✭ "Overall, Slider Widget is incredibly easy to use and very intuitive." ✭
(Paul Wilks @ androidtapp)
✭ "So many apps try to do too much, or be too clever, but Slider Widget gets the balance right." ✭
✭ "this should be a part of android" ✭
(Raymond @ play store comment)
✭ "Brilliant Excellent UI and functions, exceeds all expectations. Really easy to use." ✭
(Yunus @ play store comment)
✭ "It's awesome and perfect! Honestly don't know why other similar widgets have more downloads unless this is brand new?" ✭
(Backitude @ play store comment)
- - -
A small Widget that gives control of the screen brightness and the sound volume directly from your home screen. You can easily manage those with the widget's slider or your hardware buttons. With a double click, you can also use the buttons to toggle. Slider Widget shows 6 Categories (e.g brightness or ring volume), which you can choose from 7 categories (more below). You can also change the order of the categories displayed in Slider Widget.
Slider Widget is - primary - a Widget. So you have to add it to your home screen.
✓ Displays brightness and volumes
✓ Control screen brightness
・ or set auto brightness (on/off)
✓ Control volumes
・ voice call
✓ 3 input options
・ change values with the slider
・ change values with hardware (up/down - buttons)
・ use buttons with double clicking to toggle (BETA)
✓ 4 widget sizes: 1x1, 2x1, 3x1 and 4x1
✓ Position of the slider can be changed (all 4 directions)
✓ Color theme can be changed
・ ICS blue
・ transparent background (on/off)
✓ Categories to show in the widget and their order can be set
✓ Indicator shows if notification and ring volumes are connected // not with honeycomb and ics
✓ more Settings like
・ notification uses ring volume (on/off) // not with honeycomb and ics
・ play confirmation sound if volume changes (on/off)
・ toggle function can be de-/activated for each category
✓ Languages: English, Arabic, Turkish, French, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Dutch, Catalan, Czech, Serbian, Ukrainian, Dutch, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional
Slider Widget needs the following permissions
WRITE_SETTINGS - to change e.g the screen brightness
INTERNET - to report bugs
VIBRATE - to vibrate if going into vibration mode
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
If you want to help translating Slider Widget into your language, you can! There is an Crowdin project:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
NOTICE!: There is a - systemwide - Bug on some ICS devices that widgets aren't shown in the widget section after their installation. After a force close of the launcher or a reboot the widget should be shown. Sorry for that.
display, change, settings, screen brightness, volumes, widget, slider, seekbar, toggle, small, style, stylish, customizable, minimalistic, easy, ring, media, voice call, alarm, system, notification
100% Free app. With our app you can increase the sound and volume of all your system with a single tap.
- Make your phone ring louder.
- Watch videos at maximum volume.
- Listen to music with maximum volume.
You can choose to increase to increase volume for all the system or just individual sounds.
* Alarm amplifier
* Increase music volume
* DTMF (Keypad)
* Notifications (SMS, Email, Facebook, twitter)
* Ringtone sound
* Voice call volume
Click on the Widget and set the volume level of any channel(s) in one touch! Vibrate mode setting supported. Quick open, set and close.
In "Settings" you can choose audio channels to display in the widget and channels to adjust.
Also you can adjust border, hue and transparency of the widget's background to fit well your home screen theme.
Install it from the market, then install manually the widget to the desired location of the desktop in standard way for your device:
- Long touch on your home screen or click the menu button;
- Choose "Add";
- Click on "Widgets";
- Choose the A-Volume Widget.
If A-Volume Widget is not in the widgets list:
- Make sure that it's installed into internal memory! Widgets do not work from SD card;
- Restart your system.
NOTE: Starting from Android version 4.1.x (Jelly Bean) in the standard firmware channels "System", "Alert" and "Ringer" are tied. They can not be set separately. This is not the reason to blame the program. Just hide channels "System" and "Notifications" in the settings. At the same time, in some versions of firmware (e.g., in firmware Samsung), these channels are NOT tied. Therefore the program have the opportunity to display and to adjust them separately, if possible.
Add audio profiles / sound profile (volume, vibration and ringtone) for: Calls, Notifications, Voice call, Media and Alarm.
• Separate calls from notifications (any Android)
• Priority calls for each profile: Hidden numbers, unknown numbers, Google groups and individual contacts (sound and vibration)
• Priority notifications for each profile: Control your apps notifications (ringtone, volume and vibration pattern). Also when the screen is off or on
• Add schedules for each audio / sound profile
• Control all your ringtones (hidden numbers, unknown numbers and your contacts) within only 1 screen
• Headphones feature (when plugged in: change profile icon, media volume and/or profile). This is also useful for knowing that you really have your headphones connected.
• Notification widget to switch between profiles (you can deactivate it)
• Desktop widget
UNLOCKED VERSION (Non Free) includes:
• Tasker plugin
Therefore, if you like the way you can control your sounds, calls, notifications, schedules, headphones, volumes, ringtones, vibration... And, definitely, have the control of your audio / sound settings in your phone, I would like to ask you to rate this app with 5 stars to help me in order to keep improving it.
If you want to discuss/suggest new features, do not hesitate to send me a mail!
In addition, our volume enhancer can increase your alarm clock sounds and can be used as a music bass booster equalizer which boost all your audio and video sound. So this music player makes it sounds like a HiFI system. It must be your best choice. It will immediately increase all your volume at 30%. Download it and have a try now. It will surprise you.
There is an ad free version with simple Widget available "Volume Control Pro" market://search?q=pname:com.revsodev.volumecontrolpro
* fixed popup reappearance
* Updated the new icons.
Vibr on means "Vibrate", not "Vibrate when silen
You think you've damaged the speaker of your android device?
Do not you hear the ringtone when receiving a call?
Do not worry, now with "Volume Booster 2015" you will get your mobile sound higher than before.
This app works through the issuance of a sound in various wavelength spectra, using a frequency ranging from subsonic to ultrasonic vibration that by Hertz scale differently speaker will fix minor damage on it. Furthermore, this app also improves the Android default settings.
With "Volume Booster 2015" the sound of your cell increases from 25 to 45%, more than any other app from Google Play.
You can increase the volume of the ringtone, message, whatsapp tones or music player for your mobile or tablet.
Vibrate settings don't work since Jelly Bean(4.1).
Official/Stock Android 4.0(ICS) links volumes of phone rings and notifications. Profiles like 'Phone only' will NOT work. (Will work fine on CM9, or some other customized ics)
* Create and manage your audio profiles. (Support adding, editing, deleting profiles)
* A simple but good-looking home-screen WIDGET for displaying current profile and quick profile switching
* A STATUS-BAR ICON which indicates the current profile and provides profile switching function. (If your find this icon annoying, you can always turn it off in the options menu!)
* NEW: Home-Screen SHORTCUT, switch to a profile just by one touch!
To those who thought their alarms are muted by this app:
If your alarm apps are affected by Simple Sound Profile Widget, It means that your alarm apps are playing alarm ringtones in Phone/Notification/Media channel, which means they are not well designed to follow Android's standards. So, if you encountered this problem, just switch to another alarm app.
To those who thought the icon in the status bar is annoying:
You can turn the icon off in the options.
One of the newer options allows you to set up both an SMS Auto-Reply and a Call Auto-Reply within your profile. You can choose whether you Auto-Reply to just people listed in your contacts, or to anyone, and you get to set your Auto-Reply message too.
Widgets available and their options:
- Profile (types: Single Tap, Set For ... Time, Set Indefinitely)
- Profile Multi (Displays list of profiles, you select)
- Profile Current (Displays current sounds/settings)
With the Profile Whitelist Addon (Separate Purchase) you can create profiles where you will only hear calls and texts from the people you really want to.
You can specify any of these settings within your profiles:
- SMS Auto-Reply and Call Auto-Reply
- Default Phone Ringtone
- Default Notification Ringtone
- Ringer Volume & Vibrate
- SMS/MMS Volume & Vibrate
- Notification Volume & Vibrate
- Music Volume
- Alarm Volume
- In Call Volume
- Airplane Mode
- Screen Brightness
- Screen Timeout
The requested permissions allow Profile to...
Run at boot - android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED
Change settings when screen turned off - android.permission.WAKE_LOCK
Determine if WiFi is on or off - android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE
Turn WiFi on or off - android.permission.CHANGE_WIFI_STATE
Have separate SMS/MMS Volume - android.permission.RECEIVE_SMS & android.permission.RECEIVE_MMS
Turn Bluetooth on or off - android.permission.BLUETOOTH_ADMIN & android.permission.BLUETOOTH
Change linked volume setting & Airplane Mode - android.permission.WRITE_SETTINGS
Detect incoming calls for Whitelist Addon - android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE
Direct Non-Whitelisted contacts to voicemail - android.permission.CALL_PHONE & android.permission.MODIFY_PHONE_STATE
Add contacts to Whitelists - android.permission.READ_CONTACTS
Vibrate on incoming whitelisted call - android.permission.VIBRATE
Backup your settings to SDCard - android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
Send me error logs (if you agree to) - android.permission.READ_LOGS
Change audio settings - android.permission.MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS
Send Auto-Replies -
android.permission.SEND_SMS & android.permission.WRITE_SMS & android.permission.READ_SMS
Great for people who accidentally changes their volume, have small kids, don't want their phone to go off accidentally in meetings, or even have apps which modify the sound settings a lot. It works with most profiling apps: Locale & Tasker ("Locale Audio Update Notifier" plugin necessary), Timeriffic, Setting Profiles, Ring Toggle, AAM, Bedside, etc.
By setting the timeout to "instant", the locked volumes will revert instantly without prompting.
The camera permission is to prevent Volume Locker from popping up due to the shutter sound on some devices. This app doesn't take pictures, it just detects if the camera is in use.
Features: unobtrusive, auto-start, call friendly, multiple volume lock
Exclude from task killer!
Regarding the Samsung Galaxy S: If VL doesn't work or save your settings properly, it's due to the upgrade to 2.2.1 breaking the settings permissions. Reinstalling won't fix it, the only fix is resetting the device. This is a Samsung issue and not related to VL.
Ring Control Audio Guard Manager
Create your own profiles.
You can set for each profile:
- Profile Name
- Profile Icon (choose from 70+ icons)
- Ringing style (Silent, Increasing, Normal, Beep once)
- Display brightness
- Flight Mode
- Mobile data (Android > 2.2)
- Auto-rotate display
- Timed profile
- Automatically reject incoming calls
- Show screen "Send SMS" after reject calls
All profile settings:
- Double shake to silent incoming call ringing and vibration
Put widget on home screen. Widgate will change icon based on current profile.
You can change profile from Notification status bar.
- Fast way to lock huge files (like movies) by hashing just both beginning and ending of file (optional).
- Tracks temporary unlocked files by notification, to keep in mind you left unprotected docs.
- Encodes the content and file names as well.
- Involves the Android Media Scanner automatically after change to make file visible by other applications.
- Smart looking through directories for documents, locked and unlocked files.
- Opens documents directly from app.
- Notifies about forgotten unlocked files, which were left by user.
NOTICE: There is no password recovery procedure, because the password is not stored anywhere. Program checks just kind of password sum control (one way encryption).
Keep in mind that encrypted file name cannot be changed by other programs, because file locker will not able to restore original name and file remains corrupted.
Do you want to report problem, propose a new feature? Send me email, please. thx
* Quick up/down volume adjust buttons.
* Many different widget sizes.
* Controls all volume types. To change, tap the volume’s name.
To access the widgets: Long Press Home Screen > Widgets > Volume "Size"
Android 4.0: Press the All Apps button. Select the widgets tab and scroll until you see the volume widgets.
NOTE (again): The 1x1 widget won't load for Android 3.2 and above. Use the 2x1 and resize it.
Report Issues and Source Code:
Keywords: volume widget adjust sound audio loud soft noise
This app is licensed under the MIT license.
Copyright (C) 2012 Futon Redemption
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of
this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in
the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to
use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies
of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do
so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all
copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE
You can transfer files from Gallery, PC/Mac, Camera and Internet browser.
Below is the list of all the features:
• Protect private photos
• Hide sensitive videos and pictures
• Password-protect secret audio
• Lock down important documents
• Write secure notes
• Record voice recordings and memos secretly
• Import Saved Contacts
• Create Contact Groups
• Secret Contacts Group multiple SMS
Save Protected Wallet Cards
• Credit Cards
• Bank Accounts
• ID / Social Security
• Business Cards
• Business Info
• Health and Hygiene
• General Purpose Cards
Secure Browser (leaves no traces and privacy enabled)
• Download files from Browser
Import files from
• SD Cards
• PC / MAC
• Secure Browser
View, Run and Play
• Media Player for Videos
• Audio Player for Music and Audios
• Picture Viewer for Photos
• Document Editor for Documents
Settings and Options
• Hacker Deterrents
• Decoy Password (Fake Password)
• Brute force attack prevention
• Takes snaps of unauthorized login attempts
• Logs unauthorized login attempts
• Deterrents on multiple invalid login attempts
• Backup Password in case of forgotten password
Documents: csv, dbk, doc, docx, dot, dotx, gdoc, html, pdax, pdf, rtf, rpt, stw, sxw txt, uof, uoml, wps, wpt, wrd, xhtml, xml, xps, epub, ppt, pptx, xls.
Pictures: png, jpeg, bmp, gif, webp.
Videos: 3gp, mp4, mkv, ts, acc, mpeg-ts, webm.
Audios: 3gp, MPEG-4, mp4, m4a, aac, MPEG-TS, flac, mp3, mid, xmf, mxmf, ota, imy, mkv, ogg, rtttl, rtx.
Archives: rar, tar, gzip, 7z, gz, log, torrent
This is FREE android app that provides security to your data, mainly when you share your mobile with somebody else and you want to hide some personal information.
Folder Lock for Android Phone is the extension of the popular Folder Lock for Windows Desktop. You can visit http://www.newsoftwares.net for more information.
These are just a few scenarios. You can create your own rules.
Dear users, I am aware of crash issues happen on some phones and will try my best to fix it. As this doesn't happen on my 3 devices, it makes debugging really difficult. Please bear with me while I try to fix this.
Btw, debug log only helps in understanding app behaviour but not if application crashes. Please submit the crash report when it happens. I will need your help and understanding to improve this app. Thanks.
Profile Scheduler lets you change volume, wireless and other phone settings quickly and easily.
Simply set and forget!
Activate profile by just a click or by rules : Scheduler, Location(GPS or Network [cells, Wifi, cell-id]), Calendar, Headset, Car Dock, Power, Battery Level, Wifi, Bluetooth, Orientation, Periodic Timer, or a countdown timer! You can even set the priority for the rules.
It comes with 5 default profiles: Normal, Meeting, Silent, Night and Outdoor. If you don’t like them, simply change them or create your own. You may consider the following profiles:
Car – GPS on, Bluetooth on, Wi-Fi off, screen never timeout.
Power Saver – Mobile data, WiFi, GPS and Bluetooth off, low brightness, short screen timeout, auto-sync off
The following profile settings are supported:
- Volume for ringtone, notification, alarm, media, voice and system
- Vibrate for incoming call and notification
- Phone Ringtone
- Notification Ringtone
- Airplane mode (Issue on 4.3 and 4.4)
- Mobile Data
- GPS (May not work on some phones due to Google blocking it)
- Speaker Mode
- Haptic Feedback
- Audible touch tone
- Brightness - Automatic, Default or Custom
- Screen timeout - 30 seconds, 1 minute, 2 minutes, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 30 minutes, Never
- Wallpaper from Gallery or File Manager.
- Launch app
- Close app
- 2 widgets
- Support 'Volume Locker'
- Backup & Restore user data
- Option for to disable rule/whitelist
- Rule prioritization
- 12/24 hours display
- Countdown timer
- Lock active profile
- Rule prioritization
- Whitelist contacts: customise ringer/sms volume for certain contacts regardless of profile. Can be used as blacklist. (Known issue: unable to suppress vibration)
- Save location (paid version)
- Activate profile through widget (paid version)
- Profile shortcut (paid version)
We (just myself) have been trying very hard to improve this app and your support is very important. If you like the app, please help me share it with your friends.
For bug report, please refer to:
For suggestion, please refer to:
Full features and without ads:
- unlimited rules
- save location
- up to 50 whitelist contacts
- widget to activate and lock profile, activate countdown timer
- profile shortcut
Users are encouraged to try out the free version before purchase!
Follow us on Twitter @wetpalm4android.
* Manually activate profile permanently or temporarily
* Multiple profile capable
* Automatically activate profiles based on battery conditions, locale, or rules
* Automatically start programs or tasks
* Integration with NewsRob, APNDroid, Volume Locker, Backlight Off
* Manage wireless communications and display to save battery and increase power life
* Control volume for media, mp3, notifications, and phone ringer
* Set ringtones, touchtones and vibrate
* Autopilot Airplane mode, Toggle Network, Wifi, Ringer, Bluetooth, Brightness, Silent, Screen Timeout, 4G
* On CyanogenMod: control 2G/3G, Mobile Data, WiFi Hotspot
* Conditions for Time, Day, Location GPS, Battery, Calendar, Incoming Call, Missed Call, Headset, Car/Desk Dock, BT device, Running App
* Convenient 1×1 home widget
* Notification Bar shortcut
* Plugins support
Recommended to try out free Lite version first and upgrade to Full if you need more than one rule.