✓Are you the one who travels often alone?.. Sometimes you will sleep right? Now u doesn't have to worry about that, location alert will wake you up.
✓If you want to buy something from the super market and in your journey even if you forget about that, just set an alert before you start your journey .Location alert will remind you before the super market reaches.
✓Do you love travelling?... IF you are the one who like to explore new places, you don’t have to worry just set the places you want to go in Location alert and enjoy your journey .The alarm will rings before you reaches each preset locations.
Key features of Location alert are:
*You can easily search all the places.
*Our algorithm uses less GPS so that it will not drain the phones battery.
*Just in a single click you can see your current position in the map.
*Depending on your input of places the Location alert will suggest some places.
*You can transfer the application to SD card.
*You can easily manage all the locations you marked in the map.
*Pop up text about the location will appear when the alarm rings.
This Android app will helps everyone in their journey to new places without the drainage of your phones battery.
For any questions and suggestions contact us on
★ This application works even when GPS is off.
★ Just Give the time intervals to record the location and save it to the database, and Start the Mobile Location Tracker. By the end of the day you can check where you roamed with locations saved on google maps.
★ If you want to keep a watch on your family members or your friends just install this app in their mobile and you can easily see all the places they have visited just by checking the app history in their mobile.
★ This application won't upload any of your personal data/locations. it will store the locations in your phone only.
★ Mobile Location Tracker is a easy and Graphical based user interface which acts as it says.
★ Easily delete your complete phone location history just by clicking on the clear history Tab.
★ Best Mobile Locator App for your Android device.
★ View your complete locator points on Map with date wise.
★ Share your current location with one click. easy way to share your current address with position.
★ Cell Tracker lets you track your Cell locations where ever you visiting. It will show your complete cell phone history.
★ Mobile Location Tracker is the ultimate GPS Tracking app. It provides comfort and security to those who need to know the location of their family members and friends. GPS Tracker also helps ensure know the location of your cell phone at all times.
★ Mobile Location Tracker is completely free to download.
★ Android Tap : - http://www.androidtapp.com/app-weekender-20-new-apps-for-android-week-18-2014/
★ AppsZoom : - http://www.appszoom.com/android-app/missed-call-sms-reminder-alert-lonfr.html
★★What purpose does Alert.me serve?★★
☆ Set up alerts for important missed calls and unread messages.
☆ You might be away from your phone for just a minute, or perhaps the area around you is way too noisy to hear your ringtone. No matter the reason, the app will start alerting you as soon as you've missed a phone call.
☆ You can set sound, vibration and flashing light alerts at regular intervals and get notified.
★ Unread chat/e-mail alert
☆ Unable to hear the low notification sound of chats (facebook messenger, whatsapp, hangout, IM+, skype etc.) and emails, but need to revert immediately. This is one app you would surely like to have in your phone to facilitate an efficient notification reminder.
★ Low Battery and Signal Reminders
☆ Set a battery level and get alerts as soon as the battery level goes low.
☆ Get alerts in areas where signals are low.
★ Get Reminded for failed incoming/outgoing calls
☆ The application provides options to enable/disable reminders for unsuccessful incoming and outgoing calls(calls which are rejected/unanswered but still important).
★ Customization at its best
☆ Contact filtering : Create a white list of contacts to get alerts for. Block other contacts for alerts.
☆ Set Quiet mode to avoid alerts at night.
☆ Customize alert notifications count and intervals.
☆ Custom alert tones.
☆ Options to snooze alerts for future reminders.
★ Use Widgets for quick Access
☆ Use the widget provided by application to access quick enable/disable the application and various alert sounds. Widgets are also provided in different sizes so as to be used as per needs.
NOTE: We are asking for permissions to access data to notify you for missed events. We do not get this information outside your phone,which is the the reason why Alert.me does not need internet to work.
In case you feel our app needs any specific improvement or you are facing any issues while setting it up, please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be more than happy to respond.
Location Saver allows you to save locations and places so you can get back to them later. Do not need to remember locations on the map any more.
★ Very easy to use Location Saver :
- Whenever you want save your location, there're 3 ways of doing it (long click on the map at your location, or click on the current location button, or search for any address by name). Then just input your location details (picture, phone number or note to highlight location details). That's all. Really simple and easy to use the app.
- What make the app different to other app in the market allows you to save location? Ok, you could save your location in detail, you could backup your location list to the cloud, you could protect your private location by using lock pattern, or using app as a gps tracker. And much more cool feature inside the app.
- In the latest version 2.1 we add function to create location shortcut on the homescreen making it the fastest to navigate to your location, just click on the map icon, then go
- Beside saving location, our app allows you to share location (in latitude and longtitude link) to other people easily, app have options to share location with map's screenshot taken and without sceenshot. Fast and really reliable.
★ Main Features :
- Save, search and edit locations with your custom name, phone number, address, note, picture.
- Save locations by getting your current location or arbitrary location on the map.
- Search all contacts within specific radius from your position.
- Add contact to favourite list, so that you could get that contact easily.
- Draw path and estimate duration, distance from your current location to contact location.
- Share your contact locations via SMS, email, facebook,..
- Realtime tracking, get location current weather status.
- Using lock pattern with app start-up to protect your private information.
- Backup and restore your contact easily by uploading file to Google Drive and/or device storage.
★ Send us email if you need any request or suggestion :
- Email : email@example.com
- Website : http://vnvision.vn
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/locationsaver
Set reminders for when you enter or exit a geographic location. Create a reminder in a couple taps using a functional, beautiful interface.
Set reminders for a type of place instead of just an address. Intuitively view your reminders on a map. Swipe to set a reminder as completed.
Geobells uses advanced location logic, taking into account what activity you’re doing (driving, biking, or walking) and adjusting reminders accordingly to save battery.
Enable voice reminders and be read the details, or switch on popup notifications to receive a clear visual heads-up. Go beyond the simple text notification.
Remind yourself to take out the trash when you leave your house. Bring up your shopping list at the grocery store. Or automatically silence your phone at the theater.
Configure your reminder with features and options no other apps offer.
• Distance to be reminded
• Days to be reminded on
• Repeating reminders
• Toggling airplane mode or silencing phone upon reminder
• Reminder descriptions
• Popup and voice reminders
• Tweaking the location polling interval
This is the free version of Geobells. All features are available with the exception of popup reminders and a 3 concurrent reminder limitation.
• Internet - loading maps and place data
• Coarse and fine location - location reminders
• Access network state - toggling airplane mode upon reminder option
• Write external storage - caching of map data
• Receive boot completed - add location reminders when device boots
• Activity recognition - get the current activity to save battery
• Write settings - toggle airplane mode/silence phone upon reminder option
• Google services - connecting to Google Play
• Vibrate - notifications
• Change Wi-Fi state - toggle Wi-Fi option
• Billing - for possible future feature upgrades
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or feedback.
Small oversights can have big consequences...
Something to do at a given time ?
Medicine to take at a certain hour ?
An sms to send to wish a happy birthday ?
An Email to send next week ?
An important call to make at a precise moment ?
An important date to remember ?
Available in French, Spanish, Danish, Dutch, Russian, German and of course English
Now with Life Reminders, you easily create a reminder for your daily tasks, and forget about them. When time comes, Life Reminders will remind you.
With Life Reminders, you can quickly set up all kind of reminders:
- Calls: you set the contact informations, you set the date/time (more options to come...), and you forget about it. When it's time it shows a notification. You just have to click on the call button... or put the reminder to sleep for a defined number of minutes.
- Tasks: you enter the task description, you set the date/time (more options to come...) and when time comes...It reminds you...
- SMS/EMAIL: you enter the message text, you set the contact information (optionally you can send set it up to go without confirmation), you set the time (more options to come...), and guess what, when time comes... It is sent (or a notification is shown for you to confirm).
You would like to see something added, send support a mail, we analyze and see what can be done we pay great attention to users' feedback, and will do our best to improve the application.
If you have any problem with it send a mail describing your issue to the support team, we will fix it as fast as possible.
We will be glad to receive constructive mails about your use of it or the issues you’ve got.
Now, MyBackup Integration Support to backup database and settings.
* Remember that WE CAN'T ANSWER COMMENTS. If you have a problem or want to suggest a feature, please send us an email.
* You must exclude Life Reminders from your task killer if you have one installed
* Life reminders MUST NOT be installed on the SD card
You like Life Reminders and would appreciate to see it in your language? This is also one of our goals, so if you can help, contact us by email (the email address is in the about box).
You can help by getting the donate version. When getting donate version, you also get the Widget unlocked, remove the ads and have weekday selection.
Some people are suspicious about permissions used in apps. So here is an explanation of the ones used:
Internet access is for crash report and flurry.
Backing up the database to the SD
Get contact information for call and sms reminders
To start a call for call reminders
Send sms and backup up in system logs
Add pictures to reminder
Keywords: reminder, reminders, call reminder, sms reminder, task reminder, birthday, medecin, things of life, don't forget, remember, notification, reminder, alarm, alert, date, event, birthday, anniversary, anniversaries, wish list, gift list, happy birthday, birthday wishes, call, text, SMS, message, post, calendar, track, tracker, view, viewer, friend, friends, family, grandchildren, clients, gift, automate, automatic, popular, best, simple, easy, upcoming, upcoming birthdays, chronological, next, soon, sort, Email, automatic email, scheduled email, groups sms, sms sheduler, after astrid
Next time you think "I should not forget to do [task] when I am at [location] between [date/time] & [date/time]", simply pull your phone out and set a location based reminder.
This APP will help you remind things based on location and time (optional). Be
it reminding you to withdraw money out of your ATM next Sunday when you are close to your ATM or pickup
the dry cleaning that you forgot the last few times you drove by. This APP will
help will remind you when you are in close vicinity of your place of interest.
Optionally you can configure the reminder to be active only within a specific time window.
APP can use both GPS and WiFi to assess current location. However it is recommended that GPS be turned ON for more accurate results.
You need to turn on either one of them for receiving notifications when you are in close vicinity of your place of interest.
“Make life easier”
Memory like a sieve? Now there’s no need to remember all those things you have to do, because To Do Reminder can do that for you! It’s quick and easy to use, you can set a task in the reminder list in mere seconds.
- Easy and quick to set reminders.
- No need to type anywhere in the application you can handle it with voice.
- Set a one-off task, or repeat it daily, weekly or monthly.
- Synchronise with birthdays from your Facebook friends and your phone book, or add them manually.
- Send birthday wishes to your friends.
- Post birthday wishes on friend's Facebook wall or send them Facebook message.
Important Note - Sony Xperia phone users! Make sure to add application to 'Stamina Mode' white list - without it alarm won't be able to wake up the device!
Please make sure that you don't prevent the alarms from working with a battery saver app, a task killer app.
Why does the app ask permissions to access personal data?
Contact access - It allows app to sync birthdays from phonebook and show you on Birthdays screen
Photos / Media / Files- It allow app to backup/restore tasks and birthdays. It also help you save internet bandwidth by caching Facebook friend's profile images in Birthdays.
Identity: - It help us to notify you if there is a important bug fix or app update.
Got a question or suggestion? Just email us, and we will be happy to help.
YOU CAN HELP.!! BY
* Give Rating and comment on Google Play.
* Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ToDoReminder
* Join us on Google+ page https://www.google.com/+Todoreminder
* Share like on Facebook, Google+ or twitter this link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ToDoReminder.gen
It will keep us motivated to work on new features.You can contact with us at www.todoreminder.com
You remembered it just now that you're back home, and now you must go out again?
All this can be avoided! This is the app for you!
With GeoTask you can store your tasks and associate them to one place,
and when you passes close to it, GeoTask will warn you and remind you of what to do there!
Record your activities including what you have to do, where you have to do it, before which date and the alert range you prefer: after you have turn on the GeoTask notification service you don't have to do nothing!
GeoTask will alert you when you will be near one of your specified place!
★ Community's reviews ★
"...the interface has been studyed very well..."[TuttoAndroid] (http://goo.gl/vSj6A) (in Italian)
"...GeoTask can be extremely useful in so many different scenarios and occasions..." [XDA-Developers] (http://goo.gl/iwoSk)
★ User's reviews ★
"Very nice.i found what i am looking for.its super great application" (Asif Khan)
"Great app works well very accurate" (Roger Hicks)
"Great app, simply and usefull" (Alessio Silvetti)
• possibility to record most used place, so you don't have to search them everytime on map;
• search a place by its address;
• GPS navigation to a place or to a task previously recorder (using Google Navigator);
• tasks's icon which represents it's expiration date (default: Red: it expires within day; Yellow: it expires within one week; Green: it expires in more than 1 week);
• Possibility to change the parameters for the urgency of the activities;
• Tabs and swipe interface for quick and easy use;
• Custom alert ringtone;
• Expandable notification (Android 4.1+)
• 4x3 interactive widget showing recorded activities;
• 4x2 interactive scrollable widget showing recorder activities (available only on Android 3.x and superior).
Want more features, want to remove ads? Install GeoTask Pro!
At a really small price, GeoTask Pro unlocks the folowing features:
• possibility to specify the start and/or the end hour of a task, in order to get notified in a precise time range
• possibility to specify the days of the week in which the task is active
• synching with Google Calendar(Android 4+)
• Text-To-Speech feature (Android 4+)
• no Ads!
Available in Italian, English, French, Spanish and German languages!
Contact us and stay up to date on new developments by visiting our Facebook or Google+ pages!
WARNING: On some devices do not function the "search by address", we are providing a fix, but it looks like a bug in the latest version of Google Android. Please do not leave low ratings for this reason. We hope that it will be solved as soon as possible. Try rebooting your device, in some cases, this simple action solves the problem!
- Getting alert for missed calls
- Getting alert for unread sms
- Automatically starting this alert service when phone restarts
- Set alert tone for missed calls and unread sms
- Set start and end time for getting alerts for missed call and unread sms. This way you can avoid disturbance in night.
Chances are that you have! In our busy lives, we tend to forget these mundane tasks. Normal time-based task reminders don't help. Say you want to buy milk on the way back home from work. You set a reminder for 5 PM and it reminds you exactly at 5 PM. But chances are you might still be at work or you might have already reached home. Wouldn't it be great if something can remind you to pick up milk when you are near a store? Localert does just that!
How it works -
You just have to set a task and set a location with it. The app does the rest! It intelligently monitors your location and your pending tasks and alerts you when you are near a task!
Localert is not just magical, it is also feature packed! Here are the list of features :
GPS not needed -
The best part is that the app does not need you to turn on your GPS and thus saves a lot on battery. It can monitor your location using cell tower signals with a good amount of accuracy. Of course, you can turn on GPS if you want pin-point accuracy.
Predefined Tasks -
There are 20 predefined tasks in the app. So if you want to say, buy groceries, you don't have to type in 'Buy groceries', but just click the 'Buy groceries button'. The app enters the necessary text for you. You can also create your own custom task if it does not fit into any of the 20 categories. You can also enter additional notes with each task.
Set a location to the exact point you want -
Enter an address on the map and it takes you that location. From there, press and hold on the map pin and drag it wherever you want. So you can set the pin exactly in front of a store or at the intersection of 2 streets. You can also choose your current location to set an alert for a future date.
See how far each task is -
In the list of tasks, see how far each task is from your current location.
See all tasks on the map -
View all tasks on the map along with your current location so you get a very good idea of how far each task is from you. You can click on each task to see more details.
The app speaks out what you need to do -
Say you enter some notes in the Buy Groceries task as 'Get milk and bread'. When you receive an alert and you click on the center button, it speaks out 'Buy Groceries. Get milk and bread'. This is helpful when you are driving and cannot read the screen.
The free version gives you an alert when you are within 500 meters of the task.
Full Version Features:
Two level of alerts -
Receive the 1st alert when you are considerably near to the task. It can be set to a radius of 1, 2, 3, 5 or 10 km. On receiving the 1st alert, you can turn on GPS if you want pin-point accuracy when you receive the second alert. You can also get turn-by-turn directions to the task from here.
Receive the 2nd alert when you are very near to the task. This radius can be set to 100, 200, 300, 400 or 500m.
Snooze a task -
When you receive an alert, you can snooze the alert for a time of your choice. You will get an alert again after the specified snooze time if you are near the location.
Get an alert only when you want to -
Say you want to pick up your laundry and you know it is open only from 9AM to 9PM. You obviously don't want to get an alert when you are near the laundry at midnight! So you can set the times between which you want to get an alert. You can also set a start and end date for the alert.
So what are you waiting for? Get Localert and start doing tasks more efficiently like never before. Save your time, fuel and more importantly save yourself from the frustration of forgetting to do something while you were very close to a location!
Keywords: Location Alert, Location Reminder, Task Reminder, Location Tracker, To-do List, Place, Locale, Alarm.
Does not use GPS and DOES NOT DRAIN YOUR BATTERY!
Instead, the app uses previously established wifi networks to trigger the reminder upon arrival.
You can set reminders or have it send a text to a chosen recipient when you arrive.
A timer can be set as a back up in case you do not reach your location in time.
The timer can be set to repeat reminders (or texts) that are needed daily.
Reminders gives you the freedom to control your day - it reminds you of tasks and lets you see exactly what you need to do - so that you can stay productive and never miss a beat.
The ultimate reminders app for Android
Reminders is a hassle-free reminders app, built from the ground up for Android - it’s beautiful, elegant and simple. Reminders lets you set daily, weekly and monthly reminders - and it will notify you when they are scheduled to be performed.
Beautiful and minimal
Reminders is beautiful and minimal - it shows you exactly what you need to do, and nothing more. Add tasks throughout the month, and set them to repeat daily, weekly or monthly. Arrange a schedule and organize your day effectively with Reminders
Time-based and location-based reminders
Whether you want to be reminded every Tuesday or next time you're near the library, Reminders is the perfect app. With time and location based reminders, remembering your tasks has never been easier.
Your tasks, in your pocket.
• Stay on top of what you need to do and never forget to do something important again.
• Built from the ground up to look good, and perform even better.
• Set time and location-based reminders with a tap.
• See all of your tasks in a daily or monthly view.
The idea behind FenceIt is really simple:
1. Define some locations by gathering the required data
2. Define an event that triggers an alarm (e.g. when leaving from or arriving at a location)
3. Define what happens when the alarm is triggered (an action)
FenceIt integrates 4 types of methods to figure out when you are in a specific place:
* the Geographical Coordinates of the particular place (Geographical Coordinates Location)
* the Wi-Fi Network the device is Connected to (Connected WiFi Location)
* the Wi-Fi Networks detectable in range (WiFis Detected Location)
* the Cellular Network Towers the device is Connected to (Cell Network Location)
The application also allows you to define what happens when an alarm is triggered. In the current version, the following options are available:
* set the mobile device to start ringing and to display a message
* change the volume mode of the device (Normal, Vibrate, Silent)
** Advanced Optimizations **
FenceIt has been carefully optimized to make sure it uses as less resources as possible.
Usually it is useful to just determine if a device is or is not in a particular area and not exactly where that area is. For example, for the purpose of a location based alarm application, it would be enough to conclude that the device has reached “Home”, not being necessary to know exactly what address “Home” has or what are its geographical coordinates.
While most of the existing applications in this field use a straightforward approach regarding when to check for updates, acquiring information from the environment at regular time intervals and checking if any conditions have been met, this is not the optimal behavior. In some cases, more information from the context can be used to make the querying algorithm more efficient. An important type of optimization is only applicable to the first type of alarm (using the geographic coordinates) and considers the distance of the target location to the current position. For instance, if there is only one alarm of this particular active in the application and its target location is far from
the current position of the device (for example a few kilometers), querying for GPS location every second is inefficient, as it is not practically possible to arrive at that location in that short amount of time. In such a case, an approximation algorithm that takes into consideration the current speed, direction and distance to target and estimates the arrival moment at the location can be used to dynamically change the frequency of data acquisition from the GPS hardware.
Another optimization considers the inactivity of the device or the lack of movement. If it hasn’t
moved for a considerable amount of time, the frequency at which any type of data acquisition should
be done can decrease, improving the battery consumption. This can prove highly efficient, as it
considers cases when, for instance, the user is at work or at home and the mobile device is stationary
on a table. If this happens for a considerable amount of time, it’s inefficient to acquire location
information every second and an algorithm can be used to compute a dynamic waiting time between
The third possible type of optimization includes pre-defined inactivity periods, when the user knows
that he/she will most likely not move very often, if at all. As an example, we can consider the case of
time spent at home, during the night, when the user is usually stationary and the frequency of
alarms’ analysis should not be as high as during the day, when the probability of movement is higher.
This land outline and area calculator can be used in industries for road repairing, concrete, seal coating, roofing, paving, fence, underground utilities.
Useful as map area measure tool for outdoor activities, land survey, sports, range finder applications, bike tour planning, or run tour planning, explore golf area, golf distance meter, run, walk, bike, jog tracking, field pasture area measure, garden and farm work and crop planning, area records, construction, fencing, solar panel installation - roof area estimation, trip planning, topography tasks, etc. Find certain landmarks, e.g golf course features or athletic fields, and measure it out.
- Accurate GPS distance measure, area measure, calculation
- Metric, Imperial units: m, km, ft, yard, mile, ha, acre
- Distance between cities / pins
- Angle between lines
- Navigation through points by touch
- GPS coordinates
- Geo coordinate formats
- GPS accuracy settings
- Landscape Mode for large screen phones or tablets
- Manage KML : open, save, preview, share
- Export data to Google Earth and Maps (KML)
- Share GPS coordinates as text message, KML, screenshot by email, Skype, Google Dive, Facebook, Google, Instagram and other social media installed on your device
- Save screenshot on SD
- Map/Satellite View
- Zoom and Edit points
- Location search with GPS and Network
- Add point by Address, ZIP code
- Select points in Edit Mode
- Delete selected, all points
- Simplify Lines and Convex Area: smart path processing functions
- Fit-in, center points on screen
- Add points by touch
- Target Mode: add points using target on screen
- Stylus Draw Mode
- GPS TRACKING feature
- Add current GPS / Network location
- add points with Latitude and Longitude coordinates
- Last point is auto centered - make it easy to use on scaled up map
- Show/hide lines
- Set GPS, search time, color theme
- Full screen mode (best for small devices)
- p2p distances
- Quick open in Google Earth (in-app purchase)
- Geo coords formats
- initial and back bearing / direction to point from previous one
- Magnifying Glass (ZOOM) in Edit Mode, Touch and Drawing for accurate pin position editing
Search for location using GPS, Network or using Lat, Lng or address. Add your location to points array by making a long touch on "current location" button. This feature allows you to put key points on the map while walking, biking, jogging, running or travelling to keep track. You can map and measure area, perimeter by just walking around.
Save your measurement as KML, screenshots. Manage KML: open, preview, save, share, delete. Save track data ( area, distance, perimeter ) and share by email as a text message and KML file, import it into Google Earth or Maps.
Map Cache is restricted by Google, but you can add GPS pins OFFLINE, save as KML and open it when connection and Google Maps available.
Long touch on Edit button - pins auto fit.
Use app as Google Maps GPS distance calculator, a map ruler, area tool or land surveyor to measure field, land, pasture area, for landscaping, to check distance traveled, as a golf range finder - distance from your current position to any point on a course, between shots to estimate shot distance for golf club. It is invaluable tool for acreage and planning, real estate, construction companies both in field and office.
land area measure tool, landscape, area ruler, Android, GPS area measure, area calculator, roof area, solar panel, agriculture equipment, agriculture implements, farming forestry, map ruler, irregular shaped areas, survey farmer tool, digital planimeter, waypoint, km, ft, yard, mile, ha, acre, yield, harvest
The main features are:
- Coordinates Lat/Lon, UTM
- Precise Calculation of the area using projection UTM
- Precise reading of the position of the GPS using averages
- Units of measurement: Metric system or Imperial
- Export data in ESRI Shapefile
- Export data in DXF
- Export data Google Earth KML
- Display measurements under Google Maps
- Scales and Zoom
- Computes distance between cursor coordinates of map.
- Email directly the measurement file.
- Email directly the exported files.
- Import SHP files into map (polygons, arcs and points).
- Set the size of font in screen.
- Languages: English, Deutsch, French, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Czech , Hebrew and Turkish.
This program is compatible to file level with "GPSMeter PDA", so that you can also use "gpmReport" to see and print your measures in your PC. See http://www.gpsmeter.com/index.php?page=gpmreport
You can also upload the *.gpm file directly to the GPS Visualizer online utility.
More info about http://www.gpsmeter.com/index.php?page=android