If you like the software and want to support the development please rate it! If you have issues or requests send me an email or use the forum at http://zooper.uservoice.com
- GALAXY S2 http://goo.gl/Yuhzh2
- GALAXY S4 http://goo.gl/aTmJ6W
- PRO widgets disappear after reboot: http://goo.gl/4bqhJu
- Sample templates included, no need to download anything else
- Some custom fonts already included, additional can be added on sdcard/fonts
- Create your templates easily, no functional limit, tons of variables and controls
- WYSIWYG editor with layers like Photoshop / Gimp
- Build your style and change everything: color, text, shapes, position and more!
- Completely customizable date and time (day of the year, week number, number to text...)
- Date calculations (countdown, time to or from any date, calendar event or system attribute)
- Full Math expressions supported (like Star Trek stardate)
- Battery info (remaining time, percentage, temperature, voltage)
- World clock (multiple timezones on the same widget)
- Weather for current or multiple locations on the same widget
- Up to 5 days forecast from multiple providers (Open Weather Map, YR.NO)
- Calendar info with free customization
- System info, like uptime, next alarm, SD card space
- WiFi network name, cell operator, signal strength, connection type
- Network traffic data stats for current day, week, month and more
- Missed calls, unread SMS, unread GMail (multiple accounts and labels)
- Sunrise, Sunset and Astrological Nautical or Civil twilight
- Moon Rise, Set and Illumination percentage
- Series for days, months and more!
- Completely dynamic and customizable TTF and PNG iconsets
- Static Bitmaps (PNG with alpha and JPG)
- Progress Bars customizable with any numeric variable such as min/max and value
- Tasker integration (see website)
- Jelly Bean lock screen support
- No Ads
- Widget on tap action / config lock (and "module" click action)
- Load and Save templates on SD card
- APK themes support
- Buzz launcher support
Zooper Widget has been built from ground up with battery in mind; nothing will be done while your phone sleeps, no weather will be updated if you have no weather information on screen, and no location will be updated if you do not ask it to.
Zooper Widget does not use much memory when it's running - even with 10 widgets on your screen it won't exceed more than 10 megabytes. However, during configuration RAM usage can climb up to 25mb. This is normal and the space will be released shortly after config is closed. If you're using Bitmaps, due to the heavy caching, usage will be higher.
APK SKINS: http://goo.gl/mh3nty
BETA (PRO): http://goo.gl/DXoig
It is a bundle of 6 in 1 where you are able to monitor CPU, RAM, I/O, Network, Apps and your Battery so you are actually paying for 6 applications together in a single one!
Comparing to the Lite version this application unlocks monitoring in the forms of:
- Notification bar
- Floating apps
- DashClock lockscreen widget extensions
- Saving and scheduling of background monitoring sessions
Grasp the full power of customization and configure features, such as:
- The algorithm you prefer the most for calculating the remaining battery time;
- The update interval of real time monitoring, in order to spare system resources;
- Monitor total CPU usage or individual CPU cores (if your device has more than 1 CPU core).
WARNING: Expanded notifications only works on Jelly Bean+ due to API limitations.
- Help translating! https://crowdin.net/project/system-monitor
- Feature graphics made by www.johnxde.com #
- DRAW OVER OTHER APPS: This permission is needed in order to display the floating app option.
- RUN AT STARTUP: This permission is need in case that you want your notifications to start on boot.
System information viewer, system resources monitoring, real-time sensors monitoring, logs viewer.
This version supports:
- Device and OS overview
- System resources monitoring (CPU, RAM, battery, storage, network)
- Sensors monitoring in real-time
- Logs viewer (logcat)
The permissions are required to access system information.
Simplified Chinese - thanks to eroneko
A system suite to monitor and record all activities, backup and restore *any* applications, extended task killer, CPU SD and memory controls, logcat reader, terminal emulator, widgets and notifications, all in one highly optimized app!
♦♦ Feature set (some require root access or pro version) ♦♦
In-app purchase can be made to remove ads
► Application manager *1
◊ Backup and verify app apk/data
◊ System app uninstaller
◊ Share and backup apps to e-mail, DropBox, GDrive, etc...
◊ Move any apps to user, system, SD
◊ Freeze/unfreeze apps, and control app startup and events
◊ Zip align, clear cache, wipe dalvik-cache, fix permissions and optimize databases
► Task manager
◊ Check CPU, network and memory usage
◊ Kill (default) or force-stop *1 any apps or kernel processes
◊ Automatic task killer, memory booster, memory cleaner
► System Control *1
◊ CPU governor, frequency, voltage, GPU controls, thermal and MPDecision controls
◊ Build.prop and sysctl editor (basic and advanced mode)
◊ Boost, analyze and benchmark SD cards
◊ Android memory manager, memory cleaner, f-sync control
◊ Safe: auto-restore CPU settings on boot-loop
► System Monitoring
◊ All Android applications or all processes, CPU, memory
► Status bar notifications
◊ CPU, memory, sd, optionally with graphics in drop-down
► Highly Configurable Widgets
◊ Resizable gauge widget
◊ 1x1 and 2x1 (PRO ONLY) text widgets
◊ 2x1-5x2 graphic widgets (PRO ONLY)
► Terminal Emulator
◊ Command history
◊ Share commands and outputs
► System Logs Reader *1
◊ Logcat or kernel messages
◊ Advanced filtering and search
and much more that meets the eye ☺
*1 Requires root and kernel support for full feature
Caution: Rooting and root brushing your mobile device can compromise its performance or cause malfunctions.
- CPU Usage meter
- Free RAM meter
- CPU Frequency indicator
- 2g/3g/Wi-Fi Traffic meter
- Battery Level
- Battery Temperature
- Battery Current (mA)
- Wi-Fi Signal Level
- I/O Activity
- Time/Date indicator
- GSM Cell Signal Level (Samsung Galaxy S2 and Galaxy Note are not supported due to firmware bug!)
- Number of fixed GPS satellites
- SD Card free space
- Most resource-intensive processes
- Task Killer
- Audio VU and visual equalizer
- CPU temp on some devices
Also there is nice real time graph on background.
Press Show Panel button to enable dashboard. You can drag floating window over the screen or double tap to open settings. See video and screen-shots for details.
This application allows you to:
- Easy diagnostic problem processes that consume resources excessively.
- With Cool Tool you can monitor full-screen applications (games, video players, browsers).
- Monitor your Internet traffic without closing the browser window.
- Make your battery level always visible, with accurate percentage scale.
- Monitor how good your CPU governor switches between CPU frequencies in idle/stresses
Customize the appearance of the panel using color picker dialogs. Also you can adjust transparency and size of the panel in Sliders section.
Tons of gauges could drain your battery very quickly. Uncheck the features that you do not need. Btw, Cool Tool went to sleep and do not draw anything when your display turns off. It is for power save.
ps: If you want to help me localize app into your native language, let me know.
Read FAQ for more details:
GSM signal strength is not supported on Samsung Galaxy S2 and Galaxy Note due to firmware bug!
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Run on Startup feature
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW "Stay On Top" feature
INTERNET & ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Ad banner
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - WiFi Signal determine
VIBRATE - haptic feedback
KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES & RESTART_PACKAGES - Task Killer
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE - GSM Signal feature
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - Num Of GPS Sats feature
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Backup settings to sdcard
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS & RECORD_AUDIO - equalizer & VU
READ_PHONE_STATE - some phone models required this permission for cell signal reading.
Charts show the changes of strength level and speed of mobile connection. Log and Statistics display the data about cells which were used by a mobile device. After importing of CLF file containing cell locations data can be displayed.
If you are using dual SIM device the app will work only with the SIM inserted in the first slot.
The application doesn't show neighboring cells data on Samsung devices due to firmware limitations.
The main points of provided information is the battery charging status and temperature, memory (RAM), internal storage and external storage. Also, You can use widgets on the home screen.
In addition, you can to identify the telecommunication, networking and hardware related information more easily.
Thank you for using!
Our latest Android application lets you find out all of the technical information about your Android tablet or smartphone. Smart System Info gives you a better insight into your device, with PPI, battery temperature, RAM usage, CPU usage and more. It has never been easier to find all of the advance specifications of your device, live and real-time.
Smart System Info is elegant, minimalistic and simple - the beautiful user interface doesn’t stand between you and the information. Each section is split into 4 smart categories - for ease of access and fast switching. These categories are: usage, software information, device information and connectivity.
Each tab is full of information such as uptime, model name and number, Android build, CPU usage and more - we are giving you more flexibility and information that any other free system application. Smart System Info can be used with all popular Android smartphones and tablets - from Android version 2.1 and up. With our app, you can have all the system info that you will ever need at your fingertips.
Be the master of your Android device with Smart System Info - system information, only a tap away.
- Battery percent (is it charging?), technology, temperature and voltage
- CPU type/name
- Processor currently scaling and load
- Uptime in DD:HH:MM:SS
- Free and total RAM, internal memory space and SD card space
- Brand name of your device, codename, IMEI/MEID and motherboard ("hardware")
- Screen resolution, density and refresh
- Android version, API level, Build and user name
- Your Internet connection: IP, operator, country, roaming
- Wi-Fi: SSID, BSSID, MAC address
- Geolocation: your real address, latitude and longitude
This is the ad-supported version of Quick System Info, which provides extra features as following:
* Live CPU/MEM Usage Monitor
* Live 2G/3G/Wi-Fi Traffic Monitor
* Comprehensive Device/Hardware Details Viewer, e.g. Storage/Memory/Processor/Sensor/Network
* One-click Application Cache Cleaner
* Application History Cleaner
* Advanced System Properties Viewer, e.g. System/Phone/Screen/OpenGL/Build and Runtime Settings
* Enhanced Application Viewer with Tag and Backup/Restore support
* Enhanced Process Management and Viewer
* Enhanced Network Connection and Traffic Viewer
* Enhanced Battery Status in Notification Area.
ADs can be removed by donations. Thanks for your support of this app.
Get a free unlock code for translation contributor. If you are interested, please contact the author.
*** Paid version available now! ***
** The 'read/write bookmark' permission is needed for the 'Clean History' function **
* Widgets will not work if you install app to SD card, please check Quick System Info Widget Pack for additional support *
A smart widget is included in this app. The widget provides info about your CPU: Temperature, Frequency and CPU Usage ( % ). It's optimized to spend very low battery and it can also be turned ON/OFF with a single click on the widget. Note that if you move the app to the SD Card, the widget will not be available.
ABOUT REQUIRED PERMISSIONS ( recently some users are giving bad reviews because of the required permissions ):
All the required permissions of this app are necessary to show the user all the info about his device, including picture permission. This app doesn't take photos or videos, only requires those permissions to detect and show the information about the camera.
- Share your Report to your friends with your favourite Messaging App!
- CPU Widget with Temperature, Frequency and CPU Usage ( % ).
- Processor info ( Cores, Max Frequency, Real Time Frequency, etc... ).
- Device info ( Android version, Kernel, Compilation, etc... ).
- Graphics Processing Unit info ( GPU, OpenGL, Vertex and Texture Units, etc... ).
- Audio Chipset Info ( Audio Chip, Audio Codecs, Radio Chip, Audio Modes, etc... ).
- RAM Memory info ( Total RAM, Avaiable RAM etc... ).
- Storage Space info ( Internal, External, SD Card, etc... ).
- Display info ( Screen Resolution, Screen Size, Density, Refresh Rate, etc...).
- Camera info ( Megapixels, Flash Modes, Focal Length, Focus Modes, Effects, etc... ).
- Temperature info ( System temperature and Battery Temperature ).
- Battery info ( Battery level, status, type, etc... )
- Sensors info ( Accelerometer, Orientation, Magnetic Field, GPS, Light, Gravity, etc... ).
- Export your System Report by E-mail.
- Share your System Summary with your favourite messaging app.
If you enjoyed this app, please, rate it in Google Play. It will only take a second and it will be very helpfull for the developer.
Note that if you have found errors in the app, you should send us an email with the problem instead of putting a negative review. The app will be updated as soon as possible.
System Info provides a lot of basic system information for your Android platform, including information for CPU memory, SD Card, running processes, network states, battery, installed applications and so on.
MyDroid System Info provides:
★ Device and OS overview: information about the device and its capabilities (CPU, display, storage, OpenGL, cameras)
★ System resources monitor (CPU utilization, RAM utilization, battery, storage, network, WiFi)
★ Real-time sensors monitoring (all sensors supported by the device and the Android OS)
★ Log viewer (logcat) - to help diagnose problems
MyDroid System Info can be used to verify device information, identify and analyze performance and other issues, monitor sensors. It was tested on a wide range of devices, and we constantly try to improve the tool to provide more detailed and precise information.
This is truly a great tool developed for Android developers and enthusiasts alike.
Your feedback, comments and suggestions are welcome at email@example.com.
The permissions are required to access system information, and for AdMob to serve ads.
Simplified Chinese - thanks to eroneko
- Battery details including battery state, health, usage technology and more.
- CPU information including CPU usage and technology.
- Signal details, check your IMEI number, phone identifier and more...
- Network, you can check your IP configuration, MAC, access point...
Simple and fast, only the information you need. Works on phone and tablets.
Try it, System info is totally FREE and work in all Android versions (from 3.0).
If you have any suggestion just let us know.
To add the Widget:
1) Long Press on Home
2) Choose Widget
3) Choose SysInfo
To remove the ADS make a free donation (Min. 1€);
when you'll receive my mail you'll activate the program.
ALL PERMISSIONS ARE USED FOR THE CORRECT OPERATION OF THE PROGRAM AND NOT TO GET USER PERSONAL AND PRIVATE INFORMATION.
- Show News on About form in the application.
!!!If you find any bug please contact me through my internet site -> contacts info, I cannot give an answer to the comments!!!
- Battery left percentage
- Internal memory left
- SD memory left
- External SD memory left
- Free RAM Memory
- Customizable Text Widget with all information
- 4 different color layouts for Text Widget
- Battery Gauge Widget, updated in real time
- 2 different styles to customize the gauge Widget
- A numerical battery icon can be added to the notification bar
- Chart showing battery level pattern
- Estimated battery time left
- Estimated time to full battery charge
- Additional details or system shortcuts for every entry in the application
- Do NOT move to SD card!
- If you use a task killer, remove Memory Status from the killable apps list, otherwise widgets will not work anymore
- Battery chart is updated only if there is at least one active Widget
- Internet permission is only used for ads
Serial Storage provides a convenient location to store serial numbers of electronic devices, which can be invaluable in case of theft.
For automatic serial number entry, install "Barcode Scanner" by ZXing.
See website for new features/updating information.
Tested on the Nexus One.
New (1.4): Long click on app name to pull up uninstall page, click menu to sort items.
This application displays the the number of "dangerous" permissions each package installed on the phone uses.
V1.0.3 - Fixed bug where not rescheduling alarm after blackout day.
V1.0.2 - Updated help text.