Like a whiteboard with super powers, Trello is simple to use and infinitely flexible. You'll know exactly what needs to get done, who's going to do it, and what's coming up next. Plus, everything you do is synced and saved instantly to the cloud, so that all your devices are always up to date.
With Trello, you can create boards to organize anything you're working on. Use them solo, or invite colleagues, friends, and family to work together.
Write your ideas down on Trello cards and arrange them in lists on your boards. Add details to your cards such as:
• checklists to keep track of to-dos
• comments to update your co-workers
• photos and videos
• who's working on that card
With the Trello app in your pocket, you can make to-do lists waiting in line at the grocery store, assign tasks to your co-worker while you're on the train home, or upload a photo of that paisley couch you saw the store that's just perfect for the house you're furnishing.
Trello is great with Wear! You can quickly reply to comments and create cards from you watch by simply saying Take a note.
For details on which permissions we request and why please see: http://help.trello.com/customer/portal/articles/887749-trello-for-android
"This app represents mobile task management at it finest." - Mashable
• Add and complete tasks on the go.
• Sync with Remember The Milk online (limit once every 24 hours). Great for backing up your tasks and notes.
• Organize the way you want to with priorities, due dates, time estimates, repeating, lists, tags, and more.
• Search your tasks and notes, and save your favourite searches as Smart Lists.
• See tasks nearby and plan the best way to get things done.
• And more! See www.rmilk.com/android for details.
★ Unlimited auto-syncing with Remember The Milk online.
★ Keep in sync with your tasks on multiple devices.
★ Get reminded with notifications for tasks due or nearby.
★ Widgets and badge goodness for your home screen.
★ And more! See www.rmilk.com/pro for details.
Follow Us For Updates:
If you write what you want to remember in this app, on each time that you unlock your terminal, it will be displayed.
If there is more than one memo, one memo is selected at random and it will be displayed.
※ Each time on unlocking, note is separated in each new line and displayed.
Make a memo of what you want to remember.
Remove the check from the check box "Display randomly on unlocking" if you do not want to see the memo on unlocking.
Choose the display preference on unlocking. You can choose from the following four patterns.
1. Title to Detail
2. Detail to Title
3. Title only
4. Detail only
-How to remember
Remembering is getting one hint and getting another memory.
To get the ability, you have to train repeatedly.
Here are the ways of training to remember detail by seeing title.
1.Remember detail by title
First, set display preference "title to detail".
On unlocking, you can see a title and try to remember detail.
Soon, detail is displayed, then compare your detail to that and check.
If there is difference, you have to check where is different.
Repeat this until you can remember the detail correctly at a level that can satisfy yourself.
When you can remember the detail from the title,
you do not have to see them on unlocking.
Change the setting and make them be not displayed.
However, do the last check.
Open this application, see the title in the list, try to remember the detail.
If you can, remove the check from the check box "Display randomly on unlocking".
Memory fades with time.
Open the app again just before such a test, please check to remember the detail by seeing the title.
4. Other cases
There may also be the case of the reverse pattern "remember the title by seeing the details".
Then, set display preference as "Detail to Title", train to remember the title by seeing the details in the same way.
With notes you can keep track of all the small but yet important things in life, things you don't want to forget. Manage your to-do lists, tasks and notes, take photo notes and use reminders to make your life easier.
Winner of "Best Productivity App" at 2013 Best App Ever Awards.
Rated 2nd "Most Useful App" at 2011 Best App Ever Awards (best note taking app in the group).
+ Mobile note pad application
+ Easy and intuitive to use
+ Create and edit text notes
+ Photo notes and pictures attached to notes
+ Voice recognition for fast note taking
+ Reminders, e.g.: which note is important tomorrow?
+ To-do list with notes
+ Store tweets or websites as note
+ Search notes
+ Organize notes with tags
+ Widget for fast access
+ Share notes with friends
+ Send notes via email, text or Kik
+ Post notes to Facebook or Google+
+ Free, contains ads
★ Premium-Feature: upgrade to ad-free version
★ Premium-Feature: password protection
★ Premium-Feature: device sync
Anything important comes to your mind? Take a note anytime and anywhere you want.
Keep forgetting the small things in life? Let Note Monger manage your notes.
See something that makes a nice birthday present for your partner? Take a photo note and be reminded in time, collect ideas and compare prices
Have a brilliant work related idea while on the road? Chuck a note with voice recognition so you don't forget.
Carrying around too much paperwork, shopping and task lists? Just take notes on your smartphone.
Speed is king - take notes and manage your notes with less clicks. Compared to other heavyweight note applications Note Monger is refreshingly straight forward.
Available for more devices than Google keep.
(keywords: take text notes, take notes with photos, take notes with reminders, take notes with speech, manage notes, search notes, stop forgetting, cool new app, best free app, to do list app, catch ideas)
This reminders app is location based and it works on wifi therefore enables the highest accuracy for reminding you what you wanted so you can remember just in time before you are about to leave or enter your desired location(home or work).
Now you will be able to create location based reminders using your wifi.
You can define reminders upon entering and leaving these locations.
The app will detect wifi changes and will alert you when arriving or leaving your wanted destination.
It's simple ui will help you create reminders that will make sure you will never forget your daily tasks again!
Never again you will forget to take out the garbage!
It's time to stop forgetting and start remember!
Special Launch Price - FREE!!!
Check it out now!
“The best to-do list app.” - The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, TechCrunch, CNET, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Create all the lists you need and access them from your phone, tablet and computer
• Easily share lists and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues
• Start conversations about your to-dos
• Attach photos, PDFs, presentations and more
• Share the work and delegate to-dos
• Setting a Reminder ensures you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again
• Organize your projects for home, work and everywhere in between with Folders
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year through an in-app purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
There's nothing stationary about your life, so why depend on a family calendar that hangs on a fridge or wall? Cozi turns all your devices into ultimate family organizers with a shared calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and more everyone can access on the go.
• An easy to use color-coded calendar, view an individual's schedule or the whole family at once
• Add or edit appointments that everyone in the family can see
• Set reminders so no one misses soccer practice or an important event
• Get an agenda for the upcoming week sent by email to any family member
• Shared grocery lists the whole family can access
• Retrieve lists when you're at the store and quickly cross off items or add new ones while you shop
• See items added by other family members when you're on the go, no more coming home with everything but the one thing you really needed
TO DO LISTS
• Create a shared to do list, a honey do list or chore checklists for the kids
• Have your to do items right there in your pocket to remind yourself or send them to a family member to remind them
• Create as many lists as you want - to do lists are a great place to keep planning checklists like packing lists, the kids camp list, emergency supplies and more
• Keep all your recipes in one place
• Search and view recipes from anywhere - in your kitchen or at the store
• Add ingredients to shopping list with one click
• Jot down a special moment and add a photo all while you are on the move
• Cozi's journal is designed especially for busy moms and dads, so it's quick and easy to keep favorite memories you don't want to forget
Home screen widgets give you quick access to your family calendar, shopping lists and to do lists. Choose from small and large widget sizes to customize your at-a-glance view.
• Your Cozi calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and family journal are accessible from all your devices.
• Cozi also offers a premium ad-free version with additional features called Cozi Gold (available as an in-app purchase). Premium features include: Contacts (a shared address book), Birthday Tracker, more reminders, mobile month view, change notifications, a mobile recipe (to help you with meal planning) and more.
• The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password.
• International users please note: This is the U.S. version of Cozi Family Organizer and not all features may function as expected.
See why everyone from Real Simple to Parenting to Working Mother Magazine is raving about Cozi.
• Webby Award for Best Utility/Services App
• Appy Award for Best Family App
• Voted #1 Practical Android App for Moms –Babble
• "An online calendar we love." –Parents Magazine
• "Cozi is, in short, ridiculously handy." –PC World
• "Cozi just works." –The Wall Street Journal
• "The only FlyLady approved application." –The FlyLady
• "Too good to be true." –Family Fun Magazine
• "Incredibly helpful." –Better Homes and Gardens
NOTE: If you experience any problems with your Cozi app, please don't hesitate to contact us directly at cozi.com/support. We're unable to help if you only leave a comment in the app store. Our support team is top notch and we want to help you!
The most important functions at a glance:
• Scan documents with the integrated scanner
• Upload documents from your gallery or other applications (e.g. Google Drive, Dropbox etc.)
• Recover documents within seconds
• Intelligent mapping of documents by categories, types and years
• Automated tagging
• Share documents with other applications
• Access to important documents anytime and anywhere
organize.me helps you to keep track of all your documents – without annoying and time-consuming sorting and filing!
If you have questions, feedback or suggestions, you can contact us at any time via the following channels:
Tip: To benefit from the advantages of organize.me, it’s best to use the free organize.me desktop version in companion with the android app. It offers more powerful features that make the filing of your documents even easier and help you to organize your life the clever way.
1.) Rediscover within seconds with full-text search
You do not remember the details of a document? No problem, the text in your documents is completely searchable. Just enter a keyword and organize.me finds your document.
2.) Saving search results as folders
Every search can be saved directly as a folder. All documents that match the search criteria are subsequently stored to the saved folder.
3.) Optimize contracts with the integrated electricity prize comparison by Verivox
The Verivox prize comparison allows you to test with a few clicks if you pay too much for electricity. Just upload a document from your electricity provider, click at „compare prizes“ and off we go.
4.) Create your own categories
If the default categories are not enough or if a document just does not match them, you can create your own categories, too.
5.) Automatic reminders for deadlines and to do’s
Annoying contract extensions and duns belong to the past as organize.me reminds you automatically of cancellation periods and due invoices.
6.) Share documents with family & friends
By using the „Send“ function you can share your documents with your family or friends – perfect to make e.g. travel documents available to other persons.
7.) Add notes to documents
The notes tab allows you to save important information to your documents.
organize.me GmbH is a 100% subsidiary to the quoted TOMORROW FOCUS AG, Munich.
organize.me is available as a web app for desktop and tablet as well as a mobile smartphone app for Android, iPhone and Windows Phone.
Developer website: https://www.organize.me
Simple to use, but incredibly powerful, WorkFlowy can help you manage all the information in your life.
♥ SLATE MAGAZINE ♥ writes ...
″This app is the easiest, best-designed, and most-flexible note-taker I’ve ever come across, and it solves many of the problems I’ve had with other software ... It has become my go-to place for storing and keeping track of everything—not just to-dos and grocery lists, but my ideas for articles, all the notes I gather while reporting, all the tasks I need to do for those articles, and even all of the stuff I’m gathering for a book I’m working on.″
⦿ FEATURES ⦿
➜ Infinitely nested lists
➜ Zoom in on any sub-list
➜ Tag and filter list items
➜ Beautiful interface on your computer
➜ Full offline functionality
➜ Automatic syncing between your phone, tablet and computer
➜ Collaborate with others
➜ Add notes to any list item
➜ Simply tap to edit
➜ Quick expand and collapse lists
➜ Mark items as complete
➜ Full text search
➜ Much, much more
WorkFlowy is like a notepad with super powers. Learn how to use it, you'll thank us later.
This visually-engaging, powerful piece of app will guide users to live a passionate life, by providing effective time & task management tools and Infotainment.
SolCalendar is well known for its beautiful design and intuitive functions, and it has been introduced by major IT medias such as TNW, engadget, and addictivetips as one of the best alternatives for Google Calendar.
• A perfect alternative for Google Calendar (engadget, USA)
• The most beautiful Android calendar app – TNW
• Delightful features such as stickers and weather, with an outstanding design (echtudo, Brazil)
• An amazing, rarely seen calendar app (wandoujia, China)
• A diamond in the rough (365apps, France)
• Daily Briefing and New Year’s Resolution banner
• Manages your events, special days and to-dos
• Supports Month, Week, Day, Agenda and To-do views
• Offers various repeat options
• Allows to set different timezones for app and event
• Syncs with Google Tasks
• Various repeat options for to-dos
Fancy widgets for your homescreen
• Polished Widgets that would decorate your home screen
• Various widget types: Calendar, Agenda, Day, To-do, Countdown, Shortcut widgets etc)
• Timetable widget
Weather Forecast and Map integration
• Location-based, real-time weather information
• Provides Weekly weather forecast
• Google Maps & Foursquare Place API integrated
Lunar calendar and holidays by countries
• Supports Lunar calendar & Holiday calendars of 41 countries
• Supports 22 languages (thanks to the volunteer translators)
Stickers for your special events
• Stickers to mark or remember your important day
• New simple stickers(mono-tone) updated
(* Stickers will be continuously updated)
SolCalendar is an effective life management tool that could replace your paper calendars, memos, post-its, planners , diaries and etc.
Carry them all in one app. It offers an intuitive and friendly UX.
SolCalendar Syncs with:
• Google Calendar, Exchange
• Daum Calendar, Naver Calendar, iCloud, Yahoo! Calendar, Yahoo! Japan Calendar, and any other calendar services that support CalDAV.
• Google Tasks
[Our volunteer translators around the world]
• Finnish : Tuuli Helminen / Patrik Selin
• Indonesian : Oloan Sembiring / Wensen Roselan / Mzaifuddin
• Italian : Fabrizio Santillo / Fabrizio Oddo / Karolina Gaiofatto / Tito Neroni
• Danish : Nicklas Møller
• German : Daniel Marcato / Jonas Straßer / Martin Philippi / Michael Grandjean / tim.w.de
• French : Cedric Dubuis/ Tim Walter / Lee Chae Young
• Russian : Andrew Skobtsov / Lim Heewon / Anastasia Yugay / Alexandr Krasnobelov
• Turkish : Muhammet AKTAŞ
• Spanish : Melissa H. / Cintli
• Chinese : Jeun Eun Chang
• Japanese : Lee Ga Young
• Thai : Piraya Y.
• Dutch : Edgar Newland / Niels Kikkert
• Polish : Andrzej L. / Michal Kiender
• Vietnamese : Natalie Dubs
• Catalan : Catalan
• Malay : yoska de jong
• Portuguese (Brazil) : Augusto S Biffi / Eduardo Moura / Tito de Seu / Felipe Pedroti Raymundo
• Hindi : Aarish Madaan / madhavdivya
• Hebrew : Dayvid Gill (Hebrew will be supported soon)
• Arabic : Argoubi Asma (Arabic will be supported soon)
(We're looking for volunteer translators! If you're interested in translating SolCalendar into any language, please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Go to SolCalendar> Settings>Contributors around the world to view SolCalendar's translators!
Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time if you have any queries, ideas or reports.
• SolCalendar User Community: http://goo.gl/vLUfWt
• Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/LoveSolCalendar
• Twitter : @SolApps
Break down large tasks to achieve a collection of reasonably sized actions that are easy and unambiguous. Organize your tasks into projects and assign contexts. If required, set a due date, priority, and dependency. Once loaded with your information, MyLifeOrganized goes to work and prepares a simple task list containing only those next actions which require your immediate attention. This list is updated automatically once you complete a task, change context or move to another location.
Sync wirelessly with the world-class Windows Desktop version of MyLifeOrganized* to add even more power to your task management. You can sync using Wi-Fi or the Cloud service. Using the MLO Cloud service**, you can sync with multiple computers at home and the office and share a single task list or collaborate with other people.
Most MLO features are FREE forever and the free version is fully usable, but many users find that the advanced features in the Pro version provide a valuable productivity boost. Please be sure to try out the advanced features during your Pro trial period and consider upgrading to Pro (using in-app purchase) before the trial period expires.
Please use our forum for feedback, since we cannot respond on reviews.
✓Hierarchical to-do list: Organize your tasks into projects and break down large tasks into reasonably sized actions.
✓Next Actions: Automatically display only your next actions in views such as Active by Context or Active by Project.
✓Specially designed for GTD® (Getting Things Done®)
✓MLO Smart To-Do Sorting based on Computed-Score Priority
✓Filtering of actions by context
✓Inbox for rapid task entry
✓Recurring and regenerating tasks
✓Starred tasks: Highlight your important tasks
✓Zoom: Concentrate on a specific branch of tasks
✓Use hierarchy and special option to complete the tasks and subtasks in a specific order
✓Nearby view: Get a list of actions for your current GPS location
✓Location based alerts about Active Actions near you
✓View your NearBy tasks on a map
✓Undo for last operations
✓Widgets with voice input
✓Widget will always show your actual todo list depending on the current time or location
✓Custom sorting for todo lists
✓Contexts may include other contexts
✓Use task dependencies (set on desktop) to complete the tasks in a specific order.
✓Use Open/Closed hours for context (set on desktop) to see active task for the current time
✓Add MLO task to calendar and other applications
✓Send tasks from other applications to MLO
✓Collaborate with other people using the MLO Cloud service**
✓Sync with MyLifeOrganized for Windows* using the MLO Cloud sync service ** or via Wi-Fi sync.
✓Templates for various task management systems from GTD® to FranklinCovey and Do-It-Tomorrow are included in MyLifeOrganized for Windows to help you start quickly with your own task management system.
*MyLifeOrganized for Windows Desktop task manager sold separately. Professional version 3.5.9 or higher required.
**MLO Cloud is a low-cost, fee-based subscription service allowing you to wirelessly sync your tasks between different MyLifeOrganized platforms. Free Wi-Fi sync included to Pro version
***Some features require upgrading to MyLifeOrganized Pro. Your device should support location service and Google Maps for location based task lists, alerts and showing tasks on a map. The version for Amazon appstore does not support showing tasks on a map.
• Easy and smooth UI
• Great Structure
• Click and manage using one button.
• One click solution to managing all documents.
** take pictures and categories your bills,rents,passbook info, pins,visiting cards etc.
- Synced with Google calendars
- Show calendars from Google, TouchDown & Moto/LG Exchange
- Show tasks from Astrid, AnyDo, Tasks Team, MyPhoneExplorer, Ultimate To-Do List, TaskSync, CalenGoo, gTasks, Got To Do, Task Organizer, Due Today, TouchDown, Pocket Informant 2/3
- Show birthdays from contact book with plugin (no 'read contacts' permissions required in the main app)
- Timelines with MONTH and WEEK view
- Can add bi-weekly / bi-monthly events (or more complex)
- Multiple skins (including fully transparent) to make a fancy widget
- Scrollable widgets with Android 3.x/4.x/5.x and with most alternative launchers like ADW, LiveHome, Go Launcher Ex or LauncherPro
- Support Android up to 5.0 (ICS / Ice cream Sandwich / Jelly Bean / KitKat / Lollipop)
PLEASE, if you have a problem or a request, MAIL ME !!
To fill exactly your Home screen, you must use the '4x4 free size' widget, resize it and set the widget exact size in the widget configuration panel.
If you have issues with disappearing widgets on Samsung devices, please read this: http://goo.gl/woDKcx
Create a YouTim to chat as a group, share an agenda or a checklist, organise a poll, set up a fundraiser, take charge of your week-end with your friends or organise a trip with others...
Accessible everywhere, YouTim is available on www.youtim.com and as an app on iOS, Android and Blackberry 10.
Come to register, that's free !
Toodledo is flexible enough to work with many different productivity styles. You can use the popular GTD methodology, or you can use your own system. You can keep things simple, or you can add as much complexity as you need. Keeping track of your to do list has never been easier.
With Toodledo you can:
* Track the priority, start date, due date, time, length or status of a task.
* Assign the task to a folder, context or goal.
* Flag the task with a visual star or tag it with keywords and notes.
* Get audible popup alarms.
* Create tasks that repeat on a schedule of your choosing.
* Search, filter, sort and drill down into your tasks in a variety of ways to see the subset of tasks that are useful right now and ensure that important tasks float to the top.
* Quickly find important tasks with the "Hotlist". This smart to do list is automatically filled with important tasks based on a mathematical formula.
* Securely sync with Toodledo to backup your data and sync between devices.
* Organize and permanently store your longer free-form notes in the Notebook section.
* Make hierarchical outlines to organize your ideas in our Outlines section (requires Android 4.2 or higher).
* Make good habits and break bad habits. Track your progress with our Habits section (requires Android 4.2 or higher).
* Fully integrated with the Android Accounts and Sync infrastructure, for better consistency, and security.
* Share tasks the Android way with customizable templates.
* Customizable widgets.
Some features are only available on certain devices and OS versions. For questions, requests or bug reports, please visit our website: http://www.toodledo.com/info/contact.php
Want to help? Join the beta group at http://goo.gl/1fzff
>>> For better productivity - combine with 2Remember: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mokobimemory. Something important to remember? Memo to take? Note to create? Take rich format notes, remember complex memories. Remember everything - not just photos, pictures, text, video and audio, but also the people involved, location and events at that time. More info at: http://www.2remember.mobi/ <<<
* Synchronizes contacts and calendar on phones, tablets, and PCs without vendor or operator limitations;
* Connects with MS Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, MacOS and Linux Evolution;
>>> Why synchronize
* Use the most convenient device - at work or at home - large screen and comfortable keyboard on desktop PC. On the go – mobile phone or tablet;
* Protect the important data in the event of loss, damage or theft.
>>> Why Mokobi
* Mokobi respects user’s privacy. No ads - does not monitor and analyze customer behavior in order to show ads;
* Mokobi synchronization service is optimized for each style to use – save time, bandwidth and battery;
* Mokobi supports any devices, even older (not smart) mobile phones;
* Mokobi offers a fully functional free service + additional paid options;
* Even paid services are available for free – just invite friends. For every three registered friends both you and they get a free month service.
>>> For better productivity - combine with Mokobi 2Remember
- 2Remember creates complex memories. 2Remember the "whole picture" - not just photos, text, video and audio, but also the people involved, location and events at that time.
>>> More info at: http://www.2remember.mobi/
>>> Get it on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mokobimemory
>>> More information about Mokobi: http://www.mokobi.mobi/?langid=1
>>> Register at: http://www.mokobi.mobi/mokobi/register.php?langid=1
>>> Platforms supported: Android, BlackBerry, iPhone, WinMobile, Symbian, SyncML phones, iPad and Android tablets, Windows, Linux and Mac computers.
Tags: contacts, calendar, files, mail, backup, cloud, mobile phone, smart phone, tablet, gadget, sync, pim, synchronization, syncml.