Flava is private note/journal application with personal timeline to seize your life by moments.
"Best Android Apps of 2013" - PCMAG.com
"Flava is a fun and quirky journaling app" - TheNextWeb
"Flava is fun, addictive, just the thing to get you started" - MacLife
"Flava is a beautiful little digital scrapbook on your phone" - AppAdvice
✔ Flava supports following features
: Text, photo, voice, video, location data, book/music/movie libraries, URL available for composition of a single page entry all at the same time
: Thematic icon & text tagging for fast and easy organization of pages
: Auto replay showing pictures from past moments with nice background music
: Exportation of selected pages of pictures within Flava timeline via facebook and twitter.
: In-app PIN lock and various sub features including photo geotagging & date stamping option
✔ Safely back-up your data & freely access it with various devices
: Entire Flava timeline can be safely backed-up using Flava’s own built-in cloud service
: Users can access backed-up timeline from different mobile devices and desktop browsers by simply logging in with their existing Flava account
✔ Many people use Flava as,
: Personal diary for freely jotting down personal thoughts & feelings
: Movie/book log with personal comments on favorite contents
: Dating journal for keeping moments spent with significant other
: Shared diary between couples in relationships
: Baby book for compiling photos and video clips of growing child
: Fashion scrap book for keeping records of one’s daily fashion choices and wish lists
Website : http://takeflava.com
Twitter : @takeflava
Facebook : facebook.com/takeflava
Email : email@example.com
SomNote is the best journal app that over 3+ million users already picked! Along with a beautifully designed user interfaces, it offers high-speed access. Moreover, you can change fonts for free and it allows you to attach pictures or documents on the journals. Journals and attached files can be automatically synced so you can view it on all your devices, including PCs and iPads. Synced journals and files can be restored safely even after you've reformatted your devices. The future of journal is in SomNote. Check it out now!
- Taking a journal: Take journals and edit with SomNote. You can take pictures and attach it and also put a picture you draw yourself into a note. Wanna read pdf and text files? Just pull it from PC and read it on your mobile device.
- Making a folder: Folder feature is now included in SomNote. Make any folder in any color and name you like - categorize all your notes according to your taste.
- Protecting your secret: SomNote will protect your journals. You can lock your journal, folder, and even SomNote itself. Keep your secret journals safe from others with ease!
- Finding your journals: You can find every journal with the search menu. It will instantly highlight every note and folder simultaneously as you type what you want to find.
★ Extra features
- Auto sync: Every journal and file written and attached in SomNote will be synced automatically after you log-in. SomNote will keep everything you write safely even if you initialize or lose your mobile.
- Theme: Meet special SomNote, picking up themes designed in various ways.
- Font: Four beautiful fonts are waiting for you in the setting menu in addition to basic system fonts and more gorgeous fonts are coming. Stay tune with SomNote!
- Sort: You can sort your journals by a date and alphabetical order and we will add more sorting methods steadily.
- Restore: When you activate automatic backup, you can also restore a note at a point of time you want with "time machine" function and also restore even a deleted note from the trash. Try it on SomNote web.
If you have any problem or question about SomNote, please contact us by email below. We will always answer your question and help you use SomNote better everyday!
- User suppport: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SomNote web: http://somcloud.com
★ Everything is private by default (though can be later shared).
★ Capture thoughts and ideas as you constrain yourself to very short "micro" entries.
★ Want an idea for something to write about? Hit the prompt button ("!") and get a short suggestion.
If you want a fully featured note App, with online sync and so on, I personally recommend Evernote. However, if you want a simple, easy to use App which forces you to be concise and which allows you to quickly share journal entries/notes via Twitter, SMS and so on, then microJournal is ideal.
☆ Tap a saved note to share it.
☆ Hold on a saved note to edit it, clone it (start editing a copy of it) or to delete it.
☆ Export and import to and from SD card to allow you to backup/restore your entries.
☆ Premium export to word processors, blogs and email now available (requires purchase of key app).
☆ The main functions of the app will remain free (including backup facility).
☆ There are several extra features to thank those who support the development of the App including extra settings (character limit, skip menu) and extra export options.
"very good !!!!!!!"
"Love it. I use it a few million times a day."
"Minimalistic and beautiful!"
"LOVE this app from the moment I first used it. I tried out half-a-dozen journaling apps, and this is the one I kept. Love the simplicity & no-frills!"
"I use this as a real journal. Capturing short, quick thoughts right as they happen just works so much better than trying to remember at day's end."
TOOLS & PRECISE INKING
Use a selection of six expressive pens and brushes for writing, sketching, coloring and marking. Powered by Wacom´s WILL inking technology, Bamboo Paper has the best drawing and writing quality on an Android tablet. You can also exchange your notebooks between Bamboo Paper on iOS and Windows without quality loss. Your notes will still be editable.
Enrich your notes or journal with photos. Add images or photos to your page and sketch or write on top.
EXPORT AND SHARING
Share your notebooks with friends or colleagues using Bamboo Paper on Windows and iOS or export your work to a variety of cloud services and social media (e.g. Dropbox, Evernote, Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook…).
CAPTURE YOUR IDEAS WITH A WACOM STYLUS
By using a stylus, you can do even more and smarter things with Bamboo Paper: Try the smooth on-screen experience of a Bamboo Stylus solo or – if your device supports Wacom feel IT technology – use a Bamboo Stylus feel for highest precision. Check out wacom.com to find the stylus that matches your needs and style best.
INKredible has only ONE single mission: to create an outstanding writing experience on a tablet. It is meant to be distraction-free. In fact most of the time, you will not see any UI controls or buttons, just a blank sheet of paper to write on.
With more than 3 years of R&D in vector-graphics inking technology, we are confident INKredible - with a sophisticated manipulation of Bezier curves - will make your handwriting look more beautiful than on paper.
Even more specially, it will look good in any resolution, for printing or displaying purposes. Just zoom in and you will see why INKredible is unique among other handwriting apps.
… and, well, PERFECT!
OK, the INKredible writing experience on a tablet might not be perfect, but it is as close to perfection as you can find.
It is FREE. Try it today and see for yourself.
- calendar view
- search by text in the notes, date range and star rating
- tap date to add notes in past or future diary
- app locking and privacy with password for all the notes
- 7 font size adjustments
- SD import/export and backup of the notes
- send journal notes to Email
- 3 star classification system on each personal note
- supports English, French, Spanish, German, Romanian and Italian language
- install on SD card for Android 2.2 and newer
Premium version available on Google Play - search for "jnmwsi". The paid app can synchronize the notes to a Windows/PC version of the software via USB cable. Paid app is also ad-free. Your existing notes can be exported and in the paid version.
Internet access - required to display ads
Read phone state - required to display ads
View network state - required to display ads
Modify USB and SD card contents - required to export/backup the notes on the SD card
EZ Note is an innovative tool that helps you create notes to match your style and need; with vivid pen stokes, you can create notes with different styles using drawing, handwriting, or the onscreen keyboard. Add in real-time recorded audio notes and photos to make your notes even more expressive. Plus, you can set up special bookmarks that allow you to navigate quicker. Best of all, you can create different journals to separate your meeting minutes, class notes, sketches, and travel journals!
Handwritten or hand-drawn, create journals with your own style
• Four types of pen strokes to express yourself with writing or drawing
Make your journal even more expressive with attachments
• Import photos from Gallery or with Camera to add more feelings to your notes
• Record audio notes and attach them
• Crop images and pen strokes and then perform operations like cut, paste, rotate, resize, and move
Multiple notebooks, multiple sessions
• Create different notebooks with customizable cover pages to distinguish different types of notes
• Create bookmarks to navigate through your journals quickly
• Create sessions within a notebook to organize and quickly review contents
• Share your journals with friends through Google Drive
Other powerful functions:
• Four types of expressive pen stroke to simulate a true pen experience.
• Floating textbox for rich text input
• Import from Gallery or Camera
• Add bookmarks to notes
• Crop images and lasso strokes
• Copy / cut / paste / resize / rotate / move functions for object operations
• Share notebook through Google Drive
- 100+ natural brushes
- Create brushes from your own images
- Redesigned interface: simple, clean, and consolidated
- Layer support with 21 blend modes
- Paper backgrounds that interact with brushes
- 4 types of symmetry: Horizontal, Vertical, Radial, and Kaleidoscopic
- A multitude of guides: Line, Ellipse, Focal, Protractor, Curve, Lazy, French Curves
- 5 perspective guides: 1 point, 2 point, 3 point, Curvilinear, and Isometric
- Organized workflows: Paint, Clone, Edit, and Select
- A library of adjustments, photo filters, and artistic filters
- Pattern tools: Fan, Quilt, Path, or Tile
- Selection masks
- Transform: translate, scale, rotate, flip, distort, and skew
- Blend and smudge paint
- Pressure-sensitivity and stylus support
- Trace, rub and clone images
- Import images from your camera, gallery, or from the web
- Search millions of colors, palettes and patterns via ColourLovers
- Gradient and pattern fills
- Rotate and flip the canvas
- Reference images
- Export images as JPEG, PNG, or PSD
- Full interactive Classroom. Watch videos and read articles.
- NVIDIA DirectStylus support
- Optimized for the Wacom Cintiq Companion Hybrid and other stylus devices, assign functions for the finger, the stylus, and for the hardware
✓Fast—Real-time solving capabilities and immediate feedback on the simulation performance. Print, email, or view a results report on any HTML-enabled browser or mobile device.
✓Easy—Intuitive interaction for drawing, constraining, and simulating concepts. Simply tap objects to select, and then move, rotate, and scale.
✓Complete—Solutions for both statically determinate and over-constrained or indeterminate problems.
✓Integrated—Easy workflow continuation into CAD with industry-standard export capabilities via DXF™ files and email for file sharing.
The Autodesk ForceEffect engineering app is ideal for static systems analysis using free body diagrams:
•Freehand sketching of elements and construction lines with snaps, constraints, and inferencing
•Object dimensioning, global scaling, units, constraints
•Import image as background
•Create joints (welded, pinned)
•Break element at joints
•Create supports (fixed, grounded, sliding)
•Create loads (known, unknown, distributed) and moments
•Add weight to individual elements
•Compute reaction forces and moments for equilibrium and over-constrained systems
•Toggle forces to show force vector components
•Results reporting with picture, results, all equations
•Save and load files from Autodesk 360
•In app tutorials
AutoCAD 360 is a free*, easy-to-use drawing and drafting mobile app that allows you to view, edit, and share AutoCAD drawings—anytime, anywhere. Simplify site visits and fieldwork with powerful design review and markup tools—available online and offline. Seamlessly share drawings with others across desktop, web, and mobile devices. Easily access drawings from web browsers using the free companion AutoCAD 360 web app. AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans further expand the functionality of the app, bringing additional capabilities to the field.
• Open 2D and 3D DWG drawings uploaded to your free* AutoCAD 360 online account
• Work offline, then easily upload changes when you are back online
• Upload and open files directly from email on your device
• See all aspects of your DWG file, including external references, layers, and image underlays
• Use multi-touch zoom and pan to easily navigate large drawings
• Use your device’s GPS to orient yourself within a drawing
• Draw and edit shapes with accuracy using Snap
• Select, move, rotate, and scale objects
• Add and edit text annotations directly on your drawing; no need for paper mark-ups
• Validate distance measurements in the drawing while you are onsite
• Save edits to your AutoCAD 360 online workspace, so your drawings stay up to date
• Share your designs with others directly from the mobile app
• Add comments and images and invite responses using the Design Feed
• Print remotely from your mobile device using HP’s ePrint & Share service
• Plot your designs to PDF or DWF and share them via email
AutoCAD 360 Pro Subscription Plans
AutoCAD 360 is free* to download and use. AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans allow you to get much more out of the app, enabling:
• New drawing creation
• Larger file size support
• Connectivity to third-party storage, including Dropbox, Box, and more
• Advanced layer management
• Properties and attributes
• Block libraries
• Drawing coordinates
• Priority support
• Increased storage space
• New tools and much more
AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans are available in the following options:
• AutoCAD 360 Pro monthly for $4.99
• AutoCAD 360 Pro annually for $49.99 (save $9.89 vs. monthly membership)
• AutoCAD 360 Pro Plus annually for $99.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in your Account Settings after purchase.
Express design ideas with easy-to-use tools
• Create 3D forms quickly by using our innovative 3D sketching system
• Sketching is not constrained to one plane
• Use other objects in the scene as snap references, including levels
• Sketch lines, splines and circles with local and global axis alignments and snapping options
• Directly manipulate forms using gestures for easy model changes
• Move objects more accurately by first selecting the point you wish to snap with
Easy access to site information
• Set project location in a searchable maps interface
• Review historical climate data based on location
• Import satellite image of your site
• Design directly in the context of your proposed building location
• Explore the effects of the sun using the location-aware Shadow Study tool
Collaborate with team members
• Store and share designs in the cloud using Autodesk® 360 cloud services
• Easily transfer designs to desktop applications via RVT and OBJ file formats
• Explore design ideas and add detail to early design forms using award-winning BIM technology
Participate in the community
• Our support forum has moved to: http://forums.autodesk.com
• Visit us at http://formit360.autodesk.com and share your images with the community
• Follow us on Twitter @FormIt360
Design your creation, then add detailed features or paint on skin, fur, feathers. Whatever you imagine. Export your finished sculpture as an image or 3D model and 3D print into a real sculpture!
• Create or sculpt anything - creatures, spaceships, vehicles, props and more directly on your device in full 3D.
• 3D texturing and painting lets you apply your own photos directly onto the surface of your model
• Easy to use yet extremely powerful skeleton builder makes creating 3D objects as easy as drawing a stick figure.
• In-app 3D print ordering allows you to turn your digital sculpture into a real physical object delivered to your door
• Export sculptures as OBJ files with textures for use in other 3D tools such as Autodesk Maya or 3ds Max.
• Browse the community to get inspired and remix sculptures made by other users, and share your own original creations.
What's so great about A360?
Open 2D & 3D CAD models:
- View over 50 different CAD file formats including: AutoCAD (DWG), DWF, Inventor (IPT, IAM, IDW), Revit (RVT), SolidWorks (SLDPRT, SLDASM, ASM), Navisworks (NWD, NWC), CATIA (CATPART, CATPRODUCT), Fusion 360 (F3D) and more
- Open design files from email attachments
- Open files from device's local storage, Dropbox, Box, Buzzsaw, OneDrive etc.
Navigate large-scale 2D & 3D CAD models:
- Isolate and present object properties
- Navigate model parts and layers
- Intuitive touch-based navigation including: zoom, pan, orbit and rotate 3D models
Communicate with your clients, colleagues and others - all-in-one place:
- Review & markup your designs and send it by mail or save to your project
- Take and upload photos directly from the device to your account to document work progress
- Comment directly on your designs and keep track of changes
Track project status anytime, anywhere:
- Cloud-based storage with offline data access
- Online and offline workflows, allowing you and your team to always stay up-to-date with recent changes and updates
With Tinkerplay you can easily design and 3D print fun characters, scary creatures or anything else you can imagine using the built-in part library. Simply drag parts together and they snap in place, just like in reality.
UNLEASH YOUR CREATIVITY
Customize your creation to make each part your own with amazing surface textures and shapes. Tap to change the entire part or use magnifying mode to design in detail.
3D PRINT YOUR CREATIONS
When your design is complete, you can easily 3D print all of the parts to make your creation real. Tinkerplay parts are designed to 3D print easily, with no rafts or supports. Ready to print? Downloading STL or .thing print files is a snap.
CREATE YOUR OWN OR TRY THE CHARACTER KITS
Make a scorpion or a ninja using the built-in character templates. Or mix things up and create a scorpion ninja with spikes and dinosaur skin.
STRIKE A POSE
Pose your creation in the app and get a feel for the real-life 3D printed version. All joints in the app bend and twist just like the real 3D printed parts. You can even create custom environments for that perfect photo of your masterpiece.
PLAY WITH OTHERS
Tinkerplay features full multi-touch support so you can design with others. Or, if you want to impress, drag, rotate, throw away and modify parts with many fingers at the same time. And don’t worry, everything you do is automatically saved. Undo and redo at will.
Print small parts to hold your creation in your hand quickly, or print large parts to really impress. With parts that snap together you can go as big as you like.
Note: 1GB RAM recommended for best performance.
Terms of service: http://www.autodesk.com/company/legal-notices-trademarks/software-license-agreements
Other info:Support: http://tinkerplay.zendesk.com
The Dashboard - Stay on top of status and work with quick access to your Outstanding Items, Recent Items, Reports and Pinned Items.
Workspace Data – Make sure the whole team is always connected wherever they are with access to an instantly updated single source of “the truth”.
Workflow – Eliminate bottlenecks in your processes by letting task owners perform approvals and other workflow actions the minute they are notified, regardless of where they are.
Change Management – Take control of change as it happens by responding to Change Requests in real time and instantly initiating and communicating Change Orders. Understand the what, where, and why of every change by viewing a record of the complete change history and approval process.
Attachments – Improve your team’s understanding of products, assemblies and components by quickly and easily capturing and attaching images with your camera or from your Gallery whenever and wherever.
Reports – Improve decision-making by accessing custom and shared easy-to-understand reports charts, and graphs.
To find out more about PLM 360, please visit http://www.autodeskplm360.com. To participate in our community, get help and training, share your ideas and meet our experts, please visit http://www.autodeskplm360.com/community.
Artifacts that recognize the designers' ability to think and document their ideas, notes for future concepts that may someday evolve into products, presented here along with essays, captions and the biographies of the designers.
The perfect companion to the acclaimed “The Hand of the Architect” book and APP (also available in the APP Store). These works were gathered by FAI (Italian National Trust) into an exhibition called The Hand of The Designer and subsequently auctioned to raise funds for its restoring and keeping activities.
The selection includes works from Ross Lovegrove, Enzo Mari, Marco Acerbis, Cini Boeri, Mario Botta, Aldo Cibic, Alberto Meda, Alessandro Mendini, Matteo Thun, Micheal Graves, Martì Guixè Lovegrove, Ora-Ïto, Karim Rashid and many more.
All the images are retina display compatible and can be enlarged (for easier viewing of the smallest details, styles and methods) and shared, becoming a great source of inspiration and study.
For each App sold, Moleskine will make a donation to FAI.
More than 100 internationally renowned architects (featuring names such as Felipe Assadi, Mario Botta, Massimiliano Fuksas, Michael Graves, Vittorio Gregotti, Zaha Hadid, Norman Foster and Renzo Piano) answered this question with 378 sketches and drawings, showing that every project always begins by hand.
And showing also a part of the process itself, which often remains hidden in archives, All the works were gathered together by FAI (Italian National Trust) into an exhibition called The Hand of The Architect, with the aim of raising funds to restore Villa Necchi (a masterpiece of Italian rationalism, designed by Piero Portaluppi in 1930’s, which was recently featured in the 2009 movie ‘I Am Love’) to its original splendour.
Moleskine follows up the worldwide success of the book-catalogue with an app presenting all the sketches and drawings, along with essays, captions and the biographies of the architects. All the images can be enlarged (for easier viewing of the smallest details, styles and methods) and shared, becoming a great source of inspiration and study.
For each App sold, Moleskine will make a donation to FAI.