Capture your favorite snowmobile ride or X-Country trek and share it with your friends! Come play in the Tug Hill Plateau’s abundant snowfall and explore all the scenic beauty and outdoor magnificence that is at your fingertips within Lewis County!
Our app includes all you need to find outdoor, family fun or a taste of the past. Use the waypoint feature to mark a favorite spot to remember and return to another time. Once downloaded, the Lewis County Winter app works without cell reception. Enable GPS and know where you are at all times relative to the abundance of trails throughout the County.
Be sure to take advantage of all these features:
- Snowmobiling, X-Country Skiing and Snowshoeing trails
- Downhill skiing, Ice Fishing, Ice Skating, Tubing and X-Country Ski Centers
- Parks, Playgrounds and Waterfalls
- Local Businesses for Shopping, Dining, Lodging and more
- Conveniences including ATMs, Wi-Fi locations, Libraries, Campsites, Parking and Info Kiosks
- Cultural and Historical Offerings
- Maple Trail
- Capture breadcrumb tracks, save and share
- Display your family and friends’ tracks in your app or in Google Earth
- Mark and save favorite spots as waypoints
- Street, Satellite or Topo map view
- Display weather radar (reception required)
REMEMBER: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Please be prepared.
Come discover the peaceful, friendly surroundings of one of the most beautiful regions in New York, no matter the season!
For more information, visit AdirondacksTugHill.com or contact the Lewis County Chamber of Commerce at 315-376-2213 or 1-800-724-0242 or email email@example.com.