Please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Import FreeNote data into FreeNote+ using Backup/Restore function.
If it says "The license is not checked", please turn on the background data connection and try again. Once it is checked, the license will be cached in the device.
Thanks for your support!!
The look and feel are classic Moleskine; the digital capabilities are inspiring. Enjoy all the things you usually do with your Moleskine journals, and send your creations out into the world, page after page.
If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com. All inquiries will be read and replied to. Thank you and we hope you enjoy this latest edition.
• Classic Moleskine style
• Signature Inner Pocket to store favorite images and text. Includes image import and access to the built-in camera
• Portrait and landscape modes.
• Classic Moleskine paper selection—plain, ruled, squared—plus templates from the popular Weekly Planner and Storyboard Notebook
• Passcode protection available for single pages or for each notebook
• Artist toolset (paintbrush, Moleskine pencil, Moleskine pen, highlighter)
• Fully-featured color picker gives full artistic control, with value slide, opacity slide and Moleskine notebook ivory-colored paper background for easier color selection
• Classic Moleskine ribbon bookmark
• Easy project sharing via email, Facebook and Twitter
• Easy sync to Evernote and backup to Dropbox
• Unlimited page-adding capability—never run out of room.
• Multiple undo and redo
• Fully editable library in thumbnail and list mode
• Unlimited journal creation capability—make as many journals as you like!
• Calendar Reminder feature available to recall notes and meetings written on the notebook.
• Shortcuts feature for single pages or notebook available.
The Wine Journal, first in a series of your favorite Passion Journals faithfully reproduced in digital format is now available with version 2.0 of the Moleskine Journal on your tablet.
More than 100 internationally renowned architects (featuring names such as Felipe Assadi, Mario Botta, Massimiliano Fuksas, Michael Graves, Vittorio Gregotti, Zaha Hadid, Norman Foster and Renzo Piano) answered this question with 378 sketches and drawings, showing that every project always begins by hand.
And showing also a part of the process itself, which often remains hidden in archives, All the works were gathered together by FAI (Italian National Trust) into an exhibition called The Hand of The Architect, with the aim of raising funds to restore Villa Necchi (a masterpiece of Italian rationalism, designed by Piero Portaluppi in 1930’s, which was recently featured in the 2009 movie ‘I Am Love’) to its original splendour.
Moleskine follows up the worldwide success of the book-catalogue with an app presenting all the sketches and drawings, along with essays, captions and the biographies of the architects. All the images can be enlarged (for easier viewing of the smallest details, styles and methods) and shared, becoming a great source of inspiration and study.
For each App sold, Moleskine will make a donation to FAI.