Sequence Unlock Pro is an Xposed Module which allows you to unlock your phone with a phone volume sequence (For example: U U D U)
With the pro version you get premium features such as:
1. Set sequence timeout interval
2. Vibrate on failure
Visit official forum at XDA to find out more about Sequence Unlock module:
Note: This app requires the Xposed framework to function. Also, it is only meant for AOSP or AOSP like devices.
You need to have the regular Xposed Additions package installed in order to use this
Application Launch on Key Action
Application Specific Re-mapping
Application blacklist option in rotation settings
Tasker Task Launch
If it is frustrating for you to look through the whole settings menu for developer options (well hidden in Android 4.2), before and after each development session, this is the solution.
Since version 1.1.5 you can get developer options even quicker - using Google Now gesture.
XPOSED FRAMEWORK REQUIRED
IF You dont know What is XPOSED Framework then do not try this application (it wont work)
I read about the Xposed framework in xda and other websites.some websites have really good tutorials about it.So what I understand is that we can modify a function and its return values using the Xposed Framework.
I have created and Xposed Module For Changing (MASKING) the IMEI No of the Phone
Change Means How Other Application gets the IMEI No of the device using below code
TelephonyManager telephonyManager = (TelephonyManager)getSystemService(Context.TELEPHONY_SERVICE);
As you all know,The Value is not permanent as it is an Xposed Module :)
Enable module in xposed framework
Come back to app and enter new value
Go to xposed module
Open framework page
Do a soft reboot
Open the app
And you can see new value
Requires the Xposed Framework. Grab it at http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/xposed-installer-versions-changelog-t2714053 and make sure it runs properly on your device.
ROOT only required for installing the Xposed Framework, it can be dropped afterwards.
This app won't do anything without Xposed (not even appear on the launcher).
A great explanation of this vulnerability that currently affects most Android devices can be found on this article by Jeff Forristal from Bluebox: http://bluebox.com/technical/android-fake-id-vulnerability/
To detect if your system is vulnerable you can use Bluebox Security Scanner: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bluebox.labs.onerootscanner
For any questions or to support my work, please visit http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/mod-fakeid-vulnerability-fix-t2833854
ROOT only required for installing the Xposed Framework, it can be dropped afterwards.
This app patches several vulnerability issues found on Android collectively known as 'Master Key' exploits:
- bug 8219321
- bug 9695860
- bug 9950697
In general terms, these allow exploiting signed APKs by replacing the code they contain while maintaining the existing signature valid (hence the term 'Master Key'), leading you to think the original author is someone you trust.
The original Android sources have been corrected to fix these problems, but it might take a while
till stock ROMs include the fixes, if ever.
To check if you're vulnerable, you can use other apps available on the store such as SRT AppScanner (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.backessrt.appintegrity) or Bluebox Security Scanner (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bluebox.labs.onerootscanner).
Note: If using Bluebox Security Scanner, make sure to force a refresh on the app once the fix is applied, otherwise you might get a cached and incorrect result.
For any questions or to support my work, please visit http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2365294
This app requires root access and Xposed framework installed. If you don't know what this is, you probably don't have it.
### Attention ###
MaxLock is an Applocker based on Xposed Framework. Unlike most other applockers, it uses an battery and performance friendly event recognition method instead of a polling service.
- Multiple locking types: password, PIN and knock code
- Per app locking type and password
- Fake die feature: spoof user app died and enter a special phrase to see lockscreen. (Tutorial to come)
- Many UI cutomization options
Premium features (can be enabled in app by donating):
- Log failed unlock attemps
- Backup/Restore locked apps list
- More to come..
Note: apps get relocked by being cleared from recents, on GB by being killed with a Task Manager. This is the way MaxLock works and cannot be changed.
If something doesn't work properly, please just don't say "#AppNotWark", send me an email with a detailed description and logcat. Thank you :) Note I only speak German and English, means I cannot answer to messages in other languages..
The app is licensed under the GNU General Public License v3 or any later version, source code is located here: https://github.com/Maxr1998/MaxLock
This module was originally created by @FatMinMin, but as he discontinued development, I picked it up. Huge kudos to him, without him, I wouldn't have gotten this far :)
Original thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/xposed-minminlock-v1-0-4-applock-t2762688
!!!! Only for Google Now Launcher and Trebuchet !!!!
I don't understand why Google wants me to have this omnipresent search bar on every home screen if there obviously is Google Now / Google Search embedded into the launcher if you go to the left page. So after some searching I found a way to hide it. But it will show again if you go to the left screen; no functionality is lost. Of course digging through the code I found some more things which are customizable :)
++ Features ++
- Google search bar / automatically show search bar on Google Now
- apps from the app drawer
- page indicator
- app dock / auto hide
- all apps button
- icon labels
Icon Pack Support [XGELS Premium*]
- supports any icon pack
- automatically applies new icon packs
- dynamic calendar icon (free: unthemed, paid*: themed by icon pack)
Notification Badges [XGELS Premium*]
- using MissedIt!
Gestures: [unlock all gestures with XGELS Premium*]
- swipe down left, middle, right
- swipe up left, middle, right
-> Gesture actions
- pull down notification bar
- pull down quicksettings panel
- open app drawer
- open last app from recents
- open android settings
- go to sleep
- toggle hide/show app dock
- launch an app
- app drawer
- app dock
- homescreen margins
- app drawer background
- folder colors (background, font, preview)
- text colors on homescreen and app drawer
- resize icons
- resize icon texts
- hide shadows
- hide clock on default homescreen
- open the app drawer when pressing the home button on default homescreen
- change the icon of the home button to an app drawer icon on default homescreen
- go to sleep when pressing back button on every screen or only on default homescreen
- change the icon of the back button to a power off button
- rotate launcher
- all widgets are fully resizeable
- set your own default homescreen
- lock desktop
- continuous scroll (experimental)
- overscroll left or right to open the app drawer
- overscroll in app drawer goes back to homescreen
- close app drawer after launching an app
- disable wallpaper scrolling
Backup/Restore: [requires XGELS Premium*]
- backup / restore homescreen layout (icon and folders)
* XGELS Premium can be purchased through an InApp-Purchase
Xtended Settings app is run in conjunction with XPOSED framework. All modifications DOES NOT touch main system files.
99% of modifications work without any reboots for pure un-interrupted usage.
FOR STOCK BASED ROOTED SENSE 7 (Ported) / 6 / 5 STOCK ROMS
HTC M8, HTC One, HTC One Max, HTC One X, HTC One S, HTC One X+ ..
LOLLIPOP, KITKAT, JELLYBEAN SUPPORTED!!
[*] Statusbar theming support - theme each icon individually!
[*] Hide specific notifications icons
[*] MIUI Battery bar with charging animation
[*] Choose custom clock colour
[*] Left / Right / Centre / Hide clock
[*] Hide am/pm
[*] Custom header Date / Time Settings
[*] Carrier logo for statusbar
[*] Select custom colour / Animation / Image for notifications pull-down
[*] Enable / Disable Fade Effect on pull-down
[*] CM brightness control
[*] Custom carrier operator text / Hide
[*] Choose between AOSP and HTC Recent apps dialogue
[*] Show carrier icon
[*] Custom xtended settings button
[*] Network speed meter
[*] Notification count setting
[*] Block Pull-down on lock-screen
[*] Custom notification colours
[*] Double Tap Gestures
[*] Gradient colours / custom image for statusbar
[*] Display operator name on left of statusbar
[*] Custom statistics line ( CPU , Battery, Wifi etc )
[*] Enable landscape
[*] Lock / unlock workspaces
[*] Custom navbar images
[*] Select custom colour / Animation / Image for app drawer
[*] Choose icon packs - ADW Icon Packs, Go Launcher etc
[*] Custom colour / Hide app labels on home-screen
[*] Custom colour / Hide app labels on appdrawer icons
[*] Custom colour / Hide folder labels home / appdrawer
[*] Custom colour background for open folders
[*] Blinkfeed ratio / sync options
[*] Customize weather clock widgets appearances
[*] Customize Actions menu, including custom app
[*] AOSP / HTC Lock screen
[*] Custom carrier lock-screen text
[*] Hide time on lock-screen
[*] Hide am/pm on lock-screen
[*] Hide date on lock-screen
[*] Custom lock-screen shortcuts on HTC / AOSP
[*] Custom app notifications on lock-screen
[*] Screen on custom app lock-screen notification toggle
[*] Hide operator on lock-screen
[*] Custom weather images Light / Dark / Colour
[*] AOSP enable add widgets and disable camera widget options
[*] Custom action motion gestures (M8)
[*] Custom action lockscreen gestures
[*] Custom 3 finger swipe gestures and 3 finger tap
[*] Configure long press delay of buttons
[*] Search panel has extra entries. Choose custom apps or actions
[*] Long-press Back / Home / Recent / Menu Actions (10+)
[*] Long-press on Lock-screen Back / Home / Recent Actions (10+)
[*] Use volume up / down to wake the device
[*] Volume buttons music control ( Screen Off )
[*] Customize button colours / glow (M8)
[*] Gradient colours / custom image for navigation bar
[*] Disable volume sound when pressing volume buttons
[*] Allow flash LED during charging / screen on
[*] Highly configurable auto-brightness settings, with manual configuration of each sensor value
[*] Use flash-light as notification light with custom flash rates
[*] Use button-light as notification light with custom flash rates (M7)
[*] Select time-out for led notification
[*] Disable low battery notification
[*] Select NFC restrictions
[*] Disable MTP Notification
[*] Enable / Disable ISO Mount. Use HTC Sync or custom image
[*] Custom auto-brightness algorithms, custom defined ramp values and pre-sets
[*] Force enable Wifi N
[*] Immersive Mode (Full Screen). Select custom app for hide statusbar / navbar / both
[*] Xtended power saver options
[*] Quick Flashlight when screen off
[*] CRT On / Off Animations
[*] Signature checking disabled
[*] Low memory killer values configuration
[*] Fix permissions
[*] Zip-align apks
[*] Media scanner for missing media
[*] Mount system rw / ro
[*] Disable log-cat
[*] Hi - Res mode
[*] Recovery zip installer
[*] Custom IMEI
[*] Wipe cache / dalvik
Plus lots more......
** Xposed framework is required http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1574401 **
Intelli3G will intelligently manage your 3G connection and prevent your phone from losing battery when you are not using it. Intelli3G will put your phone on 2G network when it is your pocket. It will not disable your data like most other apps. You will still get all your notifications with minimal battery drain.
- Manual 2G/3G toggle
- Switch to 2G on screen off without interrupting any downloads
- Switch to 2G when you are connected to a WiFi network.
- Switch to 2G when data is disabled
- Switch to 3G on screen unlock
- Switch to 3G when bandwidth intensive apps are launched
- Disable service on call/hotspot/charge
Intelli3G featured on XDA:
I observed the below facts about the Nexus 4:
- On 3G idle, you lose around 3-4% battery per hour depending on your 3G network strength.
- On 2G idle, you will lose less than 1% per hour.
I realized that I was constantly disabling 3G to get through the day. Then, I wrote this app to replace all the manual toggling to conserve battery.
If you have had the following problems on your Nexus 4, do try this app
- You lose a significant amount of battery charge overnight.
- You see msm_hsic_host wakelock (related to 3G radio) eating away most of your battery.
- You get less than 3 hours screen on time on a full charge.
- If you are rooted, install Xposed framework from here http://dl.xposed.info/latest.apk and reboot your device.
- After installing the app, enable the Intelli3G Xposed module and reboot
XDA support thread:
Tired of seeing wakelocks destroying your phone battery right in front of you? Here is Wakelock Terminator to 'terminate' all the unnecessary wakelocks.
Wakelock Terminator spoofs wakelocks when an app needs one. If you don't know much about how apps run in the background by acquiring wakelock, here's a simple explanation and how WLT handles it. When an app requires to run in the background, it can schedule a call using alarms and request to acquire CPU time so that the phone is awake while the app does it's background task.
WLT uses Xposed Framework and spoofs a temporary timeout wakelock or prevents an app from getting the wakelock. This mechanics is completely depended on the WLT. This way, the app never/partially reaches the wakelock acquire method and reduces the load on your phone battery.
WLT also has a filter so that only those wakelocks are prevented that bother you and your phone. So this ways, you can let 'Auto-sync' wakelocks to work where else disable the other ones. Most auto-syncs have *sync* as the starting tag name. You can filter them out if need be.
To make the WLT work, you need to have the Xposed Framework installed. You can download the dependent application inside the app or you can download it manually from here: http://repo.xposed.info/module/de.robv.android.xposed.installer.
The free version lets you prevent one application from acquiring wakelock. This is so that you can try it out and buy the premium version using in-app purchase, if it is up-to your expectations. You can try to enable WLT for any app, as long as there is one app that is preventing wakelocks. You can buy the app to get rid of this nag.
You can always reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime for any queries or bug reports. Have a look at this video to help you get started: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egSU9fLpU8Y. The video demonstrates Wakelock Terminator working in combination with Wakelock Detector (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.uzumapps.wakelockdetector).
Reboot to Recovery
Reboot in Safe Mode
Xposed Integration to override stock power menu(Not Compatible with 5.1 Lollipop)(May not work on some devices and ROMs)
With Xposed Framework, this app can override the stock power menu. Long press power button to access regular menu, then press Power Off to access Material Power Menu with advance reboot options and with reveal animations.
Some days ago, I saw a gif on Google+ demonstating a concept of Android Power menu in material design, it contained various Circular Reveal animations introduced in Lollipop and various other beautiful animations. I was able to replicate the concept using basic xml animations and Circular Reveal APIs. This repository is the demo of the original concept.
Concept by Igor da Silva
This is a very easy with AGE XPOSE to calculate your actual age and find days between two dates.
Now, It's hassle free to find your age, how many days you are living and remaining days until your next birthday.
- Calculate your perfect age in years, months, days, minutes and seconds.
- You can find out how many Month, days, minutes and seconds to go for your next birthday.
- You get to share your exact age via sms, mail, facebook, twitter, whatsApp (and any other apps you may have installed that support sharing) with your friends, family etc.
Give it a try...
Hope you enjoy it.
Please rate and review.
Emails on ways to improve the app are welcome.
You may have noticed "Can't take screenshot due to limited storage space, or its isn't allowed by the app or your organization." message while taking screenshots.
This module will bypass that barrier with ease.
1. Rooted device
2. Xposed framework installed [Download it from here: http://repo.xposed.info/module/de.robv.android.xposed.installer]
Supports Android 4.0.3 and higher.
This application allows you to enable USB Mass Storage mode on select Samsung and Sony devices.
This will export your microSD card over USB as a mass storage device, this will NOT work with your internal memory due to hardware and software limitations.
You can also create shortcuts to easily toggle between UMS on and off.
Tested or reported working on:
* Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500, GT-I9505, SGH-I337, SGH-M919)
* Samsung Galaxy SIII (GT-I9300, GT-I9305, SPH-L710)
* Samsung Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100)
* Samsung Grand Duos (GT-I9082)
Thanks to d4fseeker and Sakaschi for the methods used to enable UMS.
Internet permissions required for ads.
As of version 2.2, there's a new pro version that has auto-switching. If you have donated before, please contact me and I'll arrange a workaround for you as it's unfair for you to pay twice, thank you :)
Wear Phone is the missing piece in handling phone calls on your Android Wear smart watch. Without this application, you could only answer or ignore incoming calls (as well as reply with canned replies). With this application, you get the following features:
* End ongoing calls.
* Enable/disable speakerphone.
* Enable/disable microphone.
* Start outgoing calls from your recents, favourites, your full contact list, or a keypad!
We believe that input on a smart watch needs to be different when it's not by voice, so the keypad is a new experiment we hope you enjoy.
This has only been tested on a Moto 360, please report any issues you find with square faces or the different DPI of the G Watch R before leaving a negative review.
If the app does not work properly on square watches or the G Watch R, please contact the developer for support. If the issue is not fixed, we will happily refund your purchase.
With File Beam, you can!
You only need Android 4.1 installed on both devices (Jelly Bean), and that both devices have NFC.
File Beam uses Android's built in Android Beam™, so the receiver doesn't need to have any app installed, it should even work with other phones running other OSs (works with some Nokia phones with NFC hardware).
(Please note, files are sent over Bluetooth, NFC is just used to do the initial pairing)
This application has no icon! Use it by tapping the share button in any of your favourite apps (OI File Manager https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.openintents.filemanager recommended for sending arbitrary files)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500)
- Samsung Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100)
- Samsung Galaxy SIII (GT-i9300)
- Nexus 7 (grouper)
- Nokia N9 (RM-696) (Only as a receiver)
- Internet: ads, they can be disabled in settings.
- Read contacts: sending contacts using the app causes a crash without this, rest assured, the app doesn't read contacts unless you share a contact using the app.
* Support sending multiple files at once, receiver will put all files in one folder.
* Due to the above, support sending Titanium Backup files (only easy import for now!)
* UI can be set to dialog mode in settings, this means the app you shared from will stay visible.
* Ads can be disabled for free in settings.
* Bug fixes.
* Initial release
* Android seems to be refusing to send some file types (such as .tar.gz archives), looking into this.
Whatever the reason, Wear Music allows you to do just that!
Sync your favorite tracks and playlists directly to your Android Wear smartwatch!
Go for a run and leave your phone at home.
* Sync songs to your smartwatch.
* Sync complete playlists as they are on your phone to your smartwatch.
* Volume control on your watch.
* Control playback from your Bluetooth headset or speaker.
Using the app is fairly simple, there are some gestures used:
* Tap and hold on the now playing view to switch between position and volume control.
* Tap and hold on the blue title in any view to go to now playing (if there is something playing).
* Tap on the blue title in the main view to reveal a drop down menu.
Usage of the app requires a compatible Bluetooth headset/speaker to be paired with your watch.
Usage of the app will significantly reduce your watch's battery life.
If you're not willing to root your device, do NOT buy this.
This will no add S-View functionality to a ROM without that, thus you'll need a Samsung-based ROM for this to work. Do not contact me for support if you're running CyanogenMod.
S-View Mods for Note 3 is a collection of modifications for the Note 3's S-View screen.
Before purchasing this unlock key, you'll need to download the module from the Xposed Repository, after installation, activate it in Xposed Installer and reboot, if the settings app doesn't show you a dialog after you open it, then this is compatible with it.
* Background: custom background image, solid color
* Animated time changes
* Change text colors
* Music player to use (Google Play Music, PowerAMP, Spotify for metadata, others for controls).
* Use blurred album art as background for S-View screen when music is playing from supported players**.
* Add up to 6 contact shortcuts, apps or other shortcut functions may be added later.
* Secure notifications: you can now see call and SMS notifications when the screen is password locked.
- Write external storage: save the custom background after it's cropped.
- Read contacts: for quick dial shortcuts.
* Uninstalling the Samsung music app will remove the widget, you need to keep the app installed and not frozen.
** PoewrAMP users, go to Settings -> Album Art -> Enable 24-bit album art
Check compatibility below
Adjustable Torch is an application that allows you to use the flashlight of your device as a torch, at different brightness levels.
Tested and/or reported compatible with:
* Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500, GT-I9505, SGH-l337, SCH-I545)
* Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (GT-N7100, SGH-I317)
* Samsung Galaxy SIII (GT-I9300)
The app will check compatibility when it starts, if it's not compatible it will give you an option to uninstall it. Please do not give low ratings if your device is incompatible, it's out of my hands.
Internet: ads, these can be disabled with the Action Menu.
Boot complete: resets the saved value of the flashlight brightness as this can't be read from the system.
Superuser: write to sysfs file /sys/class/camera/flash/rear_flash
* Added notification actions.
* Moved notification handling to Service, which is faster.
* Added uses-feature android.hardware.camera.flash to reduce Play Store supported devices.
This is only a key! A trial version is available here, please confirm it works before buying this: http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.mohammadag.xposedcallblocker
Xposed Call Blocker is a call blocker implemented on the lowest common userspace level. This means that it's better than any other app at blocking calls without diverting them through the network.
Other advantages include minimal RAM usage, since there's no service continuously running in the background.
* Block incoming calls on a per-number basis.
* Internal call log that stores which calls were blocked.
* No notifications when a call is blocked, unlike OEM implementations, this allows you to have a completely silent block.
* Block outgoing calls to the numbers specified above.
* Block calls from private numbers.
* Low RAM usage.
Tested on (all running latest stock ROMs)
* Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
* Sony Xperia Z1
* Nexus 5
This is a simple application that allows you to add shortcuts to Poweramp's music controls.
You can add a shortcut for previous song, next song, and toggling playback.
The main reason this was developed was to replace the media controls provided by CarHomeUltra, as per screenshots above, their media controls emulate generic headset buttons which was a bit slow for Poweramp, so this uses the Poweramp API instead.
Why is this different from other automation applications?
Bluetooth Car Mode Starter ensures that no duplicate toggles are made, this means that if you have an application that detects car mode and does stuff upon that, it will only detect car mode once.
Plus, it's open source.
This application doesn't do anything on Android 4.2, am I missing something?
No, Google removed a huge part of Car Mode in Android 4.2, luckily, workarounds exist for rooted users:
Install Xposed Framework and this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2361166
This application adds an entry to Android's share menu, this allows you to easily send text to the Pebble.
Why is this useful? That depends on your usage, it might not be useful at all! With this, you can pin text to the Pebble without an app on the Pebble that would take a watchapp slot.
How does this work?
The text is sent as a notification to the Pebble, so it uses the internal notifications app. Clicking any button on the Pebble will naturally dismiss the text.
You'll need to Allow notifications while screen is on in the Pebble app.
* Fully open source, find us on Github.
* New clean design inspired by Google's own apps.
* Manage recordings with a built in database.
* Share recordings straight from the app.
UI designed by Rigo Ortega Mtz.
Unlock key for "Dot View Mods for HTC One (M8)". Requires module from Xposed Repository!
Dot View Mods is a collection of modifications for the HTC One (M8)'s Dot View cover.
* Control your music playback and see what's playing right from the Dot View cover.
* Add gestures to the case and customise them.
* See notifications at a glance, with support for all Android notifications.
** See the full notification when it first comes in: your notifications scroll across the screen.
* Quick dial contacts right from the cover, with support for up to 9 shortcuts spread across 3 pages.
* Don't have a contact and still want to dial them quickly? Open up a full dialer right from the cover.
* Take pictures with the cover closed using a quick point and shoot mini camera.
* Do quick calculations with the built in calculator.
And if you're bored:
* Play a quick game of Snake, retro-style!
* This module was coded with the stock DotMatrix application set to 480DPI, the developer cannot guarantee it'll work fine with other DPIs.
* If you have other modifications installed (or ROMs that ship a modified version), support cannot be guaranteed.
This is an unlock key for Xposed LED Control, it unlocks the ability to set the color for more than 5 apps.
Module details here: http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.mohammadag.xposedledcontrol
Advantages over other apps that don't use Xposed:
• Select any color you want, or type in a hex code, as long as your hardware supports it, it works.
• Lower memory usage, no services running in background.
• Doesn't require Android 4.3+ or an accessibility service, allowing you to have more services for other apps (e.g Tasker).
• Won't get killed by Android since it runs within Android.
• Works with all notifications, including ongoing ones.
• Compatible with all Android versions from 4.0.3 to 4.4.2.