Turbocharge your sales team and close deals faster!
MOGO CRM is a mobile first CRM platform that puts complete CRM functionality in the palm of your hand. With seamless synchronization to Google Apps, MS Exchange, Office 365, and exclusive sales tips and twitter insights. All combine to provide sales professionals the mobile advantage.
Amazing Features of MOGO CRM are:
Customer Touch Points :
- MOGO CRM allows users to send emails, initiate calls, view recent conversations, create/view appointments, and review recent call history with reference to a contact.
Meeting Places :
- Maintain your favorite restaurants, coffee shops in my meeting places to easily call them when setting up visits with customers/prospects
One Click Dial and Conference calls :
- MOGO CRM provides an easy one-click dial/conference call and visit function with an option to sync those into any backend Applications.
Sales Tips :
- Assists the sales executive by displaying the contacts that a user may already know at the prospect on the lead or opportunity.
- Provide available sales discounts on products and services.
- Alerts the user of any past or present relationship with sales colleagues.
Twitter Insights :
- Helps you personalize your communications with prospects/customers by providing real-time tweets with reference to key words at a company, product and user level.
Intuitive UI :
- MOGO CRM doesn’t just replicate your CRM’s UI in a small mobile device screen. It utilizes the UI of the mobile device that you are already accustomed to working with.
Use MOGO CRM and manage master data with your fingertips!
Contacts and Accounts :
Sync the way you want : Update contacts from Mogo CRM and send the updates to connected contact services.
Sync contacts/accounts from your mobile device to Mogo CRM or from Google Contacts/MS Office 365/Microsoft Exchange or host of other contact services to Mogo CRM.
- Sales executives always have product info such as overview, specs, features, competitors, price, discount, base commissions etc. on their fingers tips with Mogo CRM- Products. Sync the products from your backend ERP systems into Mogo CRM using standard out of box integration. Maintain product keywords to deliver customized twitter feed.
Campaign Management :
- Manage Web, Email, Facebook, LinkedIn, Bing, Google AdWords or any other channel. Invite third party vendors such as digital content providers as a supporter of a campaign. Mogo CRM allows adding non-domain users besides your domain users. Utilize the campaign and channel to generate web forms and automatically track the leads with reference to a campaign.
MOGO CRM provides deep insights into customer touch points and transactions and thereby accelarates closing of sales deals.
Lead Management :
- Mogo tracks and assigns leads to the right sales execute even if a lead originates from your website, landing page or Google AdWorls.
Opportunity Management :
- Mogo alerts the sales people by providing the stage, weighted potential of a deal to accelerate the deal closure. Commission potential motivates the sales executive.
Generate proposals from smartphone.
Impress your customers by providing instant proposals right from your smartphone and by emailing them.