Modasta Health - Consult a doctor online on Video, Audio and Text, get a medical second opinion from the top specialist doctors.
Book your lab and diagnostic test from the comfort of your home. Maintain and carry your personal health records with you on our app.
Our Healthcare Specialties are -
Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist
Internal Medicine / General Medicine
Mother and Child Care
Nuclear Medicine Physician
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
Pain Management Specialist
Yoga & Naturopathist
Authenticated Health Information in English, Hindi, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil & Malayalam.
Get authenticated health articles and videos related to pregnancy and child care, women’s health, men’s health, healthy living (diet and nutrition), teen health, eye care, yoga and others in multiple languages like English, Hindi, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil & Malayalam.
You can also listen to the articles in English and Hindi.
Modasta mobile app has multiple features and tools to help you plan and manage your health and fitness routine.
Modasta health and fitness app is the best solution for pregnant ladies to keep a track of their pregnancy through pregnancy due date calculator.
You can also track your BMI through our BMI (Body Mass Index Calculator) in our health tool section.
Ovulation Calculator is another health tool which helps you to predict your fertile days based on your average cycle length.
Modasta app also provides health tips and information in Hindi, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam to make health information accessible in the language of your choice.
Read health articles, watch health-related videos (doctor videos) to learn how to manage your health if you are suffering from lifestyle diseases like- Diabetes, Hypertension and Cardiovascular Diseases.
How to use Modasta Healthcare mobile app
1. Download Modasta app and select your preferred language
2. Signup with your email Id or you can use Facebook and google account.
3. You can sign-in anonymously for keeping your privacy.
4. Consult a Doctor via Video Consultation and Get Answers 24X7.
5. Consult a Doctor via Text query and Get Answers 24X7.
6. Lab Test - Book your lab test online.
7. My Lab Orders - You can check online status of your medical test.
8. My Report - All your medical records in one secure app with 100% Security for your records. All Records are accessible solely by you.
9. Health 360 - browse multiple health category articles.
10. Doc Speak- Browse the latest health-related doctor’s videos on various diseases and suggestions.
11. Diseases A-Z - Browse A-Z diseases directory for all diseases information.
12. Health Forum - Ask and engage in various health-related discussion.
13. Health tools - check your BMI (Body Mass Index).
14. Health tools - Pregnancy Due Date Calculator helps you to give an approximate date of delivery.
15. Health tools - Ovulation Calendar helps Tracking your cycle can help with fertility. To give you the best chance of getting pregnant, our ovulation calculator tells you when you're most likely to be fertile. Enter the first day of your last period and how long your cycle usually lasts (between 20 and 45 days). We'll show you the best days to have sex that could lead to pregnancy – so you can mark your calendar.
16. Subscribe - Sign up for free healthcare newsletters.