Good customer service Great app. Developers responded quickly to my email request for the IR code for buttons not found on the apps remote.
Amazing App Well worth the money, it's an application that actually does what it says it will. From what I've noticed, the majority of negative reviews are coming from individuals that don't actually have an IR blaster on their device, so please check before you download or rate because this app does work. Also does this application work on Epson or other projectors as well?
So far good. 👍 This app works in most well known brands. But customised remote is a little difficult to make. I need remotes for Asus O play mini and Humax ND 1200C (The ready available remotes are not fully functional)
2.99 well spent Ok you pay but no ads, it works and it seems to be reliable thus far. It also does the stuff on my tv that the original remote doesn't. So far brill app, really pleased good selection supported, and the scan option is a godsend. Recommended!
Fantastic app sad I can't use it anymore I used this app everyday at home. Even on the go I could use it at a friends housr, doctors office, ect. Just recently got an S7 and they took out the IR function. Goodbye old friend it's been nice.
Needs tablet format Love the new advanced mode! Now I can have all the buttons I needed on one remote. Worth the cash for anyone with a complicated AV setup.
Added more brands and models upon users requests, including:
· TVs: Bush, Erc, GVA, Horizont, Ikon, Pendo, Philips, Polytron, Seiki, VU
· Cable & Satellite boxes: ADB, Amiko, Clarke-Tech, Finnsat, Globo, Laser, M7, NC+, Pace, Sagem, Sky, Star Sat, Supermax, Tricolor TV, UPC
· AV Receivers - Sound systems: Craig, Dual, NAD, Onkyo, Teufel
· DVD & Blu-ray players: Bork, Philips, Polaroid
· Media / Streaming players: Apple TV, Vigica, Zidoo
· Climate Control: Everest, Polaris
The Top Universal TV Remote Control for TV brands. Powered by InfraRed (IR)