Helps organise your thoughts when they no longer fit in your head. Simple clear layout. Good capability to edit, note and use colour. Devs are responsive which is a good sign for the future. Plus updates and updates, getting better and better
One of my favourite apps. However DO NOT INSTALL THE LATEST VERSION if you use Dropbox storage for your mindmaps: latest version gets progressively laggy, hangs and crashes for me on Android 7 tablet, is unusable. Developers don't yet know the cause. This is the first time I've had problem with this app, generally it's been rock solid, is well featured, an excellent tool. Normally 5 stars from me.
SM is the best mind mapping app for Android. Dropbox sync is a gem. One can easily start anything on tablet and seamlessly continue on telephone or PC. ## It is somewhat lacking on the side of interoperability with other apps on Android. For example, SM does not receive shared content (e.g. text and/or links) from browsers. Collecting web links into a map is a real, hard work.
Great as a mind map creation tool, but loses a star for an inconsistent and unintuitive file management UI, and only supporting two cloud storage providers.
Im a long term mind mapper & user of tech. I've used a load of mm apps & this is one of the best. Well done
Excellent to brainstorm, capture and expand on ideas, set projects and track tasks.
• New Flat Stock Icons, exising icons available on "Classic" tab
• Tapered line styles added: Tapered, Reverse Tapered and Auto Tapered.
• Call-out styles for labels.
• Rectangular lasso selection: long press in empty space to start lasso selection, then drag to select.
• Auto scroll support for tools, moving elements and lasso selection
• Make text underline or strikethrough via font style.
• Rich text in topics and labels using MarkDown syntax: *bold*, _italic_ ~underline~
Break through the mental block to make the thought map and boost your creativity