* Multiple Twitter Accounts – Manage and easily post to multiple Twitter accounts
* Facebook – Simultaneously post to Twitter and Facebook
* Notifications – Get notified of new tweets, mentions, messages, or by specific user. Notifications are expandable and actionable on Android 4.1+
* Photo Effects – Add cool filters, effects and captions to photos, as you upload them
* Zip It – Zip annoying tweeters or keywords from your timeline without unfollowing
* Widgets – multiple widgets, including one that is scrollable and sizeable (Android 3.0+)!
* Themes – Twelve vibrant, colorful themes
* Smart Filter – Filter your timeline to look only at tweets with photos, links, videos, or hide retweets or replies
* Search Party – How Twitter search was meant to be! Lets you search just your own timeline, someone else’s, or all of Twitter.
* Smart Lists – The best way to use Twitter Lists, including robust list management and viewing tools
* My Stats – Up-to-the-minute tally of stats includes Most Retweeted, Most Mentioned, Most Favorited, & many more
* Photo previews – View previews and open photos from most image services, including Instagram
* Speak Tweets – Tap microphone on New Tweet screen to speak instead of typing
* Schedule Tweets – Compose a tweet and send later or send to Buffer
* Read Later – Save links to read/view later using Pocket, Instapaper, or Readability
* Streaming – Tweets are streaming in real-time when connect via WiFi
* Readability – View links in Readability mode for a mobile-optimized view
* Color Code Tweets –Color code your Tweets and mentions
* Long Tweets – Use Twitlonger to tweet over 140 characters
* Who to Follow – Suggests people to follow
What People are Saying:
“Nicely designed… Colorful but clean.” – CNET
“Contender for best Twitter app. 5/5 bars.” – Appolicious
“Excellent Twitter client.” – TUAW
“This is the best Twitter app I've found. Very easy to use and very beautiful.” – Che, TweetCaster User (v6.8)
Keep up to date with the brands you love and get paid for it
- Earn 3 cents every half-hour when an ad is displaying on your lock screen. Simply swipe left to engage with the ad on the Web, or swipe right to unlock your phone. It doesn't matter what you do as long as you swiped while the ad is displaying!
Daily inspirational quotes or photography
- When there are no ads to serve, we will serve up beautiful photography or carefully curated inspirational quotes which we change daily.
- Campaign Brief
- NZ Entrepreneurs
Still got questions?
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions over on our website: http://postr.co.nz/ or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up. Swipe. Earn. It’s that easy!
Please note: Postr is still in it’s early stages of growth and for the first couple of months you may only see a few ads each day. As the Postr community grows, more advertisers will come on board, meaning more Pocket Money for you. Our advertiser partners want to reach a larger audience so you can help speed this process along by sharing Postr with your friends and family.
You can view the source code on Github : https://github.com/jonathangerbaud/Klyph
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE INSTALLING:
Due to Facebook limitations on third party apps and unpredictable errors occurring on Facebook's platform, this project is no longer maintained. No further update are planned.
Read this post for more info : https://plus.google.com/+JonathanGerbaud/posts/6eS74NMpTv8
Join the Google+ community ! https://plus.google.com/communities/108701133516085969362
Everyone gets tired of the ugly, slow official Facebook app so why don’t you give a try to Klyph: a new client for Facebook.
With a nice and smooth UI designed following the Android Design Guidelines, Klyph looks like the Google+ app but for Facebook.
Still young and in early development, Klyph may still miss some features but tries to bring the best user experience of Facebook on your Android devices (mobiles and tablets).
Also, due to Facebook limitations on third-party apps, the following features are not allowed:
• Like a page
• Tagging in statuses/comments with “@” like the official Facebook app
• Share a status/photo/video on a friend’s timeline.
We are looking for translators. Making a translation take less than two hours, so contact us if you want to make Klyph available in your language.
We are always happy to receive suggestions, bug reports or simply a thank you. We always try to answer so don’t hesitate to send us an email.
To people who rate the app 1 or 2 stars : we can understand that you dislike the app either because of its design, bugs or anything else but please, please, let a comment to help us improve the app.
For instance it allows you to:
- Open at vey high speed the home pages
- visualize any item of facebook (comments, albums, pictures, events,...)
- visualize and insert your „likes“ about practicaly anything (pictures, posts, comments, notes,...)
- visualize and insert a tag in face detection pictures (very easy and precise feature)
- create new events
- answer to events invitations
- visualize who´s taking part in an event and who´s not
- management of your own pages
- support the Black theme (with a huge energy save for the Galaxy serie) as well as the White one
- app2sd (please note: once you activate it, the automatical start at the boot of the operating system won´t work)
- make an advance search of users, posts, events, pages or groups
- delete any post from your wall (please note: due to the limitations imposed by Facebook, that is possible only if the post was formerly created by the same app)
- visualize and create new checkins
- visualize and send private messages
- chat with online friends
If you would like to have this program translated in your language, please contact me per e-mail (writing either in English or Italian) and help me translate it
Special thanks to the all the translators:
- en,de,es: HerCapo
- en: Hakarune
- pt-br: Marcio de Andrade, Twitter: @marciozomb13
- hu: Peter G.
- da: Ole I Christensen
- es: Wackorp (email@example.com)
- zh-TW: Orson Wang (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Fast for Facebook is a new client to manage your Facebook© account! Fast is born from the idea to give a great and full experience even to the less powerful device!
Fast it’s also a social reader, you can organize your list and read-share all the stories from your favorite blogs or newspapers.
Special Fast’s Features:
• Use Fast as a news reader creating your own lists of pages and friends
• Read notifications and manage events
• View videos from YouTube© and Facebook© directly in the app
• Deep User Interface customization
• Optional Security pin against snoopy
• Optional Push Notifications Add-on (available on Google Play)
• Download Pictures, Videos and Conversations from Facebook directly in your device
• Access to Facebook© news feed
• Send, share, like and comment contents
• Chat and manage private messages
• Search friends, people, pages and everything else
• Update status, Upload photos and videos
• Access to Groups and Pages
• Multi accounts
• Facebook© photos download
• Widget and quick links
After many Updates, it is a Facebook© client with low battery and bandwidth consumption and a unique user interface. It is active only when you want and it’s very light: only 2 mega! No hidden services or annoying notifications, it can be transferred to your SD card too!
Fast asks for permissions in order to work on Facebook©, if you accept them all the features, It works, otherwise you will not be able to use 100% of Fast!
Check our social activity:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/fast4android
Please send us a feedback. Don't post 1 Star, we are here to support you! Your opinion is important for us. This app is free, remember!
Schedule your updates to post at optimal times, whether you're around or not. Build up a queue of awesome content to share with your friends and followers, and followup on your posts with Buffer's straightforward analytics to see which posts performed best.
Buffer works from news apps like Flipboard, Zite, Taptu, TweetDeck, Evernote, Pocket, Instapaper, Pulse, Feedly, UberSocial, Plume, Seesmic, Google Currents and almost all other reader apps. You also get Twitter analytics, Facebook analytics & LinkedIn stats.
With Everypost now you can manage your Facebook and Google+ pages and also your Linkedin companies. For just $9.99/m now you can unlock premium features! Upgrade and enjoy unlimited page changes and unlimited scheduled posts and start improving your Social Media Marketing across multiple channels at once!
Content professionals and social marketers are using Everypost to publish their content in multiple media platforms, amplifying their reach to more channels and audiences. It doesn’t matter the format of the pictures and videos, or the length of the text, Everypost makes it possible and in an easy way.
- Search and curate content from Youtube, Flickr and Grooveshark.
- Compose your posts and schedule them to send it later.
- Publish media content like text, photos and videos
- Instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Linkedin and tumblr
- Send your posts via Email. Select contacts from your address book or do it manually. That simple!
- Ability to post to Facebook pages, Google+ pages and Linkedin companies
- Sort your preferred channels
- Trending topics #hashtags
- Mentions on Twitter
- Photo quality settings
- URL shortener
- Twitter text shortener
- Ability to choose your Pinterest boards
- Ability to choose your Tumblr blogs
- Ability to choose your Google+ circles
- Save posts, photos and videos in Dropbox
- Unlimited postings
- And much more coming soon!
Everypost is very different to normal scheduling and publishing apps like hootsuite, buffer, seesmic, tweetings, tweetdeck and ubersocial. With Everypost you can create personalized content for each social network and then post directly or schedule it to send later. Content is King, distribution is the Queen. Download the best publishing tool and start to create better content for your social media marketing campaigns.
- I’m having trouble connecting Google Plus. What should I do?
Since Google Plus has not released an official API for app developers yet, we’ve come up with our own solution, developed in-house, to allow you to post to both personal and company Google Plus pages. Here are some solutions that may help you add Google Plus:
- Google Plus will not connect because I have Google 2-Step Verification activated. You will need to disable Google 2-Step Verification in order to connect your Google Plus account to Everypost. Please visit this link on your device to disable 2-step verification: https://www.google.com/settings/security After disabling Google 2-Step Verification,
- I’m still having problems connecting Google Plus. Some users have received an additional error, even after disabling 2-step verification. In this case, you will need to complete the Google Unlock Captcha so as to allow Everypost access to your account from a new application. Please visit this link on your device to complete the Unlock Captcha: https://accounts.google.com/b/0/DisplayUnlockCaptcha
■ 2 Holo themes (light and dark)
■ support for multiple Facebook accounts
■ quick access to your news feed, with nice photo previews
■ dashboard view with links to your wall, profile, photos, messages, groups, friends and pages
■ post statuses and photos to all your accounts or pages
■ offline support (write posts while offline and they will automatically be sent when you have an Internet connection)
■ view friends' wall, photos and pages they like
■ share the posts you like
■ find friends and pages
■ filter the news feed by muting keywords or senders
■ support for posting on Twitter
■ ... and more!
Note that we're showing ads in the application, on the main screen.
It's currently the only way we can further support the development of the app.
We don't have a paid version, because Google doesn't allow this yet in our country. But we hear you and we'll try to find a solution.
Spatio is young, so it may not yet have all the features you need.
We're doing our best to add more in the future versions.
Let us know in the comments what features would you like to see in the app.
You can also post your feedback on our Facebook page listed below.
Twitter: @spatiolabs - https://twitter.com/SpatioLabs
FastLite creates a sandbox for Facebook's mobile site in order to protect your privacy and to avoid the ability others to track your browsing history.
- Very FAST and LIGHT
- Very recommended for devices with low memory
- Full Facebook Support
- Touch Optimized UI
- Check-in (GPS must be enabled)
- Photo upload
1. Facebook is trademark of Facebook Inc. and the app is not made by Facebook.
2. All efforts have been made in order to respect the copyrights requirements. In order to report any violations, you can report us by sending a mail.
** Some of the mobile operator doesn't support this application. If so ,please do not rate us single star. **
--- Please turn off your WiFi network and active your mobile internet. No data charge or MB will deduce from your account. Its completely free.
Try Falcon Pro 3 for FREE with the public Twitter Demo Lists.
In-app purchase required for each Twitter account connected.
Falcon Pro 3 is the best way to consume Twitter on your Android device.
* SMART *
Shows relevant interactions on the side panel, with a smart automatic refresh system.
* COLUMN BASED *
Column base navigation. Anything from your Timeline to a Search to a specific user can be added as a column.
* FAST *
Modern caching technology to deliver instant tweets.
* SMOOTH *
Buttery Scrolling and Animations. Optimized for Android 5.0 Lollipop.
* BEAUTIFUL *
Elegant, Polished, Dark Material design.
Once you've tried Falcon Pro 3, you will never go back.
* Android Material Design
* Streaming Notifications (Mentions, Retweets, Favorites, Follower,...)
* Send and view images in DMs
* Multiple image upload
* Image Previews (Inline and Image Viewer)
* Tweet Shortening (hotot.in)
* Third party image upload (twipple, more to come!)
* Multiple Accounts
* Custom Tabs
* Custom OAUTH
* Custom DNS and API Proxys
* Experimental Push Notification Support (self-hosted)
...and much more!
Twittnuker will always contain the latest Twidere updates, so you can expect the latest features and bug fixes from Twidere.
You can find more information on the following links!
Also, check out Twidere!
Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mariotaku.twidere&hl=de
Ad: calculacha! is an amazing calculator app from the creator of tweecha that lets you easily work out percentages!
There are a few different types of tweecha app. (tweecha, tweechPrime, tweechaPrimePlus)
Check the official website and the Twitter account @tweecha_en/@tweecha for important and latest information. https://twitter.com/tweecha_en
Author's Twitter account is @iam_o_sin. https://twitter.com/iam_o_sin
Latest information is here: http://sinproject.net/tweecha_en/
We'll also give you the latest information on @tweecha_en (@tweecha for Japanese). Please follow me.
If you have any questions or troubles, please contact @tweecha_en.
(No DM, No mail, or others. Please contact @tweecha_en)
Tweecha is a very useful Twitter client for Android. It allows easy access to show conversations, images, and replies to your friends while displaying the original message. You can also reply to multiple tweets.
- Manage multiple accounts
- User timeline over streaming
- Inline thumbnail
- Color label for user
- Mute user, app and text
- Conversation view on tweet detail screen
- Menu to access each timelines and each list.
- Pull to refresh
- Save Image
- Show read status (orange line)
- Mark as read, or unread
- Move to unread position
- Show user information when clicking user profile image
- Easy access: change lists with Swiping, pushing button, and from menu.
- Manage multiple accounts- Showing full size image on display
- Notification of mentions and direct messages
- Translation function (long press on tweet, work with Google translation app)
- Rich friends information with tweets, favorites, follows, followers, and so on.
- Twitter Lists: push lists button to access lists
- Profile View shows tweet, follows, followers, favorites, listed counts
- Push counts buttons on profile view to access timelines.
- Following list, Followers list.
- Tweet ways: Tweet, replay, retweet, qt, favorites.
- Sharing: share tweet, share text, and share URL
- Favorites star appears on timeline
- Direct message support
- Search user, search tweet.
- Moving: move to first, move to last, move to unread
- Multi-language support: English and Japanese
- Switch to show name or not
- Size customize: icon, name, screen name, text, additions
- Color Theme: Dark and Light
- Notification settings
- Easy twitter authentication
- Version information: check settings
- Confirmation settings
- Confirm tweet, retweet, favorite, follow, unfollow
- Tweet shows with line break
- Color label settings
- Delete tweet
- Start app from twitter search, profile, status url
- Start app from tweet button on web browser
- Change color label width
- Default color label visible setting
- Move on refresh setting
- Jump to Top from menu
- Send @tweet from profile page
- Position setting on refresh
- Refresh button
- Show support account
- Fast scroll support
- "Show refresh button" setting
- Restore scroll position
- Install to SD card
- Save tweet as draft and as template
- Shows reply tweet in tweet screen
- Save search keywords
- Save posted hashtags
- Change background color to replies to your tweets
- Change background color of your tweets
- Auto update on startup
- Enable mute settings
- Select mute targets
- Block user
- Report user for spam
- Post to TwitLonger
- Reply to multiple tweets
- Show thumbnail images on timeline
All of your favorite Sprout Social features are now available on the go!
Engage with your audience, manage team workflow and monitor your brand while on the go. Whether you are behind the counter helping customers or on the tarmac headed to a conference in Vegas, you will have the power to keep your business social.
The Android app will put the power of Sprout Social in the palm of your hand, allowing you to:
• Manage all of your social feeds from one intuitive application
• Complete Social and Brand monitoring from anywhere
• Send updates to all of your social networks on the go
• Genius strikes at all hours - schedule, draft or queue messages to send at a later time
• View reach, clicks and retweets of sent messages
• Assign personal or team tasks for follow-up
Sprout Social is a social media management tool created to help businesses manage their social media efforts more effectively and efficiently.
Sprout Social integrates with multiple social networks where consumers are engaging with businesses and brands. When used with your Sprout Social account, it offers team or individual engagement and publishing tools with in-depth analytics, brand monitoring, competitive insights and social CRM features. Sprout Social is known for its intuitive, easy to use web and mobile platform.
It provides perfect integration of Facebook data with your Android device.
Here are just some examples of what it does:
• High-resolution contact images synchronized from Facebook. (up to 720x720 pixels on Jelly Bean!) Uses face-detection to get the cropping just right.
• Synchronization of Facebook Events (including attendee lists!) into your device's calendar, including (optional) reminders.
To top it off, every feature is highly configurable and can be disabled if unwanted.
Don't like the way HaxSync cropped one of your contact images? Crop it yourself using the Contacts Manager.
Want a different color for your calendars? Feel free to change it!
HaxSync is being actively developed, with new features and bugfixes arriving on a regular basis.
If you have problems/suggestions, please post here instead of giving a bad rating (I can't answer your market ratings, so I can't help you with your problem): https://redmine.limun.org/projects/haxsync/wiki/How_to_report_an_issue
If you're wondering about the permissions HaxSync uses and what it needs them for, take a look here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al4pTgdMpp-ndHRBUER1WFVtNzVZVVYwWG1OSDJqalE#gid=0
Let's face it, when it comes to Android, whether you like the official Facebook application or not it has one major flaw: no notifications! And this is even more true when you don't use any app for Facebook at all but just the browser, and yet want to keep updated. I frankly hate this: why would you have to check for updates yourself when you could get automatically notified whenever a notification from your Facebook account arrives, just as iPhone users do?
I decided to solve this issue for my own convenience, and so this is where this app chimes in: a lightweight and fast application to get notifications from Facebook, what you decide, at the interval you decide and reported as you decide. Nothing else, just as plain and simple as effective! Choose between general notifications, private messages, friend requests, events, birthdays, pokes, online friends and lost friendships and decide how to view the notifications:
* directly in the app, with the ability to like/comment/share/reshare/RSVP;
* open it in the official Facebook app;
* open it in FriendCaster (Free or Pro) if installed;
* open it in Seesmic, if installed;
* open it in Facebook Stream for Android, if installed;
* open it in the browser (full view, Touch or WAP version);
* or just open any other app you have installed (just opening the main activity of app, no custom behaviour)
The service can be started automatically at boot if you want, and a 1x1 widget is provided as well to explicitly request new notifications should you want to. 1x1, 2x1 and 4x1 widgets are also available to show counters of unread notifications. (NOTE: the widgets will NOT work if you move the app to SD). Notifications can be received in the notifications bar and as popup dialogs (by also unlocking and/or waking the screen, if necessary). Details on all the required permissions are at the end of this page.
Other features include: newsfeed, walls, pages, groups, checkin, photo/video upload and much more!
IMPORTANT: the app only gets NEW and UNREAD notifications, meaning it won't download, for example, all the notifications you already saw before launching the app or between refreshes.
Icon set realized by Elisa!
Thanks to Matthew for the Gingerbread status bar icons!
Spanish translation realized by Luis López Moreno (email@example.com; www.llmgraphics.com)
Danish translation realized by Rasmus
German translation realized by Carsten Schläger (firstname.lastname@example.org; http://carstiboy.blogsport.eu)
Dutch translation realized by Elroy Tirbeni (Specially for his love: Annelies)
Portuguese translation realized by Marcio Andrade (marciozomb13 - email@example.com)
Turkish translation realized by HuS (He falls in love with Gözde <3) (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Pull to refresh implemented thanks to this library: https://github.com/johannilsson/android-pulltorefresh
This application is not affiliated with Facebook. Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
* android.permission.INTERNET: to get notifications from Facebook;
* android.permission.VIBRATE: for the optional vibrate functionality in notifications;
* android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: to avoid making unneeded requests if the network is unavailable;
* android.permission.DISABLE_KEYGUARD: to unlock the lockscreen, if requested for popup notifications;
* android.permission.WAKE_LOCK: to wake the screen, if requested for popup notifications;
* android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to save pictures associated with notifications in the SD cache (the internal cache alone may be emptied arbitrarily and as such force the app to download the picture again, wasting bandwidth)
Most other mobile payment applications in the Play Store that transact with Authorize.net are "web apps" (including Authorize.net's official application), which results in slower performance. MoBill is a true native Android app, built with the Android SDK using Google recommended tools and design guidelines.
We are also currently the only app that allows eCheck transactions via Authorize.net. Again, this includes Authorize.net's official application as well!!!
-> Process Credit Card Payments (V, MC, Disc, AmEx, & Others)
-> Process eCheck Payments
-> Review Mobile & Non-Mobile Transaction History (Past 30 Days)
-> Restrict App Access With A 4-Digit Pin Lock
-> Test Mode (Requires An Authorize.net Test Account)
-> Drawer Navigation (Swipe From Left Side Of Screen)
-> 5 Minute Setup
-> Works On Phones & Tablets
-> Simple & Easy To Use
The following two issues are not bugs in the app itself. They are bugs related to Authorize.net's API. We have reported them and will assist Authorize.net in any way possible in order to roll out a fix!
1 - American Express and Diner's Club transactions sometimes display in the payment history as an unknown payment type.
2 - eCheck Payments do not display the account holder name in the payment history.