★ This application works even when GPS is off.
★ Just Give the time intervals to record the location and save it to the database, and Start the Mobile Location Tracker. By the end of the day you can check where you roamed with locations saved on google maps.
★ If you want to keep a watch on your family members or your friends just install this app in their mobile and you can easily see all the places they have visited just by checking the app history in their mobile.
★ This application won't upload any of your personal data/locations. it will store the locations in your phone only.
★ Mobile Location Tracker is a easy and Graphical based user interface which acts as it says.
★ Easily delete your complete phone location history just by clicking on the clear history Tab.
★ Best Mobile Locator App for your Android device.
★ View your complete locator points on Map with date wise.
★ Share your current location with one click. easy way to share your current address with position.
★ Cell Tracker lets you track your Cell locations where ever you visiting. It will show your complete cell phone history.
★ Mobile Location Tracker is the ultimate GPS Tracking app. It provides comfort and security to those who need to know the location of their family members and friends. GPS Tracker also helps ensure know the location of your cell phone at all times.
★ Mobile Location Tracker is completely free to download.
★ Android Tap : - http://www.androidtapp.com/app-weekender-20-new-apps-for-android-week-18-2014/
★ AppsZoom : - http://www.appszoom.com/android-app/missed-call-sms-reminder-alert-lonfr.html
★★What purpose does Alert.me serve?★★
☆ Set up alerts for important missed calls and unread messages.
☆ You might be away from your phone for just a minute, or perhaps the area around you is way too noisy to hear your ringtone. No matter the reason, the app will start alerting you as soon as you've missed a phone call.
☆ You can set sound, vibration and flashing light alerts at regular intervals and get notified.
★ Unread chat/e-mail alert
☆ Unable to hear the low notification sound of chats (facebook messenger, whatsapp, hangout, IM+, skype etc.) and emails, but need to revert immediately. This is one app you would surely like to have in your phone to facilitate an efficient notification reminder.
★ Low Battery and Signal Reminders
☆ Set a battery level and get alerts as soon as the battery level goes low.
☆ Get alerts in areas where signals are low.
★ Get Reminded for failed incoming/outgoing calls
☆ The application provides options to enable/disable reminders for unsuccessful incoming and outgoing calls(calls which are rejected/unanswered but still important).
★ Customization at its best
☆ Contact filtering : Create a white list of contacts to get alerts for. Block other contacts for alerts.
☆ Set Quiet mode to avoid alerts at night.
☆ Customize alert notifications count and intervals.
☆ Custom alert tones.
☆ Options to snooze alerts for future reminders.
★ Use Widgets for quick Access
☆ Use the widget provided by application to access quick enable/disable the application and various alert sounds. Widgets are also provided in different sizes so as to be used as per needs.
NOTE: We are asking for permissions to access data to notify you for missed events. We do not get this information outside your phone,which is the the reason why Alert.me does not need internet to work.
In case you feel our app needs any specific improvement or you are facing any issues while setting it up, please write to us on email@example.com. We would be more than happy to respond.
* Plan a vacation
* Find an apartment
* Make a map of bird sightings in your area
Also work with your maps on the web at http://www.google.com/maps/d/
To learn how to get started using the app, visit https://support.google.com/mymaps/go/mobile
For users who upgrade to My Maps Pro with Coordinate, you can share real-time location on the map and get jobs done with your teams.
NOTE: This is not the Google Maps for Mobile app. For navigation, searching for local places, etc. please check out the Google Maps for Mobile app.
Location Saver allows you to save locations and places so you can get back to them later. Do not need to remember locations on the map any more.
★ Very easy to use Location Saver :
- Whenever you want save your location, there're 3 ways of doing it (long click on the map at your location, or click on the current location button, or search for any address by name). Then just input your location details (picture, phone number or note to highlight location details). That's all. Really simple and easy to use the app.
- What make the app different to other app in the market allows you to save location? Ok, you could save your location in detail, you could backup your location list to the cloud, you could protect your private location by using lock pattern, or using app as a gps tracker. And much more cool feature inside the app.
- In the latest version 2.1 we add function to create location shortcut on the homescreen making it the fastest to navigate to your location, just click on the map icon, then go
- Beside saving location, our app allows you to share location (in latitude and longtitude link) to other people easily, app have options to share location with map's screenshot taken and without sceenshot. Fast and really reliable.
★ Main Features :
- Save, search and edit locations with your custom name, phone number, address, note, picture.
- Save locations by getting your current location or arbitrary location on the map.
- Search all contacts within specific radius from your position.
- Add contact to favourite list, so that you could get that contact easily.
- Draw path and estimate duration, distance from your current location to contact location.
- Share your contact locations via SMS, email, facebook,..
- Realtime tracking, get location current weather status.
- Using lock pattern with app start-up to protect your private information.
- Backup and restore your contact easily by uploading file to Google Drive and/or device storage.
★ Send us email if you need any request or suggestion :
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : http://vnvision.vn
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/locationsaver
You remembered it just now that you're back home, and now you must go out again?
All this can be avoided! This is the app for you!
With GeoTask you can store your tasks and associate them to one place,
and when you passes close to it, GeoTask will warn you and remind you of what to do there!
Record your activities including what you have to do, where you have to do it, before which date and the alert range you prefer: after you have turn on the GeoTask notification service you don't have to do nothing!
GeoTask will alert you when you will be near one of your specified place!
★ Community's reviews ★
"...the interface has been studyed very well..."[TuttoAndroid] (http://goo.gl/vSj6A) (in Italian)
"...GeoTask can be extremely useful in so many different scenarios and occasions..." [XDA-Developers] (http://goo.gl/iwoSk)
★ User's reviews ★
"Very nice.i found what i am looking for.its super great application" (Asif Khan)
"Great app works well very accurate" (Roger Hicks)
"Great app, simply and usefull" (Alessio Silvetti)
• possibility to record most used place, so you don't have to search them everytime on map;
• search a place by its address;
• GPS navigation to a place or to a task previously recorder (using Google Navigator);
• tasks's icon which represents it's expiration date (default: Red: it expires within day; Yellow: it expires within one week; Green: it expires in more than 1 week);
• Possibility to change the parameters for the urgency of the activities;
• Tabs and swipe interface for quick and easy use;
• Custom alert ringtone;
• Expandable notification (Android 4.1+)
• 4x3 interactive widget showing recorded activities;
• 4x2 interactive scrollable widget showing recorder activities (available only on Android 3.x and superior).
Want more features, want to remove ads? Install GeoTask Pro!
At a really small price, GeoTask Pro unlocks the folowing features:
• possibility to specify the start and/or the end hour of a task, in order to get notified in a precise time range
• possibility to specify the days of the week in which the task is active
• synching with Google Calendar(Android 4+)
• Text-To-Speech feature (Android 4+)
• no Ads!
Available in Italian, English, French, Spanish and German languages!
Contact us and stay up to date on new developments by visiting our Facebook or Google+ pages!
WARNING: On some devices do not function the "search by address", we are providing a fix, but it looks like a bug in the latest version of Google Android. Please do not leave low ratings for this reason. We hope that it will be solved as soon as possible. Try rebooting your device, in some cases, this simple action solves the problem!
+ Detect your position (include location name, latitude, longitude and accuracy).
+ Search the location by keyword you input (auto suggest the location match with keyword).
+ Find the location nearby: restaurant, bus station, amusement park, movie theater, ...
+ Maps (supported normal map, satellite map, terrain map, hybrid map).
+ Save, share the location; draw route between two locations.
+ Import location: Get location info by latitude and longitude you input.
+ Digital compass: Use your phone like a compass to detect North, South, East, West.
+ Other function: voice search, manager the location save, ...
Please leave a comment and rating if you like this application!
You can view your location using Satellite Maps with GPS.
Simple and Easy to use.
Source code of this application is available at http://madushankaperera.wordpress.com/2014/03/20/google-maps-android-api-v2-current-location-example-with-gps/
- Getting alert for missed calls
- Getting alert for unread sms
- Automatically starting this alert service when phone restarts
- Set alert tone for missed calls and unread sms
- Set start and end time for getting alerts for missed call and unread sms. This way you can avoid disturbance in night.
Set reminders for when you enter or exit a geographic location. Create a reminder in a couple taps using a functional, beautiful interface.
Set reminders for a type of place instead of just an address. Intuitively view your reminders on a map. Swipe to set a reminder as completed.
Geobells uses advanced location logic, taking into account what activity you’re doing (driving, biking, or walking) and adjusting reminders accordingly to save battery.
Enable voice reminders and be read the details, or switch on popup notifications to receive a clear visual heads-up. Go beyond the simple text notification.
Remind yourself to take out the trash when you leave your house. Bring up your shopping list at the grocery store. Or automatically silence your phone at the theater.
Configure your reminder with features and options no other apps offer.
• Distance to be reminded
• Days to be reminded on
• Repeating reminders
• Toggling airplane mode or silencing phone upon reminder
• Reminder descriptions
• Popup and voice reminders
• Tweaking the location polling interval
This is the free version of Geobells. All features are available with the exception of popup reminders and a 3 concurrent reminder limitation.
• Internet - loading maps and place data
• Coarse and fine location - location reminders
• Access network state - toggling airplane mode upon reminder option
• Write external storage - caching of map data
• Receive boot completed - add location reminders when device boots
• Activity recognition - get the current activity to save battery
• Write settings - toggle airplane mode/silence phone upon reminder option
• Google services - connecting to Google Play
• Vibrate - notifications
• Change Wi-Fi state - toggle Wi-Fi option
• Billing - for possible future feature upgrades
Contact email@example.com for questions or feedback.
• Time and location reminders
• Repetitive (daily, weekly, monthly) reminders
• Beautiful, simple interface
Reminders gives you the freedom to control your day - it reminds you of tasks and lets you see exactly what you need to do - so that you can stay productive and never miss a beat.
The ultimate reminders app for Android
Reminders is a hassle-free reminder app, built from the ground up for Android - it’s beautiful, elegant and simple. Reminders lets you set daily, weekly and monthly reminders - and it will notify you when they are scheduled to be performed.
Time-based and location-based reminders
Whether you want to be reminded every Tuesday or next time you're near the library, Reminders is the perfect app. With time and location based reminders, remembering your tasks has never been easier.
Beautiful and minimal
Reminders is beautiful and minimal - it shows you exactly what you need to do, and nothing more. Add tasks throughout the month, and set them to repeat daily, weekly or monthly and never forget your errands again. Arrange a schedule and organize your day effectively with Reminders
Your tasks, in your pocket.
• Stay on top of what you need to do and never forget to do something important again.
• Built from the ground up to look good, and perform even better.
• Set time and location-based reminders with a tap.
• See all of your tasks in a daily or monthly view.
• Location: Location reminders
A big thanks to everyone who helped translate the app:
• Portuguese: Cléber Pereira Borges
If you want to use Reminders in another language and can help with the translation please get in touch!
Next time you think "I should not forget to do [task] when I am at [location] between [date/time] & [date/time]", simply pull your phone out and set a location based reminder.
This APP will help you remind things based on location and time (optional). Be
it reminding you to withdraw money out of your ATM next Sunday when you are close to your ATM or pickup
the dry cleaning that you forgot the last few times you drove by. This APP will
help will remind you when you are in close vicinity of your place of interest.
Optionally you can configure the reminder to be active only within a specific time window.
APP can use both GPS and WiFi to assess current location. However it is recommended that GPS be turned ON for more accurate results.
You need to turn on either one of them for receiving notifications when you are in close vicinity of your place of interest.
Are you a diehard, Evernote user who gets so much value out of all the notes you have created?
Do you wish you had Location Based Reminder’s that were associated with a note in Evernote?
Do you wish that you ever go to a place, and wish you had been reminded to do something?
Tired of having to search through your Evernote to find you grocery list when you get to the grocery store?
If so, then WHEREvernote is the app for you! WHEREvernote will send you a notification at your predefined locations - just click to view that note in the Evernote app
With WHEREvernote, you can create Location based reminders and associate an Evernote note with each place while maintaining total control of so many different settings & customization options!
****PLEASE NOTE You must keep WiFi enabled at all times, even if not connected to a network. This is necessary for low powered Location Services to work ****
Getting started with WHEREvernote is simple
1. Add a new Location Reminder
2. Choose your Note via your Notebooks to be associated with your new Location Reminder
3. Choose on a map where you would like to be be reminded
4. Customize your Location Trigger's settings! Choose to be reminded only
- when you are arriving or leaving
- on certain days
- during set time periods
- how often it triggers...we have accounted for everything!
5. Tap the WHEREvernote notification and you will be taken straight to your note in Evernote!
Save one Location Reminder for free; upgrade to have unlimited location reminders and remove ads… We're a tiny indie developer team and really appreciate your support!
- WHEREvernote uses the best in location monitoring practices to save your battery life
- Add Location Reminders by dropping a pin on the map, or starting from your current location
- Customize your Location Reminders via an incredible amount of settings including entering or leaving a location, the times of day, or even days of the week
- Add a trigger delay on a per Location Reminders basis in order to prevent drive by notifications from occurring
- Customize your own time interval between reminders to avoid repeated reminders on the same place
- Upgrade removes all ads and allows for unlimited Location Reminders
- Open your note in Evernote from WHEREvernote's Location reminder notification
You can define one or more proximity alerts. For each proximity alert you define a point on the map, a radius, an action to be performed (together with parameters), optionaly time frame within which the action will fire, optional rescheduling the alert (fire once, reschedule on distance, reschedule daily based on time frame). When your distance to the point is less than the radius, the action is fired.
1. "vibrate": Vibrate the phone to inform yourself.
2. "sound": Play a sound, again to inform yourself.
3. "call": Call a number to inform somebody else. The recipient can hungup the call as soon as he/she receives it.
4. "send SMS": Send a short message to inform somebody else (one or more recipients).
5. "hit URL": For professional use, to inform a server that the owner of the phone is approaching somewhere.
1. By default GPS receiver is switched on/off ("Optimize Power" option) whenever possible in order to save battery. When close to targets, GPS receiver is switched on in order to achieve accuracy.
2. If you select the "call" action, the phone also both "vibrates" and optionally "sounds", in order to inform you that it's about to perform a call. You can let the phone dial a couple of times and then hangup.
3. If you select the "send SMS" action, the SMS is NOT recorded in the "Sent" folder.
You can view the log of actions fired and you can clear the log.
* You want to inform your friend that you are approaching. You drive and cannot call or send SMS. Your friend is informed and can wait for you downstairs.
* Ideal for vehicles performing deliveries, schoolbuses (to inform the recipient that you are approaching).
Keywords: proximity alert, approach, anapantiti, αναπάντητη
Website Alert Features:
-track multiple webpages for updates
-see notification the moment the webpage has new content
-change how often to check for changes
-app has information page if you need help
-includes a browser to quickly check the webpage's new content
Website Alert is perfect for you if you are:
-waiting for a update on a news webpage
-waiting for a new torrent file
-waiting for a new episode of your favourite show
-waiting for a new product listing
Website Alert Notes :
-note that some websites that have random content generated on every page refresh (ex:dynamic website content, some ads) will always change on each new check for new content
-webpages must not require a log-in prior to viewing
Bug fixes and changes (v3.0):
-in app browser navigation improvements
-failure to show notifications on some devices
You navigate with its special browser to the webpage and the app will track your navigation steps so that these can be repeated later in the background periodically. On the page you select the text (or HTML) visually that you want to watch for updates so you receive only notifications for modifications in these parts. The alarm report of the checker highlights the differences.
Technically speaking, other apps only automate checking repeatedly the raw content behind a simple URL. This app, however, also features Web Automation where instructions (macros) are recorded interactively (e.g. like iMacros). Your actions to reach the website (and your selection of the text whose updates you want to keep track of) are replayed automatically in intervals specified by you. This gives you the additional opportunity to oversee alterations in Deep Web pages.
✔ Notification when a website changes
✔ Monitor various websites on the watchlist
✔ Simplified way to give instructions for checking
✔ Visual difference of all modifications to a website detected (diff)
✔ It can act as a web monitor to check the availability and correctness
✔ Choose exactly which part or parts of a page to watch
✔ Save mobile traffic by disabling or reducing checks for mobile networks
✔ Check pages even behind logins, HTTP Authentications, form posts or long navigational sequences
✔ 256-Bit AES-encryption for all sensitive data
✔ Notification alarms using sound, vibration and/or the LED
✔ Browse the different versions of a website (includes offline browser)
✔ Requires only a minimum amount of permissions.
✔ Translated into English, German, Spanish and Chinese