Any Tablet, Any Phone, Any Cover.
For example flip cover, Leather cover, Diary cover, Book cover etc...
- How to uninstall app :
Setting -> Security -> Device administrators -> Uncheck the smart cover -> Try uninstall app
This app makes you enjoy these features when you use your Android smart phone with any view flip covers.
This app displays:
1. Caller ID (during incoming call)
3. Date & Day
4. Missed calls & unattended messages
5. Unread KakaoTalk message count
6. Music control (Samsung smartphone ONLY)
This app provides the features:
1. You can answer the call by sliding when flip cover closed.
2. You can answer the call by shaking when flip cover closed.
3. You can answer the call by pressing Home key when flip cover closed.
4. You can end the call by pressing the power button.
5. You can mute by turn over the phone.
6. You can set the wallpaper.
7. You can adjust window offset.
8. You can use the music control (Samsung smartphone ONLY).
Note 1) You may answer the call by shaking and end the call by pressing the power button if you don’t want unintended actions caused by the high sensitivity of touch screen.
Note 2) This app automatically disables itself when the phone is in landscape mode (playing games, watching videos, etc).
It would be appreciated if you email me the issue you are facing.
* You need to have the regular Xposed Additions package installed in order to use this
* Double Click Actions
* Multi Key Events
* Application Launch on Key Action
* Application Specific Re-mapping
* Application blacklist option in rotation settings
Currently, Wireless Charging Xposed allows you to:
- Enable or disable the system notification sound
- Enable or disable a short vibration
- Play a notification sound of your choice
- Wake your device's display when charging begins or ends
In order to use this module, you must be rooted, your device must be running Android 4.2.2+, and you must install the Xposed Framework. You can get the Xposed Framework from the XDA forums: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1574401 This module has only been designed for and tested on AOSP-based ROMs (stock Nexus devices, CyanogenMod, etc). It may work on other devices, but is generally untested on them.
The Google Play version of Wireless Charging Xposed is essentially a "donation" version for those who would like to support further development. It is also available for free (without ads) on the Xposed Module Repository: http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.eldarerathis.xposedmodule.wirelesschargingxposed
Additional information and support can also be found in the Wireless Charging Xposed XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2587431
Explanation of the requested permissions:
- Vibration: needed for the "vibrate on charge" option
- Read external storage: needed to retrieve the track name of a custom ringtone (if you select one)
=== 3 Days Refund Guarantee ===
Don't worry about the 15 minutes window, just relax and explore all the features. Refund requested in Google Wallet within 3 days is guaranteed. (may take days to manually process). REQ BY EMAIL WILL BE IGNORED
=== Disclaimer ===
Some of these experimental features are still in early stage. They may not work on all devices & ROMs (known incompatible with Meizu Flyme). They are included only for advanced users with sufficient knowledge about what they really mean and how to correctly use them. These features may crash your apps, or even brick your phone in the extreme cases. I will try my best to avoid those situations, but I don't take responsibility about the possible consequences. For your safety, please do a NANDroid backup before activating these features.
It is safe to purchase and install, since nothing is affected before any of the experimental features is enabled explicitly.
=== Installation ===
1. Install this donation package
2. Download and install Xposed installer: http://goo.gl/CKTWXZ
3. Install the “Framework" in the "Xposed Installer" and activate "Greenify" in "Modules".
5. Select "Experimental features" from main menu of Greenify, enable whatever features you want.
=== Experimental Features ===
◆ Boost mode
Android framework is patched to allow Greenify to perform hibernation and other operations without the root routine, which is usually buggy (for some root tools) and slow.
◆ Allow (most) system apps to be greenified in Greenify
Android framework is patched to deprive system apps of immunity to hibernation.
Beware, most system apps are critical to the basic functionality of your device, once greenified, you may lose some part of usability. If something bad happens, degreenify the system apps you recently greenified and reboot, or deactivate this experimental features of Greenify and reboot.
◆ Allow GCM push message to wake hibernated apps
Google service framework is patched to allow the GCM (Google Cloud Message, a.k.a. C2DM) broadcast to wake the hibernated apps, thus you can greenify some apps without losing the ability to receive push message.
Attention: Not all apps use GCM as push mechanism, some apps create their own connection for push in background service, thus can't benefit from this patch and their push messages can never survive hibernation. Please DO NOT ask for that, it's just a "mission impossible" in practice. Instead, ask their developer to adopt the more RAM-and-battery-friendly GCM push.
◆ Keep Notifications after Hibernation
Android framework is patched to keep notifications from being removed when application hibernates.
◆ Wake-up Tracker
Android framework is patched to track which app implicitly woke your hibernated apps. You can decide whether to cut-off the wake-up path to avoid further wake-ups.
◆ Block App State Abuse.
Block the the abuse (via a vulnerability of Android up to 4.2) used by some apps to keep themselves from being killed by Android. This abuse leads to undesired apps "Not Hibernating" due to false "Perceptible" state in Greenify.
PS: For Android 4.3+, this can also remove the annoying permanent notification from some apps, which was hidden in pre-4.3 system.
=== Why do I need to install another framework for all these to work? ===
Since these experimental features all need OS level patches, traditionally they can only be applied with ROM modding, which is highly device-specific and ROM-exclusive. Xposed framework is a new hope to do finer grained tiny patches in a ROM-independent way. Thanks to Xposed framework, you can enjoy these experimental features of Greenify without replacing your ROM.
=== Feedback and further discussion ===
What is Android Tuner: http://www.3c71.com/what
♦♦ NO REFUNDS - PLEASE TRY ANDROID TUNER FREE FIRST: http://www.3c71.com/atfree
☺ Replaces 20+ apps easily worth 30€ or more ☺
Life-time support, updates and new features for all your current and future devices.
Supporting me is only a couple of beers ☺
☺ Best on rooted phones, works well on stock phones too
♦♦ Feature set (some require root access, try free version first) ♦♦
► Device manager *1
◊ Device profiles (CPU, IO, components)
◊ Tasks scheduler (app management, clean-up, etc)
◊ Device watchers to automatically activate a profile, run tasks or display alarms
◊ Battery savings using profiles and tasks
► File explorer *1
◊ Batch copy/paste, zip, delete, move, share and stream files and folders
◊ Change files/folders permissions and ownership
◊ Access all your Samba network shares
► Application manager *1
◊ Backup and verify app apk/data (multiple versions), sms and call-logs
◊ System app uninstaller and update cleaner
◊ Share and backup apps to e-mail, DropBox, GDrive, etc...
◊ Move any apps to user, system, SD or link2SD
◊ Freeze/unfreeze apps, crystallize (eg hibernate/greenify) and control app startup and events
◊ Zip align, clear cache, wipe dalvik-cache, fix permissions and optimize databases
◊ Control app notifications, permissions, locker (secure access), rotation and force screen-on *2
◊ Usage and standby statistics (find app draining your battery)
► Network manager
◊ Set WiFi access point priority
◊ Configure Android firewall, TCP Congestion, DNS *1
► Task manager
◊ Check CPU, network and memory usage
◊ Kill (default) or force-stop *1 any apps or kernel processes
◊ Automatic task killer, memory booster, memory cleaner
► System Control *1
◊ CPU governor, frequency, voltage, GPU controls, thermal and MPDecision controls
◊ Build.prop and sysctl editor (basic and advanced mode)
◊ Boost, analyze and benchmark SD cards
◊ Android memory manager, memory cleaner, SD linker (directory binder)
◊ fsync, sweep2wake, gamma and fast charge control
◊ Safe: restore defaults from app or recovery and CPU settings on boot-loop
► System Monitoring
◊ All Android applications or all processes, battery, CPU, network, memory
◊ Component states (WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, 3G, Phone, APN)
► Status bar notifications
◊ Battery, cpu, memory, sd, temperature optionally with graphics in drop-down
◊ Add battery remaining bar on top or bottom
◊ Remove original battery icon
► Highly Configurable Widgets
◊ Resizable gauge widget
◊ 1x1 and 2x1 (PRO ONLY) text widgets
◊ 2x1-5x2 graphic widgets (PRO ONLY)
◊ 1x1 and 4x1-1x4 (PRO ONLY) toggle widgets *1
◊ 4x4 summary widget (PRO ONLY)
► System Toggles (manual widgets or in profiles)
◊ GPS, WiFi localization
◊ WiFi, BT, BT discoverable, APN, NFC, airplane
◊ Tethering (USB, WiFi, BT)
◊ Brightness, screen time-out, stay awake, flashlight
◊ Ringer, vibrate, synchro, background data
◊ Debug (over WiFi), unknown sources, USB storage, reboot
► Terminal Emulator & Script Editor
◊ Command history
◊ Run or test any scripts, optionally on boot
◊ Share scripts, commands and outputs
► System Logs Reader *1
◊ Logcat or kernel messages
◊ Advanced filtering and search
and much more that meets the eye ☺
*1 Requires root and kernel support for full feature
*2 Requires root and Xposed framework
Caution: Rooting and root brushing your mobile device can compromise its performance or cause malfunctions.
Note:When buying this app you are buying it for it current features. I hold the right to stop development at any time.
IF YOU TRY TO USE THIS ON ANY DEVICE OTHER THAN A SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 T-MOBILE SGH-M919, PLEASE DON`T LEAVE BAD FEEDBACK OR RATE LOW. I DO NOT SUPPORT YOUR DEVICE. ****
CWM Non Touch
Universal Kernel Script Cleaning Tool
Modified Stock MK2
Jovy23 Modified Stock
Google KitKat Launcher
LG Home G2 Launcher
Viper4Android FX v22.214.171.124
Sony Walkman ported from XperiaZ1 (Not just the app but the Sound Mods as well)
Stock Audio Level
Moderate Audio Level
Very High Audio Level
Boot Sound (Yes/No)
Prince Boot Sound
Recharge Sound (Yes/No)
AOSP System Sounds
TrueIcon Toggle & Status Bar
Dux Toggle & Status Bar
Themed Caller ID
Themed Blue Keyboard
Themed Dark S-Planner
Lightning Effect Lock Screen Unlock
Fire Effect Lock Screen Unlock
Blue Orbs Effect Lock Screen Unlock
Rings Effect Lock Screen Unlock
Tron Effect Lock Screen Unlock
Blood Splatter Lock Screen Unlock
BigCat2 Signal & Wifi Icons
BigCat3 Signal & Wifi Icons
ChromeCat1 Signal & Wifi Icons
ChromeCat2 Signal & Wifi Icons
ChromeCat3 Signal & Wifi Icons
ChromeCat4 Signal & Wifi Icons
WiFi Calling Globe Icon
Biker Fire Glance View
Black Ghost Glance View
Tattoo Woman Glance View
Woman Dark Glance View
Enable Custom Boot Animations
Samsung Themed Blue
Samsung Themed Black
J Grey Classic
Keyboard Letters Colored Stock White
Keyboard Letters Colored White w/ White Symbols
Keyboard Letters Colored Black
Keyboard Letters Colored Green
Keyboard Letters Colored Orange
ES File Explorer
Mi File Explorer
Note 3 My Files
CM File Manager
Sony Walkman ported from XperiaZ1
Google KitKat (Nexus5)
Full Screen Caller ID
4-Way Reboot Menu
Long Press Menu to Kill App
NOTE III S-Pen Multi Floating Window (See HERE first)
Quad View Multi-Window
MinMin Total Ad Blocker
LG Optimus G LockScreen
Isis Root Blocker
dbMods.apk for your Phone
Google Wallet With FULLY FUNCTIONAL Tap & Pay.
More Kernel Choices
Kernel Controlling Apps
OG Battery Mod w/ 98 Battery Choices (Transparent Status Bar)
OG Battery Mod w/ 98 Battery Choices (Black Status Bar)
Custom Themed MMS for T-Mobile Roms (MMS over Wifi)
Sammy Theme to Untheme your ROM (or Restore themes w/o need to Reflash Rom)
S-View Music Controls
Custom Glance-View Screens
Additional WiFi & Signal Icons
Custom Icons for Launcher & Apps
Custom Blue Framework
Note 3 FULL Quad-View Multi-Window
Boat Browser w/ Flash Support
Additional xPosed Modules
Call-Record Fix (If it's broken on your ROM)
Multiple FULL Themes
SMS Custom Bubble Colors
Additional LockScreen Effects
Removal Tool for Apps/Mods (w/o the need to Full-Wipe & ReFlash your ROM)
New Mods and Apps added almost daily & BEFORE they are released in the Lite Version
*** As with ANY custom mod, please make sure you have a Nandroid backup prior to flashing anything ***
• Import and export of XPrivacy settings across devices
• See here for how to get other XPrivacy Pro features: http://www.xprivacy.eu/
The import/export enabler will not allow you the fetch crowd sourced restrictions!
To use the XPrivacy import/export enabler, you should install XPrivacy too.
I hate what every hard working developer hates: bad ratings.
So, please contact me if you have a problem, I will always try to help you.
XPrivacy is not available in the Google Play store anymore, because Google has removed it.
Detailed information about XPrivacy, including download link and installation instructions, can be found here:
An easy way to install XPrivacy is with the XPrivacy Installer:
This application only works with the original XPrivacy!
If you install OI File Manager, you can select files:
XPrivacy - The ultimate, yet easy to use, privacy manager.
XPrivacy can prevent applications from leaking privacy-sensitive data by restricting the categories of data an application can access. XPrivacy feeds applications fake data or no data at all. It can restrict several data categories, such as contacts or location. For example, if you restrict an application's access to contacts, that application will receive an empty contacts list. Similarly, restricting an application's access to your location will send a fake location to that application.
XPrivacy doesn't revoke or block permissions from an application, so most applications will continue to work as before and won't force close (crash).
Read more here: https://github.com/M66B/XPrivacy#xprivacy
S View App Information & Usage Guide:
Solution to common issues:
-*- Caller ID Screen (During incoming call)
-*- Time, Date & Day
-*- Unattended Messages and Missed Calls
-*- Music Title
-*- S View automatically disables itself when phone is in landscape mode (playing games, watching videos etc)
-*- Status Bar Notification for View control (Added in Main Screen Menu)
-*- You can customize the location of layouts according to your cover
-*- You can set delay time to remove triggering S View by mistake
-*- Option to enable/disable Caller ID screen, message/missed call icons, Music title
-*- Wakes up screen when cover is opened (Beta - Does not work on several devices)
S View Official Page: https://www.facebook.com/SView.HatRoid
NOTE: APP WORKS WITH FLIP COVER.
It would be appropriated if you email me if your facing any issue, rather than rating low and giving bad reviews.
1. Open the app
2. Switch to the app that you want to test
3. Drop down the notification bar, click the "Toggle" button in GPS Joystick notification
4. Close the notification bar, you will see a red dot on the center of the screen
5. Click on the red dot, it will become green dot
6. Drag the green dot to a direction, a green line will appear. The GPS location will be mocked along the direction.
Note: The north of the compass of your testing app must be pointing to screen top.
If you are familiar with Xposed framework and you want to use this app without enabling Mock location in settings, please install this Xposed module https://www.dropbox.com/s/4aj4y6000wloe8y/MockLocation.apk
Besides the Re-map feature, the module also includes control of the USB Plug/UnPlug behavior and Application orientation behavior.
* You do of cause need to have XposedBridge installed on your device. Android does not by default allow this kind of control, so without XposedBidge, this would not be possible.
* XposedBridge: http://goo.gl/zQwvmK
* Support: http://goo.gl/8ANpmb
This Xposed module saves all images and videos upon opening to the specified folder on your SD card. It uses the Xposed framework to hook into the Snapchat app and do the magic. Because it uses the Xposed framework, it is device and rom independent.
- Received Snaps are saved when viewed
- Stories are saved when viewed
- Sent Snaps are saved automatically
- Does not report as Screenshotted
Works with Snapchat 4.1.05 and below
1. Install the awesome Xposed framework on your rooted device.
2. Uninstall any 2.x version of KeepChat.
3. Install and activate the mod, which you can download from below or from the Xposed Framework App or from here.
4. Reboot your device to start the mod.
Any Problems please visit the website
This is particulary useful when, after having used a SIM with a temporary number, the system doesn't detect the new number.
This is a Xposed Module, so you will need a ROOTED device with Xposed Framework installed.
How to use SIMEditor
- Download and Install Xposed Installer: http://dl.xposed.info/latest.apk
- Install the Xposed Framework through the Xposed Installer app.
- Install SIMEditor.
- Open Xposed Installer and enable SIMEditor module from Modules screen.
- Re-open SIMEditor and change the displayed number clicking on the edit icon.
After this process, you can uninstall both SIMEditor and Xposed Framework/Installer.
As reported in the app, installing and using the app you accept the following disclaimer:
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE DEVELOPER AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE DEVELOPER BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
About Xposed: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1574401
Report a bug: https://bitbucket.org/gnufabio/com_gnufabio_simeditor/issues
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/GnuFabio
** Xposed framework is required http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1574401 **
** Nexus 4/5 are only devices supported as of now **
Intelli3G will intelligently manage your 3G connection and prevent your phone from losing battery when you are not using it. Intelli3G will put your phone on 2G network when it is your pocket. It will not disable your data like most other apps. You will still get all your notifications with minimal battery drain.
- Manual 2G/3G toggle.
- Option to use GSM Auto mode for 3G which is more battery friendly than the default WCDMA preferred mode.
- 3G only mode, for those times when you need bandwidth immediately.
- A lightweight service to disable switch to 2G when you are not using your device.
- Delay switch to 2G if a download is active.
- Option to disable service on call or WiFi tethering or when the device is charging.
- Switch to 3G on screen unlock.
- Switch to 2G when you are connected to a WiFi network.
I observed the below facts about the Nexus 4:
- On 3G idle, you lose around 3-4% battery per hour depending on your 3G network strength.
- On 2G idle, you will lose less than 1% per hour.
I realized that I was constantly disabling 3G to get through the day. Then, I wrote this app to replace all the manual toggling to conserve battery.
If you have had the following problems on your Nexus 4, do try this app
- You lose a significant amount of battery charge overnight.
- You see msm_hsic_host wakelock (related to 3G radio) eating away most of your battery.
- You get less than 3 hours screen on time on a full charge.
Intelli3G is still in development, your suggestions are welcome. Send out a mail to email@example.com
- If you are rooted, install Xposed framework from here http://dl.xposed.info/latest.apk and reboot your device.
- After installing the app, enable the Intelli3G Xposed module and reboot
- If in case the app stops working, after an update, stop the service in app UI, clear app settings, and reboot.
XDA support thread:
ROOT only required for installing the Xposed Framework, it can be dropped afterwards.
This app patches several vulnerability issues found on Android collectively known as 'Master Key' exploits:
- bug 8219321
- bug 9695860
- bug 9950697
In general terms, these allow exploiting signed APKs by replacing the code they contain while maintaining the existing signature valid (hence the term 'Master Key'), leading you to think the original author is someone you trust.
The original Android sources have been corrected to fix these problems, but it might take a while
till stock ROMs include the fixes, if ever.
To check if you're vulnerable, you can use other apps available on the store such as SRT AppScanner (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.backessrt.appintegrity) or Bluebox Security Scanner (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bluebox.labs.onerootscanner).
Note: If using Bluebox Security Scanner, make sure to force a refresh on the app once the fix is applied, otherwise you might get a cached and incorrect result.
For any questions or to support my work, please visit http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2365294
Do you want to change layout to List or Grid?
Do you want to hide Apps in list or put your favorite at the top?
Are you rooted and have installed Xposed Framework?
» This Xposed Mod will hide bottom buttons and change behavior to one-click launch action.
» Optional "Always" checkbox
» Change layout styles: List or Grid with custom number of columns, Text Size
» Change dialog theme and colors
» Manage List of Apps (hide or set favorite)
» Integrated support for XHaloFloatingWindow mod
Supported any device with Jelly Bean and KitKat ROM.
More information on XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=48901633
More from developer
This application allows you to enable USB Mass Storage mode on select Samsung and Sony devices.
This will export your microSD card over USB as a mass storage device, this will NOT work with your internal memory due to hardware and software limitations.
You can also create shortcuts to easily toggle between UMS on and off.
Tested or reported working on:
* Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500, GT-I9505, SGH-I337, SGH-M919)
* Samsung Galaxy SIII (GT-I9300, GT-I9305, SPH-L710)
* Samsung Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100)
* Samsung Grand Duos (GT-I9082)
Thanks to d4fseeker and Sakaschi for the methods used to enable UMS.
Internet permissions required for ads.
As of version 2.2, there's a new pro version that has auto-switching. If you have donated before, please contact me and I'll arrange a workaround for you as it's unfair for you to pay twice, thank you :)
* New layout and improved UI.
* Better code handling.
* Basis for new Xposed-powered version that hooks deep into Android.
* Fixed overlapping items when the device is flipped into landscape.
* Now uses RootTools to check BusyBox and root, the app should be more reliable.
* Do some checks to see if the mount point doesn't have an actual block mounted to it (is SD card available?)
* Fallback to first detected block device
* Added untested support for Verizon's Galaxy S4 (SCH-I545) (Not working)
* Added ads. Don't like ads? They can be disabled :)
* Handle a few more exceptions in code.
* Attempt to detect if a user does not have BusyBox installed, if so, redirect them to Play Store listing.
* Add non-tested support for the Samsung Galaxy S4 (i9505), might work on other S4s.
* Initial release.
Keywords: Sony, Samsung, Galaxy, USB, Mass, Storage, Enabler
With File Beam, you can!
You only need Android 4.1 installed on both devices (Jelly Bean), and that both devices have NFC.
File Beam uses Android's built in Android Beam™, so the receiver doesn't need to have any app installed, it should even work with other phones running other OSs (works with some Nokia phones with NFC hardware).
(Please note, files are sent over Bluetooth, NFC is just used to do the initial pairing)
This application has no icon! Use it by tapping the share button in any of your favourite apps (OI File Manager https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.openintents.filemanager recommended for sending arbitrary files)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500)
- Samsung Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100)
- Samsung Galaxy SIII (GT-i9300)
- Nexus 7 (grouper)
- Nokia N9 (RM-696) (Only as a receiver)
- Internet: ads, they can be disabled in settings.
- Read contacts: sending contacts using the app causes a crash without this, rest assured, the app doesn't read contacts unless you share a contact using the app.
* Support sending multiple files at once, receiver will put all files in one folder.
* Due to the above, support sending Titanium Backup files (only easy import for now!)
* UI can be set to dialog mode in settings, this means the app you shared from will stay visible.
* Ads can be disabled for free in settings.
* Bug fixes.
* Initial release
* Android seems to be refusing to send some file types (such as .tar.gz archives), looking into this.
S-View Mods for Note 3 is a collection of modifications for the Note 3's S-View screen. These modifications are only compatible with a Note 3 running KitKat.
Before purchasing this unlock key, you'll need to download the module from the Xposed Repository, after installation, activate it in Xposed Installer and reboot, if the settings app doesn't show you a dialog after you open it, then this is compatible with it.
* Background: custom background image, solid color
* Animated time changes
* Change text colors
* Music player to use (Google Play Music, PowerAMP, Spotify for metadata, others for controls).
* Use blurred album art as background for S-View screen when music is playing from supported players.
* Add up to 6 contact shortcuts, apps or other shortcut functions may be added later.
* Secure notifications: you can now see call and SMS notifications when the screen is password locked.
- Write external storage: save the custom background after it's cropped.
- Read contacts: for quick dial shortcuts.
This is a simple application that allows you to add shortcuts to Poweramp's music controls.
You can add a shortcut for previous song, next song, and toggling playback.
The main reason this was developed was to replace the media controls provided by CarHomeUltra, as per screenshots above, their media controls emulate generic headset buttons which was a bit slow for Poweramp, so this uses the Poweramp API instead.
Check compatibility below
Adjustable Torch is an application that allows you to use the flashlight of your device as a torch, at different brightness levels.
Tested and/or reported compatible with:
* Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500, GT-I9505, SGH-l337, SCH-I545)
* Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (GT-N7100, SGH-I317)
* Samsung Galaxy SIII (GT-I9300)
The app will check compatibility when it starts, if it's not compatible it will give you an option to uninstall it. Please do not give low ratings if your device is incompatible, it's out of my hands.
Internet: ads, these can be disabled with the Action Menu.
Boot complete: resets the saved value of the flashlight brightness as this can't be read from the system.
Superuser: write to sysfs file /sys/class/camera/flash/rear_flash
* Added notification actions.
* Moved notification handling to Service, which is faster.
* Added uses-feature android.hardware.camera.flash to reduce Play Store supported devices.
This is an unlock key for Xposed LED Control, it unlocks the ability to set the color for more than 5 apps.
Module details here: http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.mohammadag.xposedledcontrol
Advantages over other apps that don't use Xposed:
• Select any color you want, or type in a hex code, as long as your hardware supports it, it works.
• Lower memory usage, no services running in background.
• Doesn't require Android 4.3+ or an accessibility service, allowing you to have more services for other apps (e.g Tasker).
• Won't get killed by Android since it runs within Android.
• Works with all notifications, including ongoing ones.
• Compatible with all Android versions from 4.0.3 to 4.4.2.
Here's the free Xposed module this is related to: http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.mohammadag.colouredstatusbar
In the future, some features may be unlocked to users with this package only.
Why is this different from other automation applications?
Bluetooth Car Mode Starter ensures that no duplicate toggles are made, this means that if you have an application that detects car mode and does stuff upon that, it will only detect car mode once.
Plus, it's open source.
This application doesn't do anything on Android 4.2, am I missing something?
No, Google removed a huge part of Car Mode in Android 4.2, luckily, workarounds exist for rooted users:
Install Xposed Framework and this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2361166
This application adds an entry to Android's share menu, this allows you to easily send text to the Pebble.
Why is this useful? That depends on your usage, it might not be useful at all! With this, you can pin text to the Pebble without an app on the Pebble that would take a watchapp slot.
How does this work?
The text is sent as a notification to the Pebble, so it uses the internal notifications app. Clicking any button on the Pebble will naturally dismiss the text.