****** "As Seen on dailymail.co.uk"
****** What our users in the past have had to say
"Wow. Amazing, I have never reviewed an app but had to. U can even save analysis and name mole to show dr or compare w next months photo. This will save lives." - Elizabeth
"An interesting and potentially very useful app. Anything that heightens one's awareness of diagnostic medical procedures, used with a degree of caution, is well worth investigatin and this one certainly appears to be a rather good example - thank you!" - EtheB
"I think I may have found one that needs checking out at the doctor and it's only been there for a little while. Thanks... was wondering when I should start checking out moles. :D Now I will definitely ask when I see my doctor next. Would be handy if you could use photos already taken on the phone as the in-app camera didn't seem to work very well, and you couldn't use a flash for lighting. 4 stars. Awesome job." - Stuart
DoctorMole uses advanced real-time computer vision technology to scan your moles in real time and give you instant feedback on Asymmetry, Border, Color, Diameter and Evolution (ABCDE). It is quick and easy to use and allows you to save any photo you have taken to compare for evolution changes at a later stage.
+ Automatically scans moles in real-time
+ Detailed analysis provided to cover the (ABCDE) criteria on your scanned mole
+ Save as many photos as you like
DoctorMole is the first app to use real-time computer vision technology to help in the assessment of your moles. This allows the user to easily take a photo of the desired target mole accurately with the correct lighting and distance. All the calculations are done on the phone so your results are instant and your data is safe. At any point you can review all your photos and their results and make comparisons between your moles at different times.
Skin cancer is one of the most common forms of cancer and Melanoma is the most dangerous form of skin cancer. Advanced stages of Melanoma cannot be treated yet Melanoma is one of the most treatable cancers if caught early. Using DoctorMole on a regular basis can help to teach you to identify what the danger signs of melanoma are and keep track of all your moles.
DoctorMole has been created for educational purposes only.
The results given by this application are not a substitute for a professional opinion and as such, we take no responsibility or liability for any course or treatment that you decide to take, or not take, based on this applications results.
We always recommend that you consult a qualified health care professional regardless of any outcome that this application produces if you have have any type of concern.
All data is self contained within the DoctorMole Application and as such we have no access to any of the data that you have stored inside this application.
- Easy-to-use interface
- Extremely configurable
- Charts for better insight
- Reports help you share your findings with your healthcare professional.
Food Detective, mySimptoms, upset stomach, food sensitivity, symptoms, food diary, food allergies, IBS
This app will be Ad-supported
Health information in our products is provided by us for informational purposes only.
Nothing in our products is to be interpreted as advocating the self management of your health or medical
condition. It is not intended to serve as or be a substitute for professional medical device. You should consult
your medical provider directly regarding your health and any specific medical questions you may have. Do not
delay seeking medical advice or disregard any medical advice you have received from your provider due to any
content in our products.
Your Mobile Doctor’s Symptoms Checker - with content from NHS Choices on symptoms, diagnosis, prevention, treatment and self-treatment - is a quick and simple way of getting personal health advice and information on illnesses and conditions when you or your family are unwell and feeling sick or ill.
Our smart symptom checker figures out what might be wrong with you. We show you information on those conditions or illnesses, along with how to avoid, manage or treat them. We even tell you when you should go see a doctor or call an ambulance.
"Your Smart Health Assistant"
Your Mobile Doctor (Your MD) Symptom Checker provides personalised health advice on how to cure and treat your illness or condition, and manage your health. It’s like having a doctor (MD) travelling with you at all times.
- Just speak or type how you are feeling
- We give you results matching your symptoms instantly
- Helps you make decisions when you or someone you care about is poorly or sick
- Fast, anywhere, any time of day or night
Your.MD Symptom Checker: How it helps you
1. Say or type what’s wrong with you and list your symptoms, just like you would to your own doctor
2. See the most likely conditions, based on your symptoms, age and gender
3. Just like a doctor, Your.MD asks follow-up questions (up to 3 questions) to improve the accuracy of the results
4. Your Mobile Doctor then provides you with more information on the conditions (up to 5 conditions or illnesses) that best match your symptoms and personal profile
5. It’s simple and easy to understand and take action, thanks to clinical best practice hints and tips from NHS Choices.
You can set up multiple profiles for all your family members, or go straight to our Conditions A-Z to discover more about symptoms, treatments, diagnosis, living with conditions, and personal stories on living with those diseases and illnesses.
If you have any feedback on the Your.MD App, please leave a comment on the Google Play store. We can't help you with personal medical advice, but if you love the Your.MD App and we've helped you feel better - let us know! Thanks!
Some commonly searched-for conditions on Your.MD Symptom Checker
Accidents to children in the home
ALS Motor Neurone Disease
Hair loss (alopecia)
This application provides useful information but is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or the emergency services. Before acting on any of the information in the Your.MD app, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you
Thanks to our friends at NHS Choices for the wonderful content!
WHAT IS IT?
Fotoskin is a great tool that helps preventing and early detecting skin cancer. The user can periodically perform a photographic register, by mapping its body. This register can be of great help for the medical professional, given that the patient will be able to show these photographs to its dermatologist in its check-ups, making it easier for a diagnosis and risk evaluation.
Fotoskin also offers valuable and rigorous information about different skin conditions, as well as tests and advice for better skin protection and cancer prevention.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Fotoskin is indicated for patients and relatives who have skin spots or moles that require tracking and control. It is also a useful tool for dermatologists and other health professionals, such as pharmacists and nurses. It can be of great interest for any person concerned about its skin health and sun damage prevention.
WHAT ARE ITS FEATURES?
Fotoskin has the following functionalities:
- My skin: In this section, you can perform different tests to know your fototype, melanoma risk and actinic damage level. The questions here are related with sun exposure time, mole amount or family precedents. With this information, the app will offer you a guidance summary on your skin’s condition, as well as advice to learn how to take care of yourself.
- My control: In this section you may photograph your own skin to know your moles and marks’ condition. The app allows to select the body part you want to photograph and enables also to configure reminders to perform continuous tracking or remembering your appointments with your dermatologist.
- My advice: Here you can access hints and tips to learn how to look after your skin, how to have a healthy solar exposure and to correctly apply sunscreen, as well as the steps to follow after sunburn.
- Medical Information: In this section you’ll find information regarding the main conditions that may affect skin, with images, disease characteristics and prevention.
- My weather: This section will inform you about your location’s (or any city you select) environmental situation, as well as its temperature and UV radiation index. It will also provide recommendations to follow under every case to protect your skin from sun damage.
------ Powered by ISDIN ------
* Important notice *
This app contains photographies that can result unpleasant for sensitive people.
Fotoskin is an informative and photographic self-control app that in no case will substitute medical visiting and a professional dermatologist diagnosis.
This app can be installed in almost all available devices; however, older or non-updated versions of Android devices can present some problems isolated yield.
Learn how to give yourself a monthly skin exam and how to tell if your moles are the kind that you should tell a dermatologist about.
Keep track of your self-exams with the Monthly Skin Check Log and follow the essential tips to ensure that you are always practicing sun safety!
Some of the types of items you can track are:
- Allergic Reactions
Imagine if you can realistically identify what triggers the best and the worst autistic behaviors. Some examples could be:
- See if the increase of a food is increasing a certain negative behavior.
- Try to identify when a new allergic reaction started and if any connection can be made against the other tracked data.
- Identify how a certain supplement has effected certain behaviors.
- And much more...
Download this free app and start getting answers.
Learn more area - an option that allows you to get more information about which moles you need to observe and counseling for healthier skin
Scan your moles area - an option that allows you to monitor your moles. Here some of its features:
-This app can be used by multiple users;
-For management of the skin scanner you are asked to enter simple personal information;
-You can add your dermatologist details; that will permit you sending mole’s pictures for evaluation;
-Graphic interface for quick access to moles localization;
-Take pictures of your moles to monitor its characteristics;
-Be notified of best time schedule for re-evaluate your moles;
-Easy alarm interface for you not to forget to look into your moles;
-Add as many users and moles as you want on your monitoring system;
-Automatic camera enabling and images storing;
-Simple recommended way to take photos in order to guarantee comparability (just use a card with credit card standard dimensions;
-Easy and interactive images comparison of the moles;
-Easy image sending to your dermatologist;
Grundlage des UV-Check ist der UV-Index – eine exakte Messung der Sonnenstrahlungsintensität für den aktuellen Aufenthaltsort. Ein vom Deutschen Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt entwickelter und patentgeschützter Algorithmus errechnet unter Berücksichtigung des Hauttyps die Eigenschutzzeit der Haut. Dabei wird neben dem Sonnenstand und Strahlungsintensität auch die Ozonverteilung in den obersten Schichten der Athmosphäre berücksichtigt.
Der Nutzer kann darüber hinaus weitere wichtige Umgebungsfaktoren wie Bewölkung, Schnee oder Aufenthalt am Wasser sowie den verwendeten Lichtschutzfaktor der Kleidung oder des verwendeten Sonnenschutzmittels eingeben. Auf Grundlage dieser Daten gibt der UV-Check die persönliche Eigenschutzzeit für den Aufenthalt unter freiem Himmel an, die an diesem Tag nicht überschritten werden sollte.
Doch die UV-Check App kann mehr als das. Über die App gibt es Hilfestellung bei der Hauttypbestimmung und Tipps, die tägliche UV-Strahlendosis und damit die eigenen Hautkrebsrisiken zu verringern. Praktisch ist auch die Möglichkeit, sich über das Smartphone-Programm an den nächsten Vorsorgetermin für eine Hautkrebsfrüherkennungsuntersuchung erinnern zu lassen und auffällig erscheinende Hautveränderungen im Zeitverlauf für die nächste Vorsorgeuntersuchung bei einer Hautärztin oder einem Hautarzt des Vertrauens als Fotoserie zu speichern.
Den UV-Check haben das Deutsche Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt und Berufsverband der Deutschen Dermatologen gemeinsam entwickelt. Die App steht dank der Unterstützung des Kooperationspartners Leo Pharma GmbH ab 10. April für die breite Öffentlichkeit kostenlos zur Verfügung.
IMPORTANT: Please read the instructions inside the app to obtain the best results. Also, don't expect any numerical quantification of skin spots (like instant ABCDE evaluation which is common in other skin apps), since it is useless and can only harm you.
The evolution of a spot can have direct medical implications:
- rapidly growing skin mole may be a sign of melanoma, a dangerous type of cancer
- appearance and growth of rashes might indicate food allergy
- sudden change of a healing wound may be a sign of an infection
and let SpotMole do the rest! SpotMolePlus may detect signs of melanoma using image processing and pattern recognition techniques. SpotMolePlus does a scan of relevant dermatological features and outputs an overall assessment.
SpotMolePlus is the adds-free version of SpotMole.
- This is the world's first smartphone app to perform an automatic mole analysis using the device's camera/gallery and embedded algorithms. Released on 17/02/2011 and available as a web application since 2009, SpotMole is the first mobile app ever to implement the concept of automatic analysis of moles to track signs of melanoma.
- Finalist app at the AppCircus - MEDICA, the world‘s largest medical instrumentation trade fair in Düsseldorf, Germany, 16.11.2012.
- Featured app on The One Show, from the BBC-1, UK, 05.09.2011.
- Featured app on the Fox4 News , USA, 14.07.2014.
- Finalist app at the AppCircus - Mobile 2.0 Europe, event that took place on 16.06.2011, in Barcelona, Spain.
- One of the most popular dermatology apps according to Journal of the American Medical Association - Dermatology /Reuters Health
- "Ready to Try The Worlds First Mole Analysis App? Just A Snapshoot & Rest Is Automatic" -AppEggs.com
- "Spotmole – Aplicación para comprobar las manchas de la piel y los lunares" - cancerpiel.es
Using SpotMolePlus you first have to take a close-up and well centered snapshot of a skin spot or mole and next run an analysis. SpotMolePlus automatic assessment software uses standard visual analysis proceedures to check spots on the skin. The features extracted are common in dermatology and widely employed in visual inspection of the skin spots. These are Asymmetry, Border, Color, Diameter and Evolution of the mole (ABCDE).
The output of SpotMolePlus may be negatively influenced by images with poor contrast/brightness, color artifacts, nonuniform illumination, poor resolution, skin hairs covering the mole, etc.
SpotMolePlus is by no means a substitute for clinical diagnostics performed by trained dermatologists. SpotMole is not a medical device and should not be considered as such. Regardless of the output of the program you are urged to seek medical advice if you have doubts with a particular skin spot - mole. SpotMolePlus assessment is for educational purpose only. Use SpotMolePlus at your own risk.
- SpotMolePlus is an ads-free version of SpotMole.
- SpotMolePlus now comes in Spanish ! (default is English).
- SpotMolePlus comes with an additional skin cancer risk assessment tool! This is the first time a mobile app includes assessment of moles through the "Ugly Duckling" sign.
- Detailed evolution of a mole includes a graph that shows how
the features A, B, C, D vary in time.
- Now you can track the evolution of various moles in time !
- You may also preview the snapshots of a mole, the respective record dates and assessment results.
- You may set notifications to check your mole at a later time.
- More information on how SpotMolePlus works, tips on how to obtain a good approximation of the mole's border.
- SpotMolePlus will recieve more frequent updates than the free version SpotMole. However, updates concerning the main assessment engine will be kept identical both in SpotMolePlus as well as in SpotMole.
The Track-A-Mole app is designed to help you detect cancer early by recognizing problematic moles. The app creates slideshow projects for your moles and allows you to take pictures periodically and watch a slideshow to look for changes in a mole. You can even set a monthly reminder for the app to prompt you. The app also contains the basic ABCDE warning signs of skin cancer so you will know what to look for.
SkinVision’s science-based algorithms, are developed with dermatologists, and allow you to upload photo’s of your moles with a smart phone, have its risk profile analyzed, receive realtime guidance and take action. In addition, location-based UV exposure and skin type assessments are examples of tools that enable you to remain aware of more day-to-day aspects of healthy skin.
Personalized, real-time and science-based, SkinVision truly allows you to integrate skin health into your lifestyle.
For more information about SkinVision visit www.skinvision.com, www.facebook.com/sknvsn or follow us on twitter through @sknvsn.