Elegantly simple, simply powerful I'm a heavy mind-mapper and this is my favorite product to date. It's the next fastest thing to a pen and paper, but will save you lots of time because editing and reorganising is essay. Stop fussing about and get your ideas mapped!
Great from meeting notes on the fly, only use the mobile app on my tablet with handwritting recognition. Next best thing to MindManger on my PC which is incredibly expensive.
Almost perfect Fast, flexible, and so far reliable. support is quick to answer emails... hugely better than Mindmeister! Wish list: ctrl-scroll wheel should zoom in/out by default, it'd be great to set a background image so mind maps could be uses to replace PowerPoint.
Best one I tried Tried several mind maps before coming back to this one. It responds quickly and is easy to use. Editing problems I had were quickly resolved by the developers help
Helpful & intuitive I use it more than a year by using my note 10.1 2014 edition & Xperia Zseries. It really help me scratched ideas. And now, after Last updated, the org chart layout comes True.. Finally. 5 stars!!
Brilliant mapping app I use to have mindjet before it was bought out and ruined. Simple mind has all the best aspects and none of the bad. I can sync with Dropbox, no stupid proprietary restrictions or subscriptions. Simple, brilliant.
• Auto Layout added: Horizontal, Vertical, List, Top Down.
• Use drag-drop to rearrange Topic order in auto layout modes.
• Default Layout Mode for new Mind Maps in Global Style Options.
• External keyboard navigation with arrow keys improved.
• Keyboard shortcuts added: Edit Topic, Edit Text, Edit Note: Escape = Cancel, Ctrl+Enter = OK
• Rotate Left / Right added to in image picker
• Several bugs fixed in Dropbox integration.
Break through the mental block to make the thought map and boost your creativity