Now widgets have much more customize abilities:
— You could change font family, size, style and color
— Remove counter, list icon or repeat and shuffle
— Change color of list icon, repeat and shuffle and color of icons on control buttons
— Choose background, buttons and icons separately
— Reconfigure widgets by tap top-right corner
— 7 shadow styles
— 13 backgrounds, include Carbon Fiber
— 6 icon styles
16 whole widget themes:
— Brown and Red
— Dark Leather
— Light Metallic
— Metro UI Skin
— Dark Metallic, with blue, green and red buttons pressed states
— Brown Leather
— Red Leather
— White Leather
— White Leather New
— Wooden Burl
— MIUI Light
— Champange Gold.
On 4x1 widget 3 control buttons visible when album art is off.
Size and appearance of widgets may be a bit wary on different devices and launchers.
The #1 paid music player in the Google Play Store 4 years running—Poweramp is the most powerful music player available on the Android OS. Features like gapless play, an unmatched equalization system, great crossfade, and support for most popular music file format might all make Poweramp the best $3.99 you have ever spent in your life—2+ million users would agree to that.
If you have not already, try out the free full trial version. The trial version will give you 15 days of the full, uninterrupted, Poweramp experience. That means you get to experience your music like only Poweramp can offer. If you need a few reasons why to buy the full version of Poweramp, here are two good reasons:
- Get all the future updates for free: Once you purchase Poweramp, all the future updates are free to you as long as you have the Unlocker.
- Have a dedicated music player: Poweramp is dedicated to being the best music player available, and we will never change from that. Poweramp is focus on doing nothing more than being a great music player.
Follow us on Twitter (@PowerampAPP) for information about Poweramp and chances to win prizes like Google Play Gift cards, tablets, phones, and more.
Like us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Poweramp.Android) to stay in the loop.
Tell your friends about us to make their music experience better, and so they can also enjoy the #PowerampLifestyle.
***Please don't try to update if you purchased Unlocker on Poweramp site, as Google Play Unlocker is not the same. Just keep your current Unlocker as is.
Poweramp F.A.Q. -
Full Version/Unlocker/Purchase Issues F.A.Q. -
-Open and install theme
-Go to the settings PowerAmp
-To choose point a subject
-Select PowerAmp FreshGreen Skin
Attention! If you have installed on your phone firmware 4.1 please open a theme after installation and read the instructions!
3 colors in 1 skin.
This is Poweramp skin.
This new theme will make your Poweramp looks like oldschool player with metal controls.
After installation switch skin in Poweramp settings.
In Poweramp Settings —> Look and Feel —> Theme (in Poweramp 2.0.6-build-508+ and later). Then choose Dark Metallic Skin.
poweramp skin com.maxmpz.audioplayer.skin
Follow us on twitter @PowerampAPP to get instant updates on app development progress, feature spotlight, theme sharing, take part in giveaways and even chances for free copies of Poweramp.
Please check Common Questions/Answers below in the description.
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- replay gain
- plays songs from folders and from own library
- dynamic queue
- lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
- embed and standalone .cue files support
- support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
- OpenGL based cover art animation
- downloads missing album art
- custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
- 4 widget types with many selectable styles, advanced customization; Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
- configurable lock screen
- headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
- tag editor
- fast library scan
- high level of customization via settings
This version is 15 days full featured Trial. See Related Apps for Poweramp Full Version Unlocker or use Buy option in Poweramp settings to buy Full Version.
Common Questions/Answers for Poweramp v2.x:
Q. My songs are missing from folders/library.
A. Please ensure you have all your folders with music actually checked in Poweramp Settings => Folders and Library => Music Folders.
Your original Android Library is not changed, nor any files deleted.
Poweramp library is a separate, completely independent library. When you installed Poweramp 2.0, it just got filled with the files scanned from your sd card/other flash memory, as specified in Music Folders.
Q. Volume too low. Volume changes weirdly. Other volume issues.
A. Try to disable Direct Volume Control in Poweramp Settings => Audio => Advanced Tweaks.
Poweramp 2.x uses Direct Volume Control by default on 2.3+ mid-to-high end devices. On stock ROMs this produces much better audio output. But many custom/buggy ROMs, while supporting DVC, can fail with it.
This is skin/theme for Poweramp 2.0.9-build-532+.
After installation switch skin in Poweramp settings.
In Poweramp Settings —> Look and Feel —> Theme (in Poweramp 2.0.6-build-508+).
Widgets avaliable as part of Poweramp Widgets Kit here: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ikorolkov.audioplayer.widgetskit
Follow me on Google+: http://google.com/+IlyaKorolkov or on Twitter: http://twitter.com/IllyaKorolkov
Please DO NOT CONFUSE, this is NOT a MP3 Player, This App, is a utility to send the m3 you try to open to another app named "poweramp".
The thing is, that "clicking" a mp3 in for example the "Downloads" folder in some phone setups does not open "poweramp". This app fix that.
This application allows you to control Poweramp player with a Sony SmartWatch.
Try new, paid version of extension that includes more new features like view folders and tracklist:
PowerampControl Pro SmartWatch
Including the following features:
- Display album art
- Control Poweramp directly over API (Fast response)
- Folder/List switch buttons(optional)
- Volume control - up/down swipe
Tested on Adnroid 2.3.3 and 4.2.1
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch
★ Bass Booster
★ 5 Bands Equalizer (6 on some phones)
★ 20 Presets
★ Customizable preset
★ Unlimited custom presets
★ Widget (2x1)
★ Profiles homescreen shortcuts
★ Preset auto-detection
★ Tasker Plugin
★ Music visualizer
★ Reverb (Beta ! It doesn't work on most phones, so it might be removed)
★ Automatic preset on incoming call
★ 4 themes
★ Start on phone boot
Most of the issues are due to Android itself and the constructors' interfaces, not the app ! It's almost impossible to get this kind of app to work on every device.
Check out our FAQ if you're experiencing issues or want more information : http://www.desaxed.com/faq
- Why doesn't Bass Booster work on my phone ?
- How can I reduce battery consumption ?
- Why does the equalizer only have 5 or 6 bands ?
- Volume Booster (boost the volume by +10 dB, doesn't work on every smartphone)
- Improve Quality (gets the best of your small or cheap audio devices)
- More Basses
- Voice Booster
Thanks to Svengraph for the headphones :
PlayerPro is an advanced music and video player for Android devices. It features a beautiful, fast and intuitive interface, alongside powerful audio configuration options. In addition, there is a choice of several FREE plugins to complement it: Skins, DSP Pack, Widget Pack ...
Note: the Pro version is standalone. Please uninstall the trial version after purchase.
* Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, folders, and album artists.
* Video browser/player.
* Liven up your music library with album artwork, artist pictures, and genre illustrations that you can select from a variety of sources: ID3 tags (embedded artwork), SD card folders, Gallery app, and Internet.
* Change the user interface of the Player by installing one of the many available SKINS.
* Customize the layout, choosing between GRID or LIST views.
* View the LYRICS embedded in the ID3 tags of your music files.
* Single and group TAG EDITING: title, album, artist, album artist, track, year, genre, comment.
* Mixable AUDIO EFFECTS for Android >2.3 devices: 5 band graphic EQUALIZER with default/customizable presets, STEREO WIDENING effect, REVERB effects (large hall, medium hall, plate, small room, medium room, large room), BASS BOOST effect, volume control.
* FREE additional DSP PLUGIN: 10 band graphic EQUALIZER with 15 default/customizable presets, PRE-AMP control, BASS BOOST control, STEREO WIDENING control, left-right volume control. GAPLESS playback. Auto/Manual CROSSFADE. REPLAY GAIN. Audio Limiter. Go to Settings > Audio and select "Download DSP pack" option to install the free plugin.
* Music stats and SMART PLAYLISTS: Recently added, Top rated, Most played, Recently played, Least played. Build additional custom playlists using the SMART PLAYLIST EDITOR and the many different criteria it offers: album, artist, genre, title, play/skip count, last played/added, rating, is a podcast, duration, year, file path etc. All smart playlists are AUTO-UPDATED.
* Import and export music history and ratings from your favorite desktop music player.
* Music folder selection.
* Choice of 2 LOCK SCREEN widgets with many customization options: unlock slider, sound toggler, skip tracks using volume buttons, swipe gestures, background selection, controls selection, time display, skin selection ...
* Choice of 5 different home screen WIDGETS (4x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 4x2). All widgets are customizable and skinnable: 6 different SKINS available, option to display artist picture instead of album artwork, option to display ratings, shuffle/repeat controls etc.
* NOTIFICATION STATUS support: display album artwork, title, album and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop CONTROLS (ICS only) in notification status.
* Supports most popular SCROBBLERS.
* SLEEP TIMER with fade out.
* SHARE text notifications, album/artist artwork on your favorite social networks.
* HEADSET support. Customize long press and double/triple press actions.
* Library wide SEARCH. VOICE search support.
* SWIPE gestures (player: swipe album art to skip songs, browsers: swipe left to play next, swipe right to play last).
* SHAKE IT feature: give your phone a shake to play next/previous song (e.g.: shake top to bottom or bottom to top to play next/previous song).
... and many other features to discover!
Key Features :
- Plays OGG , WAV , AIFF , MIDI , AAC , MP3 ,OTA, MP2 , S3M , MOD , MTM , UMX , MP1 , XM , MO3 , M4A files
- 5 band graphic equalizer
- Browse and play your music by albums , artists , genres , songs , folders and playlists
- Play or shuffle by albums , artists , genres , songs , folders and playlists
- Built in mp3 cutter
- Sleep timer
- Create and edit playlist
- Lockscreen play
- 6 home screen widgets
- Music search
- Bass and treble equalizer adjustment
This app is based on vanilla code .
vanilla code: https://github.com/kreed/vanilla
Copyright (C) 2012 Christopher
send your suggestions on firstname.lastname@example.org
Install Poweramp 2 first, then this theme.
Follow my G+ page to be the first to know when free Material skin will be released.
This theme for Poweramp bring you the real kind Android 4 interface. Almost all of the graphical elements were changed to give your Poweramp Holo interface. Poweramp KitKat/JB/ICS skin/theme looks perfect and native on Android 4.0-4.4.
After installation run skin from Play Store app and use corresponding buttons to set skin.
Or switch skin in Poweramp Settings —> Look and Feel —> Theme. Then choose Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean or KitKat.
In cause of bugs feel free to email me.
poweramp skin com.maxmpz.audioplayer.skin
Dub Music Player + Equalizer is audio music player, that will meet your need for a clean and high quality sound. A must have audio player to play your favorite songs and playlists!
Pump up and uncork your sound quality and volume thanks to Dub Music Player + Equalizer.
Dub Music Player + Equalizer is a music track player, a frequency equalizer and spectrum analyser.
Access your own music library directly from the player. Control the frequencies you like for your songs and save your custom presets. Dub Music Player + Equalizer enables you to set 5 different band frequencies. Tune up each filter to bring out the best in your music. In addition to the low frequency filters, you’ll have the possibility to boost even more your bass sounds, thanks to the Bass Booster option, and you can enjoy in 3D sound, thanks to the Virtualizer option. Also, you’ll be able to visualize your music thanks to a spectrum analyser.
√ Audio player
√ Simple and effective interface, faithfully showing visualization of your music played.
√ Browse and play music by songs, artists, albums, playlists, folders and genres
√ 5 bands Equalizer (from low bass to highs to improve the quality of your songs)
√ Background music play (to keep playing your songs while you use other apps, or while your device is in stand-by mode)
√ 9 predefined presets, based on different music genres
√ Ability to save and delete custom presets
√ Bass boost audio effect to boost the volume of your bass like never before!
√ Virtualizer audio effect to enjoy in 3D sound
√ Music progress bar for an easy navigation within the song you're listening to
√ Repeat function to keep listening to your song over and over
√ Shuffle function to plays your songs in a random order
√ Vintage and polished design
√ Professional sound rendering
√ Media volume control
√ Home screen widget
√ Lock screen widget
√ Supports headset / Bluetooth controls.
Rediscover your music thanks to the new music player eq app! Plug in your headphones, or turn your speakers on, and listen to your music louder. Uncork music volume and enjoy at its best! Improve the quality of your sound!
There’s nothing like a good music player to boost your parties, or just make it your Android sounds like never before!
The available music equalizer presets:
√ Hip Hop
Please feel free to send us your feedback, or write your review.
We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of this application.
This application allows you to enable USB Mass Storage mode on select Samsung and Sony devices.
This will export your microSD card over USB as a mass storage device, this will NOT work with your internal memory due to hardware and software limitations.
You can also create shortcuts to easily toggle between UMS on and off.
Tested or reported working on:
* Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500, GT-I9505, SGH-I337, SGH-M919)
* Samsung Galaxy SIII (GT-I9300, GT-I9305, SPH-L710)
* Samsung Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100)
* Samsung Grand Duos (GT-I9082)
Thanks to d4fseeker and Sakaschi for the methods used to enable UMS.
Internet permissions required for ads.
As of version 2.2, there's a new pro version that has auto-switching. If you have donated before, please contact me and I'll arrange a workaround for you as it's unfair for you to pay twice, thank you :)
With File Beam, you can!
You only need Android 4.1 installed on both devices (Jelly Bean), and that both devices have NFC.
File Beam uses Android's built in Android Beam™, so the receiver doesn't need to have any app installed, it should even work with other phones running other OSs (works with some Nokia phones with NFC hardware).
(Please note, files are sent over Bluetooth, NFC is just used to do the initial pairing)
This application has no icon! Use it by tapping the share button in any of your favourite apps (OI File Manager https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.openintents.filemanager recommended for sending arbitrary files)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500)
- Samsung Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100)
- Samsung Galaxy SIII (GT-i9300)
- Nexus 7 (grouper)
- Nokia N9 (RM-696) (Only as a receiver)
- Internet: ads, they can be disabled in settings.
- Read contacts: sending contacts using the app causes a crash without this, rest assured, the app doesn't read contacts unless you share a contact using the app.
* Support sending multiple files at once, receiver will put all files in one folder.
* Due to the above, support sending Titanium Backup files (only easy import for now!)
* UI can be set to dialog mode in settings, this means the app you shared from will stay visible.
* Ads can be disabled for free in settings.
* Bug fixes.
* Initial release
* Android seems to be refusing to send some file types (such as .tar.gz archives), looking into this.
Wear Phone is the missing piece in handling phone calls on your Android Wear smart watch. Without this application, you could only answer or ignore incoming calls (as well as reply with canned replies). With this application, you get the following features:
* End ongoing calls.
* Enable/disable speakerphone.
* Enable/disable microphone.
* Start outgoing calls from your recents, favourites, your full contact list, or a keypad!
We believe that input on a smart watch needs to be different when it's not by voice, so the keypad is a new experiment we hope you enjoy.
This has only been tested on a Moto 360, please report any issues you find with square faces or the different DPI of the G Watch R before leaving a negative review.
If the app does not work properly on square watches or the G Watch R, please contact the developer for support. If the issue is not fixed, we will happily refund your purchase.
Check compatibility below
Adjustable Torch is an application that allows you to use the flashlight of your device as a torch, at different brightness levels.
Tested and/or reported compatible with:
* Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500, GT-I9505, SGH-l337, SCH-I545)
* Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (GT-N7100, SGH-I317)
* Samsung Galaxy SIII (GT-I9300)
The app will check compatibility when it starts, if it's not compatible it will give you an option to uninstall it. Please do not give low ratings if your device is incompatible, it's out of my hands.
Internet: ads, these can be disabled with the Action Menu.
Boot complete: resets the saved value of the flashlight brightness as this can't be read from the system.
Superuser: write to sysfs file /sys/class/camera/flash/rear_flash
* Added notification actions.
* Moved notification handling to Service, which is faster.
* Added uses-feature android.hardware.camera.flash to reduce Play Store supported devices.
Unlock key for "Dot View Mods for HTC One (M8)". Requires module from Xposed Repository!
Dot View Mods is a collection of modifications for the HTC One (M8)'s Dot View cover.
* Control your music playback and see what's playing right from the Dot View cover.
* Add gestures to the case and customise them.
* See notifications at a glance, with support for all Android notifications.
** See the full notification when it first comes in: your notifications scroll across the screen.
* Quick dial contacts right from the cover, with support for up to 9 shortcuts spread across 3 pages.
* Don't have a contact and still want to dial them quickly? Open up a full dialer right from the cover.
* Take pictures with the cover closed using a quick point and shoot mini camera.
* Do quick calculations with the built in calculator.
And if you're bored:
* Play a quick game of Snake, retro-style!
* This module was coded with the stock DotMatrix application set to 480DPI, the developer cannot guarantee it'll work fine with other DPIs.
* If you have other modifications installed (or ROMs that ship a modified version), support cannot be guaranteed.
Whatever the reason, Wear Music allows you to do just that!
Sync your favorite tracks and playlists directly to your Android Wear smartwatch!
Go for a run and leave your phone at home.
* Sync songs to your smartwatch.
* Sync complete playlists as they are on your phone to your smartwatch.
* Volume control on your watch.
* Control playback from your Bluetooth headset or speaker.
Using the app is fairly simple, there are some gestures used:
* Tap and hold on the now playing view to switch between position and volume control.
* Tap and hold on the blue title in any view to go to now playing (if there is something playing).
* Tap on the blue title in the main view to reveal a drop down menu.
Usage of the app requires a compatible Bluetooth headset/speaker to be paired with your watch.
Usage of the app will significantly reduce your watch's battery life.
This is only a key! A trial version is available here, please confirm it works before buying this: http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.mohammadag.xposedcallblocker
Xposed Call Blocker is a call blocker implemented on the lowest common userspace level. This means that it's better than any other app at blocking calls without diverting them through the network.
Other advantages include minimal RAM usage, since there's no service continuously running in the background.
* Block incoming calls on a per-number basis.
* Internal call log that stores which calls were blocked.
* No notifications when a call is blocked, unlike OEM implementations, this allows you to have a completely silent block.
* Block outgoing calls to the numbers specified above.
* Block calls from private numbers.
* Low RAM usage.
Tested on (all running latest stock ROMs)
* Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
* Sony Xperia Z1
* Nexus 5
If you're not willing to root your device, do NOT buy this.
This will no add S-View functionality to a ROM without that, thus you'll need a Samsung-based ROM for this to work. Do not contact me for support if you're running CyanogenMod.
S-View Mods for Note 3 is a collection of modifications for the Note 3's S-View screen.
Before purchasing this unlock key, you'll need to download the module from the Xposed Repository, after installation, activate it in Xposed Installer and reboot, if the settings app doesn't show you a dialog after you open it, then this is compatible with it.
* Background: custom background image, solid color
* Animated time changes
* Change text colors
* Music player to use (Google Play Music, PowerAMP, Spotify for metadata, others for controls).
* Use blurred album art as background for S-View screen when music is playing from supported players**.
* Add up to 6 contact shortcuts, apps or other shortcut functions may be added later.
* Secure notifications: you can now see call and SMS notifications when the screen is password locked.
- Write external storage: save the custom background after it's cropped.
- Read contacts: for quick dial shortcuts.
* Uninstalling the Samsung music app will remove the widget, you need to keep the app installed and not frozen.
** PoewrAMP users, go to Settings -> Album Art -> Enable 24-bit album art
* Fully open source, find us on Github.
* New clean design inspired by Google's own apps.
* Manage recordings with a built in database.
* Share recordings straight from the app.
UI designed by Rigo Ortega Mtz.
This application adds an entry to Android's share menu, this allows you to easily send text to the Pebble.
Why is this useful? That depends on your usage, it might not be useful at all! With this, you can pin text to the Pebble without an app on the Pebble that would take a watchapp slot.
How does this work?
The text is sent as a notification to the Pebble, so it uses the internal notifications app. Clicking any button on the Pebble will naturally dismiss the text.
You'll need to Allow notifications while screen is on in the Pebble app.
Why is this different from other automation applications?
Bluetooth Car Mode Starter ensures that no duplicate toggles are made, this means that if you have an application that detects car mode and does stuff upon that, it will only detect car mode once.
Plus, it's open source.
This application doesn't do anything on Android 4.2, am I missing something?
No, Google removed a huge part of Car Mode in Android 4.2, luckily, workarounds exist for rooted users:
Install Xposed Framework and this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2361166
This is an unlock key for Xposed LED Control, it unlocks the ability to set the color for more than 5 apps.
Module details here: http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.mohammadag.xposedledcontrol
Advantages over other apps that don't use Xposed:
• Select any color you want, or type in a hex code, as long as your hardware supports it, it works.
• Lower memory usage, no services running in background.
• Doesn't require Android 4.3+ or an accessibility service, allowing you to have more services for other apps (e.g Tasker).
• Won't get killed by Android since it runs within Android.
• Works with all notifications, including ongoing ones.
• Compatible with all Android versions from 4.0.3 to 4.4.2.
Requires S-View cover or similar cover with S-View functionality.
This is a system modification that that requires the installation of Xposed Framework, if you don't have that, please don't install this.
This Xposed module allows your Samsung Galaxy S4's S-View screen to show music metadata from music players other than the Samsung stock one.
Swiping left or right will change the current song, long pressing on the clock will toggle playback.
All these settings are configurable, to go to the settings page, open Xposed Installer, tap Modules, then tap S-View Music Controls.
Currently supported players are:
* Samsung stock media player
* Google Play Music
* Limited support for all other players that use media buttons and standard metachanged intent.
Complete changelog here: http://mohammadag.xceleo.org/SViewMusicControlsChangelog
Keywords: s view, music controls