Anagram Puzzle is equipped with roughly the top 15,000 words of American English. This ensures that the puzzles are fun and not too difficult.
An anagram is a word or phrase which can be formed from another by rearranging its letters.
Input any letters, and Word Finder will find words made from those letters, including those which do not use all of the letters given.
You can also try replacing unknown letters with question marks (e.g. "w?rdf???er" -> "wordfinder"). With question marks in the input, Word Finder will show you words which are of the correct length and which have your letters in the correct places. This is good for other puzzles such as crosswords.
Word Finder has dictionaries for US and UK English.
Word Finder can help you in many puzzles, riddles, and games.
Niner is a traditional word game where the objective is to form as many words as possible from a grid of nine letters. Each letter tile can only be used once and the center letter tile is mandatory.
Words must have at least four letters. There is always at least one word containing all nine letters.
Niner supports wiktionary lookup by long-clicking words, making it not only challenging and addictive but also educational. A great way to extend your vocabulary or improve your Wordfeud score!
The perfect complement to Words With Friends, Wordfeud and Hangman!
Currently supporting English (subset of TWL) and Swedish dictionaries.
Like in Scrabble or Boogle the goal of the game is to place the letters in the correct order, in this case to find the hidden word.
You can change the dictionary to play with English or Deutsch words in the game options. Default dictionary is in Deutsch.
You can also change the words length for harder difficulty or the game time.
If you find any bug or have any suggestion please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks !
Then this app is right for you.
Spend some time with seven word games or find a word you need for playing.
- Code Word
- Hidden Words
- Word Morph
Have a fun! ;-)
Play The Best IQ Test To Find Out If You're A Genius!
Run your imagination and find a logical explanation for the mysterious puzzles!
Find the solution, open the Cryptex and see what awaits you in the next stage!
"IQ Test - Cryptex Challenge" is entertaining mental free game consisting of 60 unique riddles, divided into 5 levels of varying difficulty!
The first level can solve 90% of the population. The last is only 5%!
How many of puzzles can you solve?
This is real good memory trainer!
Exercise your brain with the most addicting IQ test ever!
♥ More than 1 000 000 downloads around the world! Thank you! ♥
★ 60 unique puzzles!
★ 5 levels of varying difficulty
★ 120 hints!
★ IQ measurement (like the IQ test)
★ detailed statistics
Best game for all fans of puzzles, word games, brain thinking, mind games, logic puzzles and riddles with answers!
During the game will be measured your IQ, which will allow you to know the strength of their own mind.
Each riddle has 2 hints. Remember, however, that their use would reduce the value of the iq.
Open Cryptex! Maybe you're a genius!
“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.” Albert Einstein
IQ of famous people:
- Leonardo da Vinci IQ 220
- Garry Kasparov IQ 190
- Wolfgang Mozart IQ 165
- Albert Einstein IQ 160
- Bill Gates IQ 160
Cryptex Challenge Facebook:
Previously known as "Jumblee Words", it has now been rebranded as "Lexathon".
The faster you react and the more words you find from the English dictionary, the higher your score! Lexathon is translated in 19 different languages, so post your scores to Facebook, throw down the linguistic gauntlet and challenge your friends to beat your top scores.
Shake your phone to scramble the letters to discover as many words as possible. Don’t waste any time! Once you’ve found as many words as you can, click the ‘Give up’ button to maximise your score and see all the words you missed.
*With more than 100,000 word puzzles to solve, you could play Lexathon once a day and still have a fresh word game to play for the next 275 years!*
So if you're into addictive puzzle games or anagrams, like word jumbles, want improve your English vocabulary and spelling or enhance your Boggle and Scrabble skills, then this is the game for you!
If you like playing games such as DroidWords, Lexic, Boggle, Syrious Scramble, Target, Wixel, Word Frenzy, Word Game, Word Mix, Word Scrambler, Wordfeud, Wordoid, Wordplay, "Words With Friends", WordUp/WordzUp then you've come to the right place!
Very active developer, so if you encounter *any* problems please contact me first and I'll do my best to help.
★ Race against the clock in timed mode, or go at your own pace with untimed mode
★ Look up definitions in a user modifiable dictionary
★ Word definitions - courtesy of Wordnik
★ Leader boards and achievements - courtesy of Google Play Games
★ Post scores to Facebook
★ You decide how long a game should last
★ Shake to shuffle letters
★ Google TV ready
★ Ad supported or in-app pro version
★ Game has been professionally translated to the following languages: German, Italian, Korean and Russian
tags: word game, word puzzle, word jumble, word scramble, puzzle game, anagram, crossword, dictionary, boggle, brain training, scrabble, spelling, learning, words with friends, español, inglés, spanish, english, italian, italiano, german, russian, board game, squares, puzzles, play, fun.
The basic idea of the game is to find words in a grid, and indicate them using your phone's touchscreen. The many options, most of which change gameplay drastically, make it a game that will never get old!
Listed below are some of its many features (but you'll have to try the game to really see the wide variety of fun gameplay it can offer!):
* English (American and British) and Dutch dictionaries included by default, as well as SOWPODS and TWL 2006.
* Game rules can be changed whenever you want:
There is endless gameplay variation. By default the game is set up so that consecutive letters in a word must come from adjacent dice blocks, like Boggle.
If you play in this mode, you can choose to enable or disable or even strictly require diagonal moves or bends in a word to keep the gameplay fresh.
If you play without the adjacency restriction, it's a whole other game all-together! In that case, you can jumble together words using all the blocks in any way.
You decide what is most fun to you!
* Minimum/maximum word count: Generated games will contain an amount of words within a specified range. Only want games with lots of words in them? No problem, specify a high minimum word count! Want a totally different challenge? Specify minimum word length 9, maximum word count 1 and try to find the only 9-letter word in a 7 by 7 grid. (Good luck!)
* Ability to block certain words and add additional words (on a per-dictionary basis). You don't think "biwinning" is a real English word? Block it!
* Customizable grid layout: you vary the width and height or the playing grid, play on non-square grids if you like, for some variation on the old 4x4 gameplay. You can even disable individual blocks if you want even more variation!
* Word definition lookup: Simply press on a word twice in the list after a game to look it up online! This makes the game educational as well as fun
* 8 nice default color schemes, plus the ability to choose a custom color for your game blocks
* Scoring system, using points per minute and percentage of maximum score metrics. Think you're better than your friends? Now you can (dis)prove it! High scores can be kept per metric per dictionary. Note that letter frequency determines how much points a letter is worth!
* Two different input methods: by default you drag your finger along the screen to form words and releasing when your word is done. If you prefer, you may choose the alternate input method, which using tapping on letter blocks and a separate word submission button.
* Hot blocks:
This feature adds a lot of fun (and stress!) to the game. It works as follows: if hot blocks are enabled, the game randomly picks a block in your grid, and designates it "the hot block". It will be darkened on your screen, so you will be able to tell easily, which block it is. Now, if you form a word while using this letter block, while it is hot, this word will be worth more points. You can specify the duration a block will be hot (when it cools down, another hot block will immediately take its place), and also the score multiplier (ranging from 2x score to 5x!).
* Local 2-player challenges
* Game saving: you can save your games at any point and then resume them later. The game also contains an autosave feature that activates whenever you navigate away from the app. In case your phone battery runs out, for example, you'll still be able to continue!
* Tons of look and feel options, you can basically customize ANYTHING about this game
This free game's development is supported by ads.
If you liked word games like Word Hero, Ruzzle / Rumble, WordUp / WordzUp, Tile Takedown, Boggle, Wixel, Word Game, Syrious Scramble, etc. you won't be disappointed with this game! Have fun.
Please consider reviewing/rating Wordplay on the market, if you enjoy it!
Words By Post is the only cross-platform word game that keeps track of your skill level and always matches you against players of similar ability to your own. And since it is available for iPhone, Android, and Windows Phones, you can play your friends no matter what type of phone they have!
Play this classic multiplayer word game with real people online! Challenge your friends to friendly games or play ranked matches against random opponents of similar skill levels. Compete for the highest rating. Play as many simultaneous games as you want!
Automatic push notifications will let you know when you have moves waiting!
Tap any played word to see its definition.
Chat with your opponents using the in-game message board.
Improve your ranking by playing ranked games against comparable opponents. Skill ranking updates using the classic Elo rating system to adjust your rank when you win or lose. A leaderboard view shows you how you compare to the top players.
Words By Post is perfect for players of all skill levels because your matched opponent's skill level will be adapted based on your own skill level.
Create a local hand-off game and play your friend by passing the phone back and forth. When you make your move, your opponents tiles will not be visible until they reveal them.
Tap on your opponent's name to see your all-time head-to-head win/loss and average point differential against that player.
Words By Post is available for iPhone, Android, and Windows Phones.
- dotTech.org review
Conundra is a simple anagram game that is easy to learn, but hard to put down. Solve anagrams from from six to ten letters long. See how your performance varies over time and by time of day and day of the week. A great way to find out when your thinking is sharpest!
Conundra is a fantastic way to improve your performance in games like Scrabble, the jumble, cryptic crosswords, and countdown. (Were not kidding about this--try it for a week and see how much your Scrabble scores improve!) It is also great for improving spelling and vocabulary. It takes some serious skill to get a perfect game, but that is what makes it so addictive!
★ Six levels of difficulty
★ Great for building vocabulary and spelling skills
★ Perfect training for games like Scrabble, the jumble, Boggle
★ Shows how performance varies by time of day
★ A fun mental exercise to keep your brain sharp!
You can easily learn to master Tangram through the Arcade mode and then move on to the challenge mode which features 1000 uniques puzzles. Once you feel you have become a master at this game, you can also try to perform as many puzzles as possible in a limited amount of time. Hours of Fun ahead of you.
HD graphics included which make the game very enjoyable on tablets !
Based on the popular British TV game show, players get the chance for an authentic experience at:
• Letters Round: Player must attempt to make the longest word possible from nine randomly chosen letters. (excluding proper nouns, hyphenated words, some plurals of mass nouns, and words that occur only in combination)
• Numbers Round: Player must use arithmetic to reach a random target number from six other numbers.
• Conundrum Round: Player must unjumble a 9-letter anagram arranged in the form of two condensed words.
- Free / No adverts
- No loading times, extremely quick game play
- Full CSW Dictionary containing over 150,000 words
- Over 1,000 dedicated Conundrums
- Solutions given at end of every round (Best words, math solutions and conundrums revealed)
- Full (15 rounds) and Quick (3 rounds) game modes
- Practice any round at your leisure
- Continue function allows you to pick up from where you left off
- Shake device during Letters or Conundrum rounds to shuffle order of letters (which may help reveal answers)
- Score menu allows you to view your best games and see how you did in them.
- No internet connection required: Built in dictionary and Numbers solver
- Level system: The better you do, the higher level you will achieve
- Does not work with HTC Wildfire, If it doesnt work on your device please email me and let me know! Thanks!
- In-game Font Size can be adjusted by tapping the font button (second from bottom left) at the main menu. The default font size is fine for the majority of devices. However if you are using a larger tablet device or find the font size unsatisfactory consider changing it here.
Hardware Controls / Vibrator: Needed for shake function during Letters and Conundrum rounds.
I am an IT student from Galway, Ireland and I developed this application for my final year project. All feedback appreciated and taken onboard!
-77,000+ recognized words
-US & UK dictionaries
-Trillions of possible boards.
-Compete online against thousands of players
-Keyboard and Touch Screen entry
-Code available under the GPL
The UnBox Festival focuses on emerging and disruptive ideas from individuals and organizations that are pushing the boundaries of their own practice. The festival highlights examples of multidisciplinary approaches and creative collaborations that are rooted in people-centric, real world contexts. The festival is curated with a range of themes that intersect social innovation, culture, technology, art, food, sustainability and enterprise as seen through the prism of design thinking.
In 2014, the UnBox Festival will take place on 12, 13, 14 December at the Indira Gandhi National Center for Arts and other venues in New Delhi, India. “ALL TOGETHER NOW!” is the key statement for this year’s edition, representing a call to action to the emerging UnBox community to come together in new ways and co-create this year’s festival.
UnBox 2014 is the first time that the festival is putting out an app to discover the mind-numbing array of events happening over the 3 days of the festival. Choose from between a bicycle tour of Lutyens Delhi, a walk to one of the oldest stepping wells in the city and learn about ancient water conservation methods, enjoy a winter comfort meal cooked by the housewives of an urban village, or engage in intense conversations on innovation in governance.
The app will allow you to:
- view an hour by hour schedule of seminars, panels, workshops and city walks over the three days
- create your own watchlist of events you are most interested in attending and have them for ready reference
- search and discover events by topics of interest
- a map to locate your favorite speaker and event
- essential information on the festival
- live notifications and broadcasts from the event team
We are hoping the app will get you the most from the festival - it is our first time, so pardon the glitches.
For more information, visit www.unboxfestival.com
Write to us at email@example.com
UnBox Festival is conceptualized, organized and hosted by Quicksand - one of India's leading interdisciplinary design research and innovation consulting firms. For more information, visit www.quicksand.co.in.