1. Установите данное дополнения;
2. Откройте приложения "Говорящая батарея";
3. В настройках, в разделе "Настройка уведомлений" выберите "Голос уведомлений";
4. В появившемся окне выберите нужный голос.
(screenshots in German but app in English)
For problems with offline maps I have to contact the MapsForge team for help. I only use there framework. Therefor I could not help directly.
Tip: on small screens hide timer or compass in settings
Android-Speedometer is certified as a safe app by http://www.appoozle.com
numeric values for:
- speed (km/h, mph or kn)
- altitude (from GPS or webservice)
- odometer (km, mi, nm)
- digital clock
- max. speed
- average speed
- daily odometer
- route recording and speed trend diagram
- accelerometer with variable start and stop speed
- time to distance (eg quarter mile)
- location (link to map available)
- available satellites and accuracy
- anchor alarm (leaving radius alarm)
- Headup-Display (HUD = MIRRORED view)
- automatic night mode
- custom font colors for day and night mode
- landscape view
- free floating transparent speedometer display
- widget for homescreens (Widgets do not work properly if app is installed on SD card. If you want to use the widget you must install the app in the internal memory of your device, if not App2SD is full supported.)
- save location and start pedestrian navigation to it (find your car)
- gpx, kml and csv file export and send for data exchange (e.g. with google earth)
- gpx file (re)import
- spoken speed warnings (any number of adjustable speeds) or spoken speed (NEEDS to install Text-to-Speech!!!)
- speed camera warning (radar) for many countries with metric units (no US or UK)
- map view with online maps from Google Maps or offline maps from OpenStreetMap (MapsForge)
Developer tested on
Android 4.2: Google NEXUS 7
Android 4.1.1: ASUS Transformer Infinity
Android 4.0.4: Samsung Galaxy Tab (with Cyanogen 9.2)
Android 4.0.3: HTC Sensation (with Revolution HD 6.8.2)
Android 3.2: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, HTC Flyer
Android 3.1: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
Android 2.3: HTC Sensation, HTC Incredible S, HTC Flyer, Motorola Defy (with Cyanogen 7.2), Samsung Galaxy Ace
Android 2.2: HTC Desire, HTC Desire HD, Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Motorola Defy
Android 2.1: Motorola Defy (sound crash on anchor alarm, map crash and temporarily problems with speed update)
This app contains advertising to finance the program development and operation of the necessary server. Some providers collect anonymous data to personalize the advertising. You can disable the data collection (free of charge) or completely remove the advertising (charge) in app settings.
If anyone wants help translating the app to other languages - please send me a mail. It's very easy!
Please mail problems and suggestions! I will try to help in every case.
It unlocks the following:
Loot and Building locations- Incl. Crash Sites, Industrial, Medical, Military, Urban, Rural, Vehicles, and Water Sources
Side-by-Side Weapons Compare - Compare Weapons side-by-side and figure out which is the better take
Please email email@example.com for help with any suggestions, bugs or issues. Thanks!
Feature graphic credit: amstoneberger (reddit)
DayZ Central is an unofficial application. All maps and images of items are obtained from publicly available sources, and are viewed freely within the app.
Currently five games are supported, other games are coming.
You can also add games not supported, but the application may crash due to a different implementation of the protocol rcon
- Counter Strike Global Offensive
- Counter Strike Source
- Half Life 2 Deathmatch
- Team Fortress 2
- Left 4 Dead 2
С помощью него Вы всегда будете в курсе состояния вашего игрового сервера.
Быстрый доступ к самым необходимым функциям сервера: запуск, смена карты, консоль и прочее.
- Удобное добавление сервера в приложение с помощью QR-кода
- Получение информации об игровом сервере
- Включение, выключение, рестарт, смена карты
- Список игроков
- Консоль с возможностью отправки команд
И другие функции...
Now with Xbox One Support !
Push alerts for Warframe, designed to provide informative notifications instead of just "New Alerts".
This application simply does push notifications for Warframe alerts, it should use very little battery power since it depends on Google's Cloud Messaging Platform (which your android phone is connected to anyway).
Notifications are descriptive and notifications appear for each alert. When an alert expires if a new alert comes in it will clear the notification for the expired alert. Sound and vibrate is customisable for the alerts.
NOTE: PS4 and XB1 alerts are in the settings, this app defaults to Warframe alerts for PC, but in the settings page you can select to receive PS4 or XB1 alerts instead (or as well if you really wish).
NOTE(2): If you filter out items, alerts with only credits will still come through, to filter these out set your min credits to something really high.
Filtering can be done by planet, minimum credits or by items and are processed server-side (so your phone doesn't even need to wake up to reject a notification, more battery life for you !)
Filters are applied in order:
- Platform (PC / Playstation 4 (PS4) / Xbox One (XB1) )
- Planets (if a planet is unticked, you won't get an alert for that planet at all)
- Rewards (if the planet isn't filtered, if any reward matches, then the alert is sent)
- Credits (like rewards, if no planet filtering then if no reward matches but it's above the credit limit, the alert is sent)
- Server-based Filters (so I don't waste precious battery on your device filtering out alerts you don't want)
- Notification Sounds/Vibrate
- Pebble Support ( http://getpebble.com )
Features still to come:
- Mark as read option.
How our application will help you get free internet?.
Well, very simple! Every day our team of editors add new methods that allow you to access the web for free in different ways, with different applications, companies and in almost all regions of the world.
Although our tutorials are aimed mainly Latin American countries, will also be tutorials explaining methods to get free internet Android operating in every corner of the planet. Countries like United States, India, Europe and more. It is good to clarify that our information is unique and no lies. Each of the methods that you will see daily are pretested and only after verifying its effectiveness are shared with our users.
The number of applications we use to have free internet is very extensive. Most of them are extremely effective, and are completely free. There are 4 of them to be the most used, largely due to its incredible effectiveness. Here we have listed some them.
⦁ Troidvpn 2015
⦁ Droidvpn 2015
⦁ Opera Handler Java
⦁ Your Freedom 2015
⦁ Opera Mini
⦁ Opera Next 7
⦁ Uc Browser Handler 2015
⦁ APN Changer
⦁ Opera Mini Mod Handler UI210 126.96.36.19946
⦁ Back Track
⦁ OPEN VPN
⦁ EASY OVPN
As I said before the list of countries for which we will make our tutorials is quite extensive. Many of our methods work worldwide. However I have prepared below a list of countries for which we will be sharing more methods to get free internet Android 3g and 4g.
All these regions are available to have free internet.
DC Universe Online game App specific for PVE mode.
With DCUO | CR Calculator it is possible to know where and how to invest your play time more efficiently , with the goal of achieving the highest levels much faster.
The application allows for testing equipment options as well as their modifiers and to see which are the most important to achieve your goals.
This Map Pack contains High Definition versions of the most popular community maps for DayZ, and includes:
• Lingor Island
DayZ Central Pro also includes:
• Loot, Vehicle and Building Locations - For all three Maps
• Loot Tables - Tables that help determine chances of Loot Spawns
Please Note: This app is over 35MB in size. It is recommended to download via Wifi if you don't have unlimited data.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for help with any suggestions, bugs or issues. Thanks!
Great widget cigarette - it smolders and burns - when the battery power runs out.
Set it on a plate and she did not miss and not to let it run down.
Things to charge your battery until the cigarette is not burned at all!
Cigarette can be placed horizontally or vertically.
Now your smartphone smokes!
To install a widget you need to go to sub-menu of the device.
Select to install the widget and choose a candle.
Drag it to the space of the screen.
Use with pleasure!
Warning: The application is free and can contain advertising! Smoking is harmful to your health!
Write us your feedback on the email.
Leave your comments - it will help to understand in the right direction if we.
Slick, small and quick-to-use Ingame-Time-Tool for "The WarZ". Works for servers of all three regions (US, Europe & Russia)! In the daytime the app will display a "sunny wallpaper", at night it switches to a more spooky one. What are you waiting for? Download the app and get onto it, you are losing daylight!
"The WarZ" is a Zombie-Survival-MMORPG from Hammerpoint Interactive. This is an independent project for fans by a fan. The developer is in no way affiliated with Hammerpoint interactive.
Please support the game by buying it via Steam.
This app is ad-supported. The permissions for internet and network-status are only used by admob.
For bugs and suggestions please feel free to mail me. I will get to it asap. Thank you very much!
TEMPORARY DOWN DUE TO MAINTENANCE!
NOTE: This is an early beta version. Desktop and FOV calculations are not yet ready. The full version will have certain limitations unless you upgrade to PRO.
This tool allows you to accurately calculate mouse sensitivity for a number of games. You can also convert the sensitivity from one game to another. The basis for the sensitivity is how far you have to move your mouse to do a 360 degree rotation in the game.
- Calculate sensitivity based on a desired 360 distance, either in centimeters or inches.
- Convert sensitivity between games based on the settings from one game.
- Calculate the sensitivity you need to set if you change your DPI or WPS, do this by selecting the same game as current and new.
- Instructions on how to change the sensitivity for the selected games.
These calculations are all based on un-accelerated mouse movement. Some games allow you to disable acceleration, this is recommended where possible. Other games have unavoidable acceleration, so for these games the calculations are just estimates, and results may vary a lot depending on settings.
- Current game: The game you want to use as a base for the calculations, or you want to calculate the distance for.
- WPS: Windows Point Speed. This is the mouse speed setting in Windows. Default is 6.
- DPI: The DPI setting for your new and current game. If you do not enter a DPI in the new game section, current DPI will be used.
- Resolution: Some games require resolution as well to calculate the sensitivity.
- FOV: The FOV of the game in degrees. Not all games use this in the calculation.
- Input Method: Choose whether to use the sensitivity setting for the current game or a desired distance as input.
- Value: This is the value for the input method, either sensitivity from the current game, or a distance.
- Unit: Select the unit you want to use for the calculations, and the input if you select distance as input method.
- New Game: This is the game you want to calculate to based on the input.
- NOTE: Some fields will have either a RED X or a GREEN V as their background. This indicates whether or not the field is used in the calculations. If it is a RED X, you do not need to enter a value, if it is a GREEN V, a value is needed.
Currently supported games:
Americas Army: Proving Grounds, APB: Reloaded ,Arma 3, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Bioshock Infinite, Blacklight: Retribution, Borderlands 2, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, Counter-Strike 1.6, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Counter-Strike: Source, Crysis 1, Crysis 2, Crysis 3, Cube World, Dark Souls II, DayZ (Arma 2), DayZ Standalone, Fallout: New Vegas, FarCry 3, Firefall, Garry's Mod, Ghost Recon Phantoms, Goat Simulator, Half-Life 2, Insurgency, Left 4 Dead 2, Loadout, Medal of Honor: Warfighter, Metro 2033, Metro Last Light, Minecraft, Mirror's Edge, Natural Selection 2, Payday 2, Planetside 2, Portal 2, Quake 1, Quake 2, Quake 3 Arena, Quake 4, Quake Live, Rage, Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad, Rust, Serious Sam 2, Serious Sam 3: BFE, Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter, Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter, Serious Sam: The First Encounter, Serious Sam: The Second Encounter, ShootMania: Storm, Skyrim (The Elder Scrolls V), Team Fortress 2, Thief, Titanfall, Tribes: Ascend, Unreal Tournament 2004, Unreal Tournament 3, War Thunder, Warface, Warframe.
Disclaimer: This application relies on connection to the internet and a correct running clock. The list of games are fetched from a web-server, and all calculations are done server-side. The service may go down at any time due to maintenance.
- Alien vs. Predator 2 - AvP2
- America's Army: Operations - AAO
- ARMA 2
- ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead
- Armed Assault
- Battlefield 1942 - BF1942 (R)
- Battlefield 2 - BF2 (R)
- Battlefield 2142 - BF2142(R)
- Battlefield Vietnam (R)
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - BFBC2
- C&C Renegade
- Call of Duty - CoD (R)
- Call of Duty 2 (R)
- Call of Duty 4 (R)
- Call of Duty: United Offensive (R)
- Call of Duty: World at War - CoDWaW (R)
- Challenge Quake 3 (R)
- Counter-Strike (HL mod) - CS (R)
- Counter-Strike Beta (HL mod) (R)
- Counter-Strike: Source (HL2 mod) - CSS (R)
- Crysis Wars
- Dark Messiah of Might and Magic (R)
- Doom 3 (R)
- Elite Force (R)
- Elite Force II (R)
- Enemy Territory: Quake Wars (R)
- F.E.A.R. Perseus Mandate
- Far Cry
- Frontlines-Fuel of War
- Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
- Half-Life - HL (R)
- Half-Life (WON) (R)
- Half-Life 2 - HL2 (R)
- ioQuake3 (R)
- Jedi Knight 2 (R)
- Jedi Knight 3 (R)
- Killing Floor
- Land Of The Dead: Road to Fiddler's Green
- Left 4 Dead - L4D (R)
- Left 4 Dead 2 - L4D2 (R)
- Medal of Honor Airborne - MoH (R)
- Medal of Honor Allied Assault (R)
- Medal of Honor Pacific Assault (R)
- Medal of Honor: Allied Assault Breakthrough (R)
- Medal of Honor: Allied Assault Spearhead (R)
- Multi Theft Auto
- Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Neverwinter Nights
- Nexuiz (R)
- Operation Flashpoint
- Operation Flashpoint Resistance
- Postal 2
- Prey (R)
- Project IGI2: Covert Strike
- Quake 1
- Quake 2
- Quake 3 Arena (R)
- Quake 4 (R)
- Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein - RtCW (R)
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Shadow of Chernobyl
- Savage: The Battle For Newerth
- Serious Sam: The First Encounter
- Serious Sam: The Second Encounter
- Shockvoice (v0.9.5+)
- Sniper Elite PC
- Soldier of Fortune 2 (R)
- Star Wars: Battlefront
- SWAT 4
- SWAT 4: The Stetchkov Syndicate
- TeamSpeak 3
- Tremulous (R)
- Tribes 2
- Tribes Vengeance
- Unreal Tournament - UT
- Unreal Tournament 2003
- Unreal Tournament 2004
- Unreal Tournament 3
- Urban Terror (R)
- Ventrilo (v2.3.0+)
- Warsow (R)
- Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory - ET (R)
- Wolfenstein 2009 (R)
R: Remote Control (RCON)
Full list of games on mobile.hlsw.org
- View player info, kills stats
- View team stats
- View skill assessment
- View weapon stats
- View kills by damage type
- View perks, maps, modes and lot more
This app in actively developed and new features will be added frequently.
Thanks to the crysis3s.com for providing free of use API
This app was not created or endorsed by EA/Cryteck. All images are owned by their respective owners, and Crysis is registered trademarks of it rightful owner. The stats and images are provided by www.crysis3s.com.
- View ribbons, medals (with progression towards next medals)
- View equipments with stats
- View rankings
- View global scores and stats
- View upcoming unlocks
- View weapons, vehicles with stats and unlocks
This app in actively developed and new features will be added frequently.
Thanks to the www.bf3stats.com for providing free of use API
This app was not created or endorsed by EA/DICE. All images are owned by their respective owners, and Battlefield and Battlelog are registered trademarks of EA Digital Illusions CE AB. The stats and images are provided by www.BF3Stats.com.