7 Days to Die
America's Army 2
America's Army 3
America's Army Proving Grounds
ArmA: Armed Assault
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Call of Duty 1
Call of Duty 2
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Call of Duty: United Offensive
Call of Duty: World at War
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
Counter-Strike: Condition Zero
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Day of Defeat
Day of Defeat: Source
Enemy Territory: Quake Wars
Just Cause 2 Multiplayer
Left 4 dead
Left 4 dead 2
Mafia 2 Multiplayer
Medal of Honor 2010
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault
Medal of Honor: Breakthrough
Medal of Honor: Spearhead
Medal of Honor: Warfighter
Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas
Natural Selection 2
Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad
Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45
San Andreas Multiplayer
Sniper Elite V2
Soldier of Fortune 2: Double Helix
Star Wars: Battlefront 2
Team Fortress 2
Team Fortress Classic
TeamSpeak 3 (include TS Viewer)
Vice City Multiplayer
Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory
Download Logitech's Touch Mouse Server from:
Tweet feedback to @jmaxxz with the hashtag #airborne
Or leave a comment at http://tinyurl.com/airfeedback
*Turn down the mouse sensitivity to make dynamic sensitivity more useful.
*Play with the sensitivity settings if the mouse feels jumpy
*Use two fingers to scroll
*Tap with two fingers to right click
*Be sure to set your computer's Name/IP in settings
TEMPORARY DOWN DUE TO MAINTENANCE!
NOTE: This is an early beta version. Desktop and FOV calculations are not yet ready. The full version will have certain limitations unless you upgrade to PRO.
This tool allows you to accurately calculate mouse sensitivity for a number of games. You can also convert the sensitivity from one game to another. The basis for the sensitivity is how far you have to move your mouse to do a 360 degree rotation in the game.
- Calculate sensitivity based on a desired 360 distance, either in centimeters or inches.
- Convert sensitivity between games based on the settings from one game.
- Calculate the sensitivity you need to set if you change your DPI or WPS, do this by selecting the same game as current and new.
- Instructions on how to change the sensitivity for the selected games.
These calculations are all based on un-accelerated mouse movement. Some games allow you to disable acceleration, this is recommended where possible. Other games have unavoidable acceleration, so for these games the calculations are just estimates, and results may vary a lot depending on settings.
- Current game: The game you want to use as a base for the calculations, or you want to calculate the distance for.
- WPS: Windows Point Speed. This is the mouse speed setting in Windows. Default is 6.
- DPI: The DPI setting for your new and current game. If you do not enter a DPI in the new game section, current DPI will be used.
- Resolution: Some games require resolution as well to calculate the sensitivity.
- FOV: The FOV of the game in degrees. Not all games use this in the calculation.
- Input Method: Choose whether to use the sensitivity setting for the current game or a desired distance as input.
- Value: This is the value for the input method, either sensitivity from the current game, or a distance.
- Unit: Select the unit you want to use for the calculations, and the input if you select distance as input method.
- New Game: This is the game you want to calculate to based on the input.
- NOTE: Some fields will have either a RED X or a GREEN V as their background. This indicates whether or not the field is used in the calculations. If it is a RED X, you do not need to enter a value, if it is a GREEN V, a value is needed.
Currently supported games:
Americas Army: Proving Grounds, APB: Reloaded ,Arma 3, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Bioshock Infinite, Blacklight: Retribution, Borderlands 2, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, Counter-Strike 1.6, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Counter-Strike: Source, Crysis 1, Crysis 2, Crysis 3, Cube World, Dark Souls II, DayZ (Arma 2), DayZ Standalone, Fallout: New Vegas, FarCry 3, Firefall, Garry's Mod, Ghost Recon Phantoms, Goat Simulator, Half-Life 2, Insurgency, Left 4 Dead 2, Loadout, Medal of Honor: Warfighter, Metro 2033, Metro Last Light, Minecraft, Mirror's Edge, Natural Selection 2, Payday 2, Planetside 2, Portal 2, Quake 1, Quake 2, Quake 3 Arena, Quake 4, Quake Live, Rage, Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad, Rust, Serious Sam 2, Serious Sam 3: BFE, Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter, Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter, Serious Sam: The First Encounter, Serious Sam: The Second Encounter, ShootMania: Storm, Skyrim (The Elder Scrolls V), Team Fortress 2, Thief, Titanfall, Tribes: Ascend, Unreal Tournament 2004, Unreal Tournament 3, War Thunder, Warface, Warframe.
Disclaimer: This application relies on connection to the internet and a correct running clock. The list of games are fetched from a web-server, and all calculations are done server-side. The service may go down at any time due to maintenance.
(screenshots in German but app in English)
For problems with offline maps I have to contact the MapsForge team for help. I only use there framework. Therefor I could not help directly.
Tip: on small screens hide timer or compass in settings
Android-Speedometer is certified as a safe app by http://www.appoozle.com
numeric values for:
- speed (km/h, mph or kn)
- altitude (from GPS or webservice)
- odometer (km, mi, nm)
- digital clock
- max. speed
- average speed
- daily odometer
- route recording and speed trend diagram
- accelerometer with variable start and stop speed
- time to distance (eg quarter mile)
- location (link to map available)
- available satellites and accuracy
- anchor alarm (leaving radius alarm)
- Headup-Display (HUD = MIRRORED view)
- automatic night mode
- custom font colors for day and night mode
- landscape view
- free floating transparent speedometer display
- widget for homescreens (Widgets do not work properly if app is installed on SD card. If you want to use the widget you must install the app in the internal memory of your device, if not App2SD is full supported.)
- save location and start pedestrian navigation to it (find your car)
- gpx, kml and csv file export and send for data exchange (e.g. with google earth)
- gpx file (re)import
- spoken speed warnings (any number of adjustable speeds) or spoken speed (NEEDS to install Text-to-Speech!!!)
- speed camera warning (radar) for many countries with metric units (no US or UK)
- map view with online maps from Google Maps or offline maps from OpenStreetMap (MapsForge)
Developer tested on
Android 4.2: Google NEXUS 7
Android 4.1.1: ASUS Transformer Infinity
Android 4.0.4: Samsung Galaxy Tab (with Cyanogen 9.2)
Android 4.0.3: HTC Sensation (with Revolution HD 6.8.2)
Android 3.2: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, HTC Flyer
Android 3.1: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
Android 2.3: HTC Sensation, HTC Incredible S, HTC Flyer, Motorola Defy (with Cyanogen 7.2), Samsung Galaxy Ace
Android 2.2: HTC Desire, HTC Desire HD, Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Motorola Defy
Android 2.1: Motorola Defy (sound crash on anchor alarm, map crash and temporarily problems with speed update)
This app contains advertising to finance the program development and operation of the necessary server. Some providers collect anonymous data to personalize the advertising. You can disable the data collection (free of charge) or completely remove the advertising (charge) in app settings.
If anyone wants help translating the app to other languages - please send me a mail. It's very easy!
Please mail problems and suggestions! I will try to help in every case.
- Alien vs. Predator 2 - AvP2
- America's Army: Operations - AAO
- ARMA 2
- ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead
- Armed Assault
- Battlefield 1942 - BF1942 (R)
- Battlefield 2 - BF2 (R)
- Battlefield 2142 - BF2142(R)
- Battlefield Vietnam (R)
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - BFBC2
- C&C Renegade
- Call of Duty - CoD (R)
- Call of Duty 2 (R)
- Call of Duty 4 (R)
- Call of Duty: United Offensive (R)
- Call of Duty: World at War - CoDWaW (R)
- Challenge Quake 3 (R)
- Counter-Strike (HL mod) - CS (R)
- Counter-Strike Beta (HL mod) (R)
- Counter-Strike: Source (HL2 mod) - CSS (R)
- Crysis Wars
- Dark Messiah of Might and Magic (R)
- Doom 3 (R)
- Elite Force (R)
- Elite Force II (R)
- Enemy Territory: Quake Wars (R)
- F.E.A.R. Perseus Mandate
- Far Cry
- Frontlines-Fuel of War
- Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
- Half-Life - HL (R)
- Half-Life (WON) (R)
- Half-Life 2 - HL2 (R)
- ioQuake3 (R)
- Jedi Knight 2 (R)
- Jedi Knight 3 (R)
- Killing Floor
- Land Of The Dead: Road to Fiddler's Green
- Left 4 Dead - L4D (R)
- Left 4 Dead 2 - L4D2 (R)
- Medal of Honor Airborne - MoH (R)
- Medal of Honor Allied Assault (R)
- Medal of Honor Pacific Assault (R)
- Medal of Honor: Allied Assault Breakthrough (R)
- Medal of Honor: Allied Assault Spearhead (R)
- Multi Theft Auto
- Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Neverwinter Nights
- Nexuiz (R)
- Operation Flashpoint
- Operation Flashpoint Resistance
- Postal 2
- Prey (R)
- Project IGI2: Covert Strike
- Quake 1
- Quake 2
- Quake 3 Arena (R)
- Quake 4 (R)
- Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein - RtCW (R)
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Shadow of Chernobyl
- Savage: The Battle For Newerth
- Serious Sam: The First Encounter
- Serious Sam: The Second Encounter
- Shockvoice (v0.9.5+)
- Sniper Elite PC
- Soldier of Fortune 2 (R)
- Star Wars: Battlefront
- SWAT 4
- SWAT 4: The Stetchkov Syndicate
- TeamSpeak 3
- Tremulous (R)
- Tribes 2
- Tribes Vengeance
- Unreal Tournament - UT
- Unreal Tournament 2003
- Unreal Tournament 2004
- Unreal Tournament 3
- Urban Terror (R)
- Ventrilo (v2.3.0+)
- Warsow (R)
- Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory - ET (R)
- Wolfenstein 2009 (R)
R: Remote Control (RCON)
Full list of games on mobile.hlsw.org
Are you looking for an app that will be a convenient tool for you?
This app might have been designed for people like you.
Download and try See-Through Display Joke.
This app will give you an amazing experience using your smartphone or tablet.
See-Through Display Joke is a simulation app which simulates a clear display screen over your smartphone or tablet.
It uses the camera to capture the surrounding and displays it just like recording a video.
With this app, you can play, text, search and even surf without worrying about the obstacles on the road.
This app only simulates and does not turn your smartphone or tablet into transparent.
This Map Pack contains High Definition versions of the most popular community maps for DayZ, and includes:
• Lingor Island
DayZ Central Pro also includes:
• Loot, Vehicle and Building Locations - For all three Maps
• Loot Tables - Tables that help determine chances of Loot Spawns
Please Note: This app is over 35MB in size. It is recommended to download via Wifi if you don't have unlimited data.
Please email email@example.com for help with any suggestions, bugs or issues. Thanks!
Internationumber is an app that lets you convert your numbers that are stored without a country code into a universal number that just works from anywhere in the world. No more problems knowing what number to put in the beginning, nor how many digits you have to add or keep - Internationumber keeps track of everything, and lets you live your life in awesomeness.
It's pretty much as easy as A, B and C:
> You pick a country to convert contacts to
> You select contacts from the list of "unfixed" contacts
> You're done!
If you for some reason end up converting a contact to the wrong country, then all you need to do is restore the backup from inside the app. It can't get any easier than that!
Your contacts will never be used in any malicious fashion, and Internationumber will never transfer your contacts off your device. All backups are stored locally on your device, so don't uninstall the app if you intend on restoring a backup!
Information regarding the permissions:
Read & Write Contacts - needed for the actual changing
Billing - used for in-app billing purposes (donation)
Conversions - unit to unit:
* Weight: grams grains ounces pounds
* Speed: mps fps
* Dimensions: mm cm m in ft yd
* Bullet energy (Joule and ft-lbs) calculator
* MOA & MRAD calculator from units mm, cm, m, in, ft, yd
* Graphical mil-dot range finder to estimate range to target using mildot reticle and target's natural size. Supports metric and imperial units.
No adds in this application.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact me by email firstname.lastname@example.org
* The Flashlight you will never forget to bring when in need!
* With the most elegant design and the fastest startup
Main features :
• The brightest illuminator ever
• Fastest startup flashlight
• Strobe mode with sensitive frequency controller
• Built-in SOS flashlight signal
• Intuitive and elegant UI design
• Use the cam LED light!
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
1. My Apps: Provides a list and count of applications installed on your phone / tablet with options to:
- Easily Search & Sort
- Uninstall the app (very useful feature!)
- Launch an App
2. Memory: Provides memory info for both Phone and SD card. How much memory is free / available and how much has been used?
3. Call History: Information about outgoing, incoming and missed calls for today, yesterday and last one week. Plus, it separately shows calls from known (the ones in your address book) and unknown contacts (the ones which are not in your address book). This is a very practical feature.
4. Camera Information: How much is the megapixel of back and front cameras. This info usually is buried in marketing material, but here you could easily find out. Plus, a very useful info on the number of photos that can be clicked from the camera based on megapixel of your phone camera and remaining memory on your phone.
5. Internet connection (2G, 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi) device is connected to.
6. Screen size: Size / resolution of screen in pixels and inches.
7. Screen density: Low, Medium, High, Extra High, Extra Extra High.
8. RAM: RAM of the device.
9. Android Version: Android OS name (Ex. Jelly Bean, KitKat) and version number.
10. Manufacturer and Model number of the device.
My Android app presents the above information in a very neat and simple manner so that anybody can easily understand. Cool user interface with some cute animations.
Supported in 16 languages:
Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and Vietnamese.
Hope you like My Android!
Click “Power saving”button again to close the mode and return to last activated mode.
Two kinds of desktop widget（1x1,2x1） to help you quick start and close power saving mode.
*Battery Monitor, clearly shows the status of battery life and usage.
*Switching & managing Wifi, bluetooth, GPS, background light, sound, synchronization in one touch, saves battery with efficiency.
*Self-Customized Saving Mode, user can adjust the battery saving setting freely to fit each one's needs.
*Battery Usage Setting, will adjust the battery usage status automatically to monitor the battery life more accurately.
*3 different battery models to choose, to fit your needs and style.
*Tab widget: comes with 2 styles (1x1, 2x1), different styles of widget allow you to turn on the app with one tap! Easy and fast!
- SoC (System On Chip) name, architecture, clock speed for each core ;
- System information : device brand & model, screen resolution, RAM, storage.;
- Battery information : level, status, temperature, capacity ;
- Android 2.2 and above (version 1.03 and +)
- INTERNET permission is required for the online validation (see notes below for more détails about the validation process)
Online Validation (version 1.04 and +)
The validation allows to store the hardware specification of your Android device in a database. After the validation, the program opens your validation URL into your current internet browser. If you enter your e-mail address (optional), an e-mail with your validation link will be sent to you as a reminder.
Settings screen and debug (version 1.03 and +)
If CPU-Z closes abnormally (in case of bug), the settings screen will appear at the next run. You can use that screen to remove the main detection features of the application, and make it run.
In case of bug, please open the application menu and choose "Send Debug Infos" to send a report by email
FAQ and troubleshooting
You can visit the FAQ at that address : http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z-android.html#faq
- View player info, kills stats
- View team stats
- View skill assessment
- View weapon stats
- View kills by damage type
- View perks, maps, modes and lot more
This app in actively developed and new features will be added frequently.
Thanks to the crysis3s.com for providing free of use API
This app was not created or endorsed by EA/Cryteck. All images are owned by their respective owners, and Crysis is registered trademarks of it rightful owner. The stats and images are provided by www.crysis3s.com.
- View ribbons, medals (with progression towards next medals)
- View equipments with stats
- View rankings
- View global scores and stats
- View upcoming unlocks
- View weapons, vehicles with stats and unlocks
This app in actively developed and new features will be added frequently.
Thanks to the www.bf3stats.com for providing free of use API
This app was not created or endorsed by EA/DICE. All images are owned by their respective owners, and Battlefield and Battlelog are registered trademarks of EA Digital Illusions CE AB. The stats and images are provided by www.BF3Stats.com.