Smart Statusbar is the first and only Status bar enabler in full screen app. You can now reveal status bar in any Full screen app with gesture.
Imagine you are watching movie and you want to know what time it is, with Smart Statusbar you can do a finger swipe as you were trying to expand status bar on top of the screen to reveal it. No more back to home screen and leave what you are doing to get info you need in full screen app.
feedback welcome. Note - It doesn't work in Honeycomb and ICS tablet version because there is no such need..
show your battery percentage.
The main features are:
- battery indicator.
- information about your battery.
- battery design - circle.
- battery state in status bar
- changes colors display in charging levels: green, yellow and red.
- display lightning icon when charging.
- easy to use.
- it's free!
You can also use it as a widget-like shortcut on your home screen.
- Long pressing the search button may not work on some devices, e.g. Defy and Droid X, and of course not on devices without a search button.
- On stock Jelly Bean (Android 4.1 and up), long pressing the search button is overridden by Google Search.
- Unfortunately it is not possible to display the status bar if it is hidden by your launcher. Only the notification drawer will be expanded.
Keywords: Open statusbar, expand status bar, show notifications
you can display your battery charge any time, it's addictive!
battery percentage on status bar.
- Battery life indicator in toolbar.
- Show battery percentage constantly on the top section of your screen.
- Color display between the charging levels: green, orange, and red.
- Display charging icon when charging.
- You can see percentage when charging.
- You can always know the battery percent.
- Effective tool.
- It's free!
- The battery icon is displayed on the left side.
- In some android versions you will see a more dark and small icon.
You can also add shortcut to your own apps into the notification bar!
In the settings, you can choose which notifications should be active. All icons & colors can easily be changed through the app for full customization!
Now with Android Wear integration! Select which toggles you want to see on your Wear smartwatch and say "Start Notification Toggle" to switch your phone to silent, lock it, turn on the flashlight...
• Not every toggle will work on every device
• Some settings aren't changeable by user apps, so it will bring you directly to the Android settings
• Exclude from task-killers!
• Some toggles require root access
• The app can not remove the build-in toggle notification on Samsung phones
• Please read the FAQ in the app before posting a review
Available toggles & shortcuts:
• Sound / Vibration, Sound / Silent, Sound menu
• Brightness mode / menu / 5 predefined stages
• Screen timeout dialog
• Wake lock
• Flight mode
• Mobile data
• Flashlight (might require "TeslaLED" app)
• Sync & Sync now
• WiFi- & USB-Tethering
• Music: previous / next / pause
• WiFi settings / advanced settings
• Bluetooth settings, Bluetooth visbility
• Mobile data settings
• Data usage
• next Wallpaper (requires "Wallpaper Changer" app)
• Lockscreen (requires "Delayed Lock" app)
• Shutdown & Reboot (requires root)
• own apps & shortcuts (shortcuts feature requires an in-app purchase)
This awesome app icon is made by http://www.graphical360.com :)
If you don't like the default icons, click on 'Icons & Colors' and use your own icons or use the 'Icon Downloader for NT' app do download alternative icons made by xda users.
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - toggle GPS on Android 2.2 devices
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - toggle wifi tethering
ACCESS_SUPERUSER - direct GPS toggle on rooted devices
BILLING - for in-app billing
BLUETOOTH_ADMIN & BLUETOOTH - toggle Bluetooth
CALL_PHONE - direct call contacts from notification
CAMERA & FLASHLIGHT - turn on camera flashlight
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE - toggle mobile data on 2.3+
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE & ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - toggle WiFi
EXPAND_STATUS_BAR - to close the status bar on ICS devices
MANAGE_USB - toggle usb tethering
NFC - toggle NFC
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to load custom icons
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - place the notifications after boot
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - necessary on Android 2.x for detecting which toggle was clicked
VIBRATE - for haptic feedback option
WAKE_LOCK - for the wake lock toggle
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to save shortcut icons like contact pictures
WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS - GPS toggling on rooted pre-4.3 devices
WRITE_SETTINGS - to toggle various stuff like rotation & screen brigthness
WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS - toggle sync
- Supports both black and white statusbars (outlined font)
- For HDPI and lowres devices
- 1% step support for Defy (and other Motorola phones!)
- Does not drain battery (receives battery broadcasts)
- Opensource (GPLv2)
- Does *not* replace existing battery icon
If you like Battery Circle, please buy me a drink by installing my Donate App :-)
Battery is a small, sleek and elegant app that will help you follow the current battery percentage on your Android device, and even serve as a battery saver.
With Battery, every time and everywhere you will know if your battery is charged enough to play a game, a movie, or to browse the web.
There is no other battery app with such intuitive, neat and gorgeous interface as Battery has. The UI of Battery is as simple as possible, but tremendously practical.
We will work constantly to improve Battery, adding in the very near future new features, like useful battery information, battery saver tips, new widgets, and many more.
✓ Displays battery information in percent (%)
✓ Supports the lock screen widget introduced in Android 4.2
✓ Offers quality support for Android devices - from Android 1.5 to Android 4.4
✓ Full support for all known screen resolutions
✓ Power source indicator
✓ The precise battery level is displayed in 1% increments
✓ It is helpful and can serve as a battery saver.
✓ Battery is incredibly lightweight!
✓ Additional battery information:
- Health status
Get in touch with us and follow the latest news regarding our apps:
Battery Percentage shows how much battery power your phone has left in the Android status bar. The percentage fits right in and appears as if its part of the Android OS unlike some battery icon
Supports KITKAT Android 4.4 and Android One
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/WagwanApps
Twitter - https://twitter.com/WagwanAppsn
Google+ - http://gplus.to/WagwanApps
YOUTUBE Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/user/WagwanApps
- Simple UI with easy to understand options. Remember Less is More.
- App auto start when phone is rebooted.
- All icons are ICS Roboto Fonts Android 4.x
- Choose from a list of colours to match your status bar colour so the pecentage blends in well.
Black - To blend in with Android 2.2
White - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Grey - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Large White - Better visibility on Tablets
Black Original Font - To blend in with Android 2.2
White Original Font - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Grey Original Font - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
- Very small app with a small footprint. Background service is idle untill a change in the battery state occurs so minimal battery drain.
- Support Android tablets. No pop up every percentage change as with some similar apps.
To remove ads, Support the Dev and for more colour options PLEASE UPGRADE TO THE PRO VERSION.
The Pro version version has more icons: including larger icons for tablets and multi colour icons depending on battery level. i.e 100-50% in green, 49 -20% in yellow and less that 20% in red. Please upgrade to the Pro version for the extra features or donate for your appreciation and hopefully we can keep the updates rolling.
If you have a request please email us and we will do what we can to help
Extensive testing on the following Versions:
Android 3.2 (Honey Comb Tablets)
- It's not possible to replace the built-in battery icon
- In Android 3.0 or above, and Android 4.0 or above, the Android OS has "automatic shrinking and dimming" for status bar notifications to focus on the main activity. The
icons do remain at thier full size and at full intensity in the notification area when selected,
Please contact us to report any issues or to request feature.
Professional, easy to use and supporting 27 languages, Battery Doctor by Cheetah Mobile (formerly known as KS Mobile) gives a longer life to your Android phone , provides you with detailed battery information and helps it charge healthily with our unique 3 Stage Charging system. Enjoy an incredible power saving experience that's as good as Project Volta, even before Android L comes out.
Defend your Juice!
Find out what’s draining your power. Adjust your draining settings (e.g. brightness) and disable unnecessary apps that drain your battery.
Accurately Estimates Remaining Battery Time
Tells how long battery will last under a variety of situations (playing games, wifi on or off, etc)
Battery Doctor regulates the manner in which your device is charged with a Unique 3 Stage Charging system to ensure you get the most out of your battery and reminds you not to over charge. It also has features that can monitor and regulate power consumption.
Our "Task Killer" widget will optimize your power consumption conveniently. The 4x1 widget makes it easier to manage Wifi, Data, Brightness, etc, and set power saving modes.
- Disable unnecessary apps that drain your battery!
- Task Killer kills tasks with one click!
- Kill apps when screen is off!
- Accurate battery remaining time!
- Accurate charging remaining time!
- Schedule power saving modes for work/class/sleep and more!
- Unique 3 Stage Charging system!
- Wifi/Data/Bluetooth toggle!
- Brightness control!
- CPU Management (for rooted phones)!
- Battery temperature!
- Charging Tips!
- 15 languages supported!
- Simple easy-to-use interface!
Battery Doctor fans, please join our beta testing group. Be the first to try our recent updates, report bugs, and contact developers.
Q: Can Battery Doctor save power and extend battery life?
Tap the circle at the home screen (Save Power) to kill power hog apps that are not currently in use to improve battery life.
Run our app while charging to let Battery Doctor manage the process with its Unique 3 Stage Charging system that ensures a longer battery life.
Use the "Task Killer" widget to optimize your power consumption conveniently
Q: What is a full charge and why does it matter?
A: Plug in your phone when the battery has about 20% remaining and continue to charge until Battery Doctor tells you the 3rd stage of trickle charging is complete. Do not overcharge by keeping your device plugged in nor undercharge by charging in short bursts whenever convenient.
Q: How does "Saving Mode" work?
A: "Saving Mode" is an extreme setting that shuts down all non-essential functions of your phone with exception of making phone calls and sending/receiving text messages. WiFi, Data, GPS, etc will all be shut down to ensure battery life and defend your juice.
Q: How do I set up the widgets?
A: The "Task Killer" widget will automatically appear on your home screen with installation. The other widget that monitors WiFi/GPS/etc can be installed just as any other widget on your device would be set up.
Other CM apps:
CM Browser :
If you don't need any settings, widgets, ads, useless graphs - this app is for you!
NOTE! MIGHT NOT WORK with battery saving modes like STAMINA on Sony phones, need to turn them off or include this app in white list.
This app does not stay in memory as background process, it reads battery data and turns off with a certain interval, when battery level for a long time does not change, interval is increased, thus saving memory and battery of the phone. This app might not be so precise as apps with background process.
Icon, and Logo Design by Niclas Stöhr (email@example.com)
Beautiful Battery Disc has two sizes: 1x1 and 2x2.
Widget does not drain battery. It receives only battery broadcasts.
Circle battery widget fits perfect for Ice Cream Sandwich Devices with Holographic User Interface.
To add Battery Disc widget press: Home->Menu->Add->Widgets->Battery Disc
Press Battery Disc widget to display detailed information about your smartphone's battery.
This Battery Indicator will help you to save battery life of you phone by presenting delightful hd graphics showing current battery charge status.
App contains ads from following Ad networks: Mopub, Smaato, Leadbolt
Battery level indicator.
Battery indicator light.
Show battery life on android.
The display is clear and the colors help to know when it is necessary to recharge.
Check your battery level.
- Always to know what the status of the battery.
- Display color of the battery according to its percentages.
- Constantly displayed battery percentage in the status bar.
- Lightning icon appears when the battery is charging.
- Shortcut to the display of battery life time and usage statistics.
- It's free!
### Translations ###
Russian: Андрей Кравцов
Chinese (TC / SC): Paul Chan
Thanks for all translators!
*** 4.3 user with ROOT: You can now download our "Notification Helper" app to hide, force clear, and recover notifications
1.0.130 Fix "exception list" for lollipop (require PACKAGE_USAGE_STATS permission)
1.0.125 Color adjustment for each field
1.0.123 Fix for Android L
1.0.122 Polish (TomoS)
1.0.120 Font fix
1.0.118 Inverted mode fix
1.0.117 External storage fix
1.0.116 Chinese cal fix
1.0.115 Bug fix (battery)
1.0.113 Bug fix (inverted mode, hide when notifying)
1.0.111 Xiaomi fix (小米、紅米)
1.0.108 Chinese Calendar Date (Lunar Calendar / 农历)
1.0.107 Hide when notifying
1.0.105 RU fix
1.0.104 Fix for 4.4.2 (service not restart, restart when unlock)
1.0.103 Fix to 4.4.2 (service not restart, restart when unlock)
1.0.102 Russian Translation (Андрей Кравцов)
1.0.101 Rounded corners option, Update icon, Fixes for Nexus 5
* Enforce READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission for Kitkat (Read SD card fonts), minor fixes for Kitkat (4.4+)
* Hide when immersive mode (4.4+)
* Remove +1 button
* Start on boot
1.0.96 Fix update battery delay
1.0.91-94 Reduce battery consumption
1.0.90 Field width adjustment (Ordering section)
1.0.87 Refresh interval, HTC fix
1.0.81 Hide when Calling (READ_PHONE_STATE permission)
1.0.80 Notification fix (4.3+)
1.0.76 Exclusion List (Require GET_TASKS permission), full screen detection function depreciated
1.0.74, 75 Bug fix for custom location / orientation
1.0.73 Add internal / external storage disk readings (Free / used space)
- Fuel Widget
- Circle Widget, with big numbers
- Neon Gauge Widget
- Alarms and Notifications
- Battery indicator on the notification bar
- General and Weekly Statistics
- Simple and neat interface
- Support for Tablets and Android Kitkat
A Pro version is available with plenty of Widgets personalizations, lots of settings and no ads.
Follow @fsinib on Twitter, Facebook and Google+
Colored status bar numbers to easily monitor battery levels
Full and low battery alarm notification features
Least Battery Drain Verified! - Go to...
NEWS: New permission added - To find out why, see...
* Arial font in official Android colors (optional black background)
* Original green color option (transparent icon only)
* Privacy concerns? Only three permissions and no ads!
* Low and Full battery alarms with repeat intervals
* Mute alerts (Postpone alarms)
* Battery temp (C or F), health, and "plugged/unplugged since" info in dashboard
* All of the above and voltage in expanded notification area
* Charging icons - Smiley or battery level
* Full charge icons - Smiley with sunglasses or battery
* Display colors you want at the levels you want
Battery Notifier BT Free is one of the lightest apps available with a battery level indicator in the status bar and puts the least possible strain on your battery.
Recent blog posts at http://batterynotifierpro.blogspot.com/
KitKat 4.4.3 update almost here
New permission added
Least Battery Drain Verified!
Battery Saving Tips
Recommended Antivirus and Privacy Apps
Some Free Apps Aren't Free
Our new Google+ Page
If you have a dim status bar, see:
Problem with 2.1.9? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can try and help.
If you like Battery Notifier BT Free, please consider supporting the developers by purchasing Battery Notifier Pro BT. According to Androlib stats, now in the top 1% of ALL paid Android apps on Google Play!
Battery Notifier Pro BT has...
Largest variety of custom colored status bar numbers to easily monitor battery levels
Roboto HD and bright ArialXL-b HD fonts with optional black background included
Battery alarm notifications with features and options not found in other apps
Privacy concerns? Only three permissions and no ads!
24 FREE HD add-on themes with many bright add-on numbers for dim status bars
Features only in Battery Notifier Pro BT...
* 9 new HD add-on themes including Percent HD add-ons with the percent sign!
* Neon HD add-ons - All fuchsia, all purple, all yellow, all orange, all red from 100 to zero
* Animated charging icons - Easily confirm your charger is connected
* Dancing android, beating heart, neon or yellow lightning flash, charging smiley
More features only in Battery Notifier Pro BT...
* Charger connection and disconnection alerts
* Wireless charger support (Android 4.2 and up)
* Notification Priority option (Android 4.1 and up)
* 1% Motorola fix
"Fantastic app" "powerful battery manager" "clean and simple user interface" "easy-to-use" "definitely worth your time and money" - AppEggs.Com (Editor's Pick)
Compare our battery alert features other apps can’t match…
In Battery Notifier Pro BT...
* Custom full charge notification percentage (70% to 100%)
* Play sound notifications in a loop
* Quiet hours (Mute alarms at certain hours)
* Various vibration lengths
* LED notifications (supported devices)
The only way out of this app is to hit the phones home key, other than that it makes it seem like your phone is stuck.
UPDATE: now only the home button will let you exit the app or go around it.
Donations are appreciated by buying "Display Control".
Displays your current battery percentage in the status bar. can handle as low as 1% changes(but that depends on your phone). You can select your own battery icon.
**AUTO START FEATURE WILL NOT WORK IF THE APP IS STORED ON THE SD CARD**