Whoop whoop! These guys are a very responsive team. They've incorporated Google drive and one drive sync. Love you for this. Next step will be to include Evernote syncing like xmind does for its PC app
Flexible and good for sharing This has all the facilities I need. It imports my other maps well (Mindset & Free mind). Importantly it syncs well between my laptop, Android phone and iPad.
Suggestions I like how fast it is at adding new nodes, and the multitude of features are great, but many features seem crowded and can be difficult to find and recognize. It would be better if you could join lines from different parents to the same child node.
Simple, effective and improving constantly An easy to use mindmapping tool that just keeps getting better and better. Thanks for adding Google Drive syncing!
Simple Mind Map: Hi people, have you ever had challenging time getting your ideas out of your head, an seeing laid out crystal clear: * so that you could analyze where, your going, & what's the next step to take.. Well!! You need this ingenious App: this mind mapping app* will work wonders for you?.. It help you to get clear, & organized? Also it has versatile functionalities that are easy to use and will help bring your *Ideas to life!!!! Download & Enjoy!!
My voice recordings are erased each time I close the window map I cannot record any voice memo.
• Use Google Drive to synchronize with other devices
• Diamond and Cloud border shapes
• Displaying "up" parent folder in Dropbox and Google Drive, allows navigating to containing folder
• Rounded corners in angled paths
• Redesigned Preferences panel
• Cloud setup redesigned
• Android 6 support (API 23), minimum android version increased to 3.2 (API 13)
• Moved Delete command away from Navigate and Undo commands to avoid unwanted deleting followed by "navigate"
Break through the mental block to make the thought map and boost your creativity