Good app but yeah only usefull if your going to purchase full version in free version too many resources disabled but hey what you expect, Free version is only to wet your appetite so they can get their hands in your pocket.
Really simple, only thing I would suggest is either being able to or making it more obvious how to change the text of headers. Super quick and easy to use otherwise, thanks for the great app!
It is a amazing free app. But one thing it has to improve is when I move a branch, others at the same root should auto-reorganize as well
It's easy to use but i was wondering if there was any way i could print documents from this app. Im using it for revision and i really need a hard copy version
Simple Mind Free is a good, intuitive, easy to use mind or concept mapper for straightforward trees. The free version supplies several stlye choices to get you started. I would have given five stars if the ability to connect topics was included in the free package.
Free version of this app is pointless as it is impossible to share or export files. I recommend that you do not invest your time into putting content unless you are prepared to purchase the pro version.
• Rectangular lasso selection: long press in empty space to start lasso selection, then drag to select.
• Auto scroll support for tools, moving elements and lasso selection
• Rich text in topics and labels using MarkDown syntax: *bold*, _italic_ ~underline~
• Word Wrap tool maintains paragraphs and lists (mark down syntax)
• Natural + Colors style sheet uses Auto Tapered line style.
• Bug fixes for v1.16.0 and 1.16.1
Microsoft OneNote is your notebook for capturing what's important in your life
Break through the mental block to make the thought map and boost your creativity