This application allows you to enable USB Mass Storage mode on select Samsung and Sony devices.
This will export your microSD card over USB as a mass storage device, this will NOT work with your internal memory due to hardware and software limitations.
You can also create shortcuts to easily toggle between UMS on and off.
Tested or reported working on:
* Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500, GT-I9505, SGH-I337, SGH-M919)
* Samsung Galaxy SIII (GT-I9300, GT-I9305, SPH-L710)
* Samsung Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100)
* Samsung Grand Duos (GT-I9082)
Thanks to d4fseeker and Sakaschi for the methods used to enable UMS.
Internet permissions required for ads.
As of version 2.2, there's a new pro version that has auto-switching. If you have donated before, please contact me and I'll arrange a workaround for you as it's unfair for you to pay twice, thank you :)
Wear Phone is the missing piece in handling phone calls on your Android Wear smart watch. Without this application, you could only answer or ignore incoming calls (as well as reply with canned replies). With this application, you get the following features:
* End ongoing calls.
* Enable/disable speakerphone.
* Enable/disable microphone.
* Start outgoing calls from your recents, favourites, your full contact list, or a keypad!
We believe that input on a smart watch needs to be different when it's not by voice, so the keypad is a new experiment we hope you enjoy.
This has only been tested on a Moto 360, please report any issues you find with square faces or the different DPI of the G Watch R before leaving a negative review.
If the app does not work properly on square watches or the G Watch R, please contact the developer for support. If the issue is not fixed, we will happily refund your purchase.
With File Beam, you can!
You only need Android 4.1 installed on both devices (Jelly Bean), and that both devices have NFC.
File Beam uses Android's built in Android Beam™, so the receiver doesn't need to have any app installed, it should even work with other phones running other OSs (works with some Nokia phones with NFC hardware).
(Please note, files are sent over Bluetooth, NFC is just used to do the initial pairing)
This application has no icon! Use it by tapping the share button in any of your favourite apps (OI File Manager https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.openintents.filemanager recommended for sending arbitrary files)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500)
- Samsung Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100)
- Samsung Galaxy SIII (GT-i9300)
- Nexus 7 (grouper)
- Nokia N9 (RM-696) (Only as a receiver)
- Internet: ads, they can be disabled in settings.
- Read contacts: sending contacts using the app causes a crash without this, rest assured, the app doesn't read contacts unless you share a contact using the app.
* Support sending multiple files at once, receiver will put all files in one folder.
* Due to the above, support sending Titanium Backup files (only easy import for now!)
* UI can be set to dialog mode in settings, this means the app you shared from will stay visible.
* Ads can be disabled for free in settings.
* Bug fixes.
* Initial release
* Android seems to be refusing to send some file types (such as .tar.gz archives), looking into this.
If you're not willing to root your device, do NOT buy this.
This will no add S-View functionality to a ROM without that, thus you'll need a Samsung-based ROM for this to work. Do not contact me for support if you're running CyanogenMod.
S-View Mods for Note 3 is a collection of modifications for the Note 3's S-View screen.
Before purchasing this unlock key, you'll need to download the module from the Xposed Repository, after installation, activate it in Xposed Installer and reboot, if the settings app doesn't show you a dialog after you open it, then this is compatible with it.
* Background: custom background image, solid color
* Animated time changes
* Change text colors
* Music player to use (Google Play Music, PowerAMP, Spotify for metadata, others for controls).
* Use blurred album art as background for S-View screen when music is playing from supported players**.
* Add up to 6 contact shortcuts, apps or other shortcut functions may be added later.
* Secure notifications: you can now see call and SMS notifications when the screen is password locked.
- Write external storage: save the custom background after it's cropped.
- Read contacts: for quick dial shortcuts.
* Uninstalling the Samsung music app will remove the widget, you need to keep the app installed and not frozen.
** PoewrAMP users, go to Settings -> Album Art -> Enable 24-bit album art
Whatever the reason, Wear Music allows you to do just that!
Sync your favorite tracks and playlists directly to your Android Wear smartwatch!
Go for a run and leave your phone at home.
* Sync songs to your smartwatch.
* Sync complete playlists as they are on your phone to your smartwatch.
* Volume control on your watch.
* Control playback from your Bluetooth headset or speaker.
Using the app is fairly simple, there are some gestures used:
* Tap and hold on the now playing view to switch between position and volume control.
* Tap and hold on the blue title in any view to go to now playing (if there is something playing).
* Tap on the blue title in the main view to reveal a drop down menu.
Usage of the app requires a compatible Bluetooth headset/speaker to be paired with your watch.
Usage of the app will significantly reduce your watch's battery life.
This is only a key! A trial version is available here, please confirm it works before buying this: http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.mohammadag.xposedcallblocker
Xposed Call Blocker is a call blocker implemented on the lowest common userspace level. This means that it's better than any other app at blocking calls without diverting them through the network.
Other advantages include minimal RAM usage, since there's no service continuously running in the background.
* Block incoming calls on a per-number basis.
* Internal call log that stores which calls were blocked.
* No notifications when a call is blocked, unlike OEM implementations, this allows you to have a completely silent block.
* Block outgoing calls to the numbers specified above.
* Block calls from private numbers.
* Low RAM usage.
Tested on (all running latest stock ROMs)
* Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
* Sony Xperia Z1
* Nexus 5
This is a simple application that allows you to add shortcuts to Poweramp's music controls.
You can add a shortcut for previous song, next song, and toggling playback.
The main reason this was developed was to replace the media controls provided by CarHomeUltra, as per screenshots above, their media controls emulate generic headset buttons which was a bit slow for Poweramp, so this uses the Poweramp API instead.
Unlock key for "Dot View Mods for HTC One (M8)". Requires module from Xposed Repository!
Dot View Mods is a collection of modifications for the HTC One (M8)'s Dot View cover.
* Control your music playback and see what's playing right from the Dot View cover.
* Add gestures to the case and customise them.
* See notifications at a glance, with support for all Android notifications.
** See the full notification when it first comes in: your notifications scroll across the screen.
* Quick dial contacts right from the cover, with support for up to 9 shortcuts spread across 3 pages.
* Don't have a contact and still want to dial them quickly? Open up a full dialer right from the cover.
* Take pictures with the cover closed using a quick point and shoot mini camera.
* Do quick calculations with the built in calculator.
And if you're bored:
* Play a quick game of Snake, retro-style!
* This module was coded with the stock DotMatrix application set to 480DPI, the developer cannot guarantee it'll work fine with other DPIs.
* If you have other modifications installed (or ROMs that ship a modified version), support cannot be guaranteed.
Why is this different from other automation applications?
Bluetooth Car Mode Starter ensures that no duplicate toggles are made, this means that if you have an application that detects car mode and does stuff upon that, it will only detect car mode once.
Plus, it's open source.
This application doesn't do anything on Android 4.2, am I missing something?
No, Google removed a huge part of Car Mode in Android 4.2, luckily, workarounds exist for rooted users:
Install Xposed Framework and this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2361166
Check compatibility below
Adjustable Torch is an application that allows you to use the flashlight of your device as a torch, at different brightness levels.
Tested and/or reported compatible with:
* Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500, GT-I9505, SGH-l337, SCH-I545)
* Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (GT-N7100, SGH-I317)
* Samsung Galaxy SIII (GT-I9300)
The app will check compatibility when it starts, if it's not compatible it will give you an option to uninstall it. Please do not give low ratings if your device is incompatible, it's out of my hands.
Internet: ads, these can be disabled with the Action Menu.
Boot complete: resets the saved value of the flashlight brightness as this can't be read from the system.
Superuser: write to sysfs file /sys/class/camera/flash/rear_flash
* Added notification actions.
* Moved notification handling to Service, which is faster.
* Added uses-feature android.hardware.camera.flash to reduce Play Store supported devices.
* Fully open source, find us on Github.
* New clean design inspired by Google's own apps.
* Manage recordings with a built in database.
* Share recordings straight from the app.
UI designed by Rigo Ortega Mtz.
This is an unlock key for Xposed LED Control, it unlocks the ability to set the color for more than 5 apps.
Module details here: http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.mohammadag.xposedledcontrol
Advantages over other apps that don't use Xposed:
• Select any color you want, or type in a hex code, as long as your hardware supports it, it works.
• Lower memory usage, no services running in background.
• Doesn't require Android 4.3+ or an accessibility service, allowing you to have more services for other apps (e.g Tasker).
• Won't get killed by Android since it runs within Android.
• Works with all notifications, including ongoing ones.
• Compatible with all Android versions from 4.0.3 to 4.4.2.
This application adds an entry to Android's share menu, this allows you to easily send text to the Pebble.
Why is this useful? That depends on your usage, it might not be useful at all! With this, you can pin text to the Pebble without an app on the Pebble that would take a watchapp slot.
How does this work?
The text is sent as a notification to the Pebble, so it uses the internal notifications app. Clicking any button on the Pebble will naturally dismiss the text.
You'll need to Allow notifications while screen is on in the Pebble app.