Use it for solving crossword puzzles, finding hidden meaning in politician's names or, just amusing yourself.
The Morse code = here come dots
A decimal point = I'm a dot in place
Astronomer = moon starer!
The eyes = they see
Punishment = nine thumps
Type in your phrase, wait for the dictionary to load, press start, and now it's your turn!
For every phrase longer than a few letters there are hundreds of anagrams.
Words By Post is the only cross-platform word game that keeps track of your skill level and always matches you against players of similar ability to your own. And since it is available for iPhone, Android, and Windows Phones, you can play your friends no matter what type of phone they have!
Play this classic multiplayer word game with real people online! Challenge your friends to friendly games or play ranked matches against random opponents of similar skill levels. Compete for the highest rating. Play as many simultaneous games as you want!
Automatic push notifications will let you know when you have moves waiting!
Tap any played word to see its definition.
Chat with your opponents using the in-game message board.
Improve your ranking by playing ranked games against comparable opponents. Skill ranking updates using the classic Elo rating system to adjust your rank when you win or lose. A leaderboard view shows you how you compare to the top players.
Words By Post is perfect for players of all skill levels because your matched opponent's skill level will be adapted based on your own skill level.
Create a local hand-off game and play your friend by passing the phone back and forth. When you make your move, your opponents tiles will not be visible until they reveal them.
Tap on your opponent's name to see your all-time head-to-head win/loss and average point differential against that player.
Words By Post is available for iPhone, Android, and Windows Phones.
Anagram Puzzle is equipped with roughly the top 15,000 words of American English. This ensures that the puzzles are fun and not too difficult.
An anagram is a word or phrase which can be formed from another by rearranging its letters.
Input any letters, and Word Finder will find words made from those letters, including those which do not use all of the letters given.
You can also try replacing unknown letters with question marks (e.g. "w?rdf???er" -> "wordfinder"). With question marks in the input, Word Finder will show you words which are of the correct length and which have your letters in the correct places. This is good for other puzzles such as crosswords.
Word Finder has dictionaries for US and UK English.
Word Finder can help you in many puzzles, riddles, and games.
US Standard and US/UK Pro Word Lists (80k and 180k words)
4x4 and 5x5 game boards
New US Word List (80k word standard)
Disco Bees is the fun and exciting new way to play match-3 puzzle games. Switch and match the colorful bees in “the hive”, our unique honeycomb shaped board. Unlock wild new locations and puzzles to test your skills!
Disco Bees features:
- Never-ending fun - play dozens of unique and innovative puzzles
- Recruit “superbees” like the Ninja Bee to help you hit new high scores and surpass your friends
- Fly through dozens of colorful and crazy levels. Yes, bees do live in space!
- Fun and easy to learn, but an entertaining challenge to master.
- Connect with Facebook and match up with your friends on our leaderboards
- Kids, parents, grandparents and everyone in between loves to play!
- Never get bored – we’re adding new levels and fun all the time!
- Bees in outer space doing the Waggle Dance? You know you need to join in!
- Awesome original disco music brought to you by Andy Ross of the band OK Go.
"Spectacular visual and aural features, with an amazing original disco soundtrack!" - Cult of Mac Review
Warning: You will BEE inundated with un-matched BEEautiful, BEEwitching bee puns. If you’re afraid of laughing and having too much fun then this is not the game for you!
A big “thank you” to all the dedicated Disco Bees fans!
Want to join the friendly Disco Bees community? Like us on Facebook:
Disco Bees is the newest game from developer SpaceInch, which, in collaboration with the band OK Go, created Say the Same Thing, and the hit game Make it Rain.
Note: Disco Bees is free to play but does offer in-app purchases of various kinds. You can disable in-app purchases by going to the Google Play app on your device, tapping the Menu button, selecting Settings > Use password to restrict purchases.
Webversjonen har eksistert siden 2008. Har du allerede spillerprofil på www.ordspill.no kan du benytte samme innloggingen og finne igjen vennelisten som du har bygget opp der.
Ønsker du en utfordring kan du søke etter motstandere som passer ditt nivå. Det er mulighet til å ha opp til 30 spill løpende samtidig. Det burde innebære at du sjelden kjeder deg!
Ordspill benytter NFS-ordlisten, kvalitetssikret og oppdatert av Norges Scrabbleforbund.
På Ordspill kan du:
- Velge hvem du vil spille mot (kjønn/region)
- Bygge opp din rating og finne motstandere som matcher ditt nivå
- Få statistikk over dine seire og nederlag
- Lage venneliste og utfordre dine venner
- Spille inntil 30 spill samtidig
- Chatte og diskutere i Ordspill-forumet
Scrabble, WordSmith, Words With Friends, Word Game, DroidWords, Literati, WordWise, Crosswords, Word Mix & WordFeud
- Built-in popular dictionaries (SOWPODS, TWL, ENABLE)
- Dictionaries installed on your phone - no network access required
- Toggle background transparency (see the game underneath)
- A choice of dictionary definitions to use
- Enter up to 15 letters, unlimited board letters and 2 blanks
- Sort the results by length or score in order to find the best playable word
- Runs in status bar for quick access within games
- Three seperate tabs for Anagrams, Scrabble and Crosswords
- Records last word search
- Highlights board, rack and blank letter for easy identification
- Two letter word reference list available from options menu.
- In-app email support lets you ask questions and report problems
Paid version features:
- Up to 15 letter word length
- Unlimited search results
- No advertising
The time ranges from one to five minutes and the word size is between four and seven letter words.
This application does not access the internet hence there will be a slight delay in solving seven letter anagrams but overall is quite seamless.
This application has been tested but please report any bugs found so they can be immediately fixed.
Please leave a comment.
An anagram is a word or phrase spelled by rearranging the letters of another word or phrase.
Awesome Anagrams is a fully-featured flash card app that includes over 100 of the most amazing anagrams ever created!
Special thanks to fun-with-words.com.
Customize the game mode, choose the amount of letters, the language and even the departure time.
In Competition mode, your score can put you among the top finishers in World Ranking, show the world who is the best!
Throw Competition mode and challenge your friends ...
Play with words in Portuguese, English and Spanish and increase their knowledge in a fun and competitive ...
Test Your Knowledge and Improve Your Vocabulary having fun ...
Previously known as "Jumblee Words", it has now been rebranded as "Lexathon".
The faster you react and the more words you find from the English dictionary, the higher your score! Lexathon is translated in 19 different languages, so post your scores to Facebook, throw down the linguistic gauntlet and challenge your friends to beat your top scores.
Shake your phone to scramble the letters to discover as many words as possible. Don’t waste any time! Once you’ve found as many words as you can, click the ‘Give up’ button to maximise your score and see all the words you missed.
*With more than 100,000 word puzzles to solve, you could play Lexathon once a day and still have a fresh word game to play for the next 275 years!*
So if you're into addictive puzzle games or anagrams, like word jumbles, want improve your English vocabulary and spelling or enhance your Boggle and Scrabble skills, then this is the game for you!
If you like playing games such as DroidWords, Lexic, Boggle, Syrious Scramble, Target, Wixel, Word Frenzy, Word Game, Word Mix, Word Scrambler, Wordfeud, Wordoid, Wordplay, "Words With Friends", WordUp/WordzUp then you've come to the right place!
Very active developer, so if you encounter *any* problems please contact me first and I'll do my best to help.
★ Race against the clock in timed mode, or go at your own pace with untimed mode
★ Look up definitions in a user modifiable dictionary
★ Word definitions - courtesy of Wordnik
★ Leader boards and achievements - courtesy of Google Play Games
★ Post scores to Facebook
★ You decide how long a game should last
★ Shake to shuffle letters
★ Google TV ready
★ Ad supported or in-app pro version
★ Game has been professionally translated to the following languages: German, Italian, Korean and Russian
tags: word game, word puzzle, word jumble, word scramble, puzzle game, anagram, crossword, dictionary, boggle, brain training, scrabble, spelling, learning, words with friends, español, inglés, spanish, english, italian, italiano, german, russian, board game, squares, puzzles, play, fun.
The basic idea of the game is to find words in a grid, and indicate them using your phone's touchscreen. The many options, most of which change gameplay drastically, make it a game that will never get old!
Listed below are some of its many features (but you'll have to try the game to really see the wide variety of fun gameplay it can offer!):
* English (American and British) and Dutch dictionaries included by default, as well as SOWPODS and TWL 2006.
* Game rules can be changed whenever you want:
There is endless gameplay variation. By default the game is set up so that consecutive letters in a word must come from adjacent dice blocks, like Boggle.
If you play in this mode, you can choose to enable or disable or even strictly require diagonal moves or bends in a word to keep the gameplay fresh.
If you play without the adjacency restriction, it's a whole other game all-together! In that case, you can jumble together words using all the blocks in any way.
You decide what is most fun to you!
* Minimum/maximum word count: Generated games will contain an amount of words within a specified range. Only want games with lots of words in them? No problem, specify a high minimum word count! Want a totally different challenge? Specify minimum word length 9, maximum word count 1 and try to find the only 9-letter word in a 7 by 7 grid. (Good luck!)
* Ability to block certain words and add additional words (on a per-dictionary basis). You don't think "biwinning" is a real English word? Block it!
* Customizable grid layout: you vary the width and height or the playing grid, play on non-square grids if you like, for some variation on the old 4x4 gameplay. You can even disable individual blocks if you want even more variation!
* Word definition lookup: Simply press on a word twice in the list after a game to look it up online! This makes the game educational as well as fun
* 8 nice default color schemes, plus the ability to choose a custom color for your game blocks
* Scoring system, using points per minute and percentage of maximum score metrics. Think you're better than your friends? Now you can (dis)prove it! High scores can be kept per metric per dictionary. Note that letter frequency determines how much points a letter is worth!
* Two different input methods: by default you drag your finger along the screen to form words and releasing when your word is done. If you prefer, you may choose the alternate input method, which using tapping on letter blocks and a separate word submission button.
* Hot blocks:
This feature adds a lot of fun (and stress!) to the game. It works as follows: if hot blocks are enabled, the game randomly picks a block in your grid, and designates it "the hot block". It will be darkened on your screen, so you will be able to tell easily, which block it is. Now, if you form a word while using this letter block, while it is hot, this word will be worth more points. You can specify the duration a block will be hot (when it cools down, another hot block will immediately take its place), and also the score multiplier (ranging from 2x score to 5x!).
* Local 2-player challenges
* Game saving: you can save your games at any point and then resume them later. The game also contains an autosave feature that activates whenever you navigate away from the app. In case your phone battery runs out, for example, you'll still be able to continue!
* Tons of look and feel options, you can basically customize ANYTHING about this game
This free game's development is supported by ads.
If you liked word games like Word Hero, Ruzzle / Rumble, WordUp / WordzUp, Tile Takedown, Boggle, Wixel, Word Game, Syrious Scramble, etc. you won't be disappointed with this game! Have fun.
Please consider reviewing/rating Wordplay on the market, if you enjoy it!
PATTERNS TO MATCH:
MATCHING - Match two or more of the same color in the word to score this multiplier.
ALTERNATING - Two colors must alternate in order to get this multiplier.
TWO PLUS TWO - Use a color twice, then another color twice and continue the pattern to score high points.
5 UNIQUE - Use all 5 of the colors in a row to score this 50 point multiplier.
Any feedback provided will be used to improve the quality of the game. Please rate our application and provide any feedback.
Thanks for playing.
The UnBox Festival focuses on emerging and disruptive ideas from individuals and organizations that are pushing the boundaries of their own practice. The festival highlights examples of multidisciplinary approaches and creative collaborations that are rooted in people-centric, real world contexts. The festival is curated with a range of themes that intersect social innovation, culture, technology, art, food, sustainability and enterprise as seen through the prism of design thinking.
In 2014, the UnBox Festival will take place on 12, 13, 14 December at the Indira Gandhi National Center for Arts and other venues in New Delhi, India. “ALL TOGETHER NOW!” is the key statement for this year’s edition, representing a call to action to the emerging UnBox community to come together in new ways and co-create this year’s festival.
UnBox 2014 is the first time that the festival is putting out an app to discover the mind-numbing array of events happening over the 3 days of the festival. Choose from between a bicycle tour of Lutyens Delhi, a walk to one of the oldest stepping wells in the city and learn about ancient water conservation methods, enjoy a winter comfort meal cooked by the housewives of an urban village, or engage in intense conversations on innovation in governance.
The app will allow you to:
- view an hour by hour schedule of seminars, panels, workshops and city walks over the three days
- create your own watchlist of events you are most interested in attending and have them for ready reference
- search and discover events by topics of interest
- a map to locate your favorite speaker and event
- essential information on the festival
- live notifications and broadcasts from the event team
We are hoping the app will get you the most from the festival - it is our first time, so pardon the glitches.
For more information, visit www.unboxfestival.com
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
UnBox Festival is conceptualized, organized and hosted by Quicksand - one of India's leading interdisciplinary design research and innovation consulting firms. For more information, visit www.quicksand.co.in.