You can also use it as a widget-like shortcut on your home screen.
- Long pressing the search button may not work on some devices, e.g. Defy and Droid X, and of course not on devices without a search button.
- On stock Jelly Bean (Android 4.1 and up), long pressing the search button is overridden by Google Search.
- Unfortunately it is not possible to display the status bar if it is hidden by your launcher. Only the notification drawer will be expanded.
Keywords: Open statusbar, expand status bar, show notifications
Smart Statusbar is the first and only Status bar enabler in full screen app. You can now reveal status bar in any Full screen app with gesture.
Imagine you are watching movie and you want to know what time it is, with Smart Statusbar you can do a finger swipe as you were trying to expand status bar on top of the screen to reveal it. No more back to home screen and leave what you are doing to get info you need in full screen app.
feedback welcome. Note - It doesn't work in Honeycomb and ICS tablet version because there is no such need..
Battery is a small, sleek and elegant app that will help you follow the current battery percentage on your Android device, and even serve as a battery saver.
With Battery, every time and everywhere you will know if your battery is charged enough to play a game, a movie, or to browse the web.
There is no other battery app with such intuitive, neat and gorgeous interface as Battery has. The UI of Battery is as simple as possible, but tremendously practical.
We will work constantly to improve Battery, adding in the very near future new features, like useful battery information, battery saver tips, new widgets, and many more.
✓ Displays battery information in percent (%)
✓ Supports the lock screen widget introduced in Android 4.2
✓ Offers quality support for Android devices - from Android 1.5 to Android 4.3
✓ Full support for all known screen resolutions
✓ Power source indicator
✓ The precise battery level is displayed in 1% increments
✓ It is helpful and can serve as a battery saver.
✓ Battery is incredibly lightweight!
✓ Additional battery information:
- Health status
Those who want to see the date and battery at a glance!
Slow identification are using smartphones!
This application if one is ~!
The top bar of the battery status is displayed as an icon.
Displays the date and day of the week top bar status icons.
Display test Killer icon at the top of the bar.
Try the simple task killer function and at-a-glance battery icon and the date and day of the week icon.
1 Content with the details of the battery display the details of the date the day of the week top bar.
2 You can specify the menu to select applications that can be run.
3 May simply be able to terminate a running application.
previous version could be downloaded at http://www.monmonja.com/MonBattery.v.2.2.0.apk
With different languages (If its not in your language, help us translate on the language activity)
Turn off notification with just one click
Direct link to shop for battery replacement
Ability to turn off ads (if you dont want to support me)
This app was only tested in emulator, if this app doesnt run on your phone, I'm sorry, I wish I have the money to buy your phone :(
The phone can light up the Illumination Bar, the regular notification LED and the Camera Flash LED.
*** Note: This app requires a Sony Xperia with illumination bar for full functionality. ***
*** If you run Cyanogen mod or any other custom rom check out the first post of this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1706875
Support for different LEDs are hardware dependent. Camera flash will work on most devices.
Additional functionality in Illumination Bar Pro:
More colors. Any RGB color where hardware supports it
Personal Notifications (Incoming Call, Missed Call, SMS) - Dedicate a special color to anyone in your contact list.
The illumination bar can blink with different speeds or have a constant light depending on your preference.
You can also set the illumination bar light to "always on" while the screen is active.
In addition to SMS and Missed Calls, notifications from almost any app is supported.
The following Apps are verified, but most other apps should also work:
This app only have full functionality on the range of Sony Xperia mobile phones that have an illumination element (the transparent bar at the bottom of the phone).
Currently this is the following models: Xperia S, Xperia P, Xperia U, Xperia J, Xperia SP & Xperia L
Users have reported it also works with Ion & Sola and a few other models.
On Xperia U multiple colors are available to choose from (Red, Green, Blue, etc).
Xperia S and P only have hardware support for one color so they are limited to white light.
The bar will light up until the SMS is read, the call has been acknowledged or optionally the lights can be turned off when the screen is unlocked. You can also stop the light from the status bar.
There is also an option to stop blinking after a fixed time even if the notification has not been acknowledged.
If you don't want the bright light to shine when you are sleeping, you can set "off hours" when the light will be disabled.
The main features are:
- battery design - circle
- battery state in status bar
- changes colors display in charging levels: green, yellow and red.
- display lightning icon when charging.
- easy to use.
- it's free!
you can display your battery charge any time, it's addictive!
- Battery life indicator in toolbar.
- Show battery percentage constantly on the top section of your screen.
- Color display between the charging levels: green, orange, and red.
- Display charging icon when charging.
- You can see percentage when charging.
- You can always know the battery percent.
- It's free!
- The battery icon is displayed on the left side.
- In some android versions you will see a more dark and small icon.
Battery Percentage shows how much battery power your phone has left in the Android status bar. The percentage fits right in and appears as if its part of the Android OS unlike some battery icon
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/WagwanApps
Twitter - https://twitter.com/WagwanAppsn
Google+ - http://gplus.to/WagwanApps
YOUTUBE Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/user/WagwanApps
- Simple UI with easy to understand options. Remember Less is More.
- App auto start when phone is rebooted.
- All icons are ICS Roboto Fonts Android 4.x
- Choose from a list of colours to match your status bar colour so the pecentage blends in well.
Black - To blend in with Android 2.2
White - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Grey - To blend in with Android 2.3.x (Samsung Galaxy S2)
Large White - Better visibility on Tablets
Black Original Font - To blend in with Android 2.2
White Original Font - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Grey Original Font - To blend in with Android 2.3.x (Samsung Galaxy S2)
- Very small app with a small footprint. Background service is idle untill a change in the battery state occurs so minimal battery drain.
- Support Android tablets. No pop up every percentage change as with some similar apps.
To remove ads, Support the Dev and for more colour options PLEASE UPGRADE TO THE PRO VERSION.
The Pro version version has more icons: including larger icons for tablets and multi colour icons depending on battery level. i.e 100-50% in green, 49 -20% in yellow and less that 20% in red. Please upgrade to the Pro version for the extra features or donate for your appreciation and hopefully we can keep the updates rolling.
If you have a request please email us and we will do what we can to help
Extensive testing on the following devices/Versions:
Samsung Galaxy S2
Sony Erricson st15i
Android 3.2 (Honey Comb Tablets)
- It's not possible to replace the built-in battery icon
- In Android 3.0 or above, and Android 4.0 or above, the Android OS has "automatic shrinking and dimming" for status bar notifications to focus on the main activity. The
icons do remain at thier full size and at full intensity in the notification area when selected,
Please contact us to report any issues or to request feature.
In case you don't have enough space in your home screen, a clear battery level indicator is available on status bar so that you can see it even when you are browsing the web or sending text messages. It can be configured to show in 3 different colors to reflect high/medium/low battery levels. You can also define your own alerts, so that Battery Widget will automatically notify you about battery status changes.
Battery Widget will not drain your battery, as it does only what it needs to do. When the device is idle, it is not listening to any battery information updates from the system if there are no active alerts. If there are active alerts, it just does minimal job to check if it needs to notify you and nothing more - it does not update any visible components when the handset is not in use. With this mechanism, Battery Widget consumes only little computation power and battery.
Available in multiple languages: English, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Russian, Greek, Italian, Hungarian, Estonian, Turkish, French, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Catalan, Dutch, Ukrainian and Romanian.
Please email me if you could help me with localizing Battery Widget.
- Battery level indicator on status bar, showing in different colors in 3 configurable level ranges
- Alerts for various battery statuses
- Time information when device is plugged/unplugged
- Option to disable charging animation
- Option to show temperature in Fahrenheit
- Various indicator icon styles
- Make sure that Battery Widget is excluded in any task killer programs; it might fail to work properly otherwise.
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if Battery Widget is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series).
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Please add Battery Widget to your home screen with the general methods below:
Press Home button followed by Menu button. Select Add -> Widgets -> Battery Widget.
Press Home button to show the home screen. Tap and hold your finger on any available space, select Widgets -> Battery Widget.
Procedures to add widgets on home screen might be different in devices from various manufacturers with their custom user interfaces.
Special Thanks (Localization)
Edith Lam - Japanese
Jintae Kim / YoungChul Chung - Korean
Fernando - Spanish
Roman Rublevskiy - Russian
Miltos - Greek
Marco Giorgi - Italian
bencebacsi - Hungarian
Margus P - Estonian
Mehmet ÖZCAN - Turkish
Billoux - French
Luis & Anjali / Sbeyderman - German
Rodrigo de Avila - Brazilian Portuguese
Albert Czyżewski - Polish
Josep Caritg - Catalan
Twan Veugelers - Dutch
Мирончук Николай - Ukrainian
Vlad Andrei - Romanian
This app help you to adding meaningful text readings (text overlay) to your screen. You can add date in different formats, battery level and temperature, available memory (RAM) and CPU reading. You can quickly refer to the statistics at anytime. You can also change their font size, color, order, location, transparency, and layout.
* Inverted mode: show readings ONLY when holding angle is larger than preset value
### Translations ###
Russian: Андрей Кравцов
Chinese (TC / SC): Paul Chan
Thanks for all translators!
*** 4.3 user with ROOT: You can now download our "Notification Helper" app to hide, force clear, and recover notifications
1.0.115 Bug fix (battery)
1.0.113 Bug fix (inverted mode, hide when notifying)
1.0.111 Xiaomi fix (小米、紅米)
1.0.108 Chinese Calendar Date (Lunar Calendar / 农历)
1.0.107 Hide when notifying
1.0.105 RU fix
1.0.104 Fix for 4.4.2 (service not restart, restart when unlock)
1.0.103 Fix to 4.4.2 (service not restart, restart when unlock)
1.0.102 Russian Translation (Андрей Кравцов)
1.0.101 Rounded corners option, Update icon, Fixes for Nexus 5
* Enforce READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission for Kitkat (Read SD card fonts), minor fixes for Kitkat (4.4+)
* Hide when immersive mode (4.4+)
* Remove +1 button
* Start on boot
1.0.96 Fix update battery delay
1.0.91-94 Reduce battery consumption
1.0.90 Field width adjustment (Ordering section)
1.0.87 Refresh interval, HTC fix
1.0.81 Hide when Calling (READ_PHONE_STATE permission)
1.0.80 Notification fix (4.3+)
1.0.76 Exclusion List (Require GET_TASKS permission), full screen detection function depreciated
1.0.74, 75 Bug fix for custom location / orientation
1.0.73 Add internal / external storage disk readings (Free / used space)
- status bar icon: 2G/3G
- home screen widget
- (Pro only) different icons to identify different network status
- (Lite only) Pro version features trial : different icons to identify different network status
- shortcut: mobile network settings, wifi settings
- user-defined app shortcuts (up to 8 apps)
- network info: network type, signal strength & mobile data connection status
(This feature may not work on some devices.)
- Always show question mark icon ("?") --- If you use normal 2G/3G network and always see question mark icon ("?"), use another SIM card may fix this problem. In this case, application can't get network type information. (known device: SE mini pro)
The switch is placed in the status bar for easy access from other applications. You can also use it as a widget-like shortcut on your home screen.
When connected, the network's SSID is displayed after the title in the notification and if WiFi is on but not connected to a network, an icon is shown in the status bar.
ICS users: There is no way to sort the status bar icons like on previous Android versions. That means that there will sometimes be a blank icon in the status bar before other notifications. Fixed in Jelly Bean.
Send me an email if you want to translate it into your language.
Keywords: WiFi Toggle, WiFi OnOff, Wi-Fi Switcher
Try the free version today! It requires NO special permissions whatsoever, and if you don't need any bells and whistles, it's an excellent and complete solution to your battery needs.
For those who want more than is offered in the free version, or for those who just like to support small, independent developers like me, the Pro version remains lightweight while packing in many useful features:
BatteryBot monitors and shows your battery charge level (percent) as an icon in your status bar, with temperature, health, voltage, and time since plugged / unplugged in the notification area. It now also has a 1x1 app widget. The Pro version also has user-configurable alarms, logs, and a large (4x1) widget.
• Automatic time-remaining estimates based on recent usage
• (Pro-only) Several icon sets (including fully configurable green, amber, red, and black icons)
• Small (1x1) and (Pro-only) large (4x1) app widgets
• Notification (with status bar icon) is now optional -- can be used as just a desktop widget
• (Pro-only) Battery logging. You can log the battery state (charge, status, voltage, temperature) and browse the logs on the phone or export to CSV.
• (Pro-only) Manually or automatically disable / reenable device lock screen / lockscreen / keyguard
• (Pro-only) Alarms (full, charge above X, charge below X, temperature above X, or health failure)
• (Pro-only) Control the notification priority on Android 4.1+ (For example, you can set to "minimum" to hide the icon but keep the notification in the tray.)
• (Pro-only) Lots of configurability of behavior and appearance.
• (Pro-only) The charging indicator (the bolt under the number that indicates when the device is being charged) for the sets that have it is optional in the Pro version.
• Very lightweight (please email me if you think otherwise, and I'll help you figure out what's wrong — I promise this app will not drain your battery!)
• Shows 1% increments even on most Motorola devices (option needs to be enabled on devices that default to 10% increments)
• Well-tested and supported on all major versions of Android (2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.0, 3.1, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2; Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich / ICS, Jelly Bean) and form factors (small phones, medium phones, large phones, 7-inch tablets, 10-inch tablets).
• Open source
Requires no special app permissions!
Please email me if you have any questions or comments.
Here's the BatteryBot business model / philosophy:
1) Ads are annoying. For some apps, ads might make sense, but a system utility should not have ads.
2) The free version should be simple but useful; it shouldn't feel crippled.
3) Some people choose to purchase the Pro version because they want extra features, some because they want more customization, and many because they just want to say "thanks" for the free version and support small, independent developers like myself.
Is Android's battery level indicator not enough for you?
This app solves this problem.
Key features of our Battery Indicator are:
- Unique, elegant graphics with exclusive character.
- Many configuration options (and still growing) - you can enable or disable and adjust many functionalities.
- Home screen widgets.
- Graphical interface themes.
- Displays estimated time left to fully discharge or charge.
- Displays colorful icon with exact percentage of battery level in status bar with one-percent accuracy.
- Big readable digits in status bar.
- Quick access to more details by sliding down from top of the screen to show Android notifications or by clicking on home screen widget.
- Displays current velocity of charging or discharging (in percent per hour).
- Displays last charging and discharging statistic information (time, level range, velocity).
- Indicators colors are changing depending on battery level and state.
- Two view modes: standard and detailed, switched quickly and easily by sliding panel.
- Many detailed information, such as temperature, voltage, health, plugged state, battery technology, time from last status change etc.
- One percent accuracy.
- Quick access to Android's "Battery usage" screen.
- More coming soon.
You can become our translator - see details in application.
This application is ad-supported. You can turn off ads and support the author by buying Battery Indicator Pro version.
battery indicator level velocity status widget voltage temperature best design time left elapsed
This product is distributed under terms of following End User Licensing Agreement (EULA) available at http://www.fulminesoftware.com/eula.html, please read it before downloading. By downloading this product you agree on terms of the EULA.
PRO VERSION AVAILABLE WITH MORE FEATURES.
Perfectly clear, easy readable battery widget providing you quick and accurate information about power you have in your phone.
ATT: The 1x1 widget allows various sizes, check the settings of the widget! (click widget, click settings, cick blue label)
- Resizable Widget (Android 4.0 and later)
- Lightweight program (80 KB)
- Not battery drain.
- Shows accurate data: Level, Temperature, Voltage, ...
- 48 hours graph of the level and temperature of the battery.
- Prediction of battery consumption (see graph)
- Warnings: over temperature, full load, and low battery.
- Upscale 1% in some Motorola
ATT: Warnings (Notifications)
There are three types of notifications: full battery, low battery, over temperature.
Each notification type can be set individually. Click on the blue label and will open the configuration window.
- Best battery level indicator for Android.
- Great, simple, accurate. This app is the dark horse of battery status monitors.
- Big numbers and dial give all the info needed at a quick glance.
- Simple, cool, awesome.
More from developer
Displays your current battery percentage in the status bar. can handle as low as 1% changes(but that depends on your phone). You can select your own battery icon.
**AUTO START FEATURE WILL NOT WORK IF THE APP IS STORED ON THE SD CARD**
The only way out of this app is to hit the phones home key, other than that it makes it seem like your phone is stuck.
UPDATE: now only the home button will let you exit the app or go around it.
Donations are appreciated by buying "Display Control".