FileBeam is a free app that allows you to send your photos, videos, ringtones or any other types of files to another device wirelessly without using the internet or a Bluetooth connection. It works perfect on the go. You can use FileBeam anywhere; at a camping place, on the train, or even on an airplane.
※ Easy file-sharing
- File sharing in just a few simple steps
- Device connections without a complicated pairing procedure
- Instant access to all features of the app. No registration required.
※ Be together anywhere
- Exchange of files even at internet restricted areas such as camp sites, or planes.
- Multitasking while file sharing occurs in the background
- Pause/resume of downloads
Samsung: Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note2, Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy Note 10.0, Galaxy Tab 3, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy S2_HD_LTE
LG: Optimus G, Optimus LTE 2, Optimus G Pro, Optimus LTE3, Vu3, G2
Pantech: Vega R3, Vega Iron,
Samsung: Galaxy R style, Galaxy S2 LTE
Pantech: Vega Racer 2, Vega S5
- compatible with Jelly Bean, Android 4.1 and above.
- since FileBeam doesn't use data network, the devices must be nearby.
* We greatly appreciate your feedback and we will try our best to help any users who are experiencing difficulty in using FileBeam.
File Beam plus is a free app that allows you to send your applications, contacts, photos, videos, ringtones or any other types of files to another device wirelessly without using the internet or a Bluetooth connection. It uses a much simpler process than Bluetooth thus enabling it to send massive amounts of files 20 times faster.
- Offline file sharing anywhere in just a few simple steps
- Straight forward UX
- Transfers that are approximately 20 times faster than Bluetooth
* We greatly appreciate your feedback and we will try our best to help any users who are experiencing difficulty in using File Beam plus.
Super Easy to use
Send Photos, Music, Videos, Documents, Apps
Switch On Android Beam™ from application
Share via Social Media Applications e.g Gmail, Facebook etc
File Manager is also included
Files can be of any format, you can use any of your favorite file browser applications to choose files.
Application is having a very basic UI, enhancements are on its way.
Application do not restrict you to have same application installed in sharing devices. All you need is a Android Beam Supporting device.
Share your files directly from any application over NFC. (* Support from application is mandatory )
Angle of rotation
Simply supported beams
Cantilevers beams with reactions
Concentrated load at any point
Uniformly varying load
Two equidistant loads
Couple at any point
Couples at ends
Different couples at ends
and many others...
Easy Beam allows you to easily and swiftly calculate reaction forces, shear force and bending moment, slope, deflection and stress diagrams for beam analysis. What sets Easy Beam apart from other apps is its ability to customize a beam however you need it to be to suit your beam analysis and the sleekness of the app - drawing everything to your screen how you want it. Easy Beam follows along the principles of statics and dynamics, mechanics of materials, and solid mechanics and is thus very applicable to structure engineering and mechanical engineering.
Easy Beam makes is a perfect tool for engineering students to accompany homework problems and check for solutions to their statics, mechanics of materials, or solid mechanics problems. It is also very usable for professionals in structural and mechanical engineering to make quick calculations regarding beam calculations.
Easy Beam supports two modes: Statically Determinate Beam, and Continuous Beam.
In the Statically Determinate section you are able to put point loads, distributed loads, triangle distributed loads, and moments anywhere on the beam. Essentially you can customize it however you like provided it is statically determinate. You can now draw out shear forces and bending moment diagrams. Create a cross section and you can do a bending stress analysis on the beam. Test your beam design by entering a material or a custom elastic modulus and you can see the deflection graph for the beam. At any time you can see your current loads on the main menu.
In the Continuous Beam section you can have multiple spans. This section supports span distributed loads as well as point loads anywhere on the beam. The idea is the same but the setup includes defining the lengths of each span, and moments of inertias of each span etc. The Continuous Beam section is perfect for structure engineers who need a more advanced beam design that requires multiple spans. The Continuous Beam utilizes the Three Moment Equation which is a robust technique for solving reaction forces, shear force and bending moment, and slope and deflection of continuous beams.
Easy Beam also takes care of the units for you and does conversions on the spot. It also has the elastic modulus of many common materials stored for convenience. Easy beam also calculates area moment of inertia for you whether you have a rectangular, circular, hollow, or I-Beam cross section. Or just input your custom area moment of inertia.
Statics, Mechanics of Materials, and Solid Mechanics have just become much easier and convenient with Easy Beam. Easy Beam was created by an Engineer for other Engineers, student or professional. Easy Beam allows you to make back of the envelope Beam Calculations in seconds or reduce Statics, Mechanics of Materials, and Solid Mechanics homework from hours to minutes.
Interactive graphs allow the user to pinpoint shear force and bending moment anywhere on the beam or determine where the max deflection will occur in their beam design. That's because Easy Beam's graph allow the user to use a seek bar to move a cursor along the graphs. By default, the graphs also display local min and max values on the screen for your convenience.
All in all, Easy Beam allows you to conduct Beam Calculations be it for Statics, Mechanics of Materials, Solid Mechanics, Structural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or whatever else you may need. Solving shear force and bending moment problems takes no time and continuous beams are very easy to check and solve. I hope you enjoy Easy Beam.
Switching to the latest Samsung Galaxy® device has never been simpler—or smarter. Now you have the freedom to wirelessly move your contacts, photos, calendar, text messages, device settings and more to your new Galaxy device. Plus, Smart Switch™ helps you find your favorite apps for your new device, or will suggest something similar from more than 700,000 apps on Google Play™.
Transferring from iPhone:
iCloud®: Smart Switch Mobile supports wireless content transfer directly from iCloud. To transfer, make sure to back up to iCloud on your iOS® device (4.2.1 and higher) and then log-in to iCloud on the Smart Switch Mobile app using your Apple ID.
Content transfer options via iCloud include contacts, calendar, photos, memos, call logs, alarms, bookmarks and Wi-Fi settings [note: music and video transfer is supported via iTunes®].
iTunes: Don’t have an iCloud account or want to transfer message, music and video? Use Smart Switch PC/Mac to transfer content via iTunes. For more details and to download the software, please visit www.samsung.com/smartswitch.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Remember to turn off iMessage® on all iOS devices tied to your Apple ID to avoid any disruptions of your text messages.
Transferring from Android devices:
Android to Galaxy transfer works by pairing your old Galaxy or other Android with your new Galaxy through an audio signal and transferring content directly device-to-device (see supported devices below). Please follow these steps:
1. Download Smart Switch Mobile on both devices
2. Bring the devices within 10cm (4 inches) of each other
3. Open Smart Switch Mobile on both devices and select “Android to Galaxy”
4. Select content and press “Transfer” on the old device
5. Hit “OK” to accept content from the old device
Content transfer options for Android to Galaxy includes contacts, calendar, S-Note(S-Memo), text messages, pictures, music, videos, documents, call log, wallpaper, lock screens, alarms, Story Album, Wi-Fi.
Smart Switch Mobile Supported Devices:
Hardware : Galaxy Note4 (edge), Galaxy A3, A5, Galaxy Alpha LTE, Galaxy S2 (HD LTE/Plus), S3 (mini), S4 (mini/Active/zoom), S5 (mini/Active/zoom), Galaxy Note, Note2, Note3 (Neo), Win, 大器2, Golden, Ace3, Trend3, Round, J, Premier, Grand (Neo/2/Prime), Mega (2/5.8"/6.3"), Express (2), Feel, Core (LTE/Lite/mini/Prime), R style, Note (8/10.1), NotePro (12.2), Tab2 (10.1), Tab3 (7/8/10.1/Lite), Tab4 (7/8/10.1), TabPro (8.4/10.1/12.2), Tab S (8.4/10.5)
Software : upper Android OS ICS(4.0)
(For Galaxy S2, old OS(GB/ICS) version can causes incompatibility. If your S2 does not work properly, please try after firmware update.)
Contact - Ringtone, Message alert, Vibration pattern
Schedule - Sticker, S-Memo, Image, Group
: MMS cannot be transferred depending on devices.
: Local Data Only
(Google & Samsung Account data cannot be transferred.)
Transferring from Blackberry® and Symbian™:
Smart Switch PC/Mac software supports content transfer via PC/Mac backup software provided by your device’s manufacturer. Requires Blackberry 6.0 or higher or Nokia® Series 40 and Symbian 6.0. To download and for more details, please visit www.samsung.com/smartswitch.
Just touch your smartphone to the N mark on an NFC-compatible Sony device to register (pair) the devices and connect them through Bluetooth (one-touch connection).
For details on smartphones on which the NFC Easy Connect app needs to be installed, check “Compatible smartphones” below.
You do not need to install the NFC Easy Connect app if you are using an NFC-compatible smartphone with Android OS 4.1 or later installed.
- Compatible smartphones
NFC-compatible smartphones with Android 2.3.3 or later (prior to Android 4.1) installed
Some smartphones may already have an app installed with similar functions. In this case, the NFC Easy Connect app is not needed.
See the manual of your smartphone for details.
See the following website for details on NFC-compatible Sony devices.
- Making a one-touch connection with your smartphone
1. Unlock the screen.
2. Touch the NFC detection area of your smartphone that has this app installed to the N mark on an NFC-compatible Sony device.
3. The smartphone vibrates when a connection to the NFC-compatible Sony device is established.
(You do not need to activate the NFC Easy Connect app.)
- Main functions
1. Simple device registration (pairing) and connection by one touch. (NFC Bluetooth Handover)
Touching your smartphone to an NFC-compatible Sony device turns the power of the device on and establishes a Bluetooth connection at the same time.
Even when connecting to an NFC-compatible Sony device for the first time, both device registration and Bluetooth connection can be completed with this one-touch operation.
2. Simple disconnection by one touch.
To disconnect the connection, simply touch the smartphone to the NFC-compatible Sony device.
3. Simple switching of connected devices by one touch.
If you have multiple NFC-compatible Sony devices, just touch the smartphone to a different device to disconnect from the current device and connect to the new one.
For example, if your smartphone is connected with NFC-compatible headphones through a Bluetooth connection and you want to connect to an NFC-compatible speaker instead, just touch the smartphone to the speaker to establish a Bluetooth connection to the speaker.
4. Operation at your fingertips
You can turn the Bluetooth function on and off, and connect or disconnect easily using the app screen.
- Check the following if a connection cannot be established.
1．Make sure the NFC Easy Connect app is activated or the NFC function of your smartphone is turned on.
2．Make sure the screen of your smartphone is unlocked.
3．Depending on the smartphone you are using, it may not be possible to make a one-touch connection while the smartphone is being charged. Finish charging first, then perform the one-touch operation.
4．If the smartphone is in a case, the listening device may not react to one-touch; remove the smartphone from the case first.
* The Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Sony Corporation is under license.
* The N mark is a trademark or registered trademark of NFC Forum, Inc. in the United States and in other countries.
☆ Everything can be sent - contacts, files, pictures, music, videos, even apps!
☆ Extremely fast (up to 50 times the speed of Bluetooth) - imagine sending your party video to friends in seconds!
☆ Group sharing is supported to up to 5 devices at the same time! And you can both send and receive without re-establishing connection!
☆ Supports cross platform transfer and sharing between Android and iOS devices.
☆ "Phone Replicate", a feature that makes it so easy when you change your phone. By using this feature you can select to replicate part of or all phone data (contacts, apps, files, pictures, music, videos) from your existing phone to new phone in just a few simple clicks.
☆ "Connect PC" upgraded to "Xender PC (WeLine) and allows you to transfer between phone and PC.
☆ Try the "Slide" picture transfer feature and experience the super cool effect!
☆ By using the "Share" function, you can easily share and install Xender to your friends.
☆ Cool features like buzzing someone or kicking someone off connection add fun to usage!
English (main), Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish and Vietnamese.
NOTE: Xender is also known as Flash Transfer previously.
What others say about Beam
★★★★★ "Love it! Convenient, secure, and great offers all on my phone. Also no more "do you have coins" question at check out anymore - I'd pay for that alone!"
★★★★★ "Have started making shopping choices based on where Beam is accepted as I am sick of being always asked for change. If you could get this in Dubai taxis it would be great..."
Simple, Secure Mobile Payment
Our secure payment technology allows you to pay and manage your receipts all on your smartphone. No fumbling for change. No waiting for receipts.
Unlock Exclusive Rewards and Offers
With Beam shopping is easier, more rewarding, safer and smarter than ever before.
Growing All The Time
Beam is growing fast, we have over 600 stores throughout the UAE and the network is growing every month. You can Beam at Carrefour, Subway, ALDO, Tommy Hilfiger, Geant, Nine West, VOX cinemas, Circle K, Tim Hortons and more.
Check out our website to discover new stores and exclusive offers at https://beamwallet.com
Help us make Beam better!
We are constantly working on new features and improvements to bring you a better experience. If you have any feedback on the current app, or suggestions for future version, please email us at email@example.com.
This application is patch to resolve Screen Mirroring problem after OS upgrade.
Download and install the application by following the popup messages.
(*) AllShare Cast(Screen Mirroring)
‘AllShare Cast(or Screen Mirroring)' on Samsung phone provides new sharing function.
It technology allows enable content on your Phone screen to be share with a nearby TV or Projector.
AllShare Cast Dongle supports to interoperate with HDMI enabled device via AllShare Cast and to stream contents.
AllShare Cast Dongle allows sharing videos and images with friends and family. Also you can enjoy mobile games on large TV screen.
Approach a tag and the application will display the available information, such as:
- The manufacturer of the tag (eg NXP, Nokia, IBM)
- The type of tag (eg: MIFARE Ultralight, Ultralight C, DESFire, NTAG203)
- The standard (eg: NFC Forum Type 2)
- The available technology (Android class)
- Serial number (eg: 04:85:c8:5a:40:2b:80)
- The size of the tag and data
- If writing is possible and if the tag can be configure read-only
- All records present on the tag format NDEF
You can also write data on your NFC tags such as :
- Save a text
- Register a link
- Post a link to an application
- Save a mail
- Save a contact
- Save a phone number
- Save sms
- Save GPS location
- Save address
- Configure bluetooth connection
- Save custom data
And you can set this following tasks :
- Enable / Disable / Toggle WIFI
- Enable / Disable / Toggle WIFI Hotspot
- Enable / Disable / Toggle Bluetooth
- Enable / Disable / Toggle Mobile data
- Enable / Disable / Toggle notification light
- Enable / Disable / Toggle Airplane (root)
- Configuring sound profile : Mute / Vibrate / Normal
- Set brightness mode and brightness level
- Set auto-rotate
- Set volume for ringtones and notifications
- Set volume for media
- Set volume for alarms
- Set alarm
- Set timer
- Launch a app
- Launch URL / URI
- Launch Tasker task
- TTS (text to speech)
- Configure a WIFI network
- And more !
You can write a lot of information on your tag.
Other operations is available, such as copying or erasing of NFC tag.
NFC Tools has been tested with following NFC tags :
- NTAG 203, 210, 212, 213, 215, 216
- Topaz 512 (BCM512)
- Ultralight, Ultralight C
- MIFARE Classic 1k, 4k
If you have any problems, do not hesitate to contact me.
If you don't have NFC Tags, you can buy high quality and super durable NFC tags here : http://whiztags.wakdev.com/shop/
- Requires an NFC-enabled device.
- Application's rights is limited to the use of NFC.
- Tasks require this additional free application : http://getapp.nfctasks.wakdev.com/
- If you like NFC Tools, you can buy Pro Edition: http://getapp.nfctoolspro.wakdev.com/
- Also, you can buy me a coffee: http://getapp.donate.wakdev.com/
- And if you want buy me more coffee, visit : http://donate.wakdev.com/
• Share everything with other devices – pictures, videos, music files, documents, contacts…even apps!
• Devices with SHAREit can automatically find each other when in range.
• Transfer HUGE files and videos in seconds …up to 40x faster than Bluetooth®.
• Share without the need for Bluetooth, phone network or active Wi-Fi network…you don’t pay a cent for network charges. Devices wirelessly connect directly.
• Even the app itself can be shared to other devices wirelessly, and rapid sharing can begin immediately.
• Supports group sharing – up to 5 devices simultaneously. Instantly share a party video, music album or photo library to up to five friends at once!
It much better than AirDrop! SHAREit supports not only Android phones,tablets, but also supports iPhone,iPad & even WIndows PC. It's a really cross-platform transmission tool!
Please share responsibly. Transfer of copyright files are at the discretion of the user.
Smart Connect also helps you set up and manage smart accessories such as SmartWatch, SmartTags, and app-enabled Bluetooth® headsets from Sony. When you connect your smart accessory, Smart Connect identifies it and downloads any required app for that specific device. It will also find any app extensions available for that accessory.
Previously connected devices are listed within Smart Connect to give you easy access to information and device options.
Smart Connect replaces LiveWare™ manager from Android 4.0
This application allows you to enable USB Mass Storage mode on select Samsung and Sony devices.
This will export your microSD card over USB as a mass storage device, this will NOT work with your internal memory due to hardware and software limitations.
You can also create shortcuts to easily toggle between UMS on and off.
Tested or reported working on:
* Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500, GT-I9505, SGH-I337, SGH-M919)
* Samsung Galaxy SIII (GT-I9300, GT-I9305, SPH-L710)
* Samsung Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100)
* Samsung Grand Duos (GT-I9082)
Thanks to d4fseeker and Sakaschi for the methods used to enable UMS.
Internet permissions required for ads.
As of version 2.2, there's a new pro version that has auto-switching. If you have donated before, please contact me and I'll arrange a workaround for you as it's unfair for you to pay twice, thank you :)
Wear Phone is the missing piece in handling phone calls on your Android Wear smart watch. Without this application, you could only answer or ignore incoming calls (as well as reply with canned replies). With this application, you get the following features:
* End ongoing calls.
* Enable/disable speakerphone.
* Enable/disable microphone.
* Start outgoing calls from your recents, favourites, your full contact list, or a keypad!
We believe that input on a smart watch needs to be different when it's not by voice, so the keypad is a new experiment we hope you enjoy.
This has only been tested on a Moto 360, please report any issues you find with square faces or the different DPI of the G Watch R before leaving a negative review.
If the app does not work properly on square watches or the G Watch R, please contact the developer for support. If the issue is not fixed, we will happily refund your purchase.
Whatever the reason, Wear Music allows you to do just that!
Sync your favorite tracks and playlists directly to your Android Wear smartwatch!
Go for a run and leave your phone at home.
* Sync songs to your smartwatch.
* Sync complete playlists as they are on your phone to your smartwatch.
* Volume control on your watch.
* Control playback from your Bluetooth headset or speaker.
Using the app is fairly simple, there are some gestures used:
* Tap and hold on the now playing view to switch between position and volume control.
* Tap and hold on the blue title in any view to go to now playing (if there is something playing).
* Tap on the blue title in the main view to reveal a drop down menu.
Usage of the app requires a compatible Bluetooth headset/speaker to be paired with your watch.
Usage of the app will significantly reduce your watch's battery life.
If you're not willing to root your device, do NOT buy this.
This will no add S-View functionality to a ROM without that, thus you'll need a Samsung-based ROM for this to work. Do not contact me for support if you're running CyanogenMod.
S-View Mods for Note 3 is a collection of modifications for the Note 3's S-View screen.
Before purchasing this unlock key, you'll need to download the module from the Xposed Repository, after installation, activate it in Xposed Installer and reboot, if the settings app doesn't show you a dialog after you open it, then this is compatible with it.
* Background: custom background image, solid color
* Animated time changes
* Change text colors
* Music player to use (Google Play Music, PowerAMP, Spotify for metadata, others for controls).
* Use blurred album art as background for S-View screen when music is playing from supported players**.
* Add up to 6 contact shortcuts, apps or other shortcut functions may be added later.
* Secure notifications: you can now see call and SMS notifications when the screen is password locked.
- Write external storage: save the custom background after it's cropped.
- Read contacts: for quick dial shortcuts.
* Uninstalling the Samsung music app will remove the widget, you need to keep the app installed and not frozen.
** PoewrAMP users, go to Settings -> Album Art -> Enable 24-bit album art
Unlock key for "Dot View Mods for HTC One (M8)". Requires module from Xposed Repository!
Dot View Mods is a collection of modifications for the HTC One (M8)'s Dot View cover.
* Control your music playback and see what's playing right from the Dot View cover.
* Add gestures to the case and customise them.
* See notifications at a glance, with support for all Android notifications.
** See the full notification when it first comes in: your notifications scroll across the screen.
* Quick dial contacts right from the cover, with support for up to 9 shortcuts spread across 3 pages.
* Don't have a contact and still want to dial them quickly? Open up a full dialer right from the cover.
* Take pictures with the cover closed using a quick point and shoot mini camera.
* Do quick calculations with the built in calculator.
And if you're bored:
* Play a quick game of Snake, retro-style!
* This module was coded with the stock DotMatrix application set to 480DPI, the developer cannot guarantee it'll work fine with other DPIs.
* If you have other modifications installed (or ROMs that ship a modified version), support cannot be guaranteed.
Check compatibility below
Adjustable Torch is an application that allows you to use the flashlight of your device as a torch, at different brightness levels.
Tested and/or reported compatible with:
* Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500, GT-I9505, SGH-l337, SCH-I545)
* Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (GT-N7100, SGH-I317)
* Samsung Galaxy SIII (GT-I9300)
The app will check compatibility when it starts, if it's not compatible it will give you an option to uninstall it. Please do not give low ratings if your device is incompatible, it's out of my hands.
Internet: ads, these can be disabled with the Action Menu.
Boot complete: resets the saved value of the flashlight brightness as this can't be read from the system.
Superuser: write to sysfs file /sys/class/camera/flash/rear_flash
* Added notification actions.
* Moved notification handling to Service, which is faster.
* Added uses-feature android.hardware.camera.flash to reduce Play Store supported devices.
Why is this different from other automation applications?
Bluetooth Car Mode Starter ensures that no duplicate toggles are made, this means that if you have an application that detects car mode and does stuff upon that, it will only detect car mode once.
Plus, it's open source.
This application doesn't do anything on Android 4.2, am I missing something?
No, Google removed a huge part of Car Mode in Android 4.2, luckily, workarounds exist for rooted users:
Install Xposed Framework and this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2361166
This is a simple application that allows you to add shortcuts to Poweramp's music controls.
You can add a shortcut for previous song, next song, and toggling playback.
The main reason this was developed was to replace the media controls provided by CarHomeUltra, as per screenshots above, their media controls emulate generic headset buttons which was a bit slow for Poweramp, so this uses the Poweramp API instead.
This is only a key! A trial version is available here, please confirm it works before buying this: http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.mohammadag.xposedcallblocker
Xposed Call Blocker is a call blocker implemented on the lowest common userspace level. This means that it's better than any other app at blocking calls without diverting them through the network.
Other advantages include minimal RAM usage, since there's no service continuously running in the background.
* Block incoming calls on a per-number basis.
* Internal call log that stores which calls were blocked.
* No notifications when a call is blocked, unlike OEM implementations, this allows you to have a completely silent block.
* Block outgoing calls to the numbers specified above.
* Block calls from private numbers.
* Low RAM usage.
Tested on (all running latest stock ROMs)
* Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
* Sony Xperia Z1
* Nexus 5
* Fully open source, find us on Github.
* New clean design inspired by Google's own apps.
* Manage recordings with a built in database.
* Share recordings straight from the app.
UI designed by Rigo Ortega Mtz.
This is an unlock key for Xposed LED Control, it unlocks the ability to set the color for more than 5 apps.
Module details here: http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.mohammadag.xposedledcontrol
Advantages over other apps that don't use Xposed:
• Select any color you want, or type in a hex code, as long as your hardware supports it, it works.
• Lower memory usage, no services running in background.
• Doesn't require Android 4.3+ or an accessibility service, allowing you to have more services for other apps (e.g Tasker).
• Won't get killed by Android since it runs within Android.
• Works with all notifications, including ongoing ones.
• Compatible with all Android versions from 4.0.3 to 4.4.2.
This application adds an entry to Android's share menu, this allows you to easily send text to the Pebble.
Why is this useful? That depends on your usage, it might not be useful at all! With this, you can pin text to the Pebble without an app on the Pebble that would take a watchapp slot.
How does this work?
The text is sent as a notification to the Pebble, so it uses the internal notifications app. Clicking any button on the Pebble will naturally dismiss the text.
You'll need to Allow notifications while screen is on in the Pebble app.
Requires S-View cover or similar cover with S-View functionality.
This is a system modification that that requires the installation of Xposed Framework, if you don't have that, please don't install this.
This Xposed module allows your Samsung Galaxy S4's S-View screen to show music metadata from music players other than the Samsung stock one.
Swiping left or right will change the current song, long pressing on the clock will toggle playback.
All these settings are configurable, to go to the settings page, open Xposed Installer, tap Modules, then tap S-View Music Controls.
Currently supported players are:
* Samsung stock media player
* Google Play Music
* Limited support for all other players that use media buttons and standard metachanged intent.
Complete changelog here: http://mohammadag.xceleo.org/SViewMusicControlsChangelog
Keywords: s view, music controls