Why do I need this App?
PRIVACY LOCK is a reliable safeguard to protect and secure your applications and private chats from WhatsApp and other messengers - Hike, WeChat, Line, SMS, Viber, BBM, Facebook... Additionally, it also helps to lock your photos & videos and provides stronger protection for your Android.
Now you can heave a sigh of relief and not worry about:
Girlfriend/boyfriend trying to go through your messages when you’re in the shower.
Parents/kids curious about your gallery and FB status.
Colleagues accidentally see “private” pics/videos when you let them use your phone.
What do Privacy Lock do?
Lock Down Your Privacy:Easily and quickly lock/unlock your Apps & messages, a simpler way to protect your privacy.
Uninstall Useless Apps:Detect Apps that consumes most storage space and data usage, uninstall to cleanup your device.
Backup & Restore:Batch backup your APK files and settings to the SD card, quick restore after rooting your Android.
Hide Your Videos & Images:Keep your personal video & images hidden and protected, double-secure your gallery and privacy.
Customize Your Themes:Multiple cool designed themes are selectable, enjoy a colorful lock screen!
PRE-TEST USER REVIEWS
-“This app lock is really good, it consumed a lot less space, really light size app it is, well there's nothing I didn't like by far, best part is the boost, and good design too. I prefer password lock than pattern though, the unlock is much user-friendly.” —K**al (Student from University of Delhi)
-“It look good and clean. Love the lock/unlock idea, the boost function and the inter face for password page.” —Fi**l (Fishman - IT Engineer)
-“Great job u have done. Most of all it’s user friendly and effective, easy with PIN to unlock, and backup is terrific. Good protect for your mobile” —L**tha (Fishman - BD Manager)
For more info:
Pressing "My Location" button in the menu will pan to current GPS location and pressing "Search" button will pan to where you specified, such as a location, a city, or address.
The "Email" menu button allows to send the measurement results to your chosen recipient. The "Settings" menu button allows to choose your favourite metric system and satellite overlay mode.
- An intelligent Zhuyin input method to type characters, phrases and sentences easily
- Swipe on Zhuyin keyboard to input digits, English letters and punctuation symbols
- Gesture typing on Zhuyin keyboard
- Output both traditional and simplified Chinese
- Chinese and English mixed input on Zhuyin and Pinyin keyboard
- Rich emoticons and emojis
Do you know ? Network Signal Info / Pro are UNIQUE
This type of software is ONLY available on Android smartphones - neither iOS nor Window Phones.
Two widgets, one for mobile- and one for WiFi-signalstrength.
(If you can't find widgets, please copy the app to phone memory)
I have put special value on the visualization of the WiFi and mobile signal strength. They are normally only divided in weakly, good and excellent. Graphically in the form of mostly "only" three to five bars on the Mobile Radio and three to five "waves" by a WiFi connection.
In my app I differentiate the signal strength in total 14 bars. This will give you a quick visualized and detailed information about how good the signal strength is really.
In addition to the much more sophisticated graphical representation of the signal strength you will see some more interesting information.
In "Mobile Signal":
Network operators, Sim operator, phone type, network type, network strength in dbm and ASU, data state, data activity, country code of the mobile phone, device ID, IP address, roaming state.
In "WiFi signal":
WiFi-Name (SSID), BSSID, MAC address, maximum WiFi speed, IP address, external IP address, net capability, net channel, subnet mask, Gateway IP address, DHCP server address, DNS1 and DNS2 address.
If you like the app, please give me a positive rating in the market.
The Pro version (compared to the free version) has no ads, a NEW cell tower database with more than 22 million entries, a NEW MOBILE SIGNAL TRACKER function that generates a KML file for use with Google Earth, more widgets, a MOBILE SIGNAL LOST SERVICE and much more.
Phone Book ConTacTs is a simple yet efficient phone book that allows you to find and get in contact with the person you want in an instant. Just swipe, tap, and you're done!
This app never use internet connection for your security.
You can find Phone Book ConTacTs in pink and turquoise too, with the same features.
ABC side index
Show only group
Quick Access View
Recently Used View
Incoming/Outgoing/Missed Call List View
partial match retrieval(Name/Phonetics/Phone number/e-mail address/Nickname/Company Name/Address)
Copy information to clipboard
Show/Read QR Code
Email to multi-addresses
Tap the Phone Book ConTacTs logo for shortcut to phone.
Long tap to copy phone number or email.
Tested on HTC Desire, HTC Nexus One, MEIZU M9
Some links that you will find in the application :
Google (System Browser)
Google Account Activity
Google Account Inactive
Google Add Url
Google Ads Setup
Google Application Management
Google Auth Tokens
Google Blog Search
Google Browser History
Google Chrome Bookmarks
Google Chrome Extensions
Google Chrome Install
Google Chrome Sync
Google Cloud Print
Google Cloud Platform
Google Current Producer
Google Developer Console
Google Directory G+
Google Doodle Submission
Google Find Device
Google Fonts Directory
Google Global Adv
Google Gmail Compromised
Google Gmail Contact
Google Gmail Help Forum
Google Gmail Pop and Imap
Google Gmail Supporto
Google HomePage Personal
Google Image and Video
Google Inside Search
Google Location On Off
Google Mobile Location History
Google Play Edicola
Google Removing Content
Google Removal Request
Google Remote Desktop
Google Safe Navigation
Google Search Android
Google Search Nearby
Google Spam Fighting
Google Social G+
Google Social Searcher
Google Support Youtube
Google Tag Manager
Google Tag Manager Help
Google Trend Subscription
Google Check in two steps
Google WB Translator
Google Offices in the World
Google Url Shortener
Google Rank 1st place
New link for google services ( 16/07/2014 )
Google Contact Manager
Google Data Tools
Google Gmail Access Problem
Google Gmail Delivery Problem
Google Gmail Message Problem
Google Gmail Security Checklist
Google Import/Export Bookmarks
Google Managing Products
Google Moving Product data
Google Safety Tools
Google Safe Search
Google Safety Center for families
Google Security & Privacy
Google Security Panel
Google Share Calendar
Google Storage Data
Geodesy Earth Tools is the easiest way to make geographic calculations.
* Coordinate conversion tool with error checking: Convert Degrees, Deg/Min, Deg/Min/Sec, UTM, MGRS, Maidenhead.
* Draw any free-form closed shape on a map or point-plot a perimeter to get the enclosed area. Great if you just want to know the area of your neighbor's back yard or the area and perimeter of the continental U.S. Useful for construction planning, gardening, or any other task that requires area measurements.
* Plot 2 points on a map and get the altitudes, distance and altitude difference between them along with reverse geocoded locality information.
* Lots of screens for making distance, area, heading and altitude calculations including, for the technically minded, a geodetic problem calculator for inverse and direct geodetic problems. Choose your geoid (DATUM).
* Distance from your position to any position on the globe.
* Magnetic field tools including A COMPASS with a magnetic declination indicator.
* Time measurements.
* Excellent documentation with easy to follow help.
* Plan a vacation
* Find an apartment
* Make a map of bird sightings in your area
Also work with your maps on the web at http://www.google.com/maps/d/
To learn how to get started using the app, visit https://support.google.com/mymaps/go/mobile
For users who upgrade to My Maps Pro with Coordinate, you can share real-time location on the map and get jobs done with your teams.
NOTE: This is not the Google Maps for Mobile app. For navigation, searching for local places, etc. please check out the Google Maps for Mobile app.
*Please note: MapIt is my first published Android app, and as such may have some errors. I've done my best to test different settings, but if for some reason you find something not working, please E-Mail me. I'll try to fix the bug as soon as possible.
Make sure your Android has GPS enabled. Once your GPS is locked, the GPS icon in the notification bar will stop flashing, and you can start adding points. Press the 'Add Marker' button to save your current GPS location. The text below the 'Add Marker' button shows general information about the trail and the GPS accuracy.
The 'Export to Google Earth' button should always export your trail. It will also open the trail in the Google Earth app if you have it installed.
The 'Email Attachment' button is included if you want to view the trail on a desktop version of Google Earth or Google Maps. It will automatically attach the .kml file. Download the file, and open it with Google Earth or upload it to Google Maps.
-Fine Location: Needed for obtaining GPS coordinates
-Storage: Needed to save the exported trails
-Network communication: Needed to get the map tiles. The app will function just fine without an internet connection, but the map wont update.
My plan is to add new features to MapIt when I can get around to it. I am planning on saving certain features for MapIt Professional, which will not be free, but should be cheap. If you feel there is a feature which isn't currently in MapIt, but should be, please E-Mail me and I'll do my best to add it. If you or your company require a feature planned for MapIt Professional, I am willing to create an in-between version (pricing will depend on the feature and timetable).
-Export as Points instead of Trail
Q: I want to open my trail in Google Maps on my Android, but I don't see it.
A: I currently don't know how to send the .kml file to the Maps app. To view your trail in the app, you must first upload the .kml file to Google Maps using the website.
Q: I clicked on the 'Export to Google Earth' button, but I see my old trails here as well
A: Google Earth sometimes saves old trails. To clear them from view, press the Menu button, then click 'Clear map'. You will need to re-export the trail.
Q: I clicked on the 'Export to Google Earth' button and now I'm looking at the ocean
A: You exported a trail that doesn't have any GPS points tied to it (or, if it does, their longitude and latitude are somehow 0,0). Mark some points and try again.
Q: I go to the Map and it shows me in Tulsa. Why?
A: That's seems to be the default location for the map. It should change very shortly after you get a GPS lock.
Q: My GPS accuracy seems really low, why is that?
A: It could be a limitation of the device, or simply poor reception in that area. Try not to judge the accuracy by the distance, but by the summary text to the right of it.
Q: My total distance seems way to high
A: Total distance doesn't try to account for the error of the GPS points. If you have a lot of GPS points close together, the total distance will be an over estimate. If your points are spread out, your total distance should be reasonably accurate.
A perfect companion whenever you need to know your speed information,direction and altitude, Gps Speedometer Pro can be used efficiently for driving,riding,hiking,cycling,walking,racing etc...
Keep track of your route, create trip logs and share with your friends . Export your trip logs as GPX, KML, CSV, TXT file and see your route on your computer.
• Works on airplanes in high altitude
• No Ads
• Fast Performance
• Hardware Accelerated Graphics for Android 3.0 and Over
Speedometer Scale (Speedometer Numbers)
• Auto scale.
• Scales can be adjusted.
• 0 - 10 Scale
• 0 - 20 Scale
• 0 - 40 Scale
• 0 - 80 Scale
• 0 - 160 Scale
• 0 - 260 Scale
• Average Speed
• Maximum Speed
• Average and Maxium Speed can be reset
• Speed Precision
• Speed Correction (Positive or negative speed correction values can be added to current speed value
• Odometer show/hide option
• Odometer can be reset
• Altitude correction,It can be adjusted by user ,positive or negative altitude correction values can be added to current altitude value
• Turn your Speedometer as HUD on your windscreen.
• Perfect visuals and high visibility graphics and lots of different color selections.
• Smart Gps lock
• Quick Gps locking
• Select from 5 different themes.
• Petrol Theme
• Grass Head Theme
• Mad Orange Theme
• Red Fix Theme
• Blue Boi Theme
• Select from 2 different speedometer style Classic And Zoom.
• Classic Style
• Zoom Style
Speedometer Hand Design
• Select from 4 different designs.
• Medium Red
• Thick Red
• Thin Red
• Dark Light
Speedometer Center Wheel Design
• Select from 4 different designs.
• Large Dark
• Loop Circle
• Small Dark
• Digital Font
• Normal Font
• Trip time
• Chronometer can be reset.
Theme And Speedometer Design
• Create customised speedometer with over 150 different combinations.
• Change every part of the speedometer design,select your text colour.
• Tweak themes with your custom selection colours and create your custom speedometer with vibrant colours.
Speed Limiter Warning
• Sound Alarm
• Volume Control for sound alarm
• Avoid with speed tickets with speed limit warning. Set speed limit easily by touch and rotating around speedometer scale.
• Speed Limiter can be adjusted by touch and rotation around center -wheel as seen in the screenshots.
• Adjust the screen according to your need.
• Auto Screen Orientation.
• Your actual location address
• Street name
• Post code
• Address feature requires internet connection, this feature can be enabled or disabled.
• You can load your trip logs route on your map.
Trip Logs and Recording
• Every journey is recorded with almost every information needed such as trip time,moving time,waiting time, speed, average speed,maximum speed, distance, latitude, longitude, address
• Create GPX file (GPS eXchange Format) for G. Earth
• Create KML file for Google Earth
• Create CSV trip log report for Spreadsheet
• Create TXT trip log report for text editor
• Export trip log reports as GPX, KML, CSV, TXT On Your SDcard
• Attach trip log reports as GPX, KML, CSV, TXT To Your Email
• Share your trips in different formats with your friends.
• Record every step of your trips.
• Gps Speedometer does not store or collect any personal information
Enjoy the new version and have a safe ride...
Linxmap Dev Team
Do you or your organization use Google Earth kml or kmz files to store and share locations? This app will let you load a kml or kmz file and parse it into a list of waypoints (placemarks) that you can load into Google Maps or other GPS navigation applications on your android device.
Short press to launch into Google Maps or other geo: intent handler
Long Press to view the details of a stored waypoint. You can also configure long press to directly launch into Google Navigation.
It is recommended that you have Google Maps installed.
Please note: Files larger than a couple of megabytes may take a long time to parse or cause the app to run out of memory.
You may be an architect, a sports enthusiast or a geography hobbyist. It doesn't matter why you have a keen interest in accurate distances, it just matters that you have the tools to satisfy your need to know them.
That’s what Measure Map is for, to put a powerful, portable measuring tool right in the palm of your hand. Your Android device can now provide you with totally precise measurements of any distance, from as small as a meter to as big as thousands of kilometers or miles, even taking the curvature of the earth’s surface into account when measuring. It does all that, fast and effortlessly.
You don’t need a degree to take advantage of what Measure Map offers. Just drag the cross-hair, plunk pins in to mark the area you want measured and – boom! It’s done. Easy, right?. The "Magic" button allows you to input points more easily without losing it's professional accuracy.
The app measures any distance, route, or area you want, over Maps. Want to calculate your drive on the golf course, or maybe find out the distance of that marathon you’re thinking of entering? Go ahead. Need to know the size of a parcel of arable land for your company? You can do that, too.
The restrictions of the Lite version are:
* You can only create one polygon with a maximum number of 6 pins.
* No shapes: Cannot create a circle nor a rectangle.
* No extra maps.
* No Track Button.
* Only loads MMP files.
Check out the impressive features you get in Measure Map:
* Extra Maps: You can purchase Bing Maps, Here Maps, Apple Maps, Arc GIS, World Street Map, Map Quest, Open Street Map, Open Cycle Map, USGS Maps and Yandex Map in one package in the same app. NOTE: You need to upgrade to Measure Map Pro to be able to purchase this feature.
* Attractive, smooth, easy navigation and use
* Displays Maps View: Map, Satellite, hybrid and terrain
* Operations: Add, delete intermediate pins, insert between pins, move pins, get info
* Undo and redo operations as needed
* Search for current location, text (villages, places of interest, etc.) or an area or route
Works for Metric and Imperial measurements
* Length units: meters, kilometers, feet, yards, miles, nautical miles, ken, ri, bù, lǐ, link, chain.
* Surface units: square meters and kilometers, area, hectares, square foot, square yards, square miles, acres, fanegas (Valencian, Castilian or Colombian), tsubo, bu, so, lí, mǔ
* Ability to select color and thickness of the perimeter line.
* Ability to select the color and transparency of the selected area.
* Exporting formats: Measure Map, KML (G00GLE Earth), CSV (Excel), Image (PNG) and PDF
* Export and import of surfaces and routes via your storage services account.
* Save to photo album.
* Download surfaces and routes from the Internet.
If precise measurements are important or interesting to you, this is the app you need. You won’t find one that is better, more accurate and easier to use.
Download Measure Map now but be warned – measuring may become an obsession.
Create the path by tapping the map. Different modes of path creating are available: direct, driving, walking and bicycling. Direct mode draws straight lines between points. Driving, walking and bicycling modes are able to find and follow roads between points. Driving mode finds routes using the roads network. Walking mode uses pedestrian paths and sidewalks (where available). Bicycle mode uses bicycle tracks and preferred streets (this is currently available only in US). Distance between first and last point is shown on the top of the screen. It is possible to get your current location. It is also possible to save and load routes.
Internet access is required. Choose between metric and imperial distance units.
Use this application only for informational purposes. Do not use it for making important decisions.
Please report bugs if found. Improvement suggestions are welcomed.
Use this application only for informational purposes. Do not use it for making important decisions.
Emoji Keyboard is a free, smart and colorful Emoji Keyboard for Android that help you to fast input over 3000 emoji, emoticons, smiley, sticker and text face conveniently everywhere including message, text, email and chat with social app etc. It’s the best Emoji Keyboard for Android with over 100 beautiful themes, smart gesture type and auto correct, highly customization with color, layout, font and over 55 languages support.
Highlights of Emoji Keyboard
► OVER 3000 EMOJI & EMOTICONS
- Fast input emoji in message,text,email,note and chat with social apps
- Smart emoji prediction to match emoji for your words
- Text face including ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), (ʘ‿ʘ)
► FAST & SMART INPUT
- Top row number input
- Gesture Typing with dynamic floating preview
- Auto correct and smart next word suggestion
- Over 30 dictionaries for different languages
► BEAUTIFUL THEMES
- Over 100 beautiful themes
- Continue to increase
► HIGHLY CUSTOMIZATION
- Resize and split layout as you wish
- Customizable key press sound
- Customizable keyboard color, font and wallpaper
► OTHER ADVANCED FEATURES
- Copy,cut,paste and arrow key
- Clipboard for fast copy and paste
► To use Emoji Keyboard with Skin Keyboard.
- Your Emoji Keyboard need to be updated to version 2.0 or later
Join our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kkemojikeyboard
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/kkemojikeyboard
For more information, please refer to our FAQ:https://emojikeyboard.uservoice.com
Want to help in our localization efforts and please contact with email@example.com. Thanks!
The alarm can be set to your favorite music in the SD card
It is support the repetition and snooze.
・Clock function (Can be selected from digital clock and analog clock)
・Clock in the screen can move freely
・Alarm function (multiple settings are possible)
・The alarm can be set to music in the SD card
・Can be placed clock widget
・Background-image changes every minute
Background images, I was allowed to use the following sites.