Ohh snap... your app is buggy The app is not working all of a sudden. When I put more than one keyword in the search I get the ohh snap error message. Please fix, I really like this app when it's working
Declining in usability Was a great app, now almost every search gets an "oh snap!". I'm "oh so snapping up" another app for my searching...
Missing some details Not bad. There's no details when viewing the ads. Like odometer, condition,transmission, paint,cylinders etc. Also the flashing page when loading is super annoying.
Beautiful layout It's crisp and clean easy-to-use use. The only drawback is it always returns me back to the top of the list after looking at an ad. Which is a little. Especially ifvI have already gone through 50 or 60 of them.
Almost perfect This is a great app, but I still find myself having to go into the browser to email sellers. I'd like to be able to do everything and anything through the app. Not sure if craigslist itself is preventing this or what.
No longer able to view ads For a bit now, it won't show ads when I click them. I have to click view in browser for the ad to show. It's quite a hassle.
* Updated and Fixed the posting to conform to craigslist.org changes
* Stability Enhancements
* Posting descriptions now shows up on all devices!
* Significant bug fixes and stability improvements. We’re listening to your feedback and polishing the app weekly!
* Supports portrait screen on Tablets
* Fixes for searching with Titles
* Fixed issues caused by changes at Craigslist.org