Smart Statusbar is the first and only Status bar enabler in full screen app. You can now reveal status bar in any Full screen app with gesture.
Imagine you are watching movie and you want to know what time it is, with Smart Statusbar you can do a finger swipe as you were trying to expand status bar on top of the screen to reveal it. No more back to home screen and leave what you are doing to get info you need in full screen app.
feedback welcome. Note - It doesn't work in Honeycomb and ICS tablet version because there is no such need..
You can also use it as a widget-like shortcut on your home screen.
- Long pressing the search button may not work on some devices, e.g. Defy and Droid X, and of course not on devices without a search button.
- On stock Jelly Bean (Android 4.1 and up), long pressing the search button is overridden by Google Search.
- Unfortunately it is not possible to display the status bar if it is hidden by your launcher. Only the notification drawer will be expanded.
Keywords: Open statusbar, expand status bar, show notifications
The main features are:
- battery design - circle
- battery state in status bar
- changes colors display in charging levels: green, yellow and red.
- display lightning icon when charging.
- easy to use.
- it's free!
previous version could be downloaded at http://www.monmonja.com/MonBattery.v.2.2.0.apk
With different languages (If its not in your language, help us translate on the language activity)
Turn off notification with just one click
Direct link to shop for battery replacement
Ability to turn off ads (if you dont want to support me)
This app was only tested in emulator, if this app doesnt run on your phone, I'm sorry, I wish I have the money to buy your phone :(
Battery is a small, sleek and elegant app that will help you follow the current battery percentage on your Android device, and even serve as a battery saver.
With Battery, every time and everywhere you will know if your battery is charged enough to play a game, a movie, or to browse the web.
There is no other battery app with such intuitive, neat and gorgeous interface as Battery has. The UI of Battery is as simple as possible, but tremendously practical.
We will work constantly to improve Battery, adding in the very near future new features, like useful battery information, battery saver tips, new widgets, and many more.
✓ Displays battery information in percent (%)
✓ Supports the lock screen widget introduced in Android 4.2
✓ Offers quality support for Android devices - from Android 1.5 to Android 4.4
✓ Full support for all known screen resolutions
✓ Power source indicator
✓ The precise battery level is displayed in 1% increments
✓ It is helpful and can serve as a battery saver.
✓ Battery is incredibly lightweight!
✓ Additional battery information:
- Health status
Get in touch with us and follow the latest news regarding our apps:
you can display your battery charge any time, it's addictive!
- Battery life indicator in toolbar.
- Show battery percentage constantly on the top section of your screen.
- Color display between the charging levels: green, orange, and red.
- Display charging icon when charging.
- You can see percentage when charging.
- You can always know the battery percent.
- It's free!
- The battery icon is displayed on the left side.
- In some android versions you will see a more dark and small icon.
Battery Percentage shows how much battery power your phone has left in the Android status bar. The percentage fits right in and appears as if its part of the Android OS unlike some battery icon
Supports KITKAT Android 4.4 and Android One
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/WagwanApps
Twitter - https://twitter.com/WagwanAppsn
Google+ - http://gplus.to/WagwanApps
YOUTUBE Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/user/WagwanApps
- Simple UI with easy to understand options. Remember Less is More.
- App auto start when phone is rebooted.
- All icons are ICS Roboto Fonts Android 4.x
- Choose from a list of colours to match your status bar colour so the pecentage blends in well.
Black - To blend in with Android 2.2
White - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Grey - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Large White - Better visibility on Tablets
Black Original Font - To blend in with Android 2.2
White Original Font - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Grey Original Font - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
- Very small app with a small footprint. Background service is idle untill a change in the battery state occurs so minimal battery drain.
- Support Android tablets. No pop up every percentage change as with some similar apps.
To remove ads, Support the Dev and for more colour options PLEASE UPGRADE TO THE PRO VERSION.
The Pro version version has more icons: including larger icons for tablets and multi colour icons depending on battery level. i.e 100-50% in green, 49 -20% in yellow and less that 20% in red. Please upgrade to the Pro version for the extra features or donate for your appreciation and hopefully we can keep the updates rolling.
If you have a request please email us and we will do what we can to help
Extensive testing on the following Versions:
Android 3.2 (Honey Comb Tablets)
- It's not possible to replace the built-in battery icon
- In Android 3.0 or above, and Android 4.0 or above, the Android OS has "automatic shrinking and dimming" for status bar notifications to focus on the main activity. The
icons do remain at thier full size and at full intensity in the notification area when selected,
Please contact us to report any issues or to request feature.
The phone can light up the Illumination Bar, the regular notification LED and the Camera Flash LED.
*** Note: This app requires a Sony Xperia with illumination bar for full functionality. ***
*** If you run Cyanogen mod or any other custom rom check out the first post of this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1706875
Support for different LEDs are hardware dependent. Camera flash will work on most devices.
Additional functionality in Illumination Bar Pro:
More colors. Any RGB color where hardware supports it
Personal Notifications (Incoming Call, Missed Call, SMS) - Dedicate a special color to anyone in your contact list.
The illumination bar can blink with different speeds or have a constant light depending on your preference.
You can also set the illumination bar light to "always on" while the screen is active.
In addition to SMS and Missed Calls, notifications from almost any app is supported.
The following Apps are verified, but most other apps should also work:
This app only have full functionality on the range of Sony Xperia mobile phones that have an illumination element (the transparent bar at the bottom of the phone).
Currently this is the following models: Xperia S, Xperia P, Xperia U, Xperia J, Xperia SP & Xperia L
Users have reported it also works with Ion & Sola and a few other models.
On Xperia U multiple colors are available to choose from (Red, Green, Blue, etc).
Xperia S and P only have hardware support for one color so they are limited to white light.
The bar will light up until the SMS is read, the call has been acknowledged or optionally the lights can be turned off when the screen is unlocked. You can also stop the light from the status bar.
There is also an option to stop blinking after a fixed time even if the notification has not been acknowledged.
If you don't want the bright light to shine when you are sleeping, you can set "off hours" when the light will be disabled.
Professional, easy to use and supporting 27 languages, Battery Doctor by Cheetah Mobile (formerly known as KS Mobile) gives a longer life to your Android phone , provides you with detailed battery information and helps it charge healthily with our unique 3 Stage Charging system. Enjoy an incredible power saving experience that's as good as Project Volta, even before Android L comes out.
Defend your Juice!
Find out what’s draining your power. Adjust your draining settings (e.g. brightness) and disable unnecessary apps that drain your battery.
Accurately Estimates Remaining Battery Time
Tells how long battery will last under a variety of situations (playing games, wifi on or off, etc)
Battery Doctor regulates the manner in which your device is charged with a Unique 3 Stage Charging system to ensure you get the most out of your battery and reminds you not to over charge. It also has features that can monitor and regulate power consumption.
Our "Task Killer" widget will optimize your power consumption conveniently. The 4x1 widget makes it easier to manage Wifi, Data, Brightness, etc, and set power saving modes.
- Disable unnecessary apps that drain your battery!
- Task Killer kills tasks with one click!
- Kill apps when screen is off!
- Accurate battery remaining time!
- Accurate charging remaining time!
- Schedule power saving modes for work/class/sleep and more!
- Unique 3 Stage Charging system!
- Wifi/Data/Bluetooth toggle!
- Brightness control!
- CPU Management (for rooted phones)!
- Battery temperature!
- Charging Tips!
- 15 languages supported!
- Simple easy-to-use interface!
Battery Doctor fans, please join our beta testing group. Be the first to try our recent updates, report bugs, and contact developers.
Q: Can Battery Doctor save power and extend battery life?
Tap the circle at the home screen (Save Power) to kill power hog apps that are not currently in use to improve battery life.
Run our app while charging to let Battery Doctor manage the process with its Unique 3 Stage Charging system that ensures a longer battery life.
Use the "Task Killer" widget to optimize your power consumption conveniently
Q: What is a full charge and why does it matter?
A: Plug in your phone when the battery has about 20% remaining and continue to charge until Battery Doctor tells you the 3rd stage of trickle charging is complete. Do not overcharge by keeping your device plugged in nor undercharge by charging in short bursts whenever convenient.
Q: How does "Saving Mode" work?
A: "Saving Mode" is an extreme setting that shuts down all non-essential functions of your phone with exception of making phone calls and sending/receiving text messages. WiFi, Data, GPS, etc will all be shut down to ensure battery life and defend your juice.
Q: How do I set up the widgets?
A: The "Task Killer" widget will automatically appear on your home screen with installation. The other widget that monitors WiFi/GPS/etc can be installed just as any other widget on your device would be set up.
Other CM apps:
CM Browser :
- status bar icon: 2G/3G
- home screen widget
- (Pro only) different icons to identify different network status
- (Lite only) Pro version features trial : different icons to identify different network status
- shortcut: mobile network settings, wifi settings
- user-defined app shortcuts (up to 8 apps)
- network info: network type, signal strength & mobile data connection status
(This feature may not work on some devices.)
- Always show question mark icon ("?") --- If you use normal 2G/3G network and always see question mark icon ("?"), use another SIM card may fix this problem. In this case, application can't get network type information. (known device: SE mini pro)
PRO VERSION AVAILABLE WITH MORE FEATURES.
Perfectly clear, easy readable battery widget providing you quick and accurate information about power you have in your phone.
ATT: The 1x1 widget allows various sizes, check the settings of the widget! (click widget, click settings, cick blue label)
- Resizable Widget (Android 4.0 and later)
- Lightweight program (80 KB)
- Not battery drain.
- Shows accurate data: Level, Temperature, Voltage, ...
- 48 hours graph of the level and temperature of the battery.
- Prediction of battery consumption (see graph)
- Warnings: over temperature, full load, and low battery.
- Upscale 1% in some Motorola
ATT: Warnings (Notifications)
There are three types of notifications: full battery, low battery, over temperature.
Each notification type can be set individually. Click on the blue label and will open the configuration window.
- Best battery level indicator for Android.
- Great, simple, accurate. This app is the dark horse of battery status monitors.
- Big numbers and dial give all the info needed at a quick glance.
- Simple, cool, awesome.
★ Do you want to know why this is one of coolest battery widgets on the market? Visit http://www.gaugebatterywidget.com for more info ★
★ App is not working as expected? Visit http://www.gaugebatterywidget.com/faq.html for troubleshooting ★
- small, medium and large versions with high quality graphics
- battery percent in widget (shows percentage of battery life left)
- battery status in status bar (can be turned off!)
- configurable battery widget color options
- customize look of the widget (colors)
- shows temperature and voltage in status bar
- experimental support for Motorola 1% (one percent) change detection
* To improve your phone's battery you should kill running tasks, adjust screen brightness (volume), turn off wifi, gps, bluetooth and Auto-sync
* Uninstall task killer (to add into ignore list is not enough)
* Please note that very small set of features is donator only.
* Internet access permission is required for crash reports and anonymous usage metrics. Contact me if you need more details.
IMPORTANT: This app is home screen widget. Long press on home screen to install.
If you like this app please rate it!!!
If you miss some feature or see bug please DON'T RATE BAD but send me an email! I'll fix it!
Credits: Feature graphics contains http://www.flickr.com/photos/chiaralily/4197480024/in/set-72157619178753958 released under CC license.
- Supports both black and white statusbars (outlined font)
- For HDPI and lowres devices
- 1% step support for Defy (and other Motorola phones!)
- Does not drain battery (receives battery broadcasts)
- Opensource (GPLv2)
- Does *not* replace existing battery icon
If you like Battery Circle, please buy me a drink by installing my Donate App :-)
You can also add shortcut to your own apps into the notification bar!
In the settings, you can choose which notifications should be active. All icons & colors can easily be changed through the app for full customization!
Now with Android Wear integration! Select which toggles you want to see on your Wear smartwatch and say "Start Notification Toggle" to switch your phone to silent, lock it, turn on the flashlight...
• Not every toggle will work on every device
• Some settings aren't changeable by user apps, so it will bring you directly to the Android settings
• Exclude from task-killers!
• Some toggles require root access
• The app can not remove the build-in toggle notification on Samsung phones
• Please read the FAQ in the app before posting a review
Available toggles & shortcuts:
• Sound / Vibration, Sound / Silent, Sound menu
• Brightness mode / menu / 5 predefined stages
• Screen timeout dialog
• Wake lock
• Flight mode
• Mobile data
• Flashlight (might require "TeslaLED" app)
• Sync & Sync now
• WiFi- & USB-Tethering
• Music: previous / next / pause
• WiFi settings / advanced settings
• Bluetooth settings, Bluetooth visbility
• Mobile data settings
• Data usage
• next Wallpaper (requires "Wallpaper Changer" app)
• Lockscreen (requires "Delayed Lock" app)
• Shutdown & Reboot (requires root)
• own apps & shortcuts (shortcuts feature requires an in-app purchase)
This awesome app icon is made by http://www.graphical360.com :)
If you don't like the default icons, click on 'Icons & Colors' and use your own icons or use the 'Icon Downloader for NT' app do download alternative icons made by xda users.
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - toggle GPS on Android 2.2 devices
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - toggle wifi tethering
ACCESS_SUPERUSER - direct GPS toggle on rooted devices
BILLING - for in-app billing
BLUETOOTH_ADMIN & BLUETOOTH - toggle Bluetooth
CALL_PHONE - direct call contacts from notification
CAMERA & FLASHLIGHT - turn on camera flashlight
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE - toggle mobile data on 2.3+
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE & ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - toggle WiFi
EXPAND_STATUS_BAR - to close the status bar on ICS devices
MANAGE_USB - toggle usb tethering
NFC - toggle NFC
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to load custom icons
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - place the notifications after boot
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - necessary on Android 2.x for detecting which toggle was clicked
VIBRATE - for haptic feedback option
WAKE_LOCK - for the wake lock toggle
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to save shortcut icons like contact pictures
WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS - GPS toggling on rooted pre-4.3 devices
WRITE_SETTINGS - to toggle various stuff like rotation & screen brigthness
WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS - toggle sync
Those who want to see the date and battery at a glance!
Slow identification are using smartphones!
This application if one is ~!
The top bar of the battery status is displayed as an icon.
Displays the date and day of the week top bar status icons.
Display test Killer icon at the top of the bar.
Try the simple task killer function and at-a-glance battery icon and the date and day of the week icon.
1 Content with the details of the battery display the details of the date the day of the week top bar.
2 You can specify the menu to select applications that can be run.
3 May simply be able to terminate a running application.
The only way out of this app is to hit the phones home key, other than that it makes it seem like your phone is stuck.
UPDATE: now only the home button will let you exit the app or go around it.
Donations are appreciated by buying "Display Control".
Displays your current battery percentage in the status bar. can handle as low as 1% changes(but that depends on your phone). You can select your own battery icon.
**AUTO START FEATURE WILL NOT WORK IF THE APP IS STORED ON THE SD CARD**