US Standard and US/UK Pro Word Lists (80k and 180k words)
4x4 and 5x5 game boards
New US Word List (80k word standard)
Use it for solving crossword puzzles, finding hidden meaning in politician's names or, just amusing yourself.
The Morse code = here come dots
A decimal point = I'm a dot in place
Astronomer = moon starer!
The eyes = they see
Punishment = nine thumps
Type in your phrase, wait for the dictionary to load, press start, and now it's your turn!
For every phrase longer than a few letters there are hundreds of anagrams.
Anagram Puzzle is equipped with roughly the top 15,000 words of American English. This ensures that the puzzles are fun and not too difficult.
-77,000+ recognized words
-US & UK dictionaries
-Trillions of possible boards.
-Compete online against thousands of players
-Keyboard and Touch Screen entry
-Code available under the GPL
--- Letteretti is in beta! This is the ad-supported version. An ad-free version is available, and it is 50% off during beta! ---
Letteretti is a word-scramble game. The goal is to make a 10-letter word. You won't start with 10 letters right away, though- you'll have to earn them! You'll start with just three letters. Once you find a word using all the letters you'll get a new letter and have to find the next word. Work your way up to 10 letters and find the 10-letter word! A little logic and a lot of shorter words will help you find the longest word.
Several difficulty levels are available
Planned features/known issues:
* Skins and graphics overhaul
* Saved games and stats aren't shared between free and ad-free versions
* Doesn't look great on large (as in tablet-sized) screens
* Hint box lags in coming up
* Rarely a word will not appear in the cloud as it should
* Achievement progress is semi-lost when switching devices
Words By Post is the only cross-platform word game that keeps track of your skill level and always matches you against players of similar ability to your own. And since it is available for iPhone, Android, and Windows Phones, you can play your friends no matter what type of phone they have!
Play this classic multiplayer word game with real people online! Challenge your friends to friendly games or play ranked matches against random opponents of similar skill levels. Compete for the highest rating. Play as many simultaneous games as you want!
Automatic push notifications will let you know when you have moves waiting!
Tap any played word to see its definition.
Chat with your opponents using the in-game message board.
Improve your ranking by playing ranked games against comparable opponents. Skill ranking updates using the classic Elo rating system to adjust your rank when you win or lose. A leaderboard view shows you how you compare to the top players.
Words By Post is perfect for players of all skill levels because your matched opponent's skill level will be adapted based on your own skill level.
Create a local hand-off game and play your friend by passing the phone back and forth. When you make your move, your opponents tiles will not be visible until they reveal them.
Tap on your opponent's name to see your all-time head-to-head win/loss and average point differential against that player.
Words By Post is available for iPhone, Android, and Windows Phones.
14 million users play "Bubble Epic" on Facebook. Continue the addictive experience to the mobile.
Download Bubble Epic Now! You could play it everywhere with offline mode. GO!
Very simple, easy and straight-forward game play:
- 200+ level to play
- Get 3 stars in every level, you are the expert!
- Connect to Facebook & beat your friends in tournament
- Support online & offline mode, enjoy the game anytime & anywhere!
Like Bubble Epic Now: https://www.facebook.com/BubbleEpicCommunity
Previously known as "Jumblee Words", it has now been rebranded as "Lexathon".
The faster you react and the more words you find from the English dictionary, the higher your score! Lexathon is translated in 19 different languages, so post your scores to Facebook, throw down the linguistic gauntlet and challenge your friends to beat your top scores.
Shake your phone to scramble the letters to discover as many words as possible. Don’t waste any time! Once you’ve found as many words as you can, click the ‘Give up’ button to maximise your score and see all the words you missed.
*With more than 100,000 word puzzles to solve, you could play Lexathon once a day and still have a fresh word game to play for the next 275 years!*
So if you're into addictive puzzle games or anagrams, like word jumbles, want improve your English vocabulary and spelling or enhance your Boggle and Scrabble skills, then this is the game for you!
If you like playing games such as DroidWords, Lexic, Boggle, Syrious Scramble, Target, Wixel, Word Frenzy, Word Game, Word Mix, Word Scrambler, Wordfeud, Wordoid, Wordplay, "Words With Friends", WordUp/WordzUp then you've come to the right place!
Very active developer, so if you encounter *any* problems please contact me first and I'll do my best to help.
★ Race against the clock in timed mode, or go at your own pace with untimed mode
★ Look up definitions in a user modifiable dictionary
★ Word definitions - courtesy of Wordnik
★ Leader boards and achievements - courtesy of Google Play Games
★ Post scores to Facebook
★ You decide how long a game should last
★ Shake to shuffle letters
★ Google TV ready
★ Ad supported or in-app pro version
★ Game has been professionally translated to the following languages: German, Italian, Korean and Russian
tags: word game, word puzzle, word jumble, word scramble, puzzle game, anagram, crossword, dictionary, boggle, brain training, scrabble, spelling, learning, words with friends, español, inglés, spanish, english, italian, italiano, german, russian, board game, squares, puzzles, play, fun.
Like in Scrabble or Boogle the goal of the game is to place the letters in the correct order, in this case to find the hidden word.
You can change the dictionary to play with English or French words in the game options. Default dictionary is in French.
You can also change the words length for hard difficulty
If you find any bug or have any suggestion please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks !
Ne vous y trompez pas, l'exercice est plus difficile que le jeux traditionnel.
Nous vous proposons là 10 grilles 8 x 8 cases. Si l'exercice vous plait, nous ajouterons des grilles et peut être d'autres recueils.
Vous aimez les mots, les lettres, vous jouez au mot le plus long, au Scrabble, Retrouvez nos jeux de réflexion autour des lettres et des mots (Abondance, Amalgame, Cascade, Catamot), jeux de chiffres (Agace), réflexion (Astrocyte) ainsi que de nombreux recueils de mots croisés, casés...
Merci à tous.
The basic idea of the game is to find words in a grid, and indicate them using your phone's touchscreen. The many options, most of which change gameplay drastically, make it a game that will never get old!
Listed below are some of its many features (but you'll have to try the game to really see the wide variety of fun gameplay it can offer!):
* English (American and British) and Dutch dictionaries included by default, as well as SOWPODS and TWL 2006.
* Game rules can be changed whenever you want:
There is endless gameplay variation. By default the game is set up so that consecutive letters in a word must come from adjacent dice blocks, like Boggle.
If you play in this mode, you can choose to enable or disable or even strictly require diagonal moves or bends in a word to keep the gameplay fresh.
If you play without the adjacency restriction, it's a whole other game all-together! In that case, you can jumble together words using all the blocks in any way.
You decide what is most fun to you!
* Minimum/maximum word count: Generated games will contain an amount of words within a specified range. Only want games with lots of words in them? No problem, specify a high minimum word count! Want a totally different challenge? Specify minimum word length 9, maximum word count 1 and try to find the only 9-letter word in a 7 by 7 grid. (Good luck!)
* Ability to block certain words and add additional words (on a per-dictionary basis). You don't think "biwinning" is a real English word? Block it!
* Customizable grid layout: you vary the width and height or the playing grid, play on non-square grids if you like, for some variation on the old 4x4 gameplay. You can even disable individual blocks if you want even more variation!
* Word definition lookup: Simply press on a word twice in the list after a game to look it up online! This makes the game educational as well as fun
* 8 nice default color schemes, plus the ability to choose a custom color for your game blocks
* Scoring system, using points per minute and percentage of maximum score metrics. Think you're better than your friends? Now you can (dis)prove it! High scores can be kept per metric per dictionary. Note that letter frequency determines how much points a letter is worth!
* Two different input methods: by default you drag your finger along the screen to form words and releasing when your word is done. If you prefer, you may choose the alternate input method, which using tapping on letter blocks and a separate word submission button.
* Hot blocks:
This feature adds a lot of fun (and stress!) to the game. It works as follows: if hot blocks are enabled, the game randomly picks a block in your grid, and designates it "the hot block". It will be darkened on your screen, so you will be able to tell easily, which block it is. Now, if you form a word while using this letter block, while it is hot, this word will be worth more points. You can specify the duration a block will be hot (when it cools down, another hot block will immediately take its place), and also the score multiplier (ranging from 2x score to 5x!).
* Local 2-player challenges
* Game saving: you can save your games at any point and then resume them later. The game also contains an autosave feature that activates whenever you navigate away from the app. In case your phone battery runs out, for example, you'll still be able to continue!
* Tons of look and feel options, you can basically customize ANYTHING about this game
This free game's development is supported by ads.
If you liked word games like Word Hero, Ruzzle / Rumble, WordUp / WordzUp, Tile Takedown, Boggle, Wixel, Word Game, Syrious Scramble, etc. you won't be disappointed with this game! Have fun.
Please consider reviewing/rating Wordplay on the market, if you enjoy it!
Like in Anagram, Scrabble or Boogle the goal of the game is to place the letters in the correct order to find the hidden word.
You can play in challenge mode where difficulty increases every time you find a new word.
You can also play in custom mode where you can choose words length for harder difficulty or the game time.
Try to find the hidden word in the central line marked in red. You can move the columns of letters up or down clicking the arrows. When you find the right word the central line will be in green color.
Every time you want you can press "Next" to go to the next word.
If you find any bug or have any suggestion please send it to email@example.com. Thanks !
Contains a built-in dictionary. More features coming soon! Please leave feedback.
Upgrade to the pro version to remove the ads.
★★★5000 levels of extremely enjoyable Saga of Bubble Shooter★★★.
No candy no diamonds, just crazy crushing of soda bubbles in this bubble shooter game.
Most classic and challenging bubble shooter game.
Amazing Game play with Two Modes.
Puzzle Mode(5000 Levels) & Fire Fighting Mode(3 difficulty Mode).
No need to swipe the candy or diamonds just shoot the bubble and Match 3 or more bubble of same colour to crush them. Clear all the bubbles to move to a new more challenging level.
You can shoot the bubbles in two way.
- Just tap on the screen where you want the to shoot the bubble.
- Or you can user aiming line, which moves when you move your finger on game screen, showing exactly where the bubble will go and when you lift your finger and bubble is shot.
Without candy and diamonds you will find a very eye pleasing Juicy Soda environments to sink you in this saga of never ending bubble shooter fun.
* Puzzle Mode - More than 5000 fun levels of saga puzzles
* Fire Fighting Mode - Three Modes Easy-Medium-Hard are there to make the game more interesting
* Global Leader Board - You can submit the high score to global leader board.
* Excellent graphics, Soothing sound
* Awesome bonuses
* Increasing Level of Difficulty with every Passing Level
Soda Bubble Crush provides hours and hours of fun Bubble shooter spell-bounding fun, just bubbling fun of Sodalicious bubble with no scattering candy nor diamond.
Get Free Gift with every Completed Level.
After a long time such a nice Bubble Shooter puzzle game has come on store which contain 5000 Level of
challenging fun with colorful bubbles/balls but no candy.
Get this Saga of Bubble shooter absolutely Free on Store(NO In app Purchase).Many more levels are COMING SOON.
The UnBox Festival focuses on emerging and disruptive ideas from individuals and organizations that are pushing the boundaries of their own practice. The festival highlights examples of multidisciplinary approaches and creative collaborations that are rooted in people-centric, real world contexts. The festival is curated with a range of themes that intersect social innovation, culture, technology, art, food, sustainability and enterprise as seen through the prism of design thinking.
In 2014, the UnBox Festival will take place on 12, 13, 14 December at the Indira Gandhi National Center for Arts and other venues in New Delhi, India. “ALL TOGETHER NOW!” is the key statement for this year’s edition, representing a call to action to the emerging UnBox community to come together in new ways and co-create this year’s festival.
UnBox 2014 is the first time that the festival is putting out an app to discover the mind-numbing array of events happening over the 3 days of the festival. Choose from between a bicycle tour of Lutyens Delhi, a walk to one of the oldest stepping wells in the city and learn about ancient water conservation methods, enjoy a winter comfort meal cooked by the housewives of an urban village, or engage in intense conversations on innovation in governance.
The app will allow you to:
- view an hour by hour schedule of seminars, panels, workshops and city walks over the three days
- create your own watchlist of events you are most interested in attending and have them for ready reference
- search and discover events by topics of interest
- a map to locate your favorite speaker and event
- essential information on the festival
- live notifications and broadcasts from the event team
We are hoping the app will get you the most from the festival - it is our first time, so pardon the glitches.
For more information, visit www.unboxfestival.com
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
UnBox Festival is conceptualized, organized and hosted by Quicksand - one of India's leading interdisciplinary design research and innovation consulting firms. For more information, visit www.quicksand.co.in.