Now your data will be kept in the cloud, so when you reset your phone and have to reinstall the app, you won't lose your data!
For this to work you have to go to your phone's settings: Settings > Backup & reset > Automatic Restore
VERSION 2.0 IS OUT!
This is the best version to date! You can now connect the application to Facebook and create debts and credits for your Facebook friends. If you Facebook friend also has the I Owe You You Owe Me application and is also connected to Facebook, he will immediatelly get a notification telling him/her of the event YOU created!
IOU's can now be synched between apps and this is just amazing!
The Partial Payments functionality is also added. You can now partially pay debts or credits, a very handy functionality that our app was crying about it!
If you see any bugs or have suggestion, please write to email@example.com. I want to make the app even better for you!
*** If you like the app, please support the developer! Buy it or click on the ads!
The I Owe You You Owe Me IOU app is an easy and FREE way to quickly organize how much money people owe you and how much you owe them. Track all debts and credits in a easy way and with a beautiful design! :)
Do you know when you have a vacation with friends and family and the expenses get all mixed up with people? With this app, it has never been easier to share expenses to everyone. Share or split debts with roommates or people in your household.
This is an ads based version.
Keywords: iou, i owe you, debt management, manager, administrator, tracking, money, payback, credit, debt, debts, debit, loan, remember, save, savings, rent, balance, lend, borrow, spend, spending, payment, exchange, splitwise, wallet, expense, expenses, money tracking, personal finance, cash, pocketmoney, pocket money, whoa, finances, currency, currencies, personal, finance, helper, reimbursement, allowance, expenditures, settlement, private costs
2nd place in finance category of Best App Ever Awards 2013: http://www.bestappever.com/android/awards/2013/winner/finc
The only debt manager app with debt sharing and sync to cloud, Android, iPhone and Windows 8. Details at http://ioutool.net
iPhone version: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id577034844
*Borrow/lend things and money
*Automatic email reminders
*Preset and custom currencies
*Clean and simple UI
*View by debt direction or debtors
*English, Russian, German, Dutch, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish translations
Pro features (available with in-app purchase):
*Backup, restore, export to CSV
*Recurring debts and payments
*Status bar notifications for overdue debts
*Manual Email and SMS reminders, custom templates
*White UI theme
Please rate if you like and feel free to drop a line to firstname.lastname@example.org
These are all questions that troubles people everyday.
We can help you to answer everything about what you have lent or borrowed: Who, What, When and Where.
Manage what you lend. Do it easily.
Perfect for personal loans, account balances, credit cards, and small businesses.
iOu (I Owe You) is easily sortable and searchable.
- Ad Free
- Multiple Currencies
- Item Debts
- Set Reminders (Notifications)
- Partial / Full Payment Options
- Recurring Transactions (Monthy, Weekly, Daily, Yearly)
- Percentage based Transactions (Interest Rate)
- Choose Person from Contacts
- Contact the Account Holder with one click
- Total Value of all Debts/Loans easily viewable (easily know if you are in the green or red)
- Color coded Accounts and Transactions
- View Details of any Transaction
Feel free to check out www.ioudebtcalculator.com to contact me and recommend updates for iou.
With less steps than other apps you will be able to add your financial reminders.
STILL WAITIN's FEATURES
✔ Neat and easy interface
✔ Few time saving steps for adding
✔ Debts with photo and description
✔ Auto-complete from address book
✔ Incoming and outgoing debts
✔ Uses your local currency
✔ Adjustable date of debt
✔ Debts grouped by person
✔ Total sum of all debts
✔ Summaries per person
✔ Support to minimise persons in the overview list
✔ Backup export/import from settings
✔ Premium version:
★ Free of ads
★ Share entries via messages
Languages: English, German
Keywords: iou, i owe you, debt management, manager, administrator, tracking, money, payback, credit, debt, debts, debit, loan, remember, save, savings, rent, balance, lend, borrow, spend, spending, payment, exchange, wallet, expense, expenses, money tracking, personal finance, cash, pocketmoney, pocket money, finances, currency, currencies, personal, finance, helper, reimbursement, allowance, expenditures, settlement, private costs
Integration of financial and non-financial debts (e.g. lending of a book) in one application.
Group transactions for collective events, such as trips, parties, group admission or rentals of sports fields:
- based on the principle of virtual accounts (similar to a bank), which the participants deposit their money to, and for each activity, their share is evenly withdrawn (suitable for periodic events)
- it is not mandatory to use groups - you can simply record who you lend your money to, or who you owe to, so they can use the application as easily as possible
- complete backup and restore of your data (you can transfer data between devices)
- data export to your SD card in CSV format or sharing via email
- notifications when somebody owes you money for a long time
- the application is completely free and without ads
- recommended by John Doe :)
We welcome any feedback or suggestions for adding new features.
If you would like to help us by translating the app into your own language, please let us know.
- Read contacts: for adding people directly from your contact list
- Write to SD card: for exporting data to CSV files
Just simply create a new record with inserting a name, subject, amount of money and an information of type who ows who :-D.
There is also a password protection included to protect your data.
This is my first application so please feel free to contact me if you have any problems, questions or suggestions.
Updates comming soon.
Top debt reduction app in Google Play. Featured in "Amazing Android App for Dummies" book. Free lite version available. Uses snowball method and the strategy you pick to find your customized Debt Payoff Plan!
Which card/loan to payoff 1st? How long does it take to be debt free? Find it with multiple strategies & become debt free!
Month wise Snapshot View, Promotional rates, Pre-payment, graphs, export to Excel and email functions available.
Enhanced Prepayment for Debt Payoff Planner
- Allows user to enter multiple Prepayment which can be used for any or specific debt.
- Saves prepayment input entered by user
- Edit or Delete existing Prepayment
A Recommend Option to have a consolidated view of all Strategies. This gives your best case scenarios. A MUST TRY before you start to use the app.
Now you can Backup your data and Restore it later. Comes handy if you are replacing phones or simply have to uninstall and reinstall. Backup can be done to SD Card / Internal Memory or Google Drive.
For any country/loan/credit cards/Debt and with optional encrypted password protection.
On Popular Demand! - Now you can track your payments, i.e. mark the past payments as Paid and count days to be debt free! This is via an optional add-on app purchase (Payment Scheduler) that has widgets, status bar notification and more. Check it out yourself!
Any issues, please reach out to Dev. We cannot solve issues through poor reviews.
This application was designed to:
- Share expenses with friends during events (eg holidays with friends, outings, group purchasing ...)
- An event is composed of one or more need
- Each need can be shared in any way with friends (ex 4 friends, only 3 need to purchase something and 2 of them only pay different amounts or friends who lend the money for others, dependents management...)
- History of all expenses (photo card ticket or invoice)
- Reports sent by email to the participants
- Graphical representations of the expenses
- And most importantly, How much has to be paid back to the participants ?
• Sync with other Androids, iPhones and the web, also works fully offline
• Focus on great user experience, tablet layout
• Possibility to have multiple groups and swipe between them
• Payments log
• Minimal number of transactions to settle debts within a group
• Multiple currencies
• Uneven split (useful for families or couples), more people can contribute to the payment
• Attach image of receipt to the payment
• Email export, export/import to SD card and CSV
• Repay your debts easily via PayPal (no fees)
• For developers: open API
• Translated to 20 languages
More available via in-app purchases:
• remove ads
• filter payments
• convert debts into single currency
• Contacts - suggesting names and e-mails
• Internet, Phone state - sync, PayPal, statistics
• Accounts, Sync - sync
• SD Card - storing of receipts
Beta version: http://goo.gl/VsXpZG
Network: Used for requesting ads.
Read Contacts: Used for easy adding participants within the app.
Use Splitwise to split household bills with roommates, to figure out costs for a group vacation, or just to remember when a friend spots you for lunch. On the Android, iPhone or the web (http://splitwise.com), you can view your balances, track spending trends, set up email reminders for bills, and much much more!
"I only wish such a tool had been available when I was a new college graduate..." – Ann Carrns, NYTimes Bucks Blog
"Whoa, @split_wise is what we always wanted livewith.us to be. Totally going to use this in my new apt instead of my own software." – @aroldan
* Keeps track of your debts and loans
* Can handle money, beer and any other things you need
* Links people with phone book for easy calling
* Reminders for expired items
* Debt history
* Statistics per person
* Recurring debts
* Backup with Android Cloud in case you uninstall the app by mistake
Please rate it if you find this application useful. You can contact us at any time for feature requests or bug reports.
Keywords: debt manager, money lender, lend, borrow, I owe you, cash, mobile money manager, personal finance
Your debt manager
Manage your debts and loans for free with this debt - loan manager, yommer.
The free You Owe Me Manager application.
You always forget when you lend someone money. Yommer is an app to manage your debts for things and money. Keep record of what your friends owe you.and what you owe to your friends.
- Easy to use
- Debts and loans
- Every currency, money, things,...
- Use contacts from your contact list
- Send sms reminders
- Never forget what you owe me and what I owe you
Going on vacation and want to manage your debts? With this debt manager you can keep track of all the expenses, who paid what, where and when. Never forget to pay back your friends and never forget what they owe you!