launcher by choosing your favourite wallpaper and customized tiles.
TVLauncher, TV Launcher, TV, Launcher, Tablet, UG802, UG802+, MK802, MK802+, MK802II, MK802 II, MK802III, MK802 III, MK808, G-Box RK2918, Measy A5A Android Player, Rikomagic, Ugoos, iMito MX1, TG-NL17D, UHost U2, HD2, MK802(Upgraded Version), ST-M3, UG007, TV Box, Tablet Launcher, Mygica, Genaitech
Instead contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org. The rating is useless for feedback as it provides no email address for me to contact you for details about feature request etc.
To get started, read these tutorials: http://www.apedroid.com/android-applications/external-keyboard-helper/get-started
For information about the permissions it requires, go here: https://sites.google.com/a/apedroid.com/www/android-applications/external-keyboard-helper/faq
This is a crippled demo version of External Keyboard Helper Pro
Everything works just like in the Pro version except for the Space button which prints a message that this is a demo version.
The only reason to install this is if you want to try it out before deciding if you want to buy External Keyboard Helper Pro.
For more information read the description for External Keyboard Helper Pro.
NOTE: This demo version is sometimes rated bad by people who did not read this description and/or do not understand the idea of a free demo version. To get an idea what people really think about External Keyboard Helper you should take a look at the reviews for the Pro version.
Plex for Android follows the general design style established by the Google Kennedy icons: simple, flat, colorful, and very clean. The set currently includes over 100 icons. Additional information about the set, as well as additional icons can be found here: http://bit.ly/TzIgt7.
If you would like the corresponding weather skin for Beautiful Widgets, go here: http://bit.ly/1a9Va5z.
The resolutions currently supported are hdpi (240 dpi, 72x72) and xhdpi (320dpi, 96x96). Results may vary for other pixel densities.
This is an icon pack, not a launcher. It is currently only compatable with Apex Launcher, but other launchers may be supported in the future if demand is high enough.
To apply this theme:
Apex Settings > Theme Settings > Plex for Android > Apply
This is still a work in progress, so you may find that several icons have not been modified. If you would like to make requests for new icons, please do so here: http://bit.ly/16Q4e30
I have not been able to test this on a large number of phones, so if there are any OEM applications (model specific clocks, calendars, etc) that do not have their icons modified, it would be great if you could go to the above link and let me know. It would be extremely helpful if you could also provide me with the activity name, if you know how to locate it.
If you would like to make a donation, you can use PayPal here http://bit.ly/13JfHKO.
Instructions for setting the wallpaper:
- Press and hold on the home screen of your device and select "Wallpapers"> "Live Wallpapers".
- Look for "Wall3Droid" in the list of wallpapers and select it.
- You can edit the background image in the preferences menu by choosing an image from your library.
- Click on "Set wallpaper" to finish. You can see your new background "flying" on your home screen.
This is a great solution that will help convert an older tablet or smartphone into a dedicated remote control device for products like Crestron, Samsung Remote, Direct TV Remote, etc.
INSTEAD CONTACT ME ON: email@example.com
A non visible soft keyboard (Input Method) intended to be used with hardware Bluetooth and USB keyboards. It automatically brings up the Input Method dialog when Bluetooth keyboard connects or disconnects (on some devices this can also be made to work with USB keyboards). It supports a lot of different keylayouts also provides a lot of configuration options.
This app does NOT require a rooted device and there is a DEMO version available if you want to try it out before buying.
* International keyboard layouts.
* Up to 16 application shortcuts can be added (for example start Google Maps with Alt+M etc.)
* Up to 16 text strings can be add (for example insert your email address with Alt+E etc.)
* Remaps the Escape key to BACK (can be turned off)
* Allows you to control which characters should be treated as combining characters.
* A "null" Soft Keyboard to use with hardware keyboards (Bluetooth & USB).
* Automatically brings up Input Method selection dialog when Bluetooth keyboard connects or disconnects (Android 2.3+).
* Automatic detection can also work with USB keyboards on some platforms (experimental) (Android 2.3+)
* App that brings up Input Method selection (for easy access)
* Switch between up to three layouts of your choice using a key or key combination.
* Can choose keymap automatically based on language setting in your device.
* Blocks long-press-popups on Android 2.x.
* Change the key repeat delay and rate.
* Layouts can be modified and two user defined custom layouts can be configured.
* ConnectBot aware (TAB and CTRL codes)
Currently supported keyboard layouts
* Arabic (101, 102 & 102 AZERTY)
* Armenian (Eastern, Western & Phonetic)
* Bosnian & Herzegovian
* Bulgarian (Phonetic, Phonetic traditional & Typewriter)
* Canadian (French & Multilingual)
* Czech (qwertz, qwerty & programmers)
* English (Colemak, Dvorak, Dvorak Left hand, Dvorak Right hand, Dvorak Programmer, GB & US-International)
* Finnish (Finland & DAS)
* French (Bépo, France & Switzerland)
* German (Germany & Switzerland)
* Hindi Traditional
* Lithuanian (Numeric)
* Macedonian FYROM Standard
* Polish (214 & Programmers)
* Portuguese (Brazil, Portugal & Br-Nativo)
* Russian (Normal, Typewriter & Phonetic)
* Serbian (Latin & Cyrillic)
* Slovak (qwerty & qwertz)
* Spanish (Latin America, Spain/Int & Dvorak)
* Swedish (Normal & Svorak A1|A5)
* Thai (Kedmanee & Pattachote)
* Turkish (F & Q)
All layouts are based on standard USB Keyboard layouts. Bluetooth keyboards sometimes do not follow the standard completely but it is possible to manually customize mappings.
Characters that can be treated as combining characters
* dialytika tonos
* dot above / dot below
* double acute
* hook above
What it does NOT
* It won't fix your Bluetooth or USB connected keyboard if it wasn't working in the first place.
* It does not automatically switch Input Method. It only shows the dialog and you will have to choose Input Method manually. This is an intentional limitation built into Android by Google. No app is allowed to change Input Method without user interaction (unless the app is a system app).
Want to help translating this app to you language?
Go here: http://www.getlocalization.com/ExternalKeyboardHelperPro/
If you need international keyboard layouts and some other nice features then have a look at the External Keyboard Helper Pro app available here: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.apedroid.hwkeyboardhelper
Please do not use the rating system to report bugs. Instead contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
years of experience in the relevant field, it is his expertise to turn a dull and
boring situation into an exciting, groundbreaking and fun atmosphere.
A much sought after and well liked Stage Personality in Malaysia, now
developing a name for himself in the South East Asia region.
He is a very lively, versatile and hilarious performer. He has performed in front
of audiences from all walks of life and has had them in stitches whenever he
A night with Larry brings you a long lasting memory.
★ Can not uninstall?
Please deactivate "Settings"->"Security"->"Device administration" before uninstalling.
Supported Toggle Actions:
• Data Connection
• Screen Always On
• Airplane Mode
• Scan Media
• Unlock Pattern
• Speaker Mode
• Auto-Screen Lock
• Mount SD
• Wi-Fi Hotspot
• USB Tether
• Bluetooth Tether
• Lock Screen
• Wi-Fi Sleep Policy
- Complete file system management
- USB, SD and other external media
- Text Editor (Tabbed, Multiple Document Interface)
- Smart Folders that scan for different types of media (Videos, Photos, Music, Downloads)
- View Pager directory navigation (swipe right to go up a directory)
- Superuser/Root ability to read/write system folders (and JB 4.2 user folders)
- Disk space heat map shows where your biggest files are
- Browse or extract from most common archives - Zip, Tar, TGZip, BZip2, 7zip, RAR
Perfect for the Android user trying to mimic the iPhone or iPod 'bleep charge' sound, or just any Android user who likes personalization!
The app's simple design allows for an easy user interface. To adjust the sound, just touch and hold the plug in or unplug icon to reveal a popup menu. You can choose from our default sound, or select a sound from your phone or favorite ringtone app!