Like a whiteboard with super powers, Trello is simple to use and infinitely flexible. You'll know exactly what needs to get done, who's going to do it, and what's coming up next. Plus, everything you do is synced and saved instantly to the cloud, so that all your devices are always up to date.
With Trello, you can create boards to organize anything you're working on. Use them solo, or invite colleagues, friends, and family to work together.
Write your ideas down on Trello cards and arrange them in lists on your boards. Add details to your cards such as:
• checklists to keep track of to-dos
• comments to update your co-workers
• photos and videos
• who's working on that card
With the Trello app in your pocket, you can make to-do lists waiting in line at the grocery store, assign tasks to your co-worker while you're on the train home, or upload a photo of that paisley couch you saw the store that's just perfect for the house you're furnishing.
Trello is great with Wear! You can quickly reply to comments and create cards from you watch by simply saying Take a note.
For details on which permissions we request and why please see: http://help.trello.com/customer/portal/articles/887749-trello-for-android
The most important functions at a glance:
• Scan documents with the integrated scanner
• Upload documents from your gallery or other applications (e.g. Google Drive, Dropbox etc.)
• Recover documents within seconds
• Intelligent mapping of documents by categories, types and years
• Automated tagging
• Share documents with other applications
• Access to important documents anytime and anywhere
organize.me helps you to keep track of all your documents – without annoying and time-consuming sorting and filing!
If you have questions, feedback or suggestions, you can contact us at any time via the following channels:
Tip: To benefit from the advantages of organize.me, it’s best to use the free organize.me desktop version in companion with the android app. It offers more powerful features that make the filing of your documents even easier and help you to organize your life the clever way.
1.) Rediscover within seconds with full-text search
You do not remember the details of a document? No problem, the text in your documents is completely searchable. Just enter a keyword and organize.me finds your document.
2.) Saving search results as folders
Every search can be saved directly as a folder. All documents that match the search criteria are subsequently stored to the saved folder.
3.) Optimize contracts with the integrated electricity prize comparison by Verivox
The Verivox prize comparison allows you to test with a few clicks if you pay too much for electricity. Just upload a document from your electricity provider, click at „compare prizes“ and off we go.
4.) Create your own categories
If the default categories are not enough or if a document just does not match them, you can create your own categories, too.
5.) Automatic reminders for deadlines and to do’s
Annoying contract extensions and duns belong to the past as organize.me reminds you automatically of cancellation periods and due invoices.
6.) Share documents with family & friends
By using the „Send“ function you can share your documents with your family or friends – perfect to make e.g. travel documents available to other persons.
7.) Add notes to documents
The notes tab allows you to save important information to your documents.
organize.me GmbH is a 100% subsidiary to the quoted TOMORROW FOCUS AG, Munich.
organize.me is available as a web app for desktop and tablet as well as a mobile smartphone app for Android, iPhone and Windows Phone.
Developer website: https://www.organize.me
With notes you can keep track of all the small but yet important things in life, things you don't want to forget. Manage your to-do lists, tasks and notes, take photo notes and use reminders to make your life easier.
Winner of "Best Productivity App" at 2013 Best App Ever Awards.
Rated 2nd "Most Useful App" at 2011 Best App Ever Awards (best note taking app in the group).
+ Mobile note pad application
+ Easy and intuitive to use
+ Create and edit text notes
+ Photo notes and pictures attached to notes
+ Voice recognition for fast note taking
+ Reminders, e.g.: which note is important tomorrow?
+ To-do list with notes
+ Store tweets or websites as note
+ Search notes
+ Organize notes with tags
+ Widget for fast access
+ Share notes with friends
+ Send notes via email, text or Kik
+ Post notes to Facebook or Google+
+ Free, contains ads
★ Premium-Feature: upgrade to ad-free version
★ Premium-Feature: password protection
★ Premium-Feature: device sync
Anything important comes to your mind? Take a note anytime and anywhere you want.
Keep forgetting the small things in life? Let Note Monger manage your notes.
See something that makes a nice birthday present for your partner? Take a photo note and be reminded in time, collect ideas and compare prices
Have a brilliant work related idea while on the road? Chuck a note with voice recognition so you don't forget.
Carrying around too much paperwork, shopping and task lists? Just take notes on your smartphone.
Speed is king - take notes and manage your notes with less clicks. Compared to other heavyweight note applications Note Monger is refreshingly straight forward.
Available for more devices than Google keep.
(keywords: take text notes, take notes with photos, take notes with reminders, take notes with speech, manage notes, search notes, stop forgetting, cool new app, best free app, to do list app, catch ideas)
- No main screens. Go directly to your tasks;
- Categorize your tasks by List (Family, Work, or whatever you want);
- Priorize your tasks so you can choose what is more urgent;
- Choose what to see on your tasks list, easily changing the views (what list to see, pending/today/future tasks, order by, etc);
- Easily reschedule all selected tasks using Actions Menu;
- Delete or complete all selected tasks using Actions Menu.
★ FEATURES ★
✔ Jot down notes, quick and easy
With just a few clicks, write down tasks and manage them all.
✔ Categorize, prioritize and mark 'completed'
Manage notes just as on a notepad. Categorize them under useful headers. Set priority for tasks by dragging notes up or down. Strike them out when completed.
✔ Smart reminders with quick update
Sticky notes stick no more to the wall. They jump right out of your device to remind you!
✔ Calendar mode for smarter planning
Switch effortlessly between your notes and the calendar
✔ Share or Email
Email your notes or share them on the web
✔ Bulk attach notes to email
So, the list is really long and gotta email them all? No problem. Bulk attach to the rescue!
✔ Themes to suit different styles
Sharp, suave or fun? Set a theme to match every whim.
For support, queries or suggestions, write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay tuned to new features, updates and releases. Follow us at:
Note: JusWrite currently does not backup and sync data across devices. We will be launching this feature shortly.
JusWrite © Plackal.
Наше приложение умеет работать с напоминаниями. Просто скажите ему голосом, что и когда вам надо напомнить, например:
"Разбуди меня завтра в 10"
"Напомни через полчаса выключить плиту"
"Премьера кино в начале следующего месяца"
"Поезд сегодня в 5 вечера, предупреди за полчаса"
Раньше вы не делали напоминаний, потому что это занимало слишком много времени. Сейчас вам понадобится всего пара секунд, чтобы освободить свою голову от небольших, но тем не менее важных вопросов.
Приложение понимает самые разные конструкции времени. Вам не надо выбирать слова, просто говорите так, как думаете. Если программа вдруг вас не поймет, свяжитесь с нами, и мы ее научим!
Мы сами с удовольствием пользуемся этим приложением. Мы заметили, что когда задача проговаривается голосом, то она лучше запоминается и самим человеком :)
Для чего приложению разрешение "ваши учетные записи"?
Это необходимо для синхронизации с календарем Google. Если вы не покупали эту функцию, то учетные записи никак не используются.
Для чего приложению разрешение "Телефонные вызовы (статус и ИД телефона)"?
Это требование накладывает движок Nuance Dragon Mobile. Таким образом учитываются ограничения, которые накладывает лицензия. Больше мы никак не используем идентификатор вашего телефона.
Приложение также доступно для iPhone, там оно называется "Помню-Напомню":
Create a YouTim to chat as a group, share an agenda or a checklist, organise a poll, set up a fundraiser, take charge of your week-end with your friends or organise a trip with others...
Accessible everywhere, YouTim is available on www.youtim.com and as an app on iOS, Android and Blackberry 10.
Come to register, that's free !
"This app represents mobile task management at it finest." - Mashable
• Add and complete tasks on the go.
• Sync with Remember The Milk online (limit once every 24 hours). Great for backing up your tasks and notes.
• Organize the way you want to with priorities, due dates, time estimates, repeating, lists, tags, and more.
• Search your tasks and notes, and save your favourite searches as Smart Lists.
• See tasks nearby and plan the best way to get things done.
• And more! See www.rmilk.com/android for details.
★ Unlimited auto-syncing with Remember The Milk online.
★ Keep in sync with your tasks on multiple devices.
★ Get reminded with notifications for tasks due or nearby.
★ Widgets and badge goodness for your home screen.
★ And more! See www.rmilk.com/pro for details.
Follow Us For Updates:
Use Moo.do on your computer, tablet, and phone at http://moo.do.
- Content focused interface that makes organization easy
- See your upcoming tasks and appointments in your Moo.do agenda
- Zoomable UI that allows you to focus on what’s important to you
- Include contacts in your notes and tasks
- Realtime synchronization across all platforms
- Access your documents while offline
- Collaborate with others on shared documents
- Mobile alerts and reminders
- Multiple priority levels and urgency markers
- Tag your data to quickly filter it
- Easily import your data from other services
- Export your data at any time
★ AndroidAuthority: Almost like a real notebook ★ Gizmodo: One of the 10 Best S Pen Apps for the GALAXY Note II. ★ Applatter: An app for all your note-taking needs! ★ XDA: Awesome Note taking app
Say good-bye to bringing large and bulky bags with Handy Note. It's a personal, professional, and school notebook all at the same time, it almost like a real notebook.
You can create password-protected journals. This way, you’ll be able to prevent other people from sneaking into your private notes. Highly recommend this feature to anyone who likes to write diaries and personal memos.
What’s great about paper notebooks is that you can write things using your own handwriting style. It makes you feel more connected to the things that you write. The same goes for Handy Note. It provides its own handwriting tool which is great for stylus pen users.
Freedom of input and layout
put all following elements on the same page: text, handwriting, free drawing, photo, video, symbol, shape, SMS, contact, date/time, apps, and more. change element's size, color, background, and put them anywhere on pages freely.
Unlike other note-taking apps, Handy Note features a lot of customization options. You are also free to choose from its wide range of build in templates. There are templates for diaries, business, academics, etc. You can even create a personal notebook planner. Plus, you can create unlimited pages.
Quick View and Preview Widget:
Are you too lazy to flip the pages? Well, you don’t really have to. With this app, you can simply take a quick glance of your notes via Quick View. You can also browser notebooks page by page on your Android desktop without open Handy Note.
★Magic Pen: No matter you are using finger or stylus, double panel writing allows you to write without stopping and feel like writing on a paper.
★Editable handwriting: handle your handwriting just like editing text: copy & delete word by word, bulletin & numbering, alignment, and mix with text.
★Notelet: Insert combinations of contents / functions into a page just like put widget on your desktop. Items such as Date, Time, SMS, contacts, link, video, webview . Notelet can make your notebook a personal hub.
★Random access with Evernote in enex form.
★ Add -on for Handy Note Pro: 9 App Package and 15 Resource Package.
ResPack 01- Free Notebook: personal profile, important number log, contact list
ResPack 03- Free Diary: a set of free installable diary templates
ResPack 06-Healthy Life: 30 logs & checklists for diet, meal planner, workout & exercise.(paid)
ResPack 07-Covers: 32 covers for notebooks and 8 for folders(paid)
ResPack 11 Symbols: 200 high quality, well-designed symbols & icons(paid)
ResPack 13- Family Budget:record your family income and expense in Handy Note.
ResPack 14-Vegetarian List: a grocery shopping list for vegetarian in Handy Note
AppPack 01-Photo Editor: An enhanced photo editing and effects function app
AppPack 02-PIM: Personal Information Manager
AppPack 03-Chart: bar chart ,line chart,pie chart
AppPack 04-List Set: Create check list, home budget, shopping list with calculation functions
AppPack 05-Budget:do money management better by tracking income and expense
AppPack 06-Calender:Enter your work & academic schedule in a clear, easy and convenient way
AppPack 07-Unit Converter:Universal Unit converter and Calculator
To find out more add on and please search " AppPack" " ResPack" " appbody"
A closet is where we begin each day, and a messy one can easily start the morning off on the wrong foot. Can you find the right clothes for the day? When you find them, are they rumpled and misshapen or are they ready for you to wear? When your closet is organized, you can get ready to face the day without any of that stress. Follow the steps below for organized closet storage that sets a positive tone for your day.
Once you decide to get organized, the hardest step to take is committing yourself to the first organizing project. After that, the rest is easy; it's simply a matter of learning the principles of organizing, following a sensible sequence in organizing, and visualizing and defining a precise objective. In this article we will reveal some valuable tips when it comes to organizing your closet.
You have two options for organizing: You can either do it yourself or call in a professional organizer. Most professional organizing companies are limited to dealing with closets or garages, leaving the rest of the house to your own devices. Some companies may help with custom cabinetry for dens, kitchens, or bathrooms, and their professional designers can help with pricing and selection of materials. But this type of help has little or nothing to do with the principles of organizing.
It is designed for both Phone and Tablet.
1, Unique hybrid model for combined handwriting and keyboard.
2, Text,paint,voice,photo,video...Note everything.
3, Calender,alarm,todo...Getting things done.
4, Infinite canvas, text box, DIY templates, real pen style...Too many incredible functions inside.
5, Organized by books, tags, bookmarks, calendar. Archive and trash box are also supported.
6, Integrate with Recorder, a background recorder using little resource.
7, Compatible with multiple cloud providers, fast incremental backup & restore, unlimited restore points.
8, Less permission is required.
We will support Japanese(Done), Korean(Done), Spanish(Done), German(Done), Russian(Done), French(Done), Italian(Done), Portuguese(Done) before Aug 5!
feature: notepad handwriting handwritten Note taking 手写记事本 便签本 原笔迹
Recommend to work with：Backup your folders, PDF2JPG, File2PDF, FiiBackup, notes 隨手寫
Usage: stay organized remember research GTD diary memo whiteboard schedule agenda draft plan meeting TODO list finance class paper sketch
There's nothing stationary about your life, so why depend on a family calendar that hangs on a fridge or wall? Cozi turns all your devices into ultimate family organizers with a shared calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and more everyone can access on the go.
• An easy to use color-coded calendar, view an individual's schedule or the whole family at once
• Add or edit appointments that everyone in the family can see
• Set reminders so no one misses soccer practice or an important event
• Get an agenda for the upcoming week sent by email to any family member
• Shared grocery lists the whole family can access
• Retrieve lists when you're at the store and quickly cross off items or add new ones while you shop
• See items added by other family members when you're on the go, no more coming home with everything but the one thing you really needed
TO DO LISTS
• Create a shared to do list, a honey do list or chore checklists for the kids
• Have your to do items right there in your pocket to remind yourself or send them to a family member to remind them
• Create as many lists as you want - to do lists are a great place to keep planning checklists like packing lists, the kids camp list, emergency supplies and more
• Jot down a special moment and add a photo all while you are on the move
• Cozi's journal is designed especially for busy moms and dads, so it's quick and easy to keep favorite memories you don't want to forget
Home screen widgets give you quick access to your family calendar, shopping lists and to do lists. Choose from small and large widget sizes to customize your at-a-glance view.
• Your Cozi calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and family journal are accessible from all your devices.
• Cozi also offers a premium ad-free version with additional features called Cozi Gold (available as an in-app purchase). Premium features include: Contacts (a shared address book), Birthday Tracker, more reminders, mobile month view, change notifications, a mobile recipe (to help you with meal planning) and more.
• The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password.
• International users please note: This is the U.S. version of Cozi Family Organizer and not all features may function as expected.
See why everyone from Real Simple to Parenting to Working Mother Magazine is raving about Cozi.
• Webby Award for Best Utility/Services App
• Appy Award for Best Family App
• Voted #1 Practical Android App for Moms –Babble
• "An online calendar we love." –Parents Magazine
• "Cozi is, in short, ridiculously handy." –PC World
• "Cozi just works." –The Wall Street Journal
• "The only FlyLady approved application." –The FlyLady
• "Too good to be true." –Family Fun Magazine
• "Incredibly helpful." –Better Homes and Gardens
NOTE: If you experience any problems with your Cozi app, please don't hesitate to contact us directly at cozi.com/support. We're unable to help if you only leave a comment in the app store. Our support team is top notch and we want to help you!
In just a few simple steps you can sign and return a document, send documents for others to sign, and so much more!
• Step 1: Import
Import a document from email, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote, Salesforce, or directly from another application.*
• Step 2: Sign or Route for Signature
Add your legally binding signature and initials into documents, place text, date fields, and check boxes to complete forms. You can also send documents out for signature and/or complete in-person signing interactions directly on your tablet or smartphone.
• Step 3: Send
Email the final document to anyone or save it back to your Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Evernote, Salesforce or DocuSign account.
DocuSign is the most widely used eSignature and Digital Transaction Management platform in the world and is trusted by millions of people who have DocuSigned in 188 countries. It is used in hundreds of ways in nearly every professional industry and department, including finance, legal, human resources, sales, real estate, health care, and purchasing.
Featured in The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, TechCrunch, LifeHacker, Ubergizmo, Forrester, and more, DocuSign has won numerous awards for its innovations in digital signatures, including:
• 2014 Media Post Appy Award Winner
• 2013 Edison Award for Innovative Services—Business Optimization
• 2013 Silicon Valley Business App Award—Productivity
• 2013 Forrester ranked as the #1 eSignature solution
• Sign any document for FREE directly from your device; no pen or paper required.
• Create your signature and initials using your finger/stylus, uploading a picture of your signature, or selecting one of the preformatted styles provided by DocuSign.
• Customize your ID card with your photo, name, tile, company, address, and phone number.
• Add text to your document such as name, company, address, date, and more.
• Receive real-time push notifications when a document is waiting for your eSignature.
Send Documents Out for Signature
• Supports both in-person and remote signing options.
• Set signing order and workflow for multiple signers.
• Template support
• Receive real-time push notifications when a document has been signed.
• Receive three free signature requests when you signup.
Access & Store Documents
• Import and store documents from multiple cloud services, including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote, and Salesforce.
• Signed documents automatically store in the cloud for free.
• Import documents directly from email.
• Supports almost any document format (PDF, Word, Excel, Text, HTML, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, and more).
• If you’re already a DocuSign user, this app connects seamlessly to your current account to help you keep business moving while on the go.
Legality & Security
• Legally binding—DocuSign’s legal signatures comply with the eSign Act.
• Complete audit trail to see who signed when and where.
• Documents are encrypted—Safer and more secure than paper.
• Customized privacy settings.
• DocuSign is ISO 27001 SSAE16 compliant
At DocuSign, we feel that signing a document should be an easy and delightful experience for consumers and professionals alike. The mobile app is simple, fast, and secure. For business professionals the app also offers much more than just a simple signing experience. It is a powerful productivity tool—a place to complete transactions by sending documents for signature, to conduct business in person, and get notified in real-time when documents have been completed.
Download the app and get started today!
Find out more about DocuSign and electronic signatures at https://www.docusign.com/how-it-works
This reminders app is location based and it works on wifi therefore enables the highest accuracy for reminding you what you wanted so you can remember just in time before you are about to leave or enter your desired location(home or work).
Now you will be able to create location based reminders using your wifi.
You can define reminders upon entering and leaving these locations.
The app will detect wifi changes and will alert you when arriving or leaving your wanted destination.
It's simple ui will help you create reminders that will make sure you will never forget your daily tasks again!
Never again you will forget to take out the garbage!
It's time to stop forgetting and start remember!
Special Launch Price - FREE!!!
Check it out now!
>>> For better productivity - combine with 2Remember: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mokobimemory. Something important to remember? Memo to take? Note to create? Take rich format notes, remember complex memories. Remember everything - not just photos, pictures, text, video and audio, but also the people involved, location and events at that time. More info at: http://www.2remember.mobi/ <<<
* Synchronizes contacts and calendar on phones, tablets, and PCs without vendor or operator limitations;
* Connects with MS Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, MacOS and Linux Evolution;
>>> Why synchronize
* Use the most convenient device - at work or at home - large screen and comfortable keyboard on desktop PC. On the go – mobile phone or tablet;
* Protect the important data in the event of loss, damage or theft.
>>> Why Mokobi
* Mokobi respects user’s privacy. No ads - does not monitor and analyze customer behavior in order to show ads;
* Mokobi synchronization service is optimized for each style to use – save time, bandwidth and battery;
* Mokobi supports any devices, even older (not smart) mobile phones;
* Mokobi offers a fully functional free service + additional paid options;
* Even paid services are available for free – just invite friends. For every three registered friends both you and they get a free month service.
>>> For better productivity - combine with Mokobi 2Remember
- 2Remember creates complex memories. 2Remember the "whole picture" - not just photos, text, video and audio, but also the people involved, location and events at that time.
>>> More info at: http://www.2remember.mobi/
>>> Get it on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mokobimemory
>>> More information about Mokobi: http://www.mokobi.mobi/?langid=1
>>> Register at: http://www.mokobi.mobi/mokobi/register.php?langid=1
>>> Platforms supported: Android, BlackBerry, iPhone, WinMobile, Symbian, SyncML phones, iPad and Android tablets, Windows, Linux and Mac computers.
Tags: contacts, calendar, files, mail, backup, cloud, mobile phone, smart phone, tablet, gadget, sync, pim, synchronization, syncml.