With notes you can keep track of all the small but yet important things in life, things you don't want to forget. Manage your to-do lists, tasks and notes, take photo notes and use reminders to make your life easier.
Winner of "Best Productivity App" at 2013 Best App Ever Awards.
Rated 2nd "Most Useful App" at 2011 Best App Ever Awards (best note taking app in the group).
+ Mobile note pad application
+ Easy and intuitive to use
+ Create and edit text notes
+ Photo notes and pictures attached to notes
+ Voice recognition for fast note taking
+ Reminders, e.g.: which note is important tomorrow?
+ To-do list with notes
+ Store tweets or websites as note
+ Search notes
+ Organize notes with tags
+ Widget for fast access
+ Share notes with friends
+ Send notes via email, text or Kik
+ Post notes to Facebook or Google+
+ Free, contains ads
★ Premium-Feature: upgrade to ad-free version
★ Premium-Feature: password protection
★ Premium-Feature: device sync
Anything important comes to your mind? Take a note anytime and anywhere you want.
Keep forgetting the small things in life? Let Note Monger manage your notes.
See something that makes a nice birthday present for your partner? Take a photo note and be reminded in time, collect ideas and compare prices
Have a brilliant work related idea while on the road? Chuck a note with voice recognition so you don't forget.
Carrying around too much paperwork, shopping and task lists? Just take notes on your smartphone.
Speed is king - take notes and manage your notes with less clicks. Compared to other heavyweight note applications Note Monger is refreshingly straight forward.
Available for more devices than Google keep.
(keywords: take text notes, take notes with photos, take notes with reminders, take notes with speech, manage notes, search notes, stop forgetting, cool new app, best free app, to do list app, catch ideas)
Supported file types:
• Portable Document Format (.PDF)
• PostScript (.PS, .EPS)
• Microsoft Word (.DOC, .DOCX)
• Microsoft Excel (.XLS, .XLSX)
• Microsoft PowerPoint (.PPT, .PPTX)
• OpenDocument Text (.ODT)
• Rich Text Format (.RTF)
• Tagged Image File Format (.TIFF)
• Scalable Vector Graphics (.SVG)
• Adobe Illustrator (.AI)
Docs Viewer integrates directly with Android's Internet Browser, Email Clients, File Managers, and apps such as Google Drive.
There is a 10 MiB limit to files uploaded from your Android device. Files from other sources can be much larger.
"This app represents mobile task management at it finest." - Mashable
• Add and complete tasks on the go.
• Sync with Remember The Milk online (limit once every 24 hours). Great for backing up your tasks and notes.
• Organize the way you want to with priorities, due dates, time estimates, repeating, lists, tags, and more.
• Search your tasks and notes, and save your favourite searches as Smart Lists.
• See tasks nearby and plan the best way to get things done.
• And more! See www.rmilk.com/android for details.
★ Unlimited auto-syncing with Remember The Milk online.
★ Keep in sync with your tasks on multiple devices.
★ Get reminded with notifications for tasks due or nearby.
★ Widgets and badge goodness for your home screen.
★ And more! See www.rmilk.com/pro for details.
Follow Us For Updates:
Got a lot of trivial things to remember? Don't want to lost something when you find it important later? Want to keep some evidences?
Just digitize them into your phone, remember the trivial things you care about
- support voice input
- take a picture to help with your memory
- share/send the memory to your friends
- fluid interface
Let your phone to help with your brain.
e.g. you can record your daily expense, interesting moment, thoughts, or just random things you care.
Keywords: remember history history database sms share forget simple intuitive
If you write what you want to remember in this app, on each time that you unlock your terminal, it will be displayed.
If there is more than one memo, one memo is selected at random and it will be displayed.
※ Each time on unlocking, note is separated in each new line and displayed.
Make a memo of what you want to remember.
Remove the check from the check box "Display randomly on unlocking" if you do not want to see the memo on unlocking.
Choose the display preference on unlocking. You can choose from the following four patterns.
1. Title to Detail
2. Detail to Title
3. Title only
4. Detail only
-How to remember
Remembering is getting one hint and getting another memory.
To get the ability, you have to train repeatedly.
Here are the ways of training to remember detail by seeing title.
1.Remember detail by title
First, set display preference "title to detail".
On unlocking, you can see a title and try to remember detail.
Soon, detail is displayed, then compare your detail to that and check.
If there is difference, you have to check where is different.
Repeat this until you can remember the detail correctly at a level that can satisfy yourself.
When you can remember the detail from the title,
you do not have to see them on unlocking.
Change the setting and make them be not displayed.
However, do the last check.
Open this application, see the title in the list, try to remember the detail.
If you can, remove the check from the check box "Display randomly on unlocking".
Memory fades with time.
Open the app again just before such a test, please check to remember the detail by seeing the title.
4. Other cases
There may also be the case of the reverse pattern "remember the title by seeing the details".
Then, set display preference as "Detail to Title", train to remember the title by seeing the details in the same way.
This reminders app is location based and it works on wifi therefore enables the highest accuracy for reminding you what you wanted so you can remember just in time before you are about to leave or enter your desired location(home or work).
Now you will be able to create location based reminders using your wifi.
You can define reminders upon entering and leaving these locations.
The app will detect wifi changes and will alert you when arriving or leaving your wanted destination.
It's simple ui will help you create reminders that will make sure you will never forget your daily tasks again!
Never again you will forget to take out the garbage!
It's time to stop forgetting and start remember!
Special Launch Price - FREE!!!
Check it out now!
Zoho Docs is an online document management application for individuals and businesses. This mobile version extends access to your documents to Android mobiles. If you don't already have a Zoho account, you can easily create one within the application.
* Access your documents created in online versions of Zoho Writer, Sheet, Show & Docs
* View documents, spreadsheets, presentations, PDFs and other types of documents
* Edit Zoho Writer Documents in Android 4.0 & above versions.
* Download option to download the documents locally.
* Offline feature for documents to view them with no internet.
* View shared documents
* Upload any file from your mobile device directly to Zoho Docs
* Search to quickly find your documents
* Share your private documents & folders to other Zoho users
* Tag a document
* Google Apps login
* Remembers your account info so you can avoid frequent logins
For further comments, suggestions & questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Quip is the productivity suite for the mobile generation. It combines chat, docs, task lists, and spreadsheets in one app — making collaboration fast and easy. Quip enables you to create and share docs from any device — including the iPad, iPhone, and the desktop — with your family, friends, or office.
SHARE DOCUMENTS AND TASK LISTS
- Edit docs with your office co-workers
- Take notes in the office and edit them from your phone
- Share grocery lists with your family
- Organize task lists for home or the office
- Collaborate and chat with any group or team on docs and projects
- Collaborative task lists support real time checklists, so you know as soon as someone finishes a task
CHAT AND MESSAGING
- Real-time chat and messaging is integrated alongside your docs and spreadsheets
- You can access your chats on your phone, tablet, or computer so you never miss an update
- Chat works across all devices so you can communicate with anyone, no matter what phone, tablet, or computer they use
- Easily create group chats for your friends or office co-workers
- Full featured spreadsheets with support for over 400 functions
- Customized mobile keyboards that make editing spreadsheets a pleasure from any device
- Spreadsheets can stand alone or be embedded within any of your docs
- Collaboration on spreadsheets makes it easy to keep your office contact list or keep track of your friend's potluck dinner
- Spreadsheets supports cell by cell commenting and annotations
ACCESS ON ANY DEVICE, ANY TIME
- All of your chats, docs, task lists, and spreadsheets are available on all of the devices you use — phone, tablet, and desktop
- Easily review changes, comments, annotations to your docs and spreadsheets from your phone or in the office
- Offline support so you never lose access to your docs and spreadsheets
- Docs and spreadsheets are automatically synced across your devices when you come back online
IMPORT & EXPORT
- Import your docs from Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, Box, Google Docs, and more
- Export docs to PDF and Microsoft Word
- Export spreadsheets to Microsoft Excel
- Import your address book from Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, Microsoft Outlook or Google
Quip also works on the desktop (Mac and PC) at http://quip.com
Docs, workbooks and slides on the go.
abDocs instantly syncs your documents on all of your devices. You can view and edit your Office documents updated in the last 30 days, using any of your devices, over a wireless or mobile network. Even when your PC is shut down, you can still access Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents from the last 30 days.
In just a few simple steps you can sign and return a document, send documents for others to sign, and so much more!
• Step 1: Import
Import a document from email, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote, Salesforce, or directly from another application.*
• Step 2: Sign or Route for Signature
Add your legally binding signature and initials into documents, place text, date fields, and check boxes to complete forms. You can also send documents out for signature and/or complete in-person signing interactions directly on your tablet or smartphone.
• Step 3: Send
Email the final document to anyone or save it back to your Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Evernote, Salesforce or DocuSign account.
DocuSign is the most widely used eSignature and Digital Transaction Management platform in the world and is trusted by millions of people who have DocuSigned in 188 countries. It is used in hundreds of ways in nearly every professional industry and department, including finance, legal, human resources, sales, real estate, health care, and purchasing.
Featured in The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, TechCrunch, LifeHacker, Ubergizmo, Forrester, and more, DocuSign has won numerous awards for its innovations in digital signatures, including:
• 2014 Media Post Appy Award Winner
• 2013 Edison Award for Innovative Services—Business Optimization
• 2013 Silicon Valley Business App Award—Productivity
• 2013 Forrester ranked as the #1 eSignature solution
• Sign any document for FREE directly from your device; no pen or paper required.
• Create your signature and initials using your finger/stylus, uploading a picture of your signature, or selecting one of the preformatted styles provided by DocuSign.
• Customize your ID card with your photo, name, tile, company, address, and phone number.
• Add text to your document such as name, company, address, date, and more.
• Receive real-time push notifications when a document is waiting for your eSignature.
Send Documents Out for Signature
• Supports both in-person and remote signing options.
• Set signing order and workflow for multiple signers.
• Template support
• Receive real-time push notifications when a document has been signed.
• Receive three free signature requests when you signup.
Access & Store Documents
• Import and store documents from multiple cloud services, including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote, and Salesforce.
• Signed documents automatically store in the cloud for free.
• Import documents directly from email.
• Supports almost any document format (PDF, Word, Excel, Text, HTML, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, and more).
• If you’re already a DocuSign user, this app connects seamlessly to your current account to help you keep business moving while on the go.
Legality & Security
• Legally binding—DocuSign’s legal signatures comply with the eSign Act.
• Complete audit trail to see who signed when and where.
• Documents are encrypted—Safer and more secure than paper.
• Customized privacy settings.
• DocuSign is ISO 27001 SSAE16 compliant
At DocuSign, we feel that signing a document should be an easy and delightful experience for consumers and professionals alike. The mobile app is simple, fast, and secure. For business professionals the app also offers much more than just a simple signing experience. It is a powerful productivity tool—a place to complete transactions by sending documents for signature, to conduct business in person, and get notified in real-time when documents have been completed.
Download the app and get started today!
Find out more about DocuSign and electronic signatures at https://www.docusign.com/how-it-works
Here we introduce an application, which can help you manage your tasks easily and setup reminder calls. You can easily note down the list for future reference and view it at any point of time, you can setup reminder calls which can remind you of every small event which you don’t want to miss, like your meetings, or personal events like birthday of spouse, siblings, parents or children, even your friends, the same goes with anniversaries.
This application is a one stop solution for all your needs, it’s a digital diary, it’s a Personal Assistant who reminds you time to time of your personal and business events, and it’s all in your phone for FREE.
The Features Include:
1) User can CREATE notes:
The user can create NOTES, in various colours to categorize
2) The Notes can be SORTED. (Date, Time, Color & Title).
The APP provides option to Sort either date wise, Time-specific, Title-specific & color-specific.
3) Option to ADD reminders :
Reminders can be added day-specific, daily, weekly, monthly & Yearly .
4) Provided SECURITY, to protect data through a password.
User can protect the data through a password, to secure it.
5) Equipped with a CALENDER, to see the reminders date wise.
A Calender help the user to view the reminders Date-wise.
6) Notes can be ARCHIVED for future reference.
Archiving notes is like a Backup for future reference.
7) Facility to RECOVER, data from TRASH can.
Deleted notes can be retrieved, from trash through this recover-facility.
8) Provides SEARCH facility to get specific-note :
User can use this option to get a specific note, quickly.
Stay Tuned for More features, soon to be launched in the coming versions.....
With Note list you can quickly write notes, todo items and write down all your ideas and reminders. Use the folder structure to keep all your notes organized. Looking for a simple yet powerful material design notepad app for your Android device, Note list is it.
• Easy to use - Large notepad for writing notes, optimized for phones and tablets
• Organize notes - Store your notes in folders and archive folders.
• Sync notes - Synchronize notes on multiple devices with Google Drive™
• Quick access - Add a shortcut to your home screen to quickly open the notepad editor to create new notes.
• Reminders - Add reminders to notes and check completed notes.
• Backup/Restore - Keep your notes save by using the backup manager or synchronization function.
• Language support for: English, Dutch, German, Spanish.
Pro upgrade features
• Use Note list ads free.
• Note widget.
• Bold, Italic, Underlined, Font color, Highlight color markup options.
• Calendar view.
Thousands of users worldwide are using Note list every day, install and try it out yourself.
--- Before installing ---
To keep your notes save use the build in backup manager regularly, it's best to copy the backup to your PC from time to time in case your device get's lost or damaged.
★ AndroidAuthority: Almost like a real notebook ★ Gizmodo: One of the 10 Best S Pen Apps for the GALAXY Note II. ★ Applatter: An app for all your note-taking needs! ★ XDA: Awesome Note taking app
Say good-bye to bringing large and bulky bags with Handy Note. It's a personal, professional, and school notebook all at the same time, it almost like a real notebook.
You can create password-protected journals. This way, you’ll be able to prevent other people from sneaking into your private notes. Highly recommend this feature to anyone who likes to write diaries and personal memos.
What’s great about paper notebooks is that you can write things using your own handwriting style. It makes you feel more connected to the things that you write. The same goes for Handy Note. It provides its own handwriting tool which is great for stylus pen users.
Freedom of input and layout
put all following elements on the same page: text, handwriting, free drawing, photo, video, symbol, shape, SMS, contact, date/time, apps, and more. change element's size, color, background, and put them anywhere on pages freely.
Unlike other note-taking apps, Handy Note features a lot of customization options. You are also free to choose from its wide range of build in templates. There are templates for diaries, business, academics, etc. You can even create a personal notebook planner. Plus, you can create unlimited pages.
Quick View and Preview Widget:
Are you too lazy to flip the pages? Well, you don’t really have to. With this app, you can simply take a quick glance of your notes via Quick View. You can also browser notebooks page by page on your Android desktop without open Handy Note.
To extend the usage and boundary of Handy Note on your PC, install HandyNoteWebApp( Chrome Web Store ) and you can write on PC ,to edit or view your note on your phone at wherever and whenever!
★Difference between Handy Note free and Handy Note Pro:★
1.Sync with Dropbox is not allowed on Handy Note Free.
2. Import and share of Evernote only works for limited time on Handy Note free, to continue to use Evernote, please upgrade to Handy Note Pro.
3.All Free templates (ResPack)only support Handy Note Pro.
How to upgrade to Handy Note Pro?
Handy Note free is a ad free version with limited function, if you like to expand the full function, please buy Handy Note Pro Key to upgrade to a Handy Note Pro edition.
★download unlimited add -on for Handy Note Pro: (9 AppPack and 15 ResPack so far, most of them are FREE!)★
ResPack 01- Free Notebook: personal profile, important number log, contact list
ResPack 03- Free Diary: a set of free installable diary templates
ResPack 06-Healthy Life: 30 logs & checklists for diet, meal planner, workout & exercise.
ResPack 07-Covers: 32 covers for notebooks and 8 for folders
ResPack 11 Symbols: 200 high quality, well-designed symbols & icons.
ResPack 15-Christmas Budget: holiday checklist & budget.
Please check "Our products" or search key words " AppPack" " ResPack" " appbody" for add on.
It has been done for those who dont want the full and too much featured notes applications with tags, folders, photos, locations, sync and so on.
This is very similar to the iPhone note app, just create and edit notes, and a couple of features more, like synchronization and reminders.
Very simple to easy. Just create a new note. save it and you're done!
They can also be included in the global search system to easily find out your notes in the future.
Installation includes also a home screen widget.
The main features are:
* Create, edit, delete notes.
* Import/Export all your notes for backup
* Synchronize your notes with google tasks.
* Send notes to calendar.
* Mark notes as completed.
* Share in/out. You can share a note with one of your installed services ( fb, twitter, dropbox, gmail, etc.. ) but you can also import text from one of them too.
* Dropbox synchronization. Just login into your dropbox account, from the preferences panel, and start sync your notes accross different devices.
* Alarm reminders. For every note you can add a reminder. You'll be notified, by a system popup and with a vibration and a sound beep.
* Auto-backup of your notes
* Change theme
To understand permissions used in this app:
* INTERNET: used for synchronization
* ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: used by ads
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: used for backup and restore
* VIBRATE and RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: used for alarm reminders
* GET_ACCOUNTS, USE_CREDENTIALS, READ_SYNC_SETTINGS and WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS permissions are used for google tasks integration.
* INSTALL_SHORTCUT used to create desktop shortcuts for a single note.
If you want to contribute in translating this app into your language or create a custom theme please email me!
>>> For better productivity - combine with 2Remember: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mokobimemory. Something important to remember? Memo to take? Note to create? Take rich format notes, remember complex memories. Remember everything - not just photos, pictures, text, video and audio, but also the people involved, location and events at that time. More info at: http://www.2remember.mobi/ <<<
* Synchronizes contacts and calendar on phones, tablets, and PCs without vendor or operator limitations;
* Connects with MS Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, MacOS and Linux Evolution;
>>> Why synchronize
* Use the most convenient device - at work or at home - large screen and comfortable keyboard on desktop PC. On the go – mobile phone or tablet;
* Protect the important data in the event of loss, damage or theft.
>>> Why Mokobi
* Mokobi respects user’s privacy. No ads - does not monitor and analyze customer behavior in order to show ads;
* Mokobi synchronization service is optimized for each style to use – save time, bandwidth and battery;
* Mokobi supports any devices, even older (not smart) mobile phones;
* Mokobi offers a fully functional free service + additional paid options;
* Even paid services are available for free – just invite friends. For every three registered friends both you and they get a free month service.
>>> For better productivity - combine with Mokobi 2Remember
- 2Remember creates complex memories. 2Remember the "whole picture" - not just photos, text, video and audio, but also the people involved, location and events at that time.
>>> More info at: http://www.2remember.mobi/
>>> Get it on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mokobimemory
>>> More information about Mokobi: http://www.mokobi.mobi/?langid=1
>>> Register at: http://www.mokobi.mobi/mokobi/register.php?langid=1
>>> Platforms supported: Android, BlackBerry, iPhone, WinMobile, Symbian, SyncML phones, iPad and Android tablets, Windows, Linux and Mac computers.
Tags: contacts, calendar, files, mail, backup, cloud, mobile phone, smart phone, tablet, gadget, sync, pim, synchronization, syncml.