It says my device isn't compatible, I'm on HTC One M9, I'd love to rate it higher because it seems like a really cool app. Am i doing something wrong? Do i have to turn something on in my settings? Probably sounds bitchy, but I'd really like to use the app
Had this app for quite some time now and never had a problem with it. Ive had it on both s5 and htc one m8.just perfect for when you lose a remote or just dam too lazy to reach over for it.
Excellent, simple to use, you can even quilt grab a device when you're somewhere else and help out!
Great remote This App is great. Would love it more if it had a learn function from other remotes. It seems like the majority of remotes are pre-made, you just need to test the brand for your TV, DVD, etc. However the good people in customer service for this App are brilliant and helped me out quickly to send me codes for a few buttons that I were missing.
This was only one of two paid Apps that would provide any functionality with my JVC Lt-39C460. It does 99% of what I want to do and I will not be looking any further. The developers are also in communication in respect to further development. I am using a HTC one M8. If you have a HTC phone with a IR blaster, then I recommend you put this App at the top of your list for consideration.
Most brands available, macros are excellent, does everything I need it to do
Added more brands and models upon users requests, including:
· TVs: Celestial, Cineral, Hisense, Metz, Roku, Sankey, Sony
· Cable & Satellite boxes: ADB, DSTV, Fuba, Movistar, NC+, Sky, Strong, UPC, Ziggo
· AV Receivers - Sound systems: AVM, Cary Audio, Eltax, Hama, Philco, Quad, Terris, Tevion
· DVD & Blu-ray players: Panasonic, RCA, Sanyo
· Media / Streaming players: ASRock, Tizzbird
· Projectors: Asus
· Climate control: Koppel, Quattroclima
· DSLR cameras: Nikon, Sony