Flava is private note/journal application with personal timeline to seize your life by moments.
"Best Android Apps of 2013" - PCMAG.com
"Flava is a fun and quirky journaling app" - TheNextWeb
"Flava is fun, addictive, just the thing to get you started" - MacLife
"Flava is a beautiful little digital scrapbook on your phone" - AppAdvice
✔ Flava supports following features
: Text, photo, voice, video, location data, book/music/movie libraries, URL available for composition of a single page entry all at the same time
: Thematic icon & text tagging for fast and easy organization of pages
: Auto replay showing pictures from past moments with nice background music
: Exportation of selected pages of pictures within Flava timeline via facebook and twitter.
: In-app PIN lock and various sub features including photo geotagging & date stamping option
✔ Safely back-up your data & freely access it with various devices
: Entire Flava timeline can be safely backed-up using Flava’s own built-in cloud service
: Users can access backed-up timeline from different mobile devices and desktop browsers by simply logging in with their existing Flava account
✔ Many people use Flava as,
: Personal diary for freely jotting down personal thoughts & feelings
: Movie/book log with personal comments on favorite contents
: Dating journal for keeping moments spent with significant other
: Shared diary between couples in relationships
: Baby book for compiling photos and video clips of growing child
: Fashion scrap book for keeping records of one’s daily fashion choices and wish lists
Website : http://takeflava.com
Twitter : @takeflava
Facebook : facebook.com/takeflava
Email : email@example.com
SomNote is the best journal app that over 3+ million users already picked! Along with a beautifully designed user interfaces, it offers high-speed access. Moreover, you can change fonts for free and it allows you to attach pictures or documents on the journals. Journals and attached files can be automatically synced so you can view it on all your devices, including PCs and iPads. Synced journals and files can be restored safely even after you've reformatted your devices. The future of journal is in SomNote. Check it out now!
- Taking a journal: Take journals and edit with SomNote. You can take pictures and attach it and also put a picture you draw yourself into a note. Wanna read pdf and text files? Just pull it from PC and read it on your mobile device.
- Making a folder: Folder feature is now included in SomNote. Make any folder in any color and name you like - categorize all your notes according to your taste.
- Protecting your secret: SomNote will protect your journals. You can lock your journal, folder, and even SomNote itself. Keep your secret journals safe from others with ease!
- Finding your journals: You can find every journal with the search menu. It will instantly highlight every note and folder simultaneously as you type what you want to find.
★ Extra features
- Auto sync: Every journal and file written and attached in SomNote will be synced automatically after you log-in. SomNote will keep everything you write safely even if you initialize or lose your mobile.
- Theme: Meet special SomNote, picking up themes designed in various ways.
- Font: Four beautiful fonts are waiting for you in the setting menu in addition to basic system fonts and more gorgeous fonts are coming. Stay tune with SomNote!
- Sort: You can sort your journals by a date and alphabetical order and we will add more sorting methods steadily.
- Restore: When you activate automatic backup, you can also restore a note at a point of time you want with "time machine" function and also restore even a deleted note from the trash. Try it on SomNote web.
If you have any problem or question about SomNote, please contact us by email below. We will always answer your question and help you use SomNote better everyday!
- User suppport: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SomNote web: http://somcloud.com
(Keyword: journal, note, notepad, evernote, awesome note, one note, springpad, catch, memo, somenote, diary, drawing)
★ Everything is private by default (though can be later shared).
★ Capture thoughts and ideas as you constrain yourself to very short "micro" entries.
★ Want an idea for something to write about? Hit the prompt button ("!") and get a short suggestion.
If you want a fully featured note App, with online sync and so on, I personally recommend Evernote. However, if you want a simple, easy to use App which forces you to be concise and which allows you to quickly share journal entries/notes via Twitter, SMS and so on, then microJournal is ideal.
☆ Tap a saved note to share it.
☆ Hold on a saved note to edit it, clone it (start editing a copy of it) or to delete it.
☆ Export and import to and from SD card to allow you to backup/restore your entries.
☆ Premium export to word processors, blogs and email now available (requires purchase of key app).
☆ The main functions of the app will remain free (including backup facility).
☆ There are several extra features to thank those who support the development of the App including extra settings (character limit, skip menu) and extra export options.
"very good !!!!!!!"
"Love it. I use it a few million times a day."
"Minimalistic and beautiful!"
"LOVE this app from the moment I first used it. I tried out half-a-dozen journaling apps, and this is the one I kept. Love the simplicity & no-frills!"
"I use this as a real journal. Capturing short, quick thoughts right as they happen just works so much better than trying to remember at day's end."
JournalBinder is an innovative tool that helps you create notes to match your style and need; with vivid pen stokes, you can create notes with different styles using drawing, handwriting, or the onscreen keyboard. Add in real-time recorded audio notes and photos to make your notes even more expressive. Plus, you can set up special bookmarks that allow you to navigate quicker. Best of all, you can create different journals to separate your meeting minutes, class notes, sketches, and travel journals!
Handwritten or hand-drawn, create journals with your own style
• Four types of pen strokes to express yourself with writing or drawing
Make your journal even more expressive with attachments
• Import photos from Gallery or with Camera to add more feelings to your notes
• Record audio notes and attach them
• Crop images and pen strokes and then perform operations like cut, paste, rotate, resize, and move
Multiple notebooks, multiple sessions
• Create different notebooks with customizable cover pages to distinguish different types of notes
• Create bookmarks to navigate through your journals quickly
• Create sessions within a notebook to organize and quickly review contents
• Share your journals with friends through Google Drive
Other powerful functions:
• Four types of expressive pen stroke to simulate a true pen experience.
• Floating textbox for rich text input
• Import from Gallery or Camera
• Add bookmarks to notes
• Crop images and lasso strokes
• Copy / cut / paste / resize / rotate / move functions for object operations
• Share notebook through Google Drive
Create tasks, one time or recurring and get notified.
Search for journals and protect access to your journals
by enabling password. Auto backup your database to SD card.
- Write and view journals.
- Create, schedule and view tasks.
- Task notifications.
- Calendar view.
- Set first day of week in calendar views.
- Search for journals and tasks.
- Take photo, audio, video and save.
- Auto/Manual Backup and Restore.
- Export journals.
- Email journals.
- Finger paint notes.
- Password protection.
- Speech to text.
- Labels on journals and tasks.
- UI adjusted for tablets.
- calendar view
- search by text in the notes, date range and star rating
- tap date to add notes in past or future diary
- application locking and privacy with password for all the notes
- 7 font size adjustments
- SD import/export and backup of the notes
- send journal notes to Email
- 3 star classification system on each note
- supports English, French, Spanish, German, Romanian and Italian language
- install on SD card for Android 2.2 and newer
Premium version available on Google Play - search for "jnmwsi". The paid app can synchronize the notes to a Windows/PC version of the software via USB cable. Paid app is also ad-free. Your existing notes can be exported and in the paid version.
Internet access - required to display ads
Read phone state - required to display ads
View network state - required to display ads
Modify USB and SD card contents - required to export/backup the notes on the SD card
Journal + Notepad + Organizer
Orange Diary is an easy-to-use daily journal app that helps you organize all your ideas and information in your phone. Orange Diary lets you take journal entries, capture photos, create to-do lists, record voice, etc ....
Due to Play store policy, you have only 15-minutes refund window. Please try Demo version before purchase.
• Manage entries using
. Multi level folders
. Entry calendar
. Trash bin
. Reminder (Sound alarm, status notification)
(Photo, image, video, audio, voice recording, tasks, expenses)
. Background colors
. Date/time/currency format
. Text color
. Text size
• Import & Export
. Import from File (Text and CSV format)
. Import from Google Drive
. Export to Email/Text
. Export to Google Drive (Spreadsheet and Document format)
. Export to Google Calendar (individual entry)
. Export to Google Blogger (individual entry)
• Backup & Restore
. Scheduled backup
. Online backup (Dropbox)
. Data transfer
. App widget (4x1)
. Passcode lock
. Simple task list
. Simple expense list
TOOLS & PRECISE INKING
Use a selection of six expressive pens and brushes for writing, sketching, coloring and marking. Powered by Wacom´s WILL inking technology, Bamboo Paper has the best drawing and writing quality on an Android tablet. You can also exchange your notebooks between Bamboo Paper on iOS and Windows without quality loss. Your notes will still be editable.
Enrich your notes or journal with photos. Add images or photos to your page and sketch or write on top.
EXPORT AND SHARING
Share your notebooks with friends or colleagues using Bamboo Paper on Windows and iOS or export your work to a variety of cloud services and social media (e.g. Dropbox, Evernote, Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook…).
CAPTURE YOUR IDEAS WITH A WACOM STYLUS
By using a stylus, you can do even more and smarter things with Bamboo Paper: Try the smooth on-screen experience of a Bamboo Stylus solo or – if your device supports Wacom feel IT technology – use a Bamboo Stylus feel for highest precision. Check out wacom.com to find the stylus that matches your needs and style best.
Powerful search helps to find diary entries by any keyword in the title or text and filter results by date, folder or tags.
★ Main Features ★
- User friendly interface adapted for phones and tablets;
- Multilingual UI now in 30+ languages;
- Security Code allows to keep your entries private;
- Organize diary / journal entries using folders and tags;
- Swiping between entries;
- Attach or capture unlimited amount of photos;
- Change interface color;
- Powerful search and filtering;
- Backup & Restore your data, store it in Dropbox;
- Share entries and pictures to email, SMS, Twitter, etc.;
- Set the first day of week in calendar;
- Use Notification Bar icon to create new entry faster;
- Automatic location detection for new entries;
- Adjust text size;
- Choose between 12AM/PM and 24 hours time format;
- Multi window mode (if supported by device);
★ Diaro PRO Features ★
- Sync data across all your Android devices and Diaro Online on your Mac or PC using Dropbox;
- Ads free;
★ Diaro Online ★
You can access your Diaro entries online on any device using web browser:
Diaro Online features:
- Export your entries to PDF file.
- Import data from Evernote, Catch Notes, Day One apps;
★ Diaro app reviews ★
easyjournaling.com review: http://goo.gl/xdgbl
androidrundown.com review: http://goo.gl/pB73a
makeuseof.com review: http://goo.gl/nAabt
ohyonghao.com review: http://goo.gl/U0ITG
★ Learn More ★
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/diaroapp
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/diaroapp
- F.A.Q.: http://www.diaroapp.com/en/faq
Favourite Web Award (FWA) Mobile of the Day
"Meet Journey, A Beautiful Journal App For Chrome And Android" -- MakeUseOf
"Looks good. Wish I had it for my visit to London" -- Matias Duarte
## Superior journal / diary writing experience
- Undo / Redo
- Forward / Backward cursor
- Markdown shortcuts (In-app Purchase)
- Word and character count
- Create photo / video entry (One photo/video per entry)
- Delete entry
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Night Mode (In-app Purchase)
- Exclusive fonts Verlag from Hoefler&Co. , Novel Sans
by Atlas Font Foundry and more
- Supports RTL (Any-RTL is unavailable for viewing)
- Ad free
## Innovative features
- Sync across devices with Google Drive using In-app data
(Your data is stored privately in Google Drive)
- Swipe between entries for easy reading
- Markdown preview
- Automatically tracks weather using OpenWeather service, temperature,
location and motion activities (Requires GPS and network connection)
- Manual geotag or tag specific location with Google Places
- Daily Inspirations
- Quick add widget
- Publish to Social, Facebook, Twitter & Tumblr
- Android wear / watch app
- Chrome app
- Search by keyword
- Create tags
- Browse entries by journey, list, calendar, photo or atlas
## Share and backup
- Import from Diaro (.zip), Evernote (.enex) and Day One
- Backup entire journal to local storage (In-app Purchase)
- Cloud print and print to PDF (Requires Android 4.4) (In-app Purchase to remove watermark)
- Share as plain text, html, text + photo and zip
For daily journal / diary inspirations, follow us on Twitter @myjourneyapp
Chrome App: http://goo.gl/yLUKg2
Help Desk: http://help.2appstudio.com/
1. Requires login to Google account
2. Syncing to Google Drive is a free feature
3. Download Chrome app to view entries from desktop
4. No real-time syncing. Do not edit entry from devices simultaneously
5. Please turn on GPS. Location cannot be tagged without GPS due to privacy issue
6. Journey uses OpenWeather service
7. We do not support multiple photos per entry. Please do not request this feature.
My Journal is a manager of diaries that adapts to your needs. Using it is as easy as creating a diary dedicated to a specific topic (e.g., for personal use, work,...) and start writing.
Your notes will be registered at the time, always maintaining an organization by date. Thanks to the paging system, My Journal allows you to visualize as many entries as you want, making navigation as simple as possible.
These are the possibilities offered by My Journal:
-You can protect your application with a password.
-You can create as many diaries as you need.
-You will visualize all entries for a diary in list format with paging system.
-You can create new entries for each day, read and edit them whenever you want.
-The appearance will be adjusted to your liking, choosing between several colors.
-You will have the possibility to send a backup copy of all diary entries, or single notes, by mail. (Only for full version)
-You can choose where to save your data, in internal memory or external memory.
This is the Free version of My Journal. You can only create 2 diaries and 7 entries for each one. You can buy a Full version to have all this features, and more that will come in future updates.
We hope your assessment with great enthusiasm, whether good or bad. If you find a bug in the application, do not hesitate to contact us by mail, we will be happy to assist you and solve your problem.
FREE VERSION KEY FEATURES
• Unlimited journal entries
• Quick diary entry and notifications
• What I did this time last year
• Full screen editor
• Markdown support
• Timeline, calendar & photo views
• Search entries
• Saved searches
• Protect your diary with a password
• Data backup and restore
• Automatically records your location and weather
• Categories to keep records organized
• Emoticons to express your mood
• Share entries via Email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, Evernote etc.
• Export data including Day One, CSV, HTML, XML and Plain Text
• Change interface color
• Material Design
• Search & filtering
… and so much more
PRO VERSION FEATURES
Upgrade to Day Journal PRO (via an in app purchase) to unlock the following features:
• Add multiple photos to diary entries
• Add audio to diary entries
• Get location and date/time from photos
• Photo view
"This app delivers. I use it on my tablet, and I love all the features. The UI design is simple, elegant and intuitive. I often add photos to my entries, and it's great that I can attach more than one. And support is prompt and helpful. I tried several journal apps before I found Day Journal, and for me this was the best."
"Best choice for diary on Android."
"Phenomenal I absolutely love this app. It's an excellent way to track daily progress in a very flexible way."
"Beautiful Design. Responsive Developer. I've tried just about every diary available for Android and other platforms and this one is certainly among the best"
"Having tried many free and paid for diary apps I found this the best of them all."
Who will benefit the most?
• Parents that want to save every smile of their children
• Business people that want to keep records of expenses
• Managers that want to keep notes about their projects, employees, etc.
• Entrepreneurs - to record ideas
• Every human being that wants to preserve memories and family history
• Travel lovers
Whether you already keep a diary or struggle to find the time, Day Journal will help you make it easier and more rewarding. With Day Journal in your pocket you can easily add to your diary on the go - wherever you are.
So what are you waiting for? Download Day Journal and start recording your life today.
HELP AND INFORMATION
Better Diary is a diary you can easily write on. Capture all your favorite activities, experiences, thoughts and ideas with Better Diary.
Life Hacker: "Most apps aren't geared towards self-reflective journals, though. Better Diary fixes that"
Better Diary provides:
Superior writing experience
• Clean, distraction-free interface
• HTML text formatting
• Full screen mode
• Privacy passcode lock to keep journal in secret
• 13 beautiful themes and over 100+ custom fonts
• Multiple diary books (private/sharing)
• Beautiful widgets
Each diary entry automatically tracks:
• Temperature and weather data
• Locations (GPS and Google Places)
• Time and date
• Photo EXIF data
• Customized writing reminders
• Browse past entries by calendar, timeline, maps/atlas, and more
• Import photo from gallery or capture with camera
• Mood & emoticons
• Photo album viewer
Circle & Sharing
• Cowrite diary with your close friends and family members
• Email entries or share to social networks.
Sync and Backup
• Sync entries across all your Android devices and on the Web
• Auto-sync diaries from circles.
• Print to PDF and printer (support on KitKat or newer)
Better diary is best for (but not limit to)
• Journal lovers
• Travel lovers
• Couple that want to share their best moments
• Parents that want to save every smile of their kids
• Friends/colleague to keep notes about their works, classroom
• People who want to record ideas and thoughts
Visit https://www.betterdiary.com for Web version
My Day is a simple journal/note/diary application to help you keep a chronological record of what happened throughout your day!
LOTS OF UPDATES COMING SOON!
* Fonts, sizes and colors
* Sorting, backup, restore
* Export & Import (CSV, Text, DB)
Approved as "SAFE" by Appozle (http://goo.gl/PXNNW9)
Private, password protected diary (journal)
BACKUP BEFORE UPDATE! KEEP YOUR PASSWORD!
Please contact support if you have any issues before rating and posting comment.
Memoires gives a way to quickly enter life moments, thought, memories or notes, capture photos, audio or insert images from gallery. Memoires automatically detects and attaches to a memo the location, addresses, weather and moon phases. It also accepts text and images from other apps.
To keep records and images confidential, Memoires uses password protection and strong encryption.
- Data protection with password.
- Data encryption.
- Timeline, Calendar, Map and Album views.
- Unlimited amount of photos captured or images attached (Storage space is limited by the size of SD card)
- Audio recordings as attachments
- Emotions (smileys)
- Configurable fonts and font size
- Rich text editor
- User fonts from SD card (ttf or otf fonts should be placed into /sdcard/fonts folder)
- Tags to organize and classify records.
- "Flow of thoughts" as an additional way to keep memories linked to each other and organized as continues conversation.
- Integration with device contacts (requires "Memoires Contact Notes" from http://goo.gl/X6DHy8)
- Current weather conditions.
- Current lunar phase
- Geo location, altitude and address either automatically obtained or entered manually on the map.
- Full-text search
- Unlimited possibilities to share records and images by to other applications (depends on application data sent to). Sharing over email, sms, twitter, buzz, facebook etc (required corresponding client apps installed).
- Storing text, links and images from other applications which supports sharing it's data (i.e from gallery, rss readers, ebook readers, browser etc.).
- Export as RTF document for printing including images.
- Export as Google document including images for further editing or sharing with friends.
- Full two-way synchronization with users' Google account.
- Export images to Google Picasa album.
- Full backup and restore.
- Home screen widgets and shortcuts (requires "Memoires Widgets" from http://goo.gl/DnHX4d)
- Supports Move to SD card
Keep updated following http://sites.google.com/site/drodiary/
Follow me on Google+: http://gplus.to/drosoft
Appoozle approval: http://goo.gl/Jfmkj
Artifacts that recognize the designers' ability to think and document their ideas, notes for future concepts that may someday evolve into products, presented here along with essays, captions and the biographies of the designers.
The perfect companion to the acclaimed “The Hand of the Architect” book and APP (also available in the APP Store). These works were gathered by FAI (Italian National Trust) into an exhibition called The Hand of The Designer and subsequently auctioned to raise funds for its restoring and keeping activities.
The selection includes works from Ross Lovegrove, Enzo Mari, Marco Acerbis, Cini Boeri, Mario Botta, Aldo Cibic, Alberto Meda, Alessandro Mendini, Matteo Thun, Micheal Graves, Martì Guixè Lovegrove, Ora-Ïto, Karim Rashid and many more.
All the images are retina display compatible and can be enlarged (for easier viewing of the smallest details, styles and methods) and shared, becoming a great source of inspiration and study.
For each App sold, Moleskine will make a donation to FAI.
More than 100 internationally renowned architects (featuring names such as Felipe Assadi, Mario Botta, Massimiliano Fuksas, Michael Graves, Vittorio Gregotti, Zaha Hadid, Norman Foster and Renzo Piano) answered this question with 378 sketches and drawings, showing that every project always begins by hand.
And showing also a part of the process itself, which often remains hidden in archives, All the works were gathered together by FAI (Italian National Trust) into an exhibition called The Hand of The Architect, with the aim of raising funds to restore Villa Necchi (a masterpiece of Italian rationalism, designed by Piero Portaluppi in 1930’s, which was recently featured in the 2009 movie ‘I Am Love’) to its original splendour.
Moleskine follows up the worldwide success of the book-catalogue with an app presenting all the sketches and drawings, along with essays, captions and the biographies of the architects. All the images can be enlarged (for easier viewing of the smallest details, styles and methods) and shared, becoming a great source of inspiration and study.
For each App sold, Moleskine will make a donation to FAI.